i: man: christopher james

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

i: man: christopher james

Post by eric »

Since the local chapter of unifythepeople has collapsed in total disarray I thought it an appropriate time to talk about Christopher James. I first became aware of his existence since unifythepeople followers think he's a pretty wonderful chap. Here's his website: https://awarriorcalls.com/home/
and here's his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtB2ou ... tqJcibKmGg

Christopher (please no references to A. A. Milne's character in this serious study) appears to be the new Canadian guru in waiting. That being said, he's a little bit unusual. No facebook, he tries to redact all personal identifiers from any documents, and nearly all communications to his followers are performed via youtube videos. They usually consist of a stream up to two hours in length with the lighting carefully arranged so that all you see is his face appearing out of the darkness – something like a bad take on the original wizard in the wizard of oz. Here's a typical example, you may note he never replies to any questions from his followers:

First of all let's clear up the mystery. He's Christopher James Pritchard from Burlington, Ontario. Let's just say he missed a few redactions. The other clue is that if you link to a cloud stored document, particularly one you wrote with registered software, your name will show up in the metadata. Seems like a normal sort of guy except for his interest in Royal Rife: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife
Short summary – tens stimulation, lasers, etc at certain frequencies will cure what ails you. In fact he has a business selling their products.
https://www.spooky2.com

At first glance he appears to be just another Canadian FMOTL - all caps, birth certificates, red thumbprints and all.
Truth that I have acquired MUST be KNOWN deeply in the hearts, mind and soul of my fellow man/woman.

We must bring these truth’s into the light once and for all… for my fellow man and world…together we

WILL stop all of this enormous wrong and harm occurring…. especially against the children and the elderly.

Love, Respect and with Courage…

God Speed
i : Christopher James
and how to reclaim your birth certificate:
The use of notary below is for identification only, and such use does not grant any ‘jurisdiction’;
i, further saith;
Claim and sworn, without prejudice, and with all rights reserved,
i: man: ____________________________
John of the ????????? family
[John Doe ????????]
Signature: ________________________________
Photo ID John Doe [man]
Born April 24
th 1975
STATEMENT OF LIVE BIRTH
[Shown Date of Registration: May 6th 1975]
On this ________day of_______________, ______, before me, the undersigned, a Notary Public in and for
_________________________________________, said man appeared the above-signed, known to me to
be the man whose thumbprint and signature with photo identification on this instrument, and has
acknowledged to me that he has executed the same.
Signed: ______________________________________
Printed Name: ________________________________
Address: _____________________________________
There is however a couple of unusual things about Christopher. As his process has evolved he has invented a new take on Common Law Courts. The first case I could find he just used a typical fake court, now he has a two person court – the plaintiff and himself as judge and prosecutor. In fact these courts are named The Court of (Plaintiff Name) and are a “paper” nominal court that takes place when he files his paperwork at a real court house.

The other thing about Christopher is that he never gives up. It doesn't matter if:
1. A 90 year old women gets vex-litted and wastes money on legal fees;
2. A beneficiary of an estate at last count wastes over 40K (and counting) of his inheritance fighting a lost cause;
3. A couple literally lose their farm and incur almost 1.5 million dollars in fines.

I will get into these cases, one by one, over the next few days. Perhaps the reason he hides his name is that these aren't just minor set backs, these are total crash and burn conflagrations.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: i: man: christopher james

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

There is just no end to creative bullshit from people who have too much time on their hands and are desperate to make money.

:snooty:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
eric

Post by eric »

I'm in the process of writing up the first case now, have sympathy for me I had to listen to Christopher Robin for a solid hour to get the latest updates. You are correct though, the first two cases are simple greed compounded by family animosity. The third case however is a simple "you're not the boss of me" and "I do not submit to your jurisdiction". Travelling without a licence or tags at worst case will earn you a few thousand dollars in fines. Selling unregistered tobacco (untagged) is treated more seriously in Canada, hence the fines totalling 1.5 million, give or take.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:36 am I'm in the process of writing up the first case now, have sympathy for me I had to listen to Christopher Robin for a solid hour to get the latest updates. You are correct though, the first two cases are simple greed compounded by family animosity. The third case however is a simple "you're not the boss of me" and "I do not submit to your jurisdiction". Travelling without a licence or tags at worst case will earn you a few thousand dollars in fines. Selling unregistered tobacco (untagged) is treated more seriously in Canada, hence the fines totalling 1.5 million, give or take.
Welcome to my world. I've had to go through the endless Facebook rants of Belanger, Boisjoli, et al in doing my Quatloosian duties. Belanger is just boring, he hasn't changed his spiel in over 20 years and just keeps repeating it. Boisjoli is more of a burden. My last report on him was from a demented rant over an hour long. But the worst had to be Glenn Fearn;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9616

A nasty unhinged individual with a particularly repulsive Facebook presentation style. Rants about hanging everyone, long angry rants. He disappeared from view just as I'd decided to stop reporting on him because I couldn't stand to listen to his videos anymore.

So I'm happy to sit back and read somebody else's transcriptions of the craziness. I'm quite content to report on my much diminished roster of court decisions.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

Here we go on the second try (don't ask) to discuss some of Christopher's case work. Like all of his OPCA guru cases he refers to it as “trespass” so this is Trespass Ozelie Caissie. Typical OPCA issues revolve under more minor and insignificant cases such as traffic stops and financial problems. That's not good enough for our Christopher – his are blatant greed often with a seasoning of hatred. Similarly you have to be prepared to go to the wall and lose everything when you are working with him.

Christopher talks about the case on one of his youtube videos but only says coming soon on his website so I thought I would beat him to the punch and use the video combined with public records to give my take:
https://awarriorcalls.com/trespass-case-3/
From what I can tell it's the first time he went down the OPCA route, and although still ongoing, his involvement goes back to 2010 and illustrates how he has evolved. Did I mention it was an old case? To really understand the disfunctional Caissie family, and their matriarch Ozelie, who by my count is aged 93, you have to back to 1791. They were Acadians, and after their expulsion in the 1750's they eventually took up land in New Brunswick, east of Shediac, in a region known as Cap-de-Cocagne that sticks out into the Northumberland Strait. If you look at the satellite image in google you will note a pie shaped section on the north-east tip where oddly enough there is no shoreline development and is the property in dispute.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cap-d ... 64.5509941
The whole Cap-de-Cocagne is a thoroughly unremarkable piece of land. Low lying, marshy, some scrub trees and grass, and weather beaten on the eastern side. Fit only for a bit of subsistence farming and lobster fishing. However the Caissies multiplied happily for the next hundred years in what was then rural squalor. Starting in about 1870 to 1890 the by then large family started to formalize property arrangements by actually , maybe, registering property deeds. This case from 1958, from the western portion of the cape, illustrates the problems the courts had when dealing with the Caissie family. To summarize – different branches claiming squatters' rights, deeds that were never registered, land that there was no proof that it was ever conveyed from the crown, and people dying intestate. A veritable can of worms and I pity the judge. Oh and proper metes and bounds? Uh, a portion of land round about 50 acres bordered by the sea going back about 20 chains to the big tree would be a typical description.
https://www.canlii.org/en/nb/nbca/doc/1 ... ultIndex=5
Let us get to the meat of the problem. In 1923 a common ancestor who lived on the north-east portion of the cape split it in half equally to his two sons. No property survey of the original deed, which may be deeds plural, had ever been attempted. No-one really cared until the late 1950's (see the case mentioned above) when the various Caissies discovered they could make ridiculous sums as property developers selling ocean front lots to city folks. The question then becomes how do you cut a pie in half so that each family gets an equal piece of shorefront to sell. In 1962, a real survey of the property was done. The two brothers shook hands on the deal and all was apparantly good. Then Ozelie entered the picture.

Ozelie never accepted the agreement. The courts, having some experience of property disputes set up mediation and Ozelie came out the poorer – apparantly according to the 1996 decision she had to pay the Gallants 10K$.
 On April 7, 1880 Amand Léger acquired 37 acres of land, more or less, in Cap de Cocagne, Kent County, New Brunswick. On June 18, 1923, Mr. Léger deeded approximately one half of the lot to his son, Henri Léger and the other half to his son Aquilla Léger. Emery Gallant and Bernice Gallant are the successors in title to the Henri Léger lands, while Ozélie Caissie is the successor in title to the Aquilla Léger lands. Unfortunately, unhappy differences have arisen as between the Gallants and the Caissies concerning the location of the boundary line between the two properties.

In 1994, the Gallants filed an application pursuant to the Quieting of Titles Act, R.S.N.B. 1973, c. Q-4 for an order which would fix the metes and bounds description (the boundaries) of their lands. Ms. Caissie filed an adverse claim. The matter went to trial in 1995. Following four days of trial and after hearing 13 witnesses, Justice Landry, in an unreported decision dated June 20, 1996, granted the application. Ms. Caissie filed a Notice of Appeal on July 18, 1996 and filed a Notice of Discontinuance of that appeal on October 14, 1997.
 In an attempt to bring final closure to the property issues and harassment we were getting from Ozelie Caissie’s family members, we even agreed to submit the whole issue to arbitration under the Boundary Confirmation Act, S.N.B. 1994, c. B-7.2, without being bound by the Order of Justice Landry. Attached hereto and marked as “Exhibit 12”, “Exhibit 13”, “Exhibit 14” and “Exhibit 15” are copies of various correspondences and agreements to the process.

22.  Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, Ozelie Caissie decided not to proceed with the arbitration process pursuant to the Boundary Confirmation Act and dismissed Eugene Mockler as her lawyer.
Things simmered along nicely with Ozelie pursuing suits until 2010 when Christopher entered the fray.

(the relevant portion of the video begins at 57:45)
Realizing that he could make a little pocket change Christopher, a buddy of his, and Karl Lentz flew out to plot strategy with Ozelie, all expenses paid of course. At 1:02:35 and at 1:32:58 is a picture of them with Karl. Using Karl's strategy liens are filed, claims of a fraudulent 1961 survey, and a miraculous discovery of hidden surveyor's drawings from fifty years before, also of course squatter's rights. The matter goes to trial in 2012 and of course is shot down.
https://www.canlii.org/en/nb/nbqb/doc/2 ... ultIndex=1
The motion of Bernice Gallant and Emery Gallant against Ozelie Caissie is granted and the current action is dismissed based upon the principle of Res Judicata and Issue Estoppel.  The motion of Ozelie Caissie against Bernice Gallant and Emery Gallant requesting a Certificate of Pending Litigation is dismissed.  Costs are awarded to Bernice Gallant and Emery Gallant in the sum of $1,500.00 all inclusive for both motions and Ozelie Caissie is to pay these costs forthwith.
There is a nice explanation of the case here along with good maps:
https://4pointlearning.ca/4PL/TheBounda ... ol1(3).pdf

Obviously now it's time for an appeal:
https://www.canlii.org/en/nb/nbca/doc/2 ... ultIndex=2
With the inevitable results:
Litigation must eventually come to an end. Otherwise, the law can be used to dismantle the orderly society it seeks to construct. Because of my finding that the within appeal is frivolous, vexatious and devoid of merit, I quash the Notice of Appeal and order the appeal dismissed. As a result, it is unnecessary for me to consider the motion for an extension of time to perfect the appeal brought by Ms. Caissie.
The appeal is dismissed with costs of $1,500 payable forthwith.
Karl Lentz's strategy having been a total failure, and Ozelie is now vex litted, so Ozelie's son, on Christopher's advice, enters the fray, going complete OPCA:
‎Eugene Caissie‎Halifax Media Co-op
October 18, 2014 · 
Eugene Caissie added 2 new photos.
**************BREAKING NEWS*****************
Shediac N,B Canada
On October 14,2014 at 1;30 p.m at Moncton Courthouse, Michel C Leger a lawyer with good standing in the law society, will ask Zoel Dionne also a member of said society to denied Ozelie Caissie member of the Canadian society her right to prosecute him for thief of her property in a "common" law court and have 12 members of her society hear and judge her claim,Ozelie is 88 years old rise 12 children owned and operate Ocean Breeze Beach for over 20 years with good standing in her society.
It is important to note that Zoel Dionne is also the judge that order Ozelie and 4 of her children in case M/C/1065/00 to paid the Gallant's 32,000$ for supposedly trespassing way way back in 2000 on a property she still own to this day! Zoel Dionne was also the judge that overturn the default judgement Ozelie Caissie had obtain in case # M/C/0601/04 cos the Gallant;s didn't put a defense. turn out they never did and George Rideout a others member of law society having not been shown the over wellming evidence of fraud said there was no fraud...
Everyone with intress in "commen" law that can be there should try to be there to support our rights to access the public courthouse on Tuesday October !4,2014 !;30 pm..
And this one went as well as expected (sorry en francais)
https://www.acadienouvelle.com/actualit ... nde-digue/
En􀃘n, en 2014, Mme Caissie a lancé une nouvelle poursuite civile contre les Gallant.
Après avoir étudié les arguments des deux partis, le juge Zoël Dionne a aussi donné
raison à la famille Gallant. Il a ordonné à la famille Caissie à payer à Emery et Bernice
Gallant 15 000 $ en dommages et 7000$ en frais. Il a aussi ordonné à Eugène Caissie à
lui payer 10 000 $ en dommages.
translation: The Caissie family has to pay the Gallants 15 K$ plus 7 K$ court costs. Eugene personally also is required to pay an extra 10 K$

Well that didn't go so well. The Caissies have tried conventional court methods, the Lentz formula, and classic common law OPCA tactics. Ozelie has been vex-litted and the family in total by my math has spent 45 K$ plus whatever they gave Karl and Christopher. It's now 2015 and Christopher has advanced in his thinking – let's try a little civil disobedince:
Ozelie puts up some fences - https://www.acadienouvelle.com/actualit ... nde-digue/
and remember that youtube video you have running in the background while I yammer away: At 1:38:10 the RCMP are removing more barricades in July of 2018.

Christopher has now refined his thinking to his latest meme. If the police won't arrest everybody who disagrees with his client Ozelie they must be sued for incompetence and fraud in the “Caissie Court”. In the video at 1:27:52, in 2018 they reply to his statement of claim:
your submission did not not support your allegation of a corrupt justice and incompetent police officers
So here we are now in 2020. Ozelie has spent a lot of money in pursuit of greed, she has been vex litted, the Gallant family has won since 1996, and more importantly, Christopher now has what he believes, against all evidence, to be a winning strategy. I checked today and Ozelie is still alive so I don't see this case ending any time soon. I still have a couple more cases to go through still where he has used his magnificently beautiful strategy that he began to develop in 2010 but are still going through the courts.

As a personal side note, if you are still awake after my rambling, I spent too much time IMHO in New Brunswick in the 1970's. In the 1950's, families similar to the Caissies were richly compensated for land expropriated for Base Gagetown. Twenty years after the fact there were still squatters there and running a troop of centurion tanks through something deemed valuable to them was sternly frowned upon.
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

This has all been going on right down the road from me. My grandparents were among the City Dwellers who bought shore-front vacation property out there - not a bad place to learn how to build a sand castle, if I do say so myself.

I had heard about there being some sort of land squabble, but I wasn’t aware these kinds of shenanigans were going on in my back yard.

I’m simultaneously disappointed and thrilled.
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
eric

Post by eric »

Although Ozelie is most definitely getting up there in years her son Eugene has picked up the torch so I don't see the fight ending any time soon. There may be more stuff in the works but Christopher hasn't put up anything more for paperwork yet on his site. It's been my experience that in Canada the locals don't speak much to the vacation property owners about what really is going on - cottagers are just a source of income. The major requirement to be a local is that you must have family ties going back one hundred and fifty years or so to the area, although marrying your cousin may help. :sarcastic:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Seems to me the best solution is for the government to buy everyone out and declare the place a bird sanctuary.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:24 am Seems to me the best solution is for the government to buy everyone out and declare the place a bird sanctuary.
Don't you mean specifically a raptor sanctuary? Then the Serpent King could make a comeback!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric

Post by eric »

I still have a couple of more of up and coming guru Christopher's cases to work through, one of them is still going through the courts, but here's a short and easy one that he started last week. I don't know where he finds the time for all this...

As most of us have noticed, the assorted FMOTL/OPCA types have this certain fascination with Covid restrictions, in particular rules about masks. And as usual they have this knack for making a bad situation go even worse by advertising the fact that they are breaking the law. Christopher has certainly done his part in this. Last week, with his usual skill, and copious quantities of OPCA logic and unusual grammar and syntax, he went all out on the mayor of Burlington.

So here we go with Trespass Tim Water Shop, following Christopher's syntax. You can follow along with the video here if desired.

Christopher is a resident of Burlington, and like most parts of Ontario they require masks to be worn in public spaces, particularly stores. Although fines can be used as a method of enforcement, warnings are typically used for first offenders.
https://mariannemeedward.ca/covid-19/bu ... -councils/
ENFORCEMENT:
The City of Burlington will take an educational approach to enforcement with ticketing as a last resort and/or for repeat offenders.
The City bylaw carries with it a a minimum fine of $500 and a maximum fine of $100,000.
Anyways, Tim operates a small shop selling filtered water and sundries and doesn't like masks. Bylaw enforcement visited him last week, warned him, and had the impertinence to actually park in front of his store for awhile, presumably to discuss his case. Tim didn't like that so he had legal eagle Christopher generate the following letter to the mayor:
https://awarriorcalls.com/pdfs/Redacted ... 232020.pdf
Here are a few snippets (btw, Marianne is the mayor)
i…demand post haste Marianne produce the written verifiable evidence with wet signature that… 1. Marianne or any man or woman under your control claim i… property; 2. Marianne or any man or woman under your control can administrate property without right; 3. Obligation (contract) exists with service corporation ‘BURLINGTON’ relinquishing my rights;
Don't ask me what i... property means. Aside from that, just the usual “you're not the boss of me” combined with “statutes don't apply to me unless I say so”. Of course we have to advertise the fact that we are breaking the law and demand some money to satisfy our pain and angish:
i:Tim of the Krukoski family do here by give ‘NOTICE : LIABILITY’; Produce written verifiable evidence with wet signature immediately that…. 1. Marianne a woman acting as mayor or any man or woman under her control claim i… property; 2. Marianne or any man or woman under her control can administrate property without right; 3. Obligation (contract) exists with service corporation ‘BURLINGTON’ relinquishing my rights; Otherwise…. Do not Trespass Trespass fine is set at $25,000 per man or woman involved;
Oh, dear me, Christopher's redaction of Tim's last name didn't work so well. Maybe I can pick up some pocket change giving Christopher tutorials on Adobe. Somehow I don't think the next time bylaw enforcement visits Tim it will be just to issue a warning. I have to remember to check local Burlington news for the next week or so to see what happens.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

The Observer wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:21 pm
grixit wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:24 am Seems to me the best solution is for the government to buy everyone out and declare the place a bird sanctuary.
Don't you mean specifically a raptor sanctuary? Then the Serpent King could make a comeback!
I had a real soft spot for him. Madder than a box of frogs, but seemed to be a sound man on bird rehab, and God knows the raptors need all the help they can get.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

MRN wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:07 pm
The Observer wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:21 pm
I had a real soft spot for him. Madder than a box of frogs, but seemed to be a sound man on bird rehab, and God knows the raptors need all the help they can get.
An opinion I share. He did his best to provide a sanctuary but just couldn't make it work financially.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric

Post by eric »

Some of us view the Christmas/New Year's period as a time for gift giving and receiving, family visits, or just time to rest and recharge. Not our friend Christopher James however. He's been busy generating all sorts of paperwork, video streams, and generally fighting what he considers the good fight. I had originally considered writing about his latest efforts with our travelling yoga instructor.

But, I found someone more interesting, and even fairly local to me. Besides I had always wondered what happens with all the paper he generated. For your reading interest, here goes with Tammy and Tiffany's great adventure. Just because I like to bug Christopher PRITCHARD about his redaction efforts, it is Tammy HANEY and Tiffany ROBINSON. First some background is necessary. Starting this last summer, Chris Harrod and his UnifyThePeople group, who have their own thread elsewhere on Quatloos, every Saturday or Sunday without fail, would meet up with Tammy's group who were generally protesting against something or other. After a few speeches and songs on Prince's Island they would then walk into downtown Calgary and stick it to the man. Not much exciting until the last month or so when they teamed up with all the Covid deniers, the marches got much larger, and the authorities thought they should do something about it.

Their approach has been to target the organizers of these marches, handing out $1200 tickets. I think all of the core group of UnifyThePeople have got one. Tammy and Tiffany were targeted as being organizers and speech givers. Tammy in particular has earned their ire. Screams in police faces while they're trying to hand out tickets, tries to shove them out of the way, and even more serious carries a hockey stick while doing it which could be construed as a weapon. So far she has just been physically blocked, but I am surprised she hasn't got a good smack from a cop yet. So a week ago the local constabulary showed up at Tiffany's house to ticket her, and then went to Tammy's house:

Other videos I have seen of these interactions had just a couple of bylaw enforcement officers to do the deed, but Tammy rated one bylaw enforcement, one uniformed officer, and a fairly seniour (Staff Sergeant) plainclothes. Her “I do not consent, you don't have a contract with me” stuff starting at about 3:15 did not have the desired effect. In fact the sergeant started laughing at her. It is somehow significant (I'll get into that later) that none of the officers were wearing hats. Side note – Calgary police wear a variety of head gear. In winter normal outdoor duty dress is a black cowboy hat, black toque if it's too cold, or often nothing at all. The reason for the mix of officers may be that she is going to be the test case with the earliest court date that I am aware of, everybody else is getting some time in March and hers is in January. There are valid questions about who has jurisdiction to issue the tickets (Bylaw or Police) and I expect they wanted to make sure everything is book perfect. They are warned that showing up at more demonstrations could result in their arrest.

Tammy and Tiffany now realize that it's all fun and games until the police show up with $1200 tickets so they contact Christopher James in an attempt to get out of their bind and the next evening he does some sort of video call with them and puts it on his stream page:
https://awarriorcalls.com/trespass-case-6/
Tammy and Tiffany appear at 31:12. I'll just highlight a few points. Christopher really should learn how to pronounce the name of the mayor and the chief of police of Calgary correctly. There is something very suspicious about the fact that the mayor is a Muslim. Similarly Calgary Police Service = CPS = Child Protective Services so there is something inherently evil there. (Actually in Alberta it's FCSS = Family and Children Social Services). About 1:00:00, unless a police officer is in uniform and wearing a hat (remember I said I would talk about hats) he is a “policy” officer who can only enforce the law against corporations not living flesh men and women. Something about Acts are not Laws. At 1:14:00 and again at 1:44:00 Tammy and Tiffany ask if they should go to more demonstrations or show up for their court dates. Christopher James in both instances weasles out and doesn't give them a direct answer. Of course he has generated the standard “prove you have jurisdiction over me” and “you owe me lots of money” letters for the pair, complete with red thumbprints:
https://awarriorcalls.com/pdfs/REDACTED ... h.2020.pdf
https://awarriorcalls.com/pdfs/REDACTED ... h.2020.pdf
Time is now of the essence. It's New Year's eve, Tammy and Tiffany's court date is January 29 and various people need to be served with documents generated by Christopher. First stop is Calgary Police HQ to serve the Chief, complete with a cameraman and an upbeat background music theme:

Short summary: they didn't make it in the door since they weren't wearing masks. Minor tussle when one officer doesn't like a camera being shoved in his face. They deem it a success since a nice officer promises to drop off the papers in the Chief's office. I note he is careful not to say that he will actually deliver it to the Chief. I suspect copies of the papers will be shared between almost every Calgary cop in the next few days along with appropriate remarks. BTW, check out the comments on the vid down near the bottom, They almost sound like the not dearly departed Jackroe.

Next stop, time to meet the mayor:

Sorry, don't like the music as much in this one. This time they actually make it as far as City Hall front lobby. Some office worker informs them that they can make an appointment to see the mayor, probably next month sometime or so. I guess it was a success since they did get to use the washroom in City Hall....
I haven't seen Tammy or Tiffany at any more protests since then so perhaps they are heeding the advice of the staff sergeant that they are looking at a formal arrest if they do. I will however keep my eyes open since every march and protest is on Facebook. About the only person they're trying not to show on camera is Chris Harrod, but he appears on vids taken by non-UnifyThePeople types.
eric

Post by eric »

I was bored so I decided to check up on our intrepid pair (Tiffany and Tammy) and see how they were doing. Lots of paperwork, lots more videos:
https://awarriorcalls.com/trespass-case-6/
Throughout it all there is this sense of urgency - their court date is 29 January so everything has to be hand delivered and normal response times cut short. Christopher has even been helpful and attached a copy of their tickets (page 4):
https://awarriorcalls.com/pdfs/REDACTED ... h.2021.pdf

So I decided to check to see if their was any means of checking to see when their actual court date was. Bylaw tickets, covid-19 tickets, and traffic offences are all handled at traffic court. Lo and behold I am forecasting a victory for our pair. The court is afraid to meet with them:
All Circuit courts are closed. Traffic matters (including those from circuit points) can still be heard remotely at Base courts, but no in person appearances will be allowed. No in-person services will be provided in any Traffic Courts in Alberta between December 14, 2020 and January 29, 2021.
https://albertacourts.ca/pc/resources/c ... ffic-court
Really, instead of going through all this stuff with Christopher, along with associated costs, all they need to do is tick off the box "pleading not guilty" and mail/fax/drop off a copy of the ticket and months from now they will get a revised court date. Of course failure to do any of the above means they are treated as guilty in absentia and all sorts of nasty things happen:
https://www.alberta.ca/fines-enforcement-program.aspx
From personal experience I can verify that the provincial government takes this very seriously. Every time I have gone to the local registry office there is someone there who can't renew a licence or whatever until they pay their fines and parking tickets.
eric

Post by eric »

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, but rather than posting in three different places I made the decision to just combine everything into one and place it here. I'm kind of interested in Christopher James, mainly because he qualifies as the last old style FMOTL guru still standing in Canada. So here is an update on his activities. I'm not interested in his Anti-vax stuff, just his status as a FMOTL guru.

As previously mentioned, Chris and his disciples go through a standard process when they're challenging the court system, derived from Karl Lentz. First generate a bunch of paperwork from templates and examples on his web site using a “You're not the boss of me” approach. In other words, unless whoever they're having difficulties with can “prove they have a contract” with them they don't count. When these documents complete with red ink, thumbprints, etc are ignored the next step is to set up a (plaintiff name) court claiming some insane judgment against them, payable in gold or silver unless they get their way. This “court” consists of filing more meaningless paper at a court registry.

Christopher, as he has gained more confidence, is now attaching his name as “counsellor at law” to the fake court documents with the inevitable results. In the last few months there has been rather a flurry of court actions where his name has come up so let's start with Ontario with the Sekulovski's. Short summary, a disputed inheritance where one beneficiary didn't like his share. You can read all about it here in excruciating detail if you would like.
https://awarriorcalls.com/september-12-2020/
https://awarriorcalls.com/december-22-2020/
End result of course, the people he had obtained the fake judgments against got angry and this happened:
https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2 ... c1418.html
[4]         This type of gibberish is abusive on its face. Its purpose is to clog the courts and make people waste time responding rather than helping people with actual cases.
[5]         The action is dismissed without further analysis. Jarvis v Morlog, 2016 ONSC 4476 (CanLII),
Of course there were monetary consequences as well for both Christopher and Sekulovski:
https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2 ... c1401.html
[20]                 In conclusion, the Plaintiffs’ shall pay to the Defendants represented by Mr. Frelick the sum of $6,300 all inclusive and to the Defendants represented by Mr. Lung, the sum of $2,982.07, all inclusive.
So let's move west out to Alberta. We've allready touched lightly on our OPCA horse smuggler here:
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 40#p289640
And here is how it all played out.... I particularly like the analysis with attached examples of Christopher's documentation shown. First Ms Anderson has to pay some fines for smuggling and convince the courts that she is not an OPCA litigant:
https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2 ... qb382.html
IV.      CPN7 Analysis
[33]           Ms. Anderson’s filings appear to be a suitable candidate for review per CPN7. The Court therefore seeks a response from Ms. Anderson as to why her filings are not abusive OPCA litigation, and, more specifically:
1.         How are Canadian and US court decisions that have rejected Lentzian “do-it-yourself” court procedures wrong?
2.         How is the “Anderson Court” not an unauthorized vigilante process purporting to have legal effect?
3.         How is the “Anderson Court” not a OPCA vigilante court process, and, therefore, why is Ms. Anderson not in prima facie contempt of court?
Ms. Anderson of course doubled down with more meaningless paper verbiage:
https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2 ... ltIndex=16
[29]           Ms. Anderson denounces Anderson #1 as being written neither in English or French, but in “... legalese, that only a licensed senior attorney can understand after attending 5 to 7 years of law school and using The Great Law Library as reference ...”. She complains roman numerals used in Anderson #1 headings are somehow “legalese”. Ms. Anderson demands “... an experienced interpreter to also define the meaning of each word which can only be defined by the annotated commentaries of the Supreme Court of Canada decisions.” I note this complaint appears overbroad. Surely, “horse” is not “legalese”, as exclusively defined by the Supreme Court of Canada.
this could get to be an expensive horse:
[8]               Ms. Anderson is a horse smuggler. In 2019, on two separate occasions, the Canada Border Service Agency [CBSA] seized horses that Ms. Anderson attempted to smuggle into Canada, one named Gaesbekers Gabbertje, the other whose name is undocumented. Ms. Anderson included photos of these two horses in her March 23, 2021 filings. When the horse smuggling was detected, Ms. Anderson had to pay $56,201.60 in fines for the release of the two horses. Ms. Anderson is also currently facing Customs Act, RSC 1985, c 1 (2nd Supp) and Criminal Code, RSC 1985, c C-46 charges in relation to her horse smuggling.
[36]           My findings in this matter appear to engage each of these categories. OPCA litigation is universally rejected as false, and an abuse of the court and responding litigants. Ms. Anderson was cautioned. She was shown her do-it-yourself vigilante “Anderson Court” had no basis in law. Nevertheless, Ms. Anderson did not alter course. Instead, Ms. Anderson has escalated her pseudolaw-based misconduct.
[37]           I request Ms. Anderson explain why she should not be subject to an elevated cost award above the presumptive Rules “Schedule C” amount. Ms. Anderson has seven days after this decision to provide an up to five-page written submission as to why she should not be subject to an elevated costs award, given her abusive OPCA activities in the now terminated Docket No. 2101 03903 action.
Hmmm..... is there an expression “triple down?
https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2 ... ltIndex=11
[12]           I requested Ms. Anderson provide an up to five-page written submission on why she should not be subject to an elevated costs award: Anderson #2 at para 37. As before, Ms. Anderson did not take the opportunity to make submissions to the Court. Instead, Ms. Anderson, on June 8, 2021, sent my office an email that read:
Please see attached.
Notice to agent is notice to principal
Notice to principal is notice to agent

Thanks
Sandra
[13]           What was attached were copies of the Anderson #1 and Anderson #2 decisions. Both decisions were annotated with a Sharpie, in an identical way, on every page:
this seventh day of
June two thousand
and twenty one.
                                    No Trespass
Contract declined

All rights reserved Sandra-ann [ink fingerprint]
With this end result:
[18]           Ms. Anderson has sued eleven Defendants, who are each presumptively due their Schedule “C” court costs: Rule 10.29(1). Ms. Anderson’s original filings sought $500,000 in “fair and just compensation punitive”. The Schedule C, category 7(1), “Applications: contested” amount for Column 3 is $1,350. I conclude that Ms. Anderson’s litigation misconduct warrants a higher elevated amount of $2,500, per Defendant.
And it ends with a barb directly aimed at Christopher:
[20]           As I did in Anderson #1 at para 36, I again caution Ms. Anderson that pursuing OPCA strategies will bring her no benefit, and, instead, will very likely have the opposite effect. Her path forward is up to her, but, again, I urge her to read and give credence to the many cases I have cited in response to her litigation. Ms. Anderson would also likely benefit from consulting with a lawyer, rather than the “counselor at law” she mentioned in her May 27, 2021 “NOTICE”. Ms. Anderson might also consider asking her “counselor at law” to provide a refund, given the consequences of his or her advice.
Next up will be his abject failure, presented as a victory, out in BC but it's time for a break before I analyze it:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6103427
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Christopher makes the bigtime, CBC news. A mixed blessing given the reason for his news clip;

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6103427

eric

Post by eric »

Stuck inside waiting for some wind to clear out the smoke as Burnaby49's province burns so I'm catching up. As I have mentioned previously, for most of the month of June Christopher was crowing about his super secret majik (TM) formula for beating the courts. The BC Law Society was not pleased that he was referring to himself as “counsel at law” in the Parhar matter and had applied to the court for an injunction against him. In fact the actual day of his trial he published a video claiming he was going to smash them, appropriately titled “Nobody Gonna Tell Me How to Live “.
https://www.brighteon.com/36bf723e-d3b6 ... e50ebcda56
So here's his great method: https://awarriorcalls.com/pdfs/LTA.Chri ... h.2021.pdf
It's a document complete with multiple red thumbprints and appropriate florid freeman language whereby the author declares himself to be a “Living Soul Author”, and this “Living Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit” removes himself from having to follow any government rules or laws whatsoever. This is an absolute blast from the past bringing back memories of the very first US sov's and bank foreclosure evadees. In fact Judge Anna von Whackdoodle (Reitz) pushed LTA's prior to 2015.

So of course the inevitable happened:

https://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/Website/me ... nOrder.pdf
THIS COURT ORDERS that: Until such time as he becomes a member in good standing of the Law Society, Christopher James Pritchard aka Christopher James is prohibited and enjoined from engaging in the practice of law as defined in section 1 of the Legal Profession Act, S.B.C. 1998, c. 9,
Until he becomes a member in good standing ofthe Law Society, Christopher James Pritchard aka Christopher James is permanently prohibited and enjoined from representing himself as being a “Counselor at law”, lawyer, counsel, or any other title that connotes that he is entitled or qualified to engage in the practice of law.
and finally...
Mr. Pritchard must pay costs to the Law Society fixed in the amount of $2,273.67
Nursing his wounds Christopher then withdrew from the field of battle and went dark for three weeks, only to re-appear this week with this:
https://www.brighteon.com/e58563d1-23bc ... 69df88aa4a. Not really worth my time to watch except that he is claiming the gloves are off, he is in a bad mood, and he has decloaked himself as Christopher James Pritchard. On Wednesday he came out with this:
https://www.brighteon.com/da6ea959-4548 ... 763938d486
It's a heavily redacted video of his court hearing. You may note that it is illegal for him to have recorded and published it. When I say redacted I mean that it consists of the lawyer for the Law Society stating his case and the Judge reading his findings. Conveniently absent for Christopher is the portion where he presents his side. I guess he didn't want his followers to hear him being shot down.... Anyways at the end of the video he proclaims that he is going to keep fighting, ignore the injunction, and refuse to pay the ordered court costs. Brave words indeed. It may be bad news for him, but his opponents are lawyers and that ignoring a court injunction can lead to Contempt of Court charges, arrest, fines, and even imprisonment.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Stuck inside waiting for some wind to clear out the smoke as Burnaby49's province burns so I'm catching up.
"An ill wind" as they say. While British Columbia is indeed burning up it's currently not an issue here in Vancouver. The last two summers we lived through perpetual fogs from the vagaries of prevailing winds blowing the smoke down here but so far this summer the winds have been in our favour. Probably won't last.
Anyways at the end of the video he proclaims that he is going to keep fighting, ignore the injunction, and refuse to pay the ordered court costs. Brave words indeed. It may be bad news for him, but his opponents are lawyers and that ignoring a court injunction can lead to Contempt of Court charges, arrest, fines, and even imprisonment.
Exactly what happened to Chief Rock Sino General in his quest to be a 'World Notary'. The BC Notaries Association got a court injunction banning him from pretending to be a notary. When he wouldn't stop they filed contempt of court charges against him, he had a trial (which I attended and recorded here on Quatloos), and he was convicted. He was sentenced to a jail term which was stayed as long as he stopped all of his notary activities. that was it. The threat of an immanent jail term ended his notorial career immediately and permanently.

eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:11 pm
Stuck inside waiting for some wind to clear out the smoke as Burnaby49's province burns so I'm catching up.
"An ill wind" as they say. While British Columbia is indeed burning up it's currently not an issue here in Vancouver. The last two summers we lived through perpetual fogs from the vagaries of prevailing winds blowing the smoke down here but so far this summer the winds have been in our favour. Probably won't last.
Right now our Air Quality Health Index is 10+ which is the maximum, sort of like what you guys were going through last year. I wouldn't mind it so much except we also have drought conditions here so the dust and smoke combination is particularly annoying.
eric

Post by eric »

So what else can happen to our friend Christopher? Named/shamed/court costs in Ontario, named/shamed in Alberta, and named/shamed/court injunction and costs in British Columbia. His latest webcast promised an update on the Manary family, so before listening to it I checked up on what they were up to. As mentioned previously, the Manary family are tobacco and vegetable farmers in South Western Ontario. They fell for the FMOTL woo and ended up owing the government, by my last count, 1.49 M$ in taxes and penalties through or in spite of Christopher's help. Christopher covers them extensively on his web site with reams of paper and videos. Here is just some of it for your reading pleasure, just standard Christopher stuff:
https://awarriorcalls.com/common-law-filing/
https://awarriorcalls.com/communications-and-notices/
https://awarriorcalls.com/process-server/
https://awarriorcalls.com/audio-and-transcripts/
https://awarriorcalls.com/case-bank-fraud/
That all being said, nothing much seems to have happened for the last year or so. Unbeknownst to myself or Christopher they had other legal issues. Along with not following the proper procedures for selling tobacco which instead of costing them nothing cost them 1.49 M$, they decided not to make any payments on their farm loans and were facing foreclosure. Quick calculation they whole family needed to come up with 5 M$ or so cash plus loss of their farms (three of them). Well, if you're going to sell your tobacco under the table to the Indians, you might as well go all in and play the race card. Perhaps this should be filed under the heading ”too unbelievable so it must be true”. BTW, the 5 M$ is not unusual for a reasonable sized farm. The farmer works all year with salary, input and equipment costs and then gets paid once per year. You can read all about it here but in summary the Manary family et al have to pay up:
https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2 ... ultIndex=5
https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2 ... ultIndex=4
https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onscdc/doc ... ultIndex=3
https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2 ... ultIndex=2
https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2 ... ultIndex=1

Their representative in this matter who speaks for them is:
 Mack Todd Manary was present in court on March 24th. At the outset of the hearing, I ruled that the individual identified as Grand Chief Wabiska Mukwa did not have standing to address the court in this matter. The pleading improperly referred, first to some other entity, and then was apparently amended to include his name. It is improper. He is not a defendant to the action and therefore could not be a plaintiff to a counterclaim. Accordingly, he had no status to make submissions at the hearing. I also note that on several occasions on prior hearings he would speak on at length about issues which were not relevant to the issues to be addressed and his thoughts would trail off. He said it was due to brain surgery he had recently. When I asked when he had the surgery, he said it was not relevant. He posed direct questions to me in the course of the case conferences: questioning the jurisdiction of the court and talking about whether it was a court of equity.
When the Grand Chief is feeling too under the weather he has this guy help him out:
Grand Chief White Buffalo Eagle, Wabiska Mukwa by his Envoy minigaydinnong 
And what is this great and powerful Indian nation they are members of? None other than these guys again:
The defendants allege that Manary is a tribesman of the non-status Kinakwii Nation and the Anishinabek Solutrean Indigenous Métis Nation (ASMIN). The Kinakwii Nation website indicates it was founded by William Allen of the Baldwin family (Grand Chief of the Great Circle) and Jon of the Maskell Family (Chief Protector) under notices dated July 1, 2010. The website includes an application to become a member of the Kinakwii Nation and indicates for the price of $300.00 per year anyone can become a member of Kinakwii Nation by filling out an application. The ASMIN website also includes an application for membership which indicates that for the price of $225.00 anyone can become a member of the ASMIN Nation.  In any event, the status of Manary is not relevant in this case.
Having done a quick review of the above I decided to skim through Christopher's update video:
https://www.brighteon.com/c0b1a7bc-e491 ... 5118f400b4
Short summary, they were doing great things before and are just bound to win if they could only find the right words. Only one issue, the fake lawyer for the fake Indian nation, I'm not sure whether it was Grand Chief White Buffalo Eagle aka Wabiska Mukwa, the Envoy minigaydinnong (remember caps are important) or Bill Baldwin, have asked Christopher to take down any mention of the Manaray family from his site. So it seems that Christopher's previous fan base are deserting him. Christopher promises to keep soldiering on.... :brickwall: I eagerly await the next video from Christopher where we get him defending his OPCA methodology against the fake Indian OPCA approach.