Charles Wells - The Remedy (TM)

Moderator: Burnaby49

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Charles Wells - The Remedy (TM)

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:20 pm The Remedy" seems to be nothing more than a word for word copy of Scooter's "Notice of Mistake".
No surprises there. The sovcit/freeman scammers love stealing from each other and selling the idea to their own marks.
Also interesting was Scooter's claim that the Tender for Law had nothing to do with freemanism, the same as Wells is claiming.
And nothing to write home about, either. These con artists love repackaging the tripe as something new, or the "correct" method (thereby impugning the supposed reputation of the scammer they stole it from).
eric wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:20 pm Perhaps a better idea would be to find an instance where Scott Duncan's methods have ever worked in court.
While that is probably a time saver, in Well's mind he hasn't gotten hold of Duncan's system. He will just say that it has nothing whatsoever to do with Duncan's methods, that Duncan lifted his method from Wells and got it all wrong, blah blah blah. So I think it is far better to require Wells to come up with proof for "his" method and if he can't do it, then we can just write him off and demonstrate what a loser *he* is.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:57 amI think it is far better to require Wells to come up with proof for "his" method and if he can't do it, then we can just write him off and demonstrate what a loser *he* is.
"IF he can't do it"? That implies that he might. There go those flying pigs again. Still, I do think that we can predict his "reasons" for not doing so - assuming, of course, that he posts again at all. Everyone should feel free to add to the following list of excuses.
  • Courts seal/hide/destroy records of his "wins" to avoid the word getting out. See Karl Lentz and others.
  • When confronted by his genius, opponents just give up. See Charlie Sprinkle and others.
  • The people who use it value their privacy, so he can't disclose them. See Marc Stevens, SFBFKADMVP and others.
  • The "proof" turns out to be a series of lies. See Peymon Mottahedeh and many others.
  • If someone tried and failed with it, they done it wrong. See all of them.
  • The dog ate it - to which they all default in the end.
I'm sure there are others.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

If someone tried and failed with it, they done it wrong. See all of them
That was Robert Menard's constant refrain through 20 years of failure.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:03 pm "IF he can't do it"? That implies that he might.
You gotta throw a bone once in a while to keep the scammers dog interested. "If" may be enough of an enticement for Wells to rise up in indignation and show how wrong we are about The Remedy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff