PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:49 am I was somewhat surprised to realize that those yellow blobs are waddling forward in unison to a beat set by a Nazi marching tune. The recording being played sounds like an original from the 1930's.
120 beats per minute is 120 beats per minute. In other words you can often substitute one march for any other, who knows what the costumed kids were marching to originally? I just thought it appropriate when reading of Jacquie's mythical "99" storming the seats of power to have a youtube vid of pudgy cartoon characters marching in formation to martial music which actually has quite wimpy lyrics:
On the heath, there blooms a little flower (xxx)
and it's called (xxx) Erika. (xxx)
Eagerly a hundred thousand little bees, (xxx)
swarm around (xxx) Erika. (xxx)
For her heart is full of sweetness, (xxx)
a tender scent escapes her blossom-gown. (xxx)
On the heath, there blooms a little flower (xxx)
and it's called (xxx) Erika. (xxx)
I apologize for my rather warped sense of humour, especially when it comes to all things military.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:59 am My five year old grandson has taught me that I have to have frozen pizza on hand at all times. That's about it.
And that is a pretty important lesson. Aren't you glad you learned it at such a tender age to be able to enjoy?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I apologize for my rather warped sense of humour, especially when it comes to all things military.
You blended it in with the video so well I thought it was the original music. The beat exactly matched their 'footsteps'. I'd checked the lyrics myself and was surprised that a brassy military marching tune was based on some wimpy mush about a girlfriend being like a little flower.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

Not my work I'm afraid. I guess I spent too much time at "The Canadian Schwaben Sick Benefit Association of Kitchener" - one of the local ethnic cultural clubs. Late at night, after much drunk at the Beer Stube, some of the members would break into song, including Erika, the tune above. A couple of my friends who I worked with usually translated. They informed me that even though there were official words to many of the songs, the soldiers usually substituted their own, sometimes rude, but often mushy and sentimental. Other vets who I encountered over the years corroborated. That being said, La Marseillaise is pretty blood thirsty.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's got a catchier tune than most sousas; you could do a brisk waltz to it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jacquie’s triumphant Article 61 Superspreader Tour continues! This was posted on her personal FB page a few days ago.
Stacey Wilkinson
is with
Jacquie Phoenix
and
2 others
2d •
UPDATE ON NATIONAL REDRESS MEETINGS:
We are seeing how much the Scots work together to get shit done and their proactivity (and hospitality) is truly inspiring. William Wallace would be proud of this turnout, as you can see.

Can you please look down the list and tag anyone and everyone you know who could help make this happen.

We still have yet to confirm South Wales, Bristol and Hertfordshire, with regards to organising redress meetings.

Some meeting etiquette to consider please, before attending:

1. Turn up with an open and positive mind, leaving fear at the door. We do not have time for what ifs, buts, anyone negging the group out. Anyone who attempts - even unwittingly - to bring doubt to the group will be told to leave, so if you’re inviting anyone, please make them aware of this so they don’t blame you for wasting their time. We are at end game and do not have time for fear.

2. Bringing your kids and pets will only distract the rest of the group so leave them at home.

3. It’s two hours out of your time and the most important meeting you’ll ever attend. If you cannot sit still and quietly without drinks or cigs for two hours, then you have serious issues and it’s probably not for you.

4. Leave your questions and interruptions for at the end.

5. These meetings are NOT for teaching you about common law. This is the solution in the war against tyranny. We wish to establish the rule of law across the Commonwealth using Article 61. Please do your studying before turning up.

6. We aren’t interested in protests, begging a de dacto government or what happened to your mate when police turned up at some staged controlled opposition event, so piss off.

7. Find us a meeting venue in your town or city - and accommodation - and we’ll be there. It’s that simple.

Friday 29th Jan/Saturday 30th Jan - Edinburgh 5-7pm TBC - NEED MEETING VENUE, even if just someone’s kitchen!
Sunday 31st Jan - Birmingham 6-8pm CONFIRMED
Monday 1st Feb - Blaenau Ffestiniog, Mid Wales 5-7pm CONFIRMED
Tuesday 2nd Feb - Swansea, South Wales 7-9pm CONFIRMED - though STILL NEED TRANSPORT MID-SOUTH WALES & ACCOMMODATION FOR SWANSEA
Thursday 4th Feb - Gloucester 6-8pm CONFIRMED
Monday 8th Feb - Stevenage, Hertfordshire 6-8pm CONFIRMED
Tuesday 9th-12th Feb - Essex (Colchester: 9th CONFIRMED, Chelmsford: 11th CONFIRMED, Southend: 12th) - NEED ACCOMMODATION FOR SOUTHEND
Feb 15th - Cambridge - NEED MEETING VENUE, ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORT (kitchen, living room, conservatory etc.)
OR:
Feb 16th - Norwich - NEED MEETING VENUE (kitchen, living room, conservatory etc.)
Feb 17-19th - Kent - Medway, Canterbury and Tonbridge EXACT TIMES TBC
We want to come to Brighton, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Crawley and Exeter too, so tag anyone with contacts in those areas.

Practical Lawful Dissent U.K. Canada And Commonwealth

Jacquie Phoenix
The posting included four photos, three of meetings in progress and one of her in a car with three others. And I thought it was going to be a total failure. Instead it’s a complete triump!!!

Except, except . . . . . .

The venues appear to be people’s living rooms rather than meeting halls. However available space is quite adequate given the paucity of attendees. I count sixteen in one video, a half dozen or so in each of the remaining two. But, true to their beliefs that covid is just a scam, nobody was wearing masks. I’d advise eric to keep well away from Jacquie on her return, assuming she’s allowed back.

As indicated by the scarcity of attendees interest seems to be dwindling fast. When Jacquie announced that she’d landed in Britain her FB posting got 461 comments. The posting copied above has just one comment, someone saying she couldn’t attend because she had to babysit. Probably had to wash her hair too. Has Jacquie been burning bridges? Given the intemperate squabble with one of her hosts that she posted on her FB page then hurriedly deleted her welcome may be wearing out fast. She’s not the most diplomatic of individuals nor, I’d assume, a particularly considerate guest.

The pictures are apparently from meetings in Scotland. I can see a problem with that for the attendees. The Scots are pretty snippy about magna carta being the law of some foreign country. At least that’s what Scottish courts say and they’d know better than I do.

This case says so quite specifically;

https://www.bailii.org/scot/cases/ScotC ... SIH_39.pdf

It involves an individual with the burdensome moniker Graham Nassau Gordon Senior-Milne who bought some land in Scotland. Just a normal real estate purchase. He then declared himself entitled to be recognized as a lord of the realm with an hereditary entitlement to a seat in the House of Lords and all of any other benefits deriving therein.
[1] In June 2016 the petitioner submitted a petition to the Queen in which he claimed to be recognized as a Peer of Scotland and to be entered as such on the Roll of the Peerage in respect of his ownership of a Scottish feudal barony, the Barony of Mordington. The petitioner was recognized as the Baron of Mordington by interlocutor of the Lord Lyon dated 11 November 2004, and was granted arms with baronial additaments on 30 October, 2007. Although it is not the subject of any express averment, the petitioner accepts that he acquired the Barony of Mordington by purchase of the land to which it attaches from a previous proprietor. The essence of the petitioner’s claim to be recognized as a Peer of Scotland is that the owner of a feudal barony is entitled, at least in cases where certain historical conditions are satisfied, to recognition as holding that office and, in consequence, to a seat in the House of Lords. The petitioner further asserts that such a peerage is not subject to the provisions of the House of Lords Act 1999, which severely restricted the ability of hereditary peers to sit in that House.
However the Queen turned him down.
I am writing in relation to your Petition to The Queen concerning the Barony of Mordington. As you know, Her Majesty referred your Petition to the Advocate General for Scotland for consideration and report. The Advocate General for Scotland has advised that nothing further should be done in respect of the present petition, and Her Majesty has accepted this advice. I must therefore inform you that I cannot direct that your name be placed on the Roll of the Peerage and that no further action will be taken in respect of this matter.
The linked decision is in respect to his lawsuit trying to get a court to order her Majesty to recognize his title. He lost. The court essentially said that the bestowing of titles is a prerogative of the Crown and is not judiciable. Shockingly the Queen can do whatever the hell she wants in respect to bestowing titles and if she didn’t want to bestow the Barony of Mordington on Senior-Milne, too fucking bad.

There was even Canadian context as Canada's own Lord Black of Crossharbour AKA Conrad Black, a convicted felon pardoned by Trump, was mentioned in the decision. Although, to be accurate, he wasn't a Canadian at the time he was bestowed the title. Canadians can't accept foreign titles without the permission of the federal government. Jean Chrétien, the then prime minister, petulantly refused to allow Conrad to accept the title. So Conrad, apparently desperate to hold a totally meaningless life peerage, renounced his Canadian citizenship and became a British citizen. I read that he later requested his Canadian citizenship back but the government saw no reason to give it to him. Again, TFB, he got his bauble, enjoy.

I find it an interesting decision, worth reading in its entirety, but for this posting we need only refer to paragraph 8;
[8] In the petition some reliance is placed on Magna Carta and the English Act of Union of 1706 (6 Ann c 11). In this respect, we observe that Magna Carta has no force of law in Scotland; it is an English document, and at the time of its execution, 1215, England was an independent country from Scotland. So far as the Union is concerned, it is the Scottish Act of 1707 that is binding in Scotland, including the provisions of the treaty that form part of that Act. The references to Magna Carta are intended to support the right of access to a court of justice. In Scotland, of course, such a right has long been recognized, but its origins lie in the common law, not in any English constitutional document.
While "some reliance is placed on Magna Carta" referred to Senior-Milne's arguments that the court was required to hear his case the comment also torpedoes any chance of an Article 61 uprising in Scotland. However, given Jacquie’s defiant response to the Queen’s Bench decision that eviscerated her, she’ll probably respond the same way to this one if she ever finds out about it. But her Scottish followers, who have to live with the consequences of their actions, may think somewhat differently about a rebellion based on a foreign law.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:12 am The venues appear to be people’s living rooms rather than meeting halls. However available space is quite adequate given the paucity of attendees. I count sixteen in one video, a half dozen or so in each of the remaining two. But, true to their beliefs that covid is just a scam, nobody was wearing masks. I’d advise eric to keep well away from Jacquie on her return, assuming she’s allowed back.
Keep well away from Jacquie, Hell I've stocked up on some fine IPA's and have retired to my boudoir basement. Chris Harrod's little group showed up yesterday twenty strong at our local coffee shop that was violating mask regulations, leading chants and stuff. When I noted on the community group who these people were, with appropriate links to quatloos, I got banned. Talk about potential superspreader events.....
mikethrow
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by mikethrow »

So, this appears to be blowing up as we speak, or at least escalating. I just came across a post on the PLD group from Jacquie which, even for her, is.... a lot. One of the first replies in the thread comes from a group member, who asks "WHY ARE YOU SO DRAMATIC?"

The most fascinating part to me though, is... some non-zero amount of this seems to be related to Jacquie having trouble with the UK culture and customs?
As the saying goes in is in and shit is shit. Why should I waste my time when People can't even get past MINOR cultural differences like food or drinks. 🤔 how are others justified in telling me what I CAN or CAN'T eat or drink 🤔
A further comment seems to provide more details. This is.. honestly, and respectfully. Some child shit. I can hardly imagine the interactions and conversations that have surrounded this, but my imagination is playing with it. Showing up to save the world, but you can't stop complaining about weather and Weetabix? This entire post is just beautiful. She's coming apart, seemingly in a big way. Her group members are now openly beginning to make comments like "You have mental health problems and need some help." I almost can't even laugh at this stuff.

Shoutouts to the Munchosen Biproxy
Rahima Biehn humanity has been so brainwashed that it is the me syndrome topped with munchosen biproxy and Stockholm syndrome all mixed into one.
Article 61 has been in effect for 20 years already.
Yet people say why do we still have corrupt criminals in office ?
Answer because YOU aren't using it.
Chances are the easiest answer is usually the right one 🤔
Chances are people don't grasp the concept that things are different in my country.
For instance we have meals not tea.
We eat 2-3 times a day not 4 +
You call +2 to -2 cold. We call that spring or fall
IF you plug your car in then it's an electric car. We plug our car in so it will start in the morning.
Your flapjacks are oatmeal cookies in the shape of a cake compared to our flapjacks in Canada (what you call pan cakes)
I don't pretent to know how things are done here but I am adjusting to the environment I am in but I will not remove the things that define me as a Canadian.
Especially when those who place judgment have no room to talk.
eric

Post by eric »

I can think of a few possibilities. The first is that there are some definite cultural differences between the UK and Canada made worse by the fact that much of her social interactions are with people who aren't exactly model examples of getting along with the world. The other possibility is that she may have some real mental issues from the stress of it all. She is on AISH, I don't know why, but even those who are on the program for a physical impairment are generally used to a controlled environment.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

By the time I checked it out another great purge had taken place and none of the posts mikethrow mentioned were there. Could you please cut and paste the entire posts here if it happens again? She frequently culls out anything that reflects badly on her.

I don't doubt things are falling apart, there have been signs, which I've reported, for a while now. Jacquie's always been aggressively hostile to criticism and, as you note, her mental stability always seems precarious. As eric has pointed out in the past AISH isn't welfare, it's a form of disability/impairment payment and since she doesn't show signs of a physical disability the assumption must be that she's getting it for mental health issues. Her erratic behavior here in Canada would certainly support that guess.

While I've spent most of my life in Canada I've also spent a lot of time in Britain. In my experience the cultural differences are essentially trivial, I've certainly had no problem with them. If she's really having problems with "food and drink" issues then she's clearly incapable of dealing with any environment even slightly different from small town Alberta. Her comment that nobody can tell her what to drink may indicate that she's hitting the bottle and it's affecting her interactions. She seemed drunk in at least two of her videos that I've watched, one of which was where she was swinging that huge glass of cheap wine around.

Then again Jacquie's complaints about cultural misunderstandings may just be a smokescreen to excuse outright bad behavior. She doesn't seem to have a particularly pleasant personality.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Found it. Before I wrote my prior posting I checked the Practical lawful Dissent U.K. Canada and Commonwealth FB page but the posting wasn't there, at least as far as I could find it. Checked again and there it was. Apparently Jacquie's sightseeing for the next two weeks rather than doing her Article 61 rounds. I'd recommend a few pubs but their all closed.
Jacquie Phoenix
5h ·
I tried to say this an hour ago but I was rudely interrupted. I am taking at least 2 weeks off from the International Push for Redress.
Why ?
I want you to really think about what it you want. And what it is your fighting for. 🤔
I sat back and watched as my mentor was disrespected, mocked, dictated to, and generally treated like shit unjustly !
For years !
Don't you dare think that I will accept that ABUSE !
It's not Happening !
Not For 1 minute !
I came all the way from Canada to fight for the Sovereignty of All people worldwide !
Don't Judge a Book by its cover.
Because you will ALWAYS !
Always !
Be Suprised in the End !
Sovereignty Is free will !
We're all Born Free and HAVE Natural God Given Birth Rights
Our Free Will !
Our Decision !
Our FREE WILL !
Our Choices !
That is Sovereignty !
I came here To fight for Your Sovereinty.
Yet you can't even respect mine 🤔
Go on then 🤔 tell me who is sticking up for me ?
🤔 oh yes
ME
🤣.
IF I decide to continue 🤔
I have MANY eyes in the sky (loved ones lost 😥) that ARE Watching.
I am NOT going to change who I am for ANYONE !
SIMPLE !
Have I asked anyone in the UK to change who they are ? 😥
Nope because I wouldn't do that !
Funny 🤔
How I come to a new Country, to help people to fight for Our FREEDOM !
Yet, those SAME People don't want me to have Sovereignty.
Wow ! ALL I can say is,
Wow !
She has surprising support in the comments although I doubt many of them have a clue what this hissy-fit was about (I certainly don't).
Kara Poole Morris
Keep up the fight and thanks for all you do .im so sad people have upset u in the uk .take care sending hugs xxx
These guys lays it on a bit thick;
Deborah Arc Almond
Jacquie their are so many of us who love, respect and have the utmost appreciation for you.
Your courage and strength is amazing your hard working & a true mentor just like David.
Thank you from the center of my heart for all you do 🙏
Chris Lewis
I have no idea as to what has happened but I have a general gist just by reading your post. Anyone who has disrespected you or what it is that you do,is not worthy of your time,energy or attention. I know it's hard to brush off or ignore verbal abuse and vitriol sometimes and when you're just trying to help,but are attacked in whatever way,it can be baffling and confusing when you know you've done nothing wrong!!
I'm truly sorry for the ignorance of some people that have caused issue upon you. Please keep in mind,its the few and not the many. It's an amazing and most generous thing you are doing for our benefit.
Take some time,recuperate and come back when you are strong again and ready to face the battle ahead. Dont cede to the negativity. Theres many here that love you,appreciate you,need you and will totally support you in any way we can! Peace and love to you 🙏💞
And this one;
Jane Fenner
Thank you for coming here to shine your light of knowledge and share your wisdom.. I for one appreciate that.. Even though I haven't done my oath as yet.. I am glad for the opportunity to at least try.. Thank you so much
Blame it on the fluoride;
Ruth Dean
I’m so sorry to hear you have experienced this Jacquie Phoenix
. I haven’t read the posts, but have to say that there are planted trolls on here who are designed to try and put you off course. Also in this country many people have been subjected to lengthy treatment of fluoride in the water, which makes people very asleep when it comes to what is important. Please don’t let them put you off course, you are amazing and appreciated. It is very frustrating as 99.9% of my Facebook friends are still asleep. Sending love and light to you ❤️🙏🏻🌟xxx
As I noted, some bemusement;
Katie Cunningham
Bless you warrior Woman I have no idea what has happend all I know is very many love and appreciate your knowledge help support and strength and love for others & other peoples attitudes are there problems Shame on them. Love and respect xxx
And some Canadian commentary from small town (very small town) British Columbia;
Jesse Regier
Well, Jacquie Phoenix
, thank you for doing what you're doing. Traveling is hard work sometimes, nevermind all the rest of what you're doing with it.
I joined the group because I agree with your motives and answered the group questions truthfully. I've spent several days trying too determine if all that you've said is true, which it appears to be, and I'm so excited for it. We the people need a win.
As a Canadian I watched Harper start strong and finish weak. I watched my great-grandmothers' country Ukraine get torn apart by Russia while we paid lip service. I watched Trudeau promise to ruin our country and I watched our countrymen celebrate it and many continue to do so.
I ran as a candidate in my riding for the Libertarian party, and I warned people lockdowns were coming, regardless which Mainstream party wins, and I was right. It's the same pattern. Different agenda. Same pattern.
Now I'm watching him sell us out to China.
If article 61 is working, then good, because we need it.
I don't care if it's biblical. If it takes the second coming to beat this thing, let's not let the King of Kings find us idle.
I'm in BC, near a town called Hedley. Give me a shout if you or any of yours are ever in these parts.
If she does plan to take a two week sabbatical then she won't have much time left to finish off since she's supposed to head back in early March. There are new restrictions in place since she left that she's going to kick up a fuss about as an Article 61 rebel free from the rules of an illegitimate government although she generously condescends to accept AISH payment from them.

She'll face;

1 - A mandatory covid test on arrival
2 - Up to three days in quarantine until results are back. In hotel at her own expense.
3 - Two weeks quarantine at a designated hotel at her own expense if test positive
It’s unclear how many British Columbians will be affected by Friday’s announcement, which will soon require travellers returning from abroad to quarantine in a designated hotel for up to three days as they await the results of a COVID-19 test administered at the airport.

Those with negative test results will be able to quarantine for the rest of the mandatory two weeks at home, while those with positive tests will have to isolate in a government-designated facility. Travellers are expected to pay the hotel cost, which is estimated to be about $2,000 for the two weeks.
https://vancouversun.com/news/covid-19- ... strictions

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:46 am Travellers are expected to pay the hotel cost, which is estimated to be about $2,000 for the two weeks.
If she starts a crowdfunder to send her back, I'll stump up a tenner!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
eric

Post by eric »

If Jacquie plays her cards right, which means contacting the Alberta provincial health authority (AHS) before she returns, she could come out a winner. A month or so ago a program was set up for those whose personal circumstances did not make it possible to quarantine, whether returning travelers or not. They get the no charge hotel for two weeks with culturally appropriate food, even better a payment of $625 for the inconvenience. The target demographic was originally multi-generational immigrant households, protect your old granny sort of thing. The program was tested out in areas with high covid infection rates and the right population mix and had a definite impact on disease transmission rates so now it is open to any resident of Alberta. It sounds like a good enough deal that my wife and I are arguing over who gets the hotel and who stays at home should we have to quarantine. Of course the question is whether Jacquie would give up her principles and consent to co-operating with the authorities.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

eric wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:05 pm A month or so ago a program was set up for those whose personal circumstances did not make it possible to quarantine, whether returning travelers or not. They get the no charge hotel for two weeks with culturally appropriate food, even better a payment of $625 for the inconvenience.
On the other hand, doesn't "being able to afford a plane ticket and a foreign holiday" rather rule out hardship claims? :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
eric

Post by eric »

Doesn't have to be financial hardship, it includes physical hardship. Multi-generational households are common in some cultures. The idea was to make the program as simple as possible to get into so people could be rapidly quarantined even if there is a distinct possibility of abuse. The monetary benefit of $625 is an incentive that's been around for a few years that most Alberta residents don't know they're eligible for if the SHTF. We like to build communities on flood plains and burn down entire cities......
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That series of posts that I cut and pasted to Quatloos last night has been deleted yet again.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I had a thought or two regarding Jacquie's sudden sabbatical. It was totally unexpected, came out of nowhere with no warning. Two weeks sitting around seems suspiciously long given that she only has a month left on her trip and a fairly full agenda. If she follows through with her threat she'll have to scrap a lot of her planned meetings. This is a very important trip for her, as far as I'm aware it's her first trip outside Canada and it's a big boost to her credibility in the sovereign realm.

So what else in our anxious age requires two weeks of inactivity? Given all the close proximity meetings she's held, none with masks, in a country where a highly contagious variant of covid is raging it's at least possible she's picked it up. Her target group attending the meetings, given their total indifference to covid protocol, may well have some superspreaders amongst them. We'll have to wait and see.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I was wrong! How could I have assumed Jacquie would be laid low by a non-existent disease in a fake crisis to subjugate the masses? Jacquie's just exhausted from her relentless schedule of selflessly working for the people of Britain!
Stacey Wilkinson
is with Jacquie Phoenix
and Profanity Gear
18h ·
The international push for REDRESS (the remedy for Govt tyranny and treason) across the Commonwealth is fast approaching...are you all ready? Have you done the groundwork?
If you’re not at one of these national Article 61 meetings taking place, or you’re still sharing MSM links, then I’m afraid that you’re a massive part of the problem. We are at WAR.\

Jacquie Phoenix and I have been working flat-out touring the country over the last four weeks - not to mention putting all 800 members of the House of Lords on notice of aiding and abetting treason - in taking the “redress tour” (as it’s become known) across England, Scotland and Wales.
These are FREE lawful events and we’re doing these in our own time and at our own expense, expecting nothing from anyone other than a desire for ACTION.

We’re carrying on the work which David Robinson (RIP) dedicated the last twenty years of his life to undertaking, for the sake of retaining all of our freedoms.

It’s not a cult; we’re protecting and serving our countries by upholding the great British Constitution (replicated the world over and yet people are still questioning the validity of it) - myself for Great Britain 🇬🇧 and Jacquie for Canada. 🇨🇦

David/DR really did put everything on the line for us all and left no stone unturned when it came to exposing the corrupted criminals in Parliament, who are posing as our Govt.

As we now travel the length and breadth of the country in our efforts to build numbers and defend the British Constitution, using DR’s strategy, we have been blown away by everyone’s generosity, kindness, community spirit and seeing how you have all come together to make this happen. It’s been remarkable to witness the universe moving mountains (quite literally) as we all work together to restore the Rule of Law.

Thank you to everyone who has helped.

We have had an overwhelming response to the meetings, with people telling us afterwards that they feel hope for the first time in months. We have had people literally burst into tears with joy.
As we’ve been doing 4-5 of these meetings a week for the last month, sleeping in different beds each night, it’s now left us a little exhausted. We need to rest and recover, as it’s imperative we retain the strength needed to win this war.

With that in mind, we’re taking a two-week break and then will pick back up with Nottingham on the 22nd.

Please see the amended dates below, along with the required help we still need to make each date happen. PM to attend and if you can offer any lifts, lodgings, venues (houses will do) etc.
At no point do Jacquie and I expect or want to be anyone’s leaders - we are merely passing the message on and planting seeds everywhere we go.

No one can save YOU but YOU; we’re all sovereign beings in our own right and it’s now time for each and every one of YOU to step up: lose the fear, eradicate the doubt and become your own leaders.
Understandably so, the opposition has been out in full force this week to the point it’s evident that the regime is running scared.

It’s laughable to see Jacquie receiving messages about me (I’m controlled opposition apparently - fat chance anyone can control me 🤣) and vice versa.

If we were talking shit then they would leave us to it, but they know the power of Article 61 and they know its invocation will be the death of them.

To the regime: we the people are coming for you, so be ready. We aren’t falling for your pathetic divide and conquer tactics anymore either.

We are also the only movement who is upholding the law and placing the power back with the people - and we aren’t interested in dealing the unlawful legal.

So, here are the new redress meeting dates:
TONIGHT - Gloucester 6-8pm
*****TWO WEEKS OFF*****
Monday Feb 22nd - Nottingham 7.30-9.30pm
Tuesday Feb 23rd - Milton Keynes 6-8pm (NEED TRANSPORT NOTTINGHAM-MILTON KEYNES)
Wednesday Feb 24th - Stevenage, Hertfordshire 6-8pm (NEED TRANSPORT MILTON KEYNES-STEVENAGE)
Thursday Feb 25th - Norwich 6-8pm (NEED MEETING VENUE & TRANSPORT STEVENAGE-NORWICH)
Monday March 1st - Colchester 7-9pm (NEED TRANSPORT NORWICH-COLCHESTER)
Tuesday March 2nd - Chelmsford 7-9pm
Thursday March 4th - Southend 6-8pm
Sunday March 7th - Medway, Kent 6-8pm
Monday March 8th - Ashford, Kent 6-8pm
Wednesday March 10th - Brighton 6-8pm (NEED MEETING VENUE, ACCOMMODATION & TRANSPORT KENT-BRIGHTON)
Thursday March 11th - Bournemouth 6-8pm (NEED MEETING VENUE, ACCOMMODATION & TRANSPORT BRIGHTON-BOURNEMOUTH)
Sunday March 14th - Exeter 6-8pm (NEED MEETING VENUE & TRANSPORT BOURNEMOUTH-EXETER)
*****WEEK OFF*****
Will resume Monday 22nd March if there’s still demand.

I hope everyone is getting the groundwork done with your local CCCs - cops, courts and councils - all on notice...and be ready for the call to action!

Well, glad that's cleared up. But still . . . . . Now it's three weeks for an R&R break? In England in winter? Seems a bit excessive given the driving urgency of Jacquie's crusade. The explanation might be as simple as trying to hide a lack of interest by spacing the remaining presentations out along with a cover story. But I have have to say I'm still skeptical, something's up.

When she initially arrived she announced she was returning back to Canada on March 1;
Jacquie Phoenix
November 26, 2020 ·
The Phoenix has landed in England 🤗 I will be here till March 1 and I have big plans for the Regime so I will need the support of as many UK members as possible. We need these Police to do their jobs. I have a plan to see to it that they do but it will take all of us to get it done
But the posting above indicates that she'll be in Britain until at least February. I find it hard to believe it's due to overwhelming demand so I'm going to assume she's facing some problems about getting home. If so our loss and Britain's gain.

Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:22 am I'm going to assume she's facing some problems about getting home. If so our loss and Britain's gain.
Surely you have that backwards.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

No, no! She's about to start a revolution in Britain to bring them true Magna Carta government. It's just like NESARA, unimaginable benefits will flow from it. Free beer for all! The longer she stays there the sooner she brings it to fruition through her charismatic leadership. Another month, or two, or six, possibly a year, might well be what she needs to make the momentum irreversible. I'm willing to make that sacrifice for the old country's benefit. After all England is the home of Magna Carta and they should be the first to finally reap its long delayed benefits. Canada stood by Britain through two world wars and now we're giving you Jacquie! No need to thank us.