How to help friends that have fallen for it? (Bernard Yankson)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: How to help friends that have fallen for it? (Bernard Yankson)

Post by Burnaby49 »

I attended and reported on his trial. To summarize the experience I left the court with three observations and one conclusion;

Observations - (1) He seemed to attract a young, apparently fairly well educated, reasonably intelligent following. They seemed to be the young activist crowd. (2) He was an articulate, dynamic public speaker. (3) Everything he said was totally incomprehensible nonsense.

Conclusion - I left with little or no sympathy for his followers if he was conning them. They weren't the usual desperate uneducated types I generally see following sovereign gurus, people with serious personal problems, debt, criminal issues, they hope the guru can somehow resolve. Instead he got educated fools who seemed to believe that his gibberish was a sign of deep wisdom and knowledge. They weren't victims, they were willing participants in his little cult, acolytes following a quasi-religious experience.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs