New Sovereign Web Page - unifythepeople.ca

Moderator: Burnaby49

ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

New Sovereign Web Page - unifythepeople.ca

Post by ontobserver »

I was browsing Facebook today, reading comments on the local school re-opening plans. One of the comments linked to a web page full of Sovereign Citizen junk. Not surprising, but the Facebook account of the person who posted the link is full of conspiracy theories, anti-vax, sovereign BS.

The web page is http://unifythepeople.ca. I'm not sure who is behind the page, but thought some of you may find the content amusing. From the whois records, it looks like the domain was created Mar 17, 2020, so its been around for almost 6 months.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: New Sovereign Web Page - unifythepeople.ca

Post by eric »

It's run by a guy named Dallas Hills, and is very active in BC and Alberta. They fall broadly into the category of "New Constitutionalists" but have a big tent approach. In other words Old Dallas accepts almost any crazy with a cause. Here's his youtube channel, he did a whole bunch of stuff with the Chilcotin National Congress.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_kvnU ... shelf_id=1
He just loves holding these little activist demonstrations that attract all sorts of the disaffected. In Alberta that includes some not particularly nice people with peculiar racial theories - they don't like our present system of government so they're just fine people to Dallas.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

They like Fake Judge Anna von Ritzcracker und Poptart. That's good enough for me.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

To give you an idea of their incoherence the relatively local group of them to operates a Facebook group under the name of Yellow Vest Patriots. Here is their September calendar:
Today: Normal weekly rally, parade, and demonstration, theme is Covid restrictions, this time ending up in front of one of the local television studios in the hope that maybe someone will pay them some attention (usually they are ignored).
Tomorrow: Road trip up to Ponoka and Innisfail (Jacquie Pheonix's old stomping grounds) to "confront Antifa and Blm" assuming they have money for gas. I sincerely hope that things will go better for them than last time. They were outwitted by the anarchists and Marxist intellectuals (mostly students from the local high school) whose cunning plan was to switch rally dates without telling them.
September 19: Another pig roast and fund raiser 15 minutes from me. Even though I wouldn't mind one of their t-shirts I probably won't attend. If it's not snowing that day it will be below freezing with a fire ban so they may be a little uncomfortable.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I'd be tempted to go and pay them with a promissary note. I could really enjoy the pork, knowing i had supported them with real non-fiat, non bankster controlled currency.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
eric

Post by eric »

There's only one issue - I have had dealings with some of them before that resulted in some bylaw fines being issued and the location of the pig roast was where the Llama versus Alpaca incident occurred. It's all statutory laws so we can ignore fire bans that result in runaway range fires.
Anyways, moving forward with my big tent theme. Our old friend Kevin Annett, mentioned in multiple threads here has had a bit of a problem lately. He has lost all "street cred" with his previous indigenous friends so he has moved on and is pushing localized Common Law Assemblies. It seems that multiple unifythepeople.ca facebook groups and their supporters in the past week have been promoting various videos and clips from here:
https://republicofkanata.ca/media/
and:
https://republicofkanata.ca/wp-content/ ... /NCCLA.pdf
A Law was passed today by a council of citizens’ assemblies that struck down and criminalized all COVID measures requiring masking, distancing, quarantining, and vaccines.
Under the new Public Safety Law NCCLA Order No. 09082020-A, any attempt to impose such measures on Canadians is considered a punishable crime and can result in the arrest and trial of the offender, regardless of their office. Canadians are encouraged to actively resist COVID measures, relying on the new law and local Common Law Sheriffs.
They're even cropping up on some of the local coummunity gossip groups:
I hope this true...
My response:
Yes it's true, I have started a (redacted) village Common Law Assembly group here. We're looking for more members since right now it just consists of myself and my dog. However we have allready passed our first bylaw, Bylaw 2020-CLA1 which reads in part "Every Friday shall be free beer and pizza day served by the local public works staff. To minimize costs to tax payers we wshall redeem residents' birth bond certificates to pay for them.
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:04 am Tomorrow: Road trip up to Ponoka and Innisfail (Jacquie Pheonix's old stomping grounds) to "confront Antifa and Blm" assuming they have money for gas. I sincerely hope that things will go better for them than last time. They were outwitted by the anarchists and Marxist intellectuals (mostly students from the local high school) whose cunning plan was to switch rally dates without telling them.
As I mentioned last Thursday was the huge convoy up to Ponoka to confront Antifa. The convoy (two vehicles plus four people riding) ran into some difficulties almost exactly geographically west of me on a stretch of highway that I've probably driven a few thousand times. Antifa (or so they claim) must have been tailing them and called them into the sheriffs and this is how it went down:

Background: this stretch of highway is a notorious high collision zone so is heavily patrolled. You will notice that the sheriff even went to the passenger side first until he could get another vehicle as a blocker since emergency vehicles are struck with depressing regularity along there.
Short summary of video for those who don't feel like watching:
Usual sovereign stuff of "you don't have jurisdiction", "what is the complaint", speedily quashed by the officer who informed Chris that failure to pass over licence, registration, and insurance meant that his vehicle was being towed. Fifteen minutes of Chris trying to find a current copy of his proof of insurance and views of freshly harvested fields of barley. Sheriff is waiting in his vehicle and knows that the vehicle is insured but Chris has to find the proof himself. How does the sheriff know? - all Chris had to do is phone his insurance and ask for them to email a "digital pink card". The video is being live streamed and viewers are even telling him to do that. End result - convoy moves on, but with a 135 dollar ticket for failure to present proof of current vehicle insurance......
So what happened up in Ponoka? I will report that on the next news cycle which is late Monday since:
a. unifythepeople.ca came out looking like a bunch of yahoos;
b. some ugliness did ensue but "Antifa" has excellent control of the narrative and their press conference is not until Monday.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Seeing those cars rocketing by a few feet away vividly points out the dangers of stopping on the shoulder. Same thing here with Highway 1 which runs through Burnaby and then east across the province. Over the years a lot of deaths and accidents from cars at highway speeds slamming into vehicles stopped on the shoulder lane. It's like stopped traffic has some inexplicable but irresistible attractive force.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

That stretch of the QE II going north as they were is a roughly 20 km long "shake-out" area as drivers settle in for the 3 hours north to Edmonton hence a lot of lane changes and speed adjustments. In winter storms it turns into a no tow zone since it's too dangerous. Even in summer for ambulance/fire calls they have to bring enough of their heaviest vehicles to block from the ditch, across the paved portion,and even the center grass median since drivers just will not slow down or attempt to bypass. :brickwall:
eric

Post by eric »

I will leave the discussion about what happened in Ponoka for a later time (just running out of time) and until then talk about the local chapter of unifythepeople. It's kind of necessary to understand this background before I discuss Ponoka. Here's their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/232732118143771/.
The main mover in the group is Chris Harrod: https://www.facebook.com/chris.harrod3
Oh, and if you were wondering what the "MDO" means beside his name - it stands for my direct opinion, his youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIX_8R ... 4XRTfSDwBA
On the surface it appears as just another Canadian sovereign group. Here he is "educating" the RCMP in Airdrie earlier this spring about the movement: . He refers to himself as Christopher William: Sovereign, and spouts all the usual sovereignist stuff to a couple of very unimpressed RCMP members who are probably more interested in coffee at the Timmie's they are beside. BTW, Airdrie is the closest city where my household does major shopping. This "education session" is something that his group, the Yellow Vest Patriots", does on a weekly basis, weather and attendance permitting, a parade in Calgary, and an away trip. Usually he is totally ignored as just another crank you find in any major city.

On the surface it appears to be just another harmless to themselves only FMOTL group. That being said, if you do some background research on its members you may find them somewhat distasteful. This is best exemplified by the posting about their next pig roast and pictures from their last one:
Side note, they spelled Delacour wrong.
It is hosted by the UIC. The UIC is short for Urban Infidels Canada. They enjoy the hairy biker look, wear caps with kafir written across the front and their symbol is brass knuckles enclosing 1488. https://www.dictionary.com/e/politics/1488/
The group photo (Chris is on the bottom right) includes active figures of almost every far right group in Alberta. Chris doesn't fit in though with the old white guy with too much facial hair image so he has a Prince Valiant haircut. https://www.princevaliant.org/movie1.html
I counted members of the following groups:
1. Alberta Threepers - like the US threepers, dislike muslims but really like guns;
2. Yellow Vests Alberta - repository for everything far right and QAnon;
3. Soldiers of Odin - generalized anti-non white and immigrant, like Norse mythology symbolism;
4. Northern Guard - split off from the SOO since they don't like women and have skipped over symbolism entirely, they do stuff like tatoo swastikas on their chests;
5. Urban Infidels - allready mentioned.
And of course, Chris Harrod and his clan rate a mocking mention on Anti-Racist Canada: http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/2 ... diers.html
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

eric wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:09 pm The UIC is short for Urban Infidels Canada. They enjoy the hairy biker look, wear caps with kafir written across the front and their symbol is brass knuckles enclosing 1488.
Um, what? The word "kafir" is geographically flexible. in southern to central India, it just means "stranger". Further north and west, it means "non moslem". I don't know what it means in north Africa. But from at least the beginning of the 20th century, in british held central and southern Africa, it has been considered a synonym for "nigger".

So if you're in Canada, and you wear it as a label on your hat, just what are you calling yourself?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
eric

Post by eric »

Shhh..... don't tell them you know how to read, they might get jealous. As I noted above, for the poster for this weekend's pig roast they managed to spell the location wrong - it's Delacour, not Delacore, and the person posting even lives there.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

That haircut reminds me more of Lord Farquad than Valiant.
eric

Post by eric »

As promised, here is what went on in Ponoka. It just won't end. I'm just going to enter my commentary and usual snide remarks.
1. Peaceful demonstration a week and a half ago up in Ponoka (small town) by a group called the Black and Indigenous Alliance. Pretty boring group, it includes the usual roster of suspects and their children. Using the unifythepeople parlance we shall call them Antifa (serious). Chris (Prince Valiant) and his friends drive up from Calgary as described to hold a counter demonstration. During the festivities, a member of Antifa, Curtis Fagan, is struck by a vehicle. Curtis has an unusual diet https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5470598 but aside from that seems to be a reasonable member of society.
Here is the news report: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.5720967
2. Antifa holds a press conference to complain about that, perceived inaction by the RCMP and also they don't like the online chatter and threats.
https://edmonton.citynews.ca/video/2020 ... rotesters/
https://www.antihate.ca/far_right_agita ... 6-k3phVOWs
https://www.antihate.ca/wexit_co_founde ... pa4I32Q0Ls
Chris Harrod and a couple of his friends, both are in the group photo, were there. Pat King was there, in a grumpy mood. He doesn't have a vehicle to drive (lent it to a friend and since his friend's licence was suspended the truck is on a 45 day impound). Pat had also just the day before earned himself a restraining order banning him from approaching any school in Alberta since he threatened to punch out his son's teacher for having to wear a mask to school. The other buddy is a thoroughly nasty chap by the name of Jack Shultz. Jack likes to go on Facebook and threaten physical mayhem. He also doesn't like radar speed traps:
https://edmontonjournal.com/news/politi ... w-speeders
3. Things came to a head two days ago in Red Deer. After the Great Pig Roast, they all drove up to Red Deer and this happened:
https://edmonton.citynews.ca/video/2020 ... upt-event/
If you watch the video you can see Chris, Pat, and Jack. Oh, the papers the one guy is holding while his head is getting punched in are the ones serving Pat with another restraining order.
The authorities are displeased:
https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/reported-vi ... -1.5115500
The news conference isn't up on the web yet but I watched it and the RCMP are looking for a person of interest. He's local enough to me that I saw him yesterday standing outside the liquor store waiting for it to open. He's an Urban Infidel and is in the group photo.

And just to end things off.... Pat King, being without a vehicle, is looking for a drive tomorrow to Lethbridge to stage another counter protest. Do you think I should volunteer? The possibilities are endless.... :twisted:

Oh, and I forgot..... Chris Harrod did not fare well up in Red Deer. Perhaps this youtube vid should be retitled as "Prince Valiant is disarmed by Antifa Amazon"

Perhaps she was a little upset at Prince Valiant's attempts to be amorous by videoing her , ahem, superstructure so she beat him up with his own cell phone. :shock:
edit: just to be serious - she is one of the founders of the Black and Indigenous Alliance, the guy who got beat up is her boyfriend.
eric

Post by eric »

And, as expected, Prince Valiant (Chris Harrod), after being vanquished by the Antifa Amazon, has thrown on his cloak and skulked away. I had mentioned that the BIAA was very good at controlling the narrative. If you go to the facebook pages of the major players there aren't a bunch of vids and nasty remarks, instead they have requested that people forward vids to them privately to be collated and used as evidence. Until late yesterday you could find on the other side's pages all sorts of vids, rape threats, and threats of physical violence against particular members of the BIAA.

There's nothing like having the authorities start a criminal investigation that makes the keyboard warriors rethink things. Much of the nasty stuff has been removed. As for Prince Valiant, his facebook account has been deleted. If you go to his facebook group, Yellow Vest Patriots Calgary, all vids that he appeared in, even if not posted by him, have been removed, along with all postings by him or mentioning him. His youtube account is still up but that's mostly harmless FMOTL stuff. Maybe he figured out that all this publicity would not do wonders for his business. In accordance with Quatloosian rules I won't mention it here but I can guarantee it has taken a hit.
eric

Post by eric »

Previously I have posted regarding Chris Harrod's more nasty friends. That being said, he has put up a few more youtube videos that I am sure will inspire confidence among his supporters. These videos were taken during his weekly demonstrations in Calgary, usually on a Wednesday. The first illustrates what he has to work with:
As a matter of interest, the older, short stocky guy smoking a cigarette, is Izidor Sarvari. He has some particularly nasty friends and appears to have taken over since Prince Valiant has gone into stealth mode since he was vanquished by the Antifa Amazon.
And here we are performing a dance for our constitutional freedoms:
Somehow this all comes to mind:
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Right. Now that's just silly. We will have no silliness here.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
eric

Post by eric »

I'm not quite sure who is using whom. In BC they have allied themselves with First Nations Sovereignists, in Alberta, it's a few cranks allied with extreme right wing neo-Nazis, and in Ontario it's the same as Alberta along with classic FMOTL's such as I:Christopher James. I still need to write up Christopher (somehow I'm thinking of Winnie the Pooh) but I'm waiting for various appeals to work their way through court and maybe make their way to Canlii.
eric

Post by eric »

Just going through my normal weekend update of the crazies that I follow. Dealt with Sue Holland, now on to the local to me crazies. As I had mentioned, things sort of went quiet with them on social media after the disasters in Red Deer and Ponoka. However, they have found a new excuse to cause trouble - let's try to take over the covid anti-mask movement. Not going too well, they're too crazy even for them so they have to hold seperate marches and demonstrations. Besides they're all picking up $1200 fines - here's Izzy sarvari and Chris Harrod getting theirs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since I seriously doubt most of that "crowd" can afford bus fare I 'm not sure what that kind of fine is going to accomplish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.