Queen Romana Didulo Makes the News

Moderator: Burnaby49

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: Queen Romana Didulo Makes the News

Post by rogfulton »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:25 pm I've not been posting the individual stupidity because I assume everyone is following @DrSarteschi on the Twitters! :snicker:
Has the good doctor posted about this one yet? Or is it already linked on the Q?

https://news.yahoo.com/followers-qanon- ... 36123.html
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

rogfulton wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:01 am Has the good doctor posted about this one yet? Or is it already linked on the Q?
There's just so many. Another one from yesterday, featuring a video of power being cut off.

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Another via the good Doctor, from Vice.

The so-called QAnon Queen of Canada tried to expand her empire and name other sovereigns. They split off and are now threatening regicide.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3pjwj/ ... -king-feud
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

“I can't wait til the militaries (are) done arresting these pieces of shit,” she added later, referring to the utility companies. 
Canada's military? They couldn't dispel a mob of geriatrics protesting their pensions. Plus Canadian military forces don't have the power to arrest.

The article's author, and any proofreader that went through it, can't even spell NESARA, the most important piece of legislature enacted in the entire history of humanity. It has to be true, Dove said so frequently;
The latest false hope is called Nesera, a conspiracy that an (sic) new banking system will come about and wipe out their debt.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Rupert68
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Rupert68 »

I had the pleasure of watching Queen Dildos minions delivering cease and desist orders to drug stores in Goderich, Ontario in 2021 and 2022. We happened to be visiting there both times. A coincidence for sure I hope.

Anyhow, they took the papers, said thank and get out. I laughed while in line waiting to pay for an orange juice and they threatened me with a Nuremburg trial for something. Not proclaiming covid vaccinations as a deadly poison was one thing I heard. They got into their clown van and left for the next target I suppose.

Afterwards I asked the druggist if I could get a copy but he was too leery and did not want to take any chances. I agree with his reasons but I sure wanted one.

They also had decorated a white van near a playground and were regaling parents with horror stories about what the vaccine does to a person. They had literature and everything. Everyone knew someone who had died from the shot too. They even said the vaccine causes abortions or deforms a fetus.

All with Kingdom of Canada flags fluttering in the breeze. Donations were welcome of course and you got a really need purple pin for doing so. Apparently that pin allows you to ignore laws and things. QR decreed it so.

Losers all.
DNetolitzky
Chief Landscaper of the Quatloosian Meads

Post by DNetolitzky »

A more substantial investigation and description of Queen Didulo has recently been published by the International Journal of Coercion, Abuse, and Manipulation:

https://www.ijcam.org/articles/the-soci ... ana-didulo

All I can say is every time I thought I was prepared for how weird this has gone? Then it went further.

Donald
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

She's been making the news more recently...
From October...
https://regina.ctvnews.ca/after-being-f ... -1.6567004

Kamsack didn't like their antics, and they were driven out of town by the locals...
Sept 18
https://regina.ctvnews.ca/we-came-toget ... -1.6565359

Currently staying at a property in Richmound, who are equally unimpressed with town officials and others being threatened with death

After locals protested their presence, the dildo struck back
On Monday, followers of Didulo sent village administration at least four "cease and desist" emails, according to Miller. The notice was also posted to Telegram and shared across other social media platforms.

It addressed the mayor, village councillors, members of the fire department, RCMP members, Fougere and a school teacher — all by name — accusing them of corruption, bullying, and stalking, and calling these behaviours "dangerous," "illegal" and "immoral."

In the letter, the cult threatened that if the village did not follow the decrees of the "queen," they would receive judgment and "if found guilty of 'crimes against humanity' or 'treason,' would face "publicly broadcast execution upon yourselves, and undeserved devastation upon your children, grandchildren and families."

"Be forwarned and prepared. WTP (We the People) now are watching you with open eyes. The curtain is drawn … Your future is in your hands," read the post.
from https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatch ... -1.6988680
:shock:
Surely that must be illegal???
AnOwlCalledSage

Made the BBC, along with some quotes from Christine Sarteschi.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67446806
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Three quarters of an hour of the Queen. Actually not a bad summary of her activities, from the beginning to now. For the non-Canadians here, W5 is a fairly well respected program of a major Canadian news channel, usually W5 is live at the supper hour on weekends.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Christine Sarteschi has just published the definitive treatment of HRH Queen Romana.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume