PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Moderator: Burnaby49

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:49 pm After all England is the home of Magna Carta and they should be the first to finally reap its long delayed benefits.
But that's Jacquie's big problem. She doesn't qualify for UK benefits so she'll be either booted out by the authorities, or the people she's sponging off. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

You lucky people in the UK can look forward to the fact that she should be gone by the end of March, worst case end of May, unless she wants to spend the rest of her life couch surfing and sponging off her friends for drinks and cigs. Her provincial benefits ie money and meds (AISH) end after 119 days out of province which by my calculation is round about end of March. Her federal benefits, medical being the most significant, end at 179 days out of country. Only a few more months, keep your strength up, etc...
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:49 pm No, no! She's about to start a revolution in Britain to bring them true Magna Carta government. I
Why do I hear this when reading your post, especially the part in Bold:

You say you want a revolution, Well, you know We all want to change the world. You tell me that it's evolution Well, you know We all want to change the world. But when you talk about destruction, Don't you know that you can count me out (in)
Don't you know it's gonna be All right?
Don't you know it's gonna be (all right)

You say you got a real solution, Well, you know We'd all love to see the plan. You ask me for a contribution. Well, you know
We're all doing what we can.
But if you want money for people with minds that hate, All I can tell you is brother you have to wait.

You say you'll change the constitution Well, you know We'd all love to change your head. You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know You better free your mind instead. But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
All, all, all, all, all, all, all, all, all, all, all right
All right, all right, all right, all right, all right
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

She may get free medical care in Britain unless they've changed the incredibly generous rules in place in the early 1980's. In 1982 wife and I went to Kenya and I picked up a very nasty internal infection in Mombasa. A doctor checked me into hospital for the last three days of the trip then I staggered on a plane to our return flight to London. Friend picked us up at the airport and took me straight to emergency. A couple of doctors checked me over and, with the tact for which you Brits are famous, said (with my wife sitting beside me) "We think you've got syphilis".

They admitted me and, since I'd come from Africa with an unknown condition, put me in a ward by myself. I was there four days while they gave me antibiotics, excellent care and even the food was good. When I was discharged I asked for the bill but it was free. I told them I'd be happy to pay since I had full medical coverage but they couldn't charge me. Some bureaucratic nonsense about how, if I'd been admitted as a normal patient they could bill me, but they couldn't bill patients admitted through emergency. If Jacquie gets covid, a distinctly possible event, she'll go in through emergency so she may have the same free care. Even if the rules have changed and she's billed she'll still get free care since she's broke and can't pay anything but I can't see them not treating her.

About two weeks after I returned to Canada, supposedly cure, it came roaring back but this time no half measures. Burnaby General stuck me on an IV and spent five days pumping massive quantities of antibiotics into me and that did the trick.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

She's responsible for all her treatment costs, although ambulances are free. This was changed a few years back. But this is the stinger, if you're a non-EEA national and you fail to pay for NHS treatment when a charge applies, any future immigration application you make may be denied.

There are a few exceptions to this rule and syphilis (i.e. treatment for STDs) is one of them! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:20 am She's responsible for all her treatment costs, although ambulances are free. This was changed a few years back. But this is the stinger, if you're a non-EEA national and you fail to pay for NHS treatment when a charge applies, any future immigration application you make may be denied.

There are a few exceptions to this rule and syphilis (i.e. treatment for STDs) is one of them! :snicker:
Since there's no possibility that any European country would allow her to immigrate I doubt that's much of a deterrent.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:15 pm Since there's no possibility that any European country would allow her to immigrate I doubt that's much of a deterrent.
I may have phrased that incorrectly. If she doesn't pay any NHS bills she runs up if she does require to its services, she won't be allowed to revisit the UK again.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:15 pm Since there's no possibility that any European country would allow her to immigrate I doubt that's much of a deterrent.
I may have phrased that incorrectly. If she doesn't pay any NHS bills she runs up if she does require to its services, she won't be allowed to revisit the UK again.
Again, probably not a deterrent. She only got to the UK by begging for funds from her UK followers. Without this she probably doesn't have the financial ability to take the return cab ride to the airport. I doubt they'd fund her for a second trip.

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hey, thanks to Brexit, it's possible she could go to the mainland without her UK records following her.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Facebook took a lot of heat for banning Trump but that's nothing to the shitstorm they've triggered by arousing Jacquie's anger! Too late to abjectly reverse whatever their decision was, treason trials coming up!
Jacquie Phoenix
38m ·
Facebook if you are intimidated by the Law then STOP breaking it. Your whole company and your bs censorship goes against our community standards. You chicken shits won't even allow me to comment on your decision. Treason notices heading your way 😂😂

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:17 am Facebook took a lot of heat for banning Trump but that's nothing to the shitstorm they've triggered by arousing Jacquie's anger! Too late to abjectly reverse whatever their decision was, treason trials coming up!
Jacquie Phoenix
38m ·
Facebook if you are intimidated by the Law then STOP breaking it. Your whole company and your bs censorship goes against our community standards. You chicken shits won't even allow me to comment on your decision. Treason notices heading your way 😂😂
And they still don't get that our First Amendment only applies to Government abridging speech.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

rogfulton wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:27 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:17 am Facebook took a lot of heat for banning Trump but that's nothing to the shitstorm they've triggered by arousing Jacquie's anger! Too late to abjectly reverse whatever their decision was, treason trials coming up!
Jacquie Phoenix
38m ·
And they still don't get that our First Amendment only applies to Government abridging speech.
Your 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Jacquie in any way.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Philistine wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:35 pm
rogfulton wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:27 pm

Your 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Jacquie in any way.
True, but it does inform Facebook's T&C.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jacquie's all yours Britain, the cowardly Canadian government has found a way to stop her returning to free us! Her flight has been canceled and she's stranded.
Jacquie Phoenix
2d ·
Just got an email from the airline flight from UK is "not active in operation " looks like they don't want me going back to Canada even if I did get their death gab 🤣🤣🤣
But it was all ordained by a higher power to allow Jacquie to fulfill her mission;
Zac Davenport
Jacquie Phoenix
your destined to fight in the motherland where it all started it's a sign.
Mary Jane Peterson
Jacquie Phoenix
England really needs your help , we need you , we are in cornwall , you have been given a sign to stay ,your one of the chosen ones
Jacquie Phoenix
Dan Gislason
England is ground zero. In order to save the commonwealth countries we have to save England. So I guess this is a sign that my fight is here as David would say.
And she is saving Canada regardless of our government's panic-driven actions;
Jacquie Phoenix
Brandi Satterthwaite
yes I am love. I came here for the funeral of my mentor David Robinson and I picked up his tourch so now im over here fighting a war. In order to save Canada we have to save England 🤗💜

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jacquie is pissed off at we men. So is her dead grandfather!
Jacquie Phoenix
2d ·
My Grandfather would be rolling over if he seen the state of men today.
The biggest War in human history and where are the men 🤔
Notice how it is mostly women fighting 🤔
Why do you think that is 🤔
Treason is a Silent War ! It is fought with a Pen !
Men need to wake up and look where the battle truly is !
Are you going to get in the game 🤔
Or just let your mothers, wives, and daughters do it for you 🤔
Her contempt for men is well placed, at least in respect to me. I've done absolutely fuck-all to promote Article 61. As far as having women do the job for me my mother is dead, I don't have a daughter, and my wife would tell me to piss off if I tried to get her to aid Jacquie in her struggles. So it's all fallen to me and I've failed abysmally in providing any help apart from publicizing Jacquie's valiant efforts on Quatloos.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Don't be upset Burnaby, I'm not doing anything manly either to promote A61. That being said, that manly man, and thoroughly loathsome individual, Travis Patron is carrying on the battle in Saskatchewan. For those who don't remember him, he was mentioned in this post:
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... on#p282779
The website of the Canadian Nationalist Party is now full of all sorts of crunchy magna carta and common law court goodness, here are just a few samples:
https://nationalist.ca/2020/12/01/motio ... isdiction/
https://nationalist.ca/2020/04/28/notic ... -tribunal/
He seems to have a few legal problems though, this one is still dragging through the courts:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatch ... -1.5358611
Crashed and burned in his fight against the city of Saskatoon:
https://www.canlii.org/en/sk/skca/doc/2 ... ultIndex=1
More importantly, he has new charges:
https://nationalpost.com/news/crime/far ... 1939f044e4
During his Wednesday court appearance, Patron hinted at a “Freeman on the Land” argument, questioning the legitimacy of the charge against him and the court’s jurisdiction to proceed with it.

“I do not understand what right Her Majesty the Queen has to police my speech in this matter …,” he said. “Your administration does not have the authority to proceed in these matters.”

“I feel otherwise,” Judge James Rybchuk replied, although he said it’s open to Patron to argue the matter.

Patron further said he reserves “the right to prosecute anybody who makes a false claim that charges have been laid because it is our understanding that charges have not been laid and the authority of the provincial government to do so in these matters does not exist.”
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jacquie’s on a video by someone called Philip Watkins which she linked to her FB acount. Right off the bat the first lie, with Philip introducing her as a “common law expert". Then all downhill with the usual usual blah, blah, blah. Sedition, high treason, Admiralty law, Tony Blair guilty of genocide, article 61 is our way to escape tyranny. For whatever reason she was standing in the doorway of a dirt floor shack and hanging on to a huge twisted staff with a globe on top that would fit right into a scene with Frodo and Gandalf at Rivendell. Then again, maybe not. Even Tolkien might have thought it a bit over the top. There was also a radio playing in the background.

Fascinating revelations! Tony Blair ended the death penalty for treason but you can’t change treason laws without committing treason yourself so it still stands. I never knew any of this! For some reason Good Queen Bess, AKA Elizabeth the first, was the last constitutional monarch. Maybe because those damn Scots came in after her. This means that the 1571 Treason Act is the last legally enforceable law covering treason and sedition. So “The death penalty is still on the table.” This must mean hanging, drawing and quartering is back along with public beheading for the gentry! Good times, good times. Also turns out that in 1942 the Germans, somewhat concerned about losing the war, had the British bring in a new treason act which somehow caused the Nazi’s to take over Britain after the war and they’ve have run it since. It sounds like bullshit except that Jacquie said she has all the documented evidence proving the Nazi takeover! That’s good enough for me!

Philip was overwhelmed by all this erudite knowledge. There was an awe-struck silence for a moment then “Tell me a little about that stick . . . . It reminds me of Gandalf”. So it wasn’t just me. She said it was David Robinson’s staff on loan for her tour, no explanation why David had it. Back on track with a question about what “we” should be starting to do. A lot of babbling but essentially once everybody has their oaths done “Sky’s the limit”. David went on about how the Masons are the world’s biggest paedophile organization and headed by the monarchy. Jacquie agreed “In 1963 Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip came to Canada and they took ten native children from a residential school on a picnic and those children were never seen again.” I guess nobody noticed the Queen prancing off to a private picnic in the middle of a royal tour. “It developed a complete rift through the country of Canada for decades”. I didn’t notice that either.

Jacquie’s a bit out on her dates. The Queen and Philip came in 1964, not 1963. And the Queen and Prince Philip have already been tried for the murders and found guilty by Kevin Annett and the International Common law Court of Justice in 2013. I reported it here;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 65#p162065

Kevin’s written a book about it. Anyone interested in getting a copy of Murder By Decree can download a free pdf copy here;

http://murderbydecree.com/

Although I wouldn’t recommend it, site seems buggy.

Philip said that vets would be heartbroken to hear these starling facts since they’d all made an oath to the Queen. Hey I did too when I joined the CRA in 1972, back then it was required of all civil servants, but somehow I’m suffering through the accusations on this video with equanimity. Jacquie gave a plug for her talks telling people to sign up and get involved. Any last things you want to say Philip asked her. Get those oaths in and go catch the criminals! They agreed that all of this vital information had to be taught in schools “Get it into the education system.” And a big goodbye all round.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:55 amshe was standing in the doorway of a dirt floor shack and hanging on to a huge twisted staff with a globe on top that would fit right into a scene with Frodo and Gandalf at Rivendell
Gandalf wouldn't be caught dead with that fleamarket knick-knack.

I do, however, remember some orcs with purple hair.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I, at least, spared you all that photo.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actually I can think of one use where that stick wouldn't be considered excessive. Baron David Ward would love it, perfect for the image he wants to project.