Raven Wolf, the $36,000,000,000,000,000 Man

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Raven Wolf, the $36,000,000,000,000,000 Man

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've written a few times in various posts that the Sovereign/Freeman movement is dead in Canada. While I think this true as a general rule there are exceptions. Certainly the gurus who started and led the movement are gone. Menard? Now a petty opportunistic grifter. Clifford? Apparently a family man in northern British Columbia. Chief Rock Sino General? Trying to promote his musical career. Belanger is still active but his influence, always limited, has diminished to irrelevance after decades of failure. Jacquie Phoenix burst on to the scene and flared brightly for a while but failed totally. I don't count her in any case because she tried, and failed, to get any traction in Canada and only found success when she moved to Britain to an unexpected welcome amongst gullible greedy fools. Romana Didulo, Canada's purported queen, is very active but I don't count her because, as far as I can tell, she's batshit crazy and her followers are total idiots, the dregs at the bottom of the IQ pool. What more evidence is necessary than their recent attempts to arrest actual police officers, an activity which could only end badly for them?

The sovereign gurus I've dealt with in past postings generally had a fairly coherent, specific world-view. They were con-men but they ran their cons on a reasonably logical basis. Menard had dozens of schemes but they were, individually, detailed enough that I could understand the 'logic' behind them and see why the suckers fell for them. Jacquie was actually very impressive on how she could tie her idiotic Magna Carta crap into an entirely consistent world-view, she spoke total gibberish with assurance and certainty. But Queen Didulo just says things; I rule the world, everybody bows to my authority, I've had the traitorous Queen Elizabeth executed, I've taken her place as queen of Canada, I control multitudes, armies, the world's armed forces. There's nothing there that serves as any kind of legal or logical underpinning, no coherent sovereign theory to draw followers in. I have absolutely no understanding of what connects Didulo to her apparently true believers except bottomless stupidity and gullibility.

What's left in the movement is overwhelmingly opportunistic individuals with specific personal problems that they think can be solved by gibberish from the internet, like this local Vancouver woman.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6543374

https://www.bccourts.ca/jdb-txt/sc/22/1 ... SC1320.htm

Generally Canadian sovereign idiots, exempting a few outliers like the woman above and Queen Didulo, seem to reside in the province of Alberta, largely in Edmonton, our member Donald Netolitzky's home town. They seem fragmented, isolated from each other, getting their information off the internet rather than from the guidance of identifiable gurus. So Alberta's Court of Queen's Bench is still actively dealing with sovereign litigants making garbage court filings regarding their own personal problems rather than trying to advance any larger belief system.

This rambling preamble leads me to the subject of this posting, a man just trying to get fair redress for all the blows he's suffered from a cruel vindictive world. Also a man who's clearly had absolutely no assistance from any sovereign guru or any other knowledgeable sovereign source whatever, a man who made my daily newspaper here in Vancouver in a hurtful mocking article. Meet Raven Wolf, the $36,000,000,000,000,000 man!

Wolf v Oasis Mobile Home Park
2022 ABQB 300
https://canlii.ca/t/jntm7

2022 ABQB 368
https://canlii.ca/t/jpcp5

2022 ABQB 500
https://canlii.ca/t/jqx5p

2022 ABQB 529
https://canlii.ca/t/jr8nk

For those of you who, like me, get baffled by numbers past a few billion that's the total of four separate $900 trillion dollar lawsuits instigated by Wolf. As you'd expect in the normal give and take of litigation the actual amount Queen's Bench awarded him from his various lawsuits ended up somewhat less than the total claimed damages. To be precise $36,000,000,000,000,000 less.

On reflection I may be incorrect in labeling Wolf a sovereign, I honestly can't tell. His filings are, overall, so incoherent that they perplexed even Judge Rooke, Queen's Bench's veteran of sovereign arguments. However it is correct to call him a "persistent, repeated, abusive" litigant because that's what Judge Rooke deemed him to be when he hit Wolf with a vexatious litigant court order.

We'll review these cases chronologically starting with the April 25, 2022 decision, the main one in the series;

2022 ABQB 300

The gist of this was Associate Chief Justice J.D. Rooke pondering whether to hit Wolf with a vexatious litigant designation. This had been triggered by three separate lawsuits all instigated by Wolf, that seemed to have the hallmarks of OPCA litigation. Even judge Rooke was somewhat at sea about what the hell they were about;
[2] All three of these proceedings were filed by Raven M. Wolf [Mr. Wolf], and name different opposing parties. The exact nature of these processes is not clearly discernable, so I will refer to these actions as Proceedings #1-3, and the named opposing targets as “Responding Parties”. Some aspects of Mr. Wolf’s filings suggest he is attempting to obtain restraining orders from the Court. Other content of the Proceedings’ filings appear to be intended to initiate a civil lawsuit via what Mr. Wolf calls “Statements of Claim”.
After reviewing the decision I can't argue with Rooke's assessment. This is Wolf's 'Application' regarding his imminent eviction from a trailer park;
A. Proceeding #1 – Wolf v Oasis Mobile Home Park

[3] Proceeding #1’s materials total 24 pages, and include an “Application” that names Oasis Mobile Home Park [Oasis] as the Responding Party, and seeks as a remedy a “Restraining Order against the Respondent(s) ... lifetime for ever” [emphasis in original]. That Application is scheduled to be heard in Chambers on April 29, 2022.

[4] The Application is accompanied by an “Affidavit – Civil Restraining Order”, sworn April 20, 2022. The body of the Affidavit reads:

This is causing me a lot of stress were high in having problems focusing and doing things around the house.

I'm under a lot of stress due to the provincial governments is messing around my finances were on not getting my money at all members of the calgary "Aish Office" as deliberately holding my money back causing me financial damages and losing everything I own including my house I have lost insurance on my house and my truck because of my power bill is second $2000 and more I cannot buy food I cannot pay my bills I'm trying to appeal it to make the government pay for the damage is I have lost to mean attention of all no telephone no Internet no TV I have physical injuries were I require help I'm been denied that is put in my health in my life in danger im desperately trying to do what I need to do self representing myself I can not some it's my paperwork at all in two the landlords attended that and more loose pants or anything that has to do with the Calgary courthouse no one is allowed to enter physically in to the Calgary courthouse at all due to this covert 19th of virus so I can not at all whatsoever summit any of my paperwork into the legal system I'm self representing myself as my own lawyer and I'm being denied access to everything due to physical injuries to my face I can not wear a mask at all what so ever do to me being an assault victim until the physical injuries the government's denying me the proper help that I require that which is put in my health of my life in danger and it does not help when I got people in my face threatening my life to lose my house and everything I own because of somebody else is doing so therefore I am playing any life Tyne restraining order on the owner and management of the " oasis mobile and trailer park"

That is a lifetime restraining order against the (owner and management) of the Oasis mobile home trailer park.

And also do to the culvert 19 virus that the provincial and the Federal government's is jacking up the prices and the cost on food /gas/propane/land tax and that's also the entreats off rents.

Anyone as of like myself better on a disability funding are not getting any kind of a raise to compensate for the increase on food rent and so on

I can not pay rents the money is not there
I cannot buy food the money is not there
I cannot pay the power bill the money is not there I can not paying shirts on my house are my truck the money is not there I'm on disability funding and on not getting an increase to compensate for all these pay hikes at all whatsoever.

If the owner and management wants me to move my house and everything I blew off the land that person will have to provide me $900,000,000,000,000 to buy the land and move my house and everything I own,

And yes I'm talking about reality of the ongoing economy as of now

Yours truly: Mr. Raven M. Wolf
It ended with this masterpiece of obscurity;
PS: I'm doing what I can and trying to do something about it so I would appreciate it that you back off and get the "FUCK" out to my face so I could do what I need to do I'm also trying to get my wife that with you in my face that's not happening.
Even with high real estate prices in Edmonton I think 900 trillion a bit steep for a replacement trailer and pad. And, while I'm not a lawyer, I think it unlikely that Queen's Bench would issue an order to a trailer park to " get the "FUCK" out to my face".

Wolf seems to have caused some stress amongst the trailer park management;
3. A handwritten note from Ann Wink (named Responding Party in Proceeding #2) dated January 31, 2022, stating that Ms. Wink is retiring, and “... THIS IS MY CHOICE NO I DID NOT GET FIRED” [emphasis in original].
Then Wolf's claimed remedy;
[7] The Statement of Claim then seeks, as remedies, a restraining order prohibiting Oasis from being within 200 metres of Mr. Wolf’s residence and workplace, prohibiting contact with Mr. Wolf, and “Costs of this action. $900 Trillion” [emphasis in original].
I'd think it somewhat difficult for a trailer park (the defendant) to keep 200 meters away from a plaintiff who lives in the trailer park. And how can a trailer park keep away from anything?

Next up, Proceeding #2 and the reason Ms. Wink is so upset;
B. Proceeding #2 – Wolf v Wink

[8] Proceeding #2’s materials total 114 pages, and name “Ann Wink “Manager”” [Ms. Wink] as the Responding Party. These materials also include a document titled “Statement of Claim” and a restraining order Application that include overlapping and duplicate parts. Like Proceeding #1, the Statement of Claim and Application are scheduled to be heard in Court on April 29, 2022.

[9] These documents include allegations that Ms. Wink falsely claimed that Mr. Wolf was behind on his rent. The “threats and/or assaults” indicated by Mr. Wolf are an eviction notice, and “falsifying letters”. Again, Mr. Wolf seeks restricting Ms. Wink from being within 200 metres of his residence and workplace, and costs of “900 Tillion” [sic]. A supporting April 20, 2022 Affidavit alleges that Mr. Wolf is a “victim of corruption and abuse”, and that he has “Physical Witnesses” that Ms. Wink “is targeting me.” The Affidavit attaches numerous pages of receipts, banking statements, and a description of Ms. Wink that says Ms. Wink is “senile and alcohol” [sic].
Wolf expands his horizons with Proceeding #3;
C. Proceeding #3 – Wolf v Alberta Justice and Solicitor General

[10] Proceeding #3’s materials total 15 pages, and names Alberta Justice and Solicitor General [Alberta] as the Responding Party. Again, Mr. Wolf’s materials include what is called a Statement of Claim, a restraining order Application, and a supporting “Affidavit – Civil Restraining Order”. Proceeding #3 is scheduled to be heard in Court on May 5, 2022.

[11] As I understand the substance of these materials, Mr. Wolf alleges Alberta is claiming he owes “a large sum of money”, but Mr. Wolf denies that as false. Mr. Wolf complains he has received a letter that the Canada Revenue Agency [CRA] is collecting funds, but: ... I know that I don’t own anyone money at all. ... I’m suing The Alberta Justice and Solicitor General Fines Enforcement for damages and false claims against me for a some of $900 trillion and a restraining order against them for false allegations ...

The crown prosecutor in Edmonton/Calgary and Lethbridge is using the Legal system for there personal gain and as a weapon that is putting me in fear for my life and health ...

[12] Again, Mr. Wolf seeks a 200 metre exclusion and “$900 Trillion of damages done to me”. In his materials, Mr. Wolf clarifies the global character of the remedy he seeks: “This Restraining Order is being put on to the entire body of the Alberta Government for life forever.”
Paragraph 13 shows that Wolf has more problems than a pending eviction;
[13] Mr. Wolf’s Affidavit attaches a January 10, 2020 letter from the Government of Canada stating that tax refunds and credits are being paid to Alberta Justice and Solicitor General, and an Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench bail forfeiture Notice for a hearing on December 12, 2018, where Raven Mclee Wolf has breached the terms of his Recognizance by harassing a person. Mr. Wolf appears to have not provided a valid excuse and his bail was forfeited.
I'm guessing the person being harassed was Ms. Wink. The net result of all of this was;
IV. Conclusion

[36] Mr. Wolf’s Proceedings #1-3 appear to be suitable candidates for review per CPN7. The Court, therefore, seeks that that Mr. Wolf answer how Proceedings #1-3:

1. provide a basis for the Court and Responding Parties make a meaningful response;
2. are not prohibited collateral attacks; and
3. do not seek excessive and/or impossible remedies.

[37] As a result of this analysis, I order that Mr. Wolf’s Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench Docket 2201 04490, 2201 04491, and 2201 04495 Actions are stayed. The scheduled appearances in this Court in Proceeding #1 and #2 for April 29, 2022, and Proceeding #3 for May 5, 2022, are cancelled.

[38] CPN7 now advances to its second step.

1. Mr. Wolf has until 14 days after this decision is filed to file and serve a Written Submission of no more than a total of 10 pages, pursuant to CPN7, para 3(b). The Written Submission should be clearly addressed: “To the Attention of Associate Chief Justice Rooke”.

2. If no Written Submission is received by the Court by that deadline, the Court will proceed to render its final decision on whether the Proceedings #1-3 should be struck out in whole or in part, pursuant to Rule 3.68 (CPN7, para 3(c)).

3. If Wolf provides and serves a Written Submission, then the Proceeding #1-3 Responding Parties each have seven days to make a Written Reply of up to a total of 10 pages in length (CPN7, para 3(d)). The Written Replies should be clearly addressed: “To the Attention of Associate Chief Justice Rooke”.

4. After receipt of Mr. Wolf’s Written Submission, and the Responding Parties’ Written Replies, if any, the Court will render its final decision on whether the Docket 2201 04490, 2201 04491, and 2201 04495 Actions should be struck out in whole or in part, pursuant to Rule 3.68 (CPN7, para 3(e)).
So, apart from initiating a vexatious litigant proceeding against Wolf the court has torpedoed his three lawsuits. Paragraph 37 temporarily suspended the lawsuits and 38(2) gave Wolf warning that the court intends to terminate them.

Paragraphs to 18 to 35 are the court's analysis leading to the conclusion in paragraph 36. I'll leave those for you reader to plod through. However I will quote one part that made my local paper
C. Excessive and/or Impossible Remedies

[32] Seeking excessive or impossible remedies makes litigation a hopeless proceeding that is an abuse of the Court: Unrau #2 at paras 620-625. Mr. Wolf’s Proceedings appear to exhibit this defect.

[33] First, Mr. Wolf seeks a 200 metre prohibition between himself and Alberta. Mr. Wolf is explicit in what he means about that: “the entire body of the Alberta Government for life forever”. Mr. Wolf’s filings appear to indicate he is a resident of Calgary, Alberta. The restraining order remedy Mr. Wolf seeks is obviously not a possible step that could be ordered by this Court. What Mr. Wolf seeks is physically meaningless.

[34] However, the most obvious issue with all the Proceedings is that in each Mr. Wolf seeks $900 trillion in either or both costs and damages. I believe I may take judicial notice that this amount is vastly more than Canada’s entire annual gross domestic product, of about $1.64 trillion. Mr. Wolf provides no basis at all for this exceptionally large sum.
I'd note that the preceding covered three lawsuits and claimed damages totaling only $27,000,000,000,000,000. We'll get to the missing $9,000,000,000,000,000 later in this posting.

So on to the May 25th decision, again personally presided over by Judge Rooke.

2022-05-25
2022 ABQB 368

Not a lot in this one. Wolf's deadline to reply to the April 25th order had expired without a response so Rooke struck the three cases discussed in the prior order. This meant that Wolf's lawsuits had been cancelled by the court for being "hopeless and abusive litigation".

