Queen Romana Didulo Makes the News

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Queen Romana Didulo Makes the News

Post by Burnaby49 »

Romana Didulo, SOVEREIGN HEAD OF STATE AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE SOVEREIGN REPUBLIC OF CANADA, the reigning queen of Canada (as a result of her ordering the execution of the prior monarch, old Queen Liz) has been mentioned peripherally on a number of Quatloos discussions;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 7&p=291448
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 2&p=290551
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 2&p=290550
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 32#p290432
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 2&p=289841

But she has not, as yet, been given her own topic. That's largely because I've thought her insane, a mental issue rather than a deluded narcissistic sovereign believer, and therefore not really a Quatloos topic. I may still be correct but she's earned a spot anyhow by hitting the big time, at least the big time in my little corner of the world, an article on the front page of today's newspaper!

https://vancouversun.com/news/daphne-br ... ana-didulo

With the headline;

The absurd and disturbing tragedy of Romana Didulo
The so-called Queen of Canada has told her 72,000 QAnon-linked followers to kill anyone attempting to vaccinate children. So what now?

An RCMP investigation, a search and seizure warrant, death threats, handcuffed and subject to a forced psychological evaluation, she's been busy! I'd note that her psych exam was conducted at Victoria's Royal Jubilee Hospital, the same hospital I was born at 72 years ago.

Given that she's a Canadian living in my home town I'd like to proudly boast that our Canadian sovereign idiots are even stupider than your American fools but, according to the article, most of her 72,000 social media followers are American. However, regardless of the size of her Canadian contingent, it has gained official notice by aggressively sending out cease and desist death notices to all and sundry, online death threats, and at least one actual demonstration. Most of this activity, as far as the article relates, are the actions of anti-vaccination halfwits.

So what I thought was a trivial story about a woman so absurdly flamboyantly demented that nobody with an IQ higher than my fridge temperature would listen to her might, now that she's on the police radar with a following apparently willing to act out her delusions, actually be going somewhere.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Queen Romana Didulo Makes the News

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:51 pm Given that she's a Canadian living in my home town . . .
Does that mean that Burnaby is now the capital of Canada?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:51 pm Given that she's a Canadian living in my home town I'd like to proudly boast that our Canadian sovereign idiots are even stupider than your American fools but, according to the article, most of her 72,000 social media followers are American. However, regardless of the size of her Canadian contingent, it has gained official notice by aggressively sending out cease and desist death notices to all and sundry, online death threats, and at least one actual demonstration. Most of this activity, as far as the article relates, are the actions of anti-vaccination halfwits.
There are a few Canadian followers who are notable for their stupidity:
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/laval-polic ... -1.5692793
In a private Telegram chat room, the Laval man shared a press release for a vaccination program at his daughter's school, Radio-Canada reported.
Along with the release, he reportedly wrote, "It's time to go hunting bang bang."
For those of you who haven't gone through the articles posted above, our new Queen invited her American followers to cross the border and go duck hunting as a thinly disguised euphemism to take somewhat extreme measures.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

noblepa wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:48 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:51 pm Given that she's a Canadian living in my home town . . .
Does that mean that Burnaby is now the capital of Canada?
I've lived in Burnaby for close to 45 years but my home town is Victoria. I was born in Victoria, grew up in Vancouver, and spent my adult life in Burnaby. So Burnaby gets pride of place in my online name.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Canada has a new Queen

Post by rogfulton »

Reddit link posted without comment.

"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Merged rogfulton's post into the existing thread on HRH.

While we're at it - sorry if this link has been posted before. If it has, it's sufficiently informative (and amusing) to post again.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Sadly, but predictably, Queen Didulo is wrong. I have it on good authority that it's wabbit season.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

No, it's Duck Season.

eric

Post by eric »

I am purposely not making a coherent reply to this. Please find the incoherent reply attached as follows:
Many of the OPCA types that I have talked about on Quatloos are participating in the "convoy" (purposeful quotes) protest. Because of the rules about political discussion we all must follow which I agree with I promise not to talk about Christopher James, Unify the people (Chris Harrod et al) and Queen Romana and their antics in Ottawa. Cross my heart etc..
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Queen Romana Didulo "aka TIAMAT" may not be able to "make the News" for much longer.

She has been named in an arrest warrant by the true King and Son of God. King Robert is NOT supporting the so called Convoy because it is an infiltration by the United States who want to enforce NESARA on Canada.

eric

Post by eric »

Perhaps I should explain why some Canadian members of Quatloos are not posting about the various sov heroes involved in what is going on. It's too easy for things to get political. More importantly, some of us are "tired".... It's a constant barrage of news on MSM, twitter, facebook, you name it.

Anyways, by my count, there are three monarchs of Canada right now, not including HRH Elizabeth. Every whackjob with some batsh*t crazy theory of how Canada should be run has emerged from their rather weird home pages. They all have their eyes on the main prize - 10 M USD in the pot last time I checked.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Isn't it HM Queen Elizabeth?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

As eric said, this is extremely political and at present it's impossible to discuss Romano Didulo or the other sovereign idiots without getting involved in the truckers protest, other related protests across Canada, the various levels of governments response (or lack thereof) and the very heavy involvement of Americans in logistical, political, and financial support. The MyPillow guy was just turned back at the border with a truck load of bibles and pillows, everybody wants in on the publicity.

The truckers' demands have swollen enormously from their original demand that all Covid restrictions be rescinded and, last I was following their alternate reality, they want the current Canadian government abolished and it's replacement by some vague entity that they would largely control. Since the government shows no signs of resigning and replacing our current parliamentary system with something acceptable to the truckers things are stalemated but tempers, particularly those of the hostage residents of Ottawa, are getting short. So the weekend should be interesting.

Didulo is apparently currently in Ottawa and Menard has claimed to have been there although his credibility is always an issue. As reported here our various alternate monarchs see an opportunity, if only free publicity, and are fighting it out over which is the legitimate fake ruler of Canada. All very confusing. We'll see if Didulo scraps her way to the top of the battling royalty. She's already had fake Queen Elizabeth executed so her rivals better watch their backs.

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Perhaps a good premise for a movie, put all three Monarchs in a room together and see what happens, in a similar vein to the Three Christs You could call it, Two Kings and a Queen.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Give one a mace, another a trident, and the third a sword.

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:33 pm Give one a mace, another a trident, and the third a sword.
That may be a whole other movie, not saying I don't like it...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm getting the vibe of Achewood's Great Outdoor Fight.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's not get too grandiose here. I'm thinking crazed caged rats.

wserra

Post by wserra »

NYGman wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:13 pmput all three Monarchs in a room together and see what happens
It's been done, in an old Cheapass Games title called "Escape from Elba". The sneaky Brits capture Napoleon, but instead of just locking him up and throwing away the key, they put him in an insane asylum on the Isle of Elba with a bunch of other folks all of whom believe that they're Napoleon. They're obviously nuts - the place is, after all, an asylum. When two of them wind up in the same room, the predictable happens.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Of which you can still buy out there. There were claims that it was a free-to-print game but can't find any evidence of it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff