Ottawa Sov-Cit Covidiot Crew are no longer happy campers

Moderator: Burnaby49

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Ottawa Sov-Cit Covidiot Crew are no longer happy campers

Post by LaVidaRoja »

OH, NO!!! You did it LEGAL!!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've used that method for years. It's called "being broke".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

MRN wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:19 am Oh, so, since I have well-and truly delurked, I feel like I should say that originally my interest in all this was caught because I was, for several years, an actual, successful, tax resister.

My methods, which I learned from the local Monthly Meeting, actually WERE completely legal, not very difficult, and entirely successful. And will never catch on amongst the "tax resisters" who end up here, despite the fact that if you genuinely believe that one or more things your government is doing are so immoral you cannot bring yourself to fund them, they are 100% effective in keeping your money out of their hands.

They are twofold: limit your income carefully, or give a shit-tonne of money away and get receipts for it. Or a combination.

And that is how I originally developed a burning hatred of the Porisky bunch, and is also related, though the details escape me, to how I found Quatloos.
I would guess that you found quatloos by googling various Poriskyite tax evaders, particularly Russ Porisky, and ended up being forwarded to my numerous discussions on them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

Grixit: Ayup.Although the couple-three years we were accidentally not broke enough were a lot of fun.

Everyone should get to spend Boxing Day writing a ludicrous number of small cheques to good organizations at least once. It's delightful.