Mak Parhar - Flat Earther CV-9 Denialist

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Mak Parhar - Flat Earther CV-9 Denialist

Post by eric »

MRN wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:29 pm The thing is, given how many of that happy crew currently have "bad colds" and "bronchitis" and "a touch of 'flu", just because he thinks he's lying about being contagious doesn't mean he's lying about being contagious... I hope they've worked out how to safely hold a trial where the defendant is a walking biohazard.
I've counted five of the perennial covidiot players in Alberta with "bronchitis" with one death and one so weakened he had extreme difficulty walking up a twenty foot wheelchair ramp. Pretty hard to organize and attend anti-mask demonstrations when "Antifa" is laughing at you.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

eric wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:16 pm Pretty hard to organize and attend anti-mask demonstrations when "Antifa" is laughing at you.
True enough, we are.

A few of them are still apparently hitting Parliament every Saturday. Might be time for the lawn-chair, party-frock, and popcorn counter-protests to resume,wirh suitably snarky signs. Properly socially distanced and masked when not eating the popcorn, obvs.
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:14 am I'm somewhat interested in what the opinion of the BC Law Society is regarding Christopher calling himself a "counsellor at law" in Mak's legal filings.
And yes they do have an opinion: https://awarriorcalls.com/my-streams-page-1/ (navigate to the 12 May stream)
Starting at approx. 57:00 Christopher is upset that the Law Society have filed in the BC Supreme Court for an injunction preventing him from playing lawyer. Eventually I expect it will appear on Canlii.
DNetolitzky
Chief Landscaper of the Quatloosian Meads

Post by DNetolitzky »

The Law Society of British Columbia also maintains an "Unauthorized Practitioners Database":

https://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/lsbc/apps/ ... search.cfm

If Pritchard is sanctioned, the court order and possibly other documents will appear there.
eric

Post by eric »

Thanks for jogging my memory. I was on the Society's page this am but was looking in the wrong place.
eric

Post by eric »

For about the last month or so Christopher James has been bragging about some earth shattering revelation that will bring the courts to their knees. So powerful is this method that those who use it will be carried to the (insert plaintiff name) court on the shoulders of hundreds of police officers and members of the BAR will be defecating in pickle jars. This is a verbatim quote from Chris himself in one of his videos, not my words. Before I discuss this majik formula in detail in a later post we'll get caught up on our disgraced yoga teacher.

When Parhar last appeared on quatloos he had just got hammered by the courts and fined $750 for trying Christopher James woo. His next court appearance, a pre-trial conference, was scheduled for 26 May. For those not in the lawyering trade, not much exciting. However, I dutifully checked BC Court Services Online and noted something unusual:
81476-1
PARHAR, MAKHAN Singh
New Westminster Law Courts
26-May-2021
02:01 PM
APP
IBC
81476-1
PARHAR, MAKHAN Singh
New Westminster Law Courts
26-May-2021
02:00 PM
PTC
WI
Translated, it appears that Parhar didn't show up for court, a warrant was issued, he was arrested, and dragged into court, all on the same day. Being a trusting soul I just assumed he just showed up late and the matter was solved at the end of the day. Not quite..... Christopher James finally updated his web site a few days ago and here's what actually happened.
https://www.brighteon.com/dff82a42-8286 ... 01b8105ead
(Parhar starts at 52:24)
Question for those in the know – why do sov's always film their videos in their vehicles?.... parked somewhere taking advantage of free WIFI.?
Anyways, the court session was supposed to be by phone because of covid restrictions. However, the majik method (TM) requires you to be physically there with a jury of twelve of your peers and the requisite cheering crowd. Parhar managed a couple of his buddies only. He wouldn't wear a mask so wasn't allowed to enter the court house. As suspected by some quatloos members he also tried the "maybe I have covid ploy". Along the way, while on the phone he manged to somewhat annoy the judge. You can see what happened starting at 1:16:24. Even better, at 1:21:20 you get to watch Parhar being arrested so the pre-trial conference could be conducted with Parhar in a cell with a telephone. I guess that didn't go so well for the majik method. Next up at the end of the month...
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pure nostalgia! All that nonsense took place at the New Westminster courthouse, the venue for much of my court reporting. Psam Frank, the Nanaimo three, :charles-norman: holmes, all took place there. Even the trifecta of tax evaders, Michael Millar, Debbie Anderson, and Keith Lawson, had a joint hearing on their tax evasion trial there. Good times.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

Continuing on with my "whatever happened to series".... Anyways Mak was being built up on Christopher James' site as being the guy who was going to stick it to the man and that important revelations were going to come out about his court appearances over his last Friday and Monday court appearances. Anyways, Mak had been complaining about having flu like and respiratory issues in the last few weeks and then this happened:
https://globalnews.ca/news/8351684/bc-c ... stigating/
:shock:
Let's keep it polite and refrained here folks, somewhere there is a family.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

eric wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:39 am Anyways, Mak had been complaining about having flu like and respiratory issues in the last few weeks and then this happened:
https://globalnews.ca/news/8351684/bc-c ... stigating/
:shock:
Let's keep it polite and refrained here folks, somewhere there is a family.
I just jumped on to post this same link.

A day late and a dollar short, as the saying goes.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Philistine »

Might one say, he ventured a little too close to the edge? Condolences to the sane members of the family.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It's almost as though UK journalists are lurking on Quatloos! :whistle:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 52410.html
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

I posted a link to this thread to r/LeopardsAteMyFace on Reddit. I guess some people are checking out the Q because I have gotten several upvotes.

You don't need to be a member to access it.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
eric

Post by eric »

Since Quatloos in intended to be a forum where statements should be able to be substantiated, suppositions as to the cause of Mak's death are simply that. Although his symptoms point to some form of respiratory disease such as covid it could be other things, so let us wait for the coroner's report, although there is a certain amount of low humour to be gained from his death.
eric

Post by eric »

And of course Christopher James has to step up to the plate... He gets all teary eyed, blames Mak's death on the stress of having to deal with the Courts, and vows revenge. Starts at approx 35:00
https://www.brighteon.com/dfc69332-4393 ... 6d1588ceca
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Man o man these folks are nuts.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
eric

Post by eric »

Resume wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:21 pm Man o man these folks are nuts.
It's often said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I know it's an overused cliche but in Christopher James' court filings its a matter of fact. I've given up posting new cases he is involved in until the inevitable crash and burn ruling from the Courts. There are just too many to follow.....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:00 am Since Quatloos in intended to be a forum where statements should be able to be substantiated, suppositions as to the cause of Mak's death are simply that. Although his symptoms point to some form of respiratory disease such as covid it could be other things, so let us wait for the coroner's report, although there is a certain amount of low humour to be gained from his death.
And eric is spot on. Parhar did not die of covid or any respiratory related illness or disease. He was a drug user who died of a fentanyl overdose.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-new ... oner-rules

He was one of many. British columbia had 2,264 confirmed drug overdose deaths in 2021.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:16 amHe was a drug user who died of a fentanyl overdose.
Fentanyl, along with coke and booze. His way of inoculating himself against COVID.

It worked.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

Just another poster boy that matches 60% of the drug related deaths in Western Canada - had a job, a place to live, died at home, alone, and had more than one drug in his system. I purposely used the term "drug related" since for the past few years deaths haven't been conventional overdoses, instead many of the deaths can be traced to the fact that up to 80% of the recreational pharmaceuticals purchased on the street have been spiked with fentanyl.