Next up the July 20th decision;

2022 ABQB 500

Undaunted by having his lawsuits struck Wolf tried to get things moving again by initiating another wave of litigation;
I. Introduction

[1] On July 12, 2022, Raven Wolf [Mr. Wolf] initiated two proceedings at the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench. While the manner in which Mr. Wolf self-identified in these two matters is different, each proceeding indicates the same address for service in Calgary, Alberta. I conclude this is the same Plaintiff / Applicant.
Essentially same old - same old in respect to the trailer park but without the $900 trillion this time;
A. Docket No. 2201 07859 - Oasis Action

[2] Mr. Wolf’s Docket 2201 07859 matter [Oasis Action] names Oasis Mobile Home Park [Oasis] as the Defendant to a Statement of Claim, and the Respondent to an Application for a restraining order “for life”. The Statement of Claim identifies what it calls:

• threats: “oasis Mobile Home Park has harassed me in one week within 3 Eviction Notice in on week” [sic]; and
• assaults: “Management made meny allege harassment allegations that myself and others are stealing from Lot 25 and no Evidence to back it up” [sic].

[3] A July 12, 2022 Affidavit sworn by Mr. Wolf that accompanied these items states:
I’m trying to get help to relocate my home Iv cant live at Oasis Trailer Park not in my in budget and I will not stand to be harassed by OASIS Mobile Home Park Management I myself and a number of other Tenants will not be [illegible], taunted nor harassed by OASIS Mobile Home Manager.

Alex in Lot 10 is also being harassed by Management Alex is my Witness call Alex at [redacted telephone number] also Jen is my witness Jen [redacted telephone number] The Park Tenants are being taunted by the OASIS Mobile Home Park

I am on AISh Government not giving enough to pay bills nor anything ells.
However the second action was entirely new and included a fourth demand for yet another $900 trillion;
B. Docket No. 2201 07908 - Crown Member Action

[4] The second matter, Docket 2201 07908, names “Alberta Crown Members”, or “All Calgary Crown Members” as responding parties [Crown Member Action], and, again, includes a restraining order Application, Statement of Claim, and an Affidavit. Some aspects of this litigation are clear. For example, Mr. Wolf complains about the conduct of one or more criminal legal proceedings:

I Raven M. Wolf is making claim (MISSTRIAL) and ABUSE and an unfair trial of that I wass standing as my own Lawyer.

Calgary crown was bullying and Abusing me Mr. Raven M Wolf in the courtroom, the Calgary crown was also denying me the transcripts so I would not be to prepare for the TRIAL my FORCED TRIAL Date 2018/09/24//2018/07/24.

Calgary crown was telling the Judge not to release me from jail at all Forcing me to pleading Guilty to crimes I never done.

In the span of years 2014 to 2020 of Threatening my life and bodily harm/assault and bodily harm, / false claims, / false warrant, that’s also Gating me every two Weeks and there was never nor any witnesses nor any Evidence at all of any kind at all ever.

I suffered of Physical and Medical and Financial injuries the crown even band me from Government agency’s in AB, unable to get help of any kind

Suing $900 Trillion
At this point Wolf's vexatious litigant status hearing was still in process and while the decision wasn't in doubt it was still to be made. However, after receiving these new lawsuits, Rooke decided he'd had enough of Wolf's relentless idiocy and hit him with an immediate temporary restriction on his access to the court. He also decided that Wolf wasn’t getting any more free rides regarding court fees. If he wanted to file court actions he'd have to pay the relevant fees out of his own pocket.
[30] Mr. Wolf is repeating the pattern of abusive litigation that led to three Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench proceedings being struck out as an abuse of the Court in Wolf #2. His current litigation extends that pattern. All of Mr. Wolf’s litigation has been conducted at no cost to himself via fee waivers. I conclude Mr. Wolf should be subject to interim court access restrictions until the latter of:

1) the conclusion of this CPN7 process, or 2) other Alberta Court processes that evaluate whether Mr. Wolf should be subject to court access restrictions.

[31] I also exercise this Court’s inherent jurisdiction (JSG (Re), 2021 ABQB 555; Dmyterko v Nissan Canada Inc, 2021 ABQB 286; Wu v Canada (Attorney General), 2021 ABQB 844; Berube v Her Majesty the Queen in the Right of Alberta, 2021 ABQB 890; Snaychuk v Edmonton (City), 2022 ABQB 134), and:

1) cancel all fee waivers obtained by Mr. Wolf in the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta; and

2) direct the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta Clerks of the Court to refuse any fee waiver application by Mr. Wolf, unless Mr. Wolf has a Court Order from a Justice of the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta that permits Mr. Wolf to apply for a fee waiver.
This leaves us with the most recent decision, that of August 5th where Judge Rooke sent an invite to the plaintiffs in the various actions to join him in putting the boots to Wolf.

2022 ABQB 529

Judge Rooke decided that it was time to impose a vexatious litigant status on Wolf;
[9] As is obvious from the summaries above of Mr. Wolf’s litigation, his matters are not only hopeless, but Mr. Wolf is attacking the same litigation targets on related bases, or at least apparently related bases, since Mr. Wolf’s filings are cryptic and that impedes evaluation of what are Mr. Wolf’s complaints. Mr. Wolf has now initiated at least five hopeless lawsuits at the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, that exhibit multiple indicia of abusive litigation (Unrau v National Dental Examining Board, 2019 ABQB 283), including:

1. hopeless proceedings;
2. duplicative allegations and re-litigation of settled matters;
3. excessive, impossible remedies; and
4. scandalous and unsubstantiated allegations against government actors and lawyers.

[10] I conclude that the information available to me establishes that Mr. Wolf is engaged in persistent, repeated, abusive litigation. I note, in particular, that Mr. Wolf was fully informed, in Wolf #1 and #2, as to the issues with his litigation. The result of that was yet another wave of hopeless and abusive litigation.
But there was a problem, Judge Rooke couldn't do it on his own authority. Unknown to me the Alberta Court of Appeal had decided that Queen's Bench does not have to power to unilaterally restrict court access to troublesome litigants
[11] The Alberta Court of Appeal, in Jonsson v Lymer, 2020 ABCA 167, per Slatter JA, has ruled that this Court has essentially no inherent jurisdiction to manage abusive litigants by what are sometimes called “vexatious litigant orders”. Instead, any prospective litigant management must be conducted via an application pursuant to Judicature Act, RSA 2000, c J-2, ss 23-23.1, and with notice to the Alberta Minister of Justice and Solicitor General.

[12] In Jonsson v Lymer, Slatter JA also “read down” the plain language of Judicature Act s 23.1(1) where the Legislature granted this Court the authority to initiate Judicature Act ss 23-23.1 processes on its own motion. Instead, the Alberta Court of Appeal has only permitted that the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench may invite parties to file a Judicature Act ss 23-23.1 application when faced by a persistent abusive litigant who is not suitable for case management: e.g. Dmyterko v Nissan Canada Inc, 2021 ABQB 286; Feeney v TD General Insurance Company, 2021 ABQB 604; Wu v Canada (Attorney General), 2021 ABQB 749; Sun v Allwest Insurance Services Ltd, 2022 ABQB 18; Richardson v MacDonald, 2022 ABQB 317; Christofi v Newcombe, 2022 ABQB 429.
Judge Rooke could only impose a vexatious litigant status on Wolf if one of the victims of Wolf's abusive lawsuits filed an application to the court requesting that Wolf's court access be restricted. So he invited the parties to do exactly that;
[13] In light of Mr. Wolf’s developing pattern of repeated and persistent abusive litigation, I invite the Defendants to initiate a Judicature Act ss 23-23.1 application to impose court access restrictions on Mr. Wolf. I request that the Oasis Mobile Home Park and Attorney General of Alberta indicate whether they will pursue a Judicature Act ss 23-23.1 application in relation to Mr. Wolf by September 2, 2022.
It's not exactly a nail-biter waiting to see which way the court will decide once an application is received. So I anticipate one final decision reviewing an application then Wolf will be judicial history.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Re: Raven Wolf, the $36,000,000,000,000,000 Man

Post by Burnaby49 »

The local woman I referenced above claiming GESARA gave her a free condo has made my favorite legal blog;

https://www.loweringthebar.net/2022/08/ ... debts.html
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Actually Mister Wolf is from Calgary and with some legal advice he could probably come out ahead on the deal. First some background is required. The Oasis trailer park is the last trailer park in Calgary with resident owned trailers. That chunk of land, with a multi-family residential land use zoning, at the East side of Forest Lawn, is worth far more than the owner could gain from renting pads. Wolf owns his trailer, is behind on his pad rent, and old trailers like his cannot be moved. In other situations like this a standard settlement is for the land owner to pay the value of the trailer (30-40K$) and all is good. Land owner typically then just demo's the trailer and leaves the lot vacant. Once the owner has got rid of enough trailer owners he flips the park to a developer who builds townhouses. Standard strategy around here, trailer park owners want just enough rented pads to pay their costs or rent out their own trailers instead since it's easier to get rid of the residents that way.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

You seem to have added a 0 to the requested amount.
900 trillion is $900,000,000,000,000.00
×4 gives $3,600,000,000,000,000.00
Your title is (presently) $36,000,000,000,000,000.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:57 pm You seem to have added a 0 to the requested amount.
900 trillion is $900,000,000,000,000.00
×4 gives $3,600,000,000,000,000.00
Your title is (presently) $36,000,000,000,000,000.
I've always been crap with arithmetic. Once when I testified in testified in Tax Court I spent the beginning of my testimony correcting the math in my written report.

That would make it a far more reasonable compensation for Wolf being forced to move from a trailer park. I thought $36,000,000,000,000,000 was ridiculous.

CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I don't suppose Mr Wolf is anything to do with this lady. https://m.facebook.com/Raven-Rain-Runni ... 91/photos/ In the past she was a long distance supporter of Wilfred Wong (currently in "the nick" for child kidnap).
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I suspect Raven Mclee Wolf has nothing to do with the person you mentioned above. It's quite common around here to use an admixture of english translations and short forms of indigenous words and personal names. Within Calgary, for geographical names, they have Deerfoot (Bad-Meat), Crowfoot (walks-with-a-limp), and my favorite, Shaganappi (leather-straps-that-hold-my-oxcart-together). There are still families with the last name of Packs-A-Knife, but the Yellow-Liver-Fat family seems to have died out.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Mr Wolf's story had a rather predictable arc, didn't it?

What caught my eye was this section of the final cited judgement:

[11] The Alberta Court of Appeal, in Jonsson v Lymer, 2020 ABCA 167, per Slatter JA, has ruled that this Court has essentially no inherent jurisdiction to manage abusive litigants by what are sometimes called “vexatious litigant orders”. Instead, any prospective litigant management must be conducted via an application pursuant to Judicature Act, RSA 2000, c J-2, ss 23-23.1, and with notice to the Alberta Minister of Justice and Solicitor General.

[12] In Jonsson v Lymer, Slatter JA also “read down” the plain language of Judicature Act s 23.1(1) where the Legislature granted this Court the authority to initiate Judicature Act ss 23-23.1 processes on its own motion. Instead, the Alberta Court of Appeal has only permitted that the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench may invite parties to file a Judicature Act ss 23-23.1 application when faced by a persistent abusive litigant who is not suitable for case management: e.g. Dmyterko v Nissan Canada Inc, 2021 ABQB 286; .....

[13] In light of Mr. Wolf’s developing pattern of repeated and persistent abusive litigation, I invite the Defendants to initiate a Judicature Act ss 23-23.1 application to impose court access restrictions on Mr. Wolf....

Similar phrasing appears in many recent judgments concerning sovcit or crazy litigants. Would I be wrong in discerning a hint of snark in these words? Because to me it paraphrases as :

"Thanks to that idiot Justice Slatter, we are now barred from proactively managing the resources of our court. Must be nice to sit in the ivory tower of the Court of Appeal, commanding lower courts to accommodate mountains of time-wasting nonsense. And, quel surpris, the Court of Appeal retains that power for its own jurisdiction. I guess their resources are too important to be wasted, huh?

Anyhow, that's what we've got, so if any of the defendants are hoping Mr Wolf will be barred from this vexatious activity, you're gonna have to make an application. It's a tedious workaround, but I'm sure the Supreme Her Holiness Slatter knows best
."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.