LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Menard

Post by LordEd »

Cross-thread to Moncton, this link was posted:
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06/05 ... -ideology/

Menard-relevant bits bolded.
The rest fits into an established pattern, including what looks like the use of a public disturbance, perhaps even a 911 call, as “bait” for police, said Prof. Arntfield, whose PhD examined police killings including Mayerthorpe, where in 2005 James Roszko initially fled his home, then secretly returned and sat in ambush for police there to seize property. Four Mounties died.
The initial ambush scenario fits the stereotype, and his anti-authoritarian ideology is part of a broader forensic spectrum that includes the anti-government Freeman movement, which has long been seen as a modern frontier in violent crime, in which police officers are the obvious victims.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Linking it to Menard and Freemen seems unnecessary.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:
The national media has contacted Menard about the Moncton shootings and are being made aware of Bobby's violent leanings, including his use of phony 911 calls, a tactic which was thought to have lured the RCMP into an ambush at Moncton.
Why would they contact Menard, I thought there was no link. . .
It seems Bourque's Facebook page had a lot of freeman type language on it.
Jeffrey wrote:Linking it to Menard and Freemen seems unnecessary.
That may be right. But there is a possible connection worth investigating.

Menard spoke in Moncton in February of 2011. He claims the session was well attended. So Bourque may have been there. This was about the time Bourque went down the rabbit hole.

Menard's YouTubes of the presentation are highly edited, incomplete and pretty tame. But this was about the time Bobby was spouting off about freemen having the right to use any amount of force necessary to resist the cops.

Mind you, I am not suggesting Menard told Bourque, or anyone else, to shoot cops. He's too smart for that. I suspect he even gave the audience a few of his obligatory "we are men of peace" statements.

But what I am saying is that for years Menard has been telling freemen that the police have no authority over them and that freemen can use any force necessary to oppose them.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Probably is. The article is pretty weak. Headline with no substance.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Could be.

But let's not forget that when the Andreas Pirelli home take over thing happened in Calgary and the Nanaimo Three got busted, in first few days, Menard tried to distance himself from the mess.

In each case it turned out he initially lied about his involvement with the perps.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The two universal constants with Bobby, he's a coward, and a liar.

He has no problem putting someone else's neck in the figurative or literal noose, but it won't be his own, on that you can make book.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

arayder wrote:It seems Bourque's Facebook page had a lot of freeman type language on it.
What are you referring to? When I read his page I saw metal lyrics, angry right-wing populist and pro-gun ranting/memes, and some conspiracy enthusiasm (JFK, yawn). I didn't see FOTL talk.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Lambkin wrote:
arayder wrote:It seems Bourque's Facebook page had a lot of freeman type language on it.
What are you referring to? When I read his page I saw metal lyrics, angry right-wing populist and pro-gun ranting/memes, and some conspiracy enthusiasm (JFK, yawn). I didn't see FOTL talk.
My bad. I posted that based on the report from the newspaper article.

But after visiting his Facebook page I have to admit it doesn't have the usual FOTL pseudo-legal woo.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb13avv ... 2nHcXA4tsw
crowdiver freeman 5 days ago
+mrmitee did you get arrested ? what eventually happened?hope u faired well my friend!;) 

mrmitee5 days ago
+crowdiver freeman Nope we ended up leaving, travelling away lawfully, no license nor insurance produced, as the operator was not operating in commerce
-vs-
Chris Cox2 days ago
+mrmitee what was the conclusion, what happend?

mrmitee2 days ago
Tickets issued, and then we left.
I wonder if they left 'travelling away lawfully' by foot because the vehicle got impounded? I don't think they're allowed to let an uninsured vehicle or unlicensed motorist continue on the road.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why would a ticket be issued if they were not operating in commerce? :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Around 3:00, you can see Menard's phone. I don't know about his phone, but most phones I'm familiar with will show the number or contact you are talking to and a call length indicator.

His phone shows the dialing interface and a green "dial" icon. There is no current number called, call length, or red hang-up button. He has the phone close to his recording device at one point. We never hear any voices from the phone from the 'officers' he is talking to, even though he is 'listening' from a long distance from his ear.

He is having a conversation with nobody.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Bobby, pick a story and stick to it!

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb13avv ... 2nHcXA4tsw
crowdiver freeman 5 days ago
+mrmitee did you get arrested ? what eventually happened?hope u faired well my friend!;) 

mrmitee5 days ago
+crowdiver freeman Nope we ended up leaving, travelling away lawfully, no license nor insurance produced, as the operator was not operating in commerce.
Chris Cox2 days ago
+mrmitee what was the conclusion, what happend?

mrmitee2 days ago
Tickets issued, and then we left.
LordEd wrote:Around 3:00, you can see Menard's phone. I don't know about his phone, but most phones I'm familiar with will show the number or contact you are talking to and a call length indicator.

His phone shows the dialing interface and a green "dial" icon. There is no current number called, call length, or red hang-up button. He has the phone close to his recording device at one point. We never hear any voices from the phone from the 'officers' he is talking to, even though he is 'listening' from a long distance from his ear.

He is having a conversation with nobody.
Bobby's left with same dang thing he's been dealing with since grade school. . .covering his lies.

Since the cop on the scene asks Bobby if he made the 911 call it's safe to assume Menard made the 911 call from that location. Your post suggests he made the fake call to cover his 911 call with the that ruse he was really just on the phone to dispatch.

In his YouTube comments Menard says his 911 call was just an attempt to contact dispatch. But in the YouTube he admits to making the 911 call!

Then Menard later, at the Toronto police Facebook page, complains that dispatch hung up on the call he portrays as real on his Youtube.

Bobby, pick a story and stick to it!
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I may be wrong. There appears to be talk-back from the phone before 1:30.
2:15, screen is 'black'. Could indicate phone is saving screen time due to conversation.

Could be the 'hangup'.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LordEd wrote: I wonder if they left 'travelling away lawfully' by foot because the vehicle got impounded? I don't think they're allowed to let an uninsured vehicle or unlicensed motorist continue on the road.
I don't know how they do things where they were but I have been pulled over for both no insurance (ex-wife cancelled it without telling me) and having a suspended license and walked away both times. The officer has a good deal of discretion usually when it comes to impounding a vehicle and/ or putting you in cuffs. Now both times I did get ticketed for it and have to appear in court. One time the officer basically told me that he was leaving and didn't want to see me or my vehicle again that night. So I waited awhile and drove it home with no further problems. YMMV
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Menard is awakening from his Face Book slumbers! He posted some trivia on April 8th about a "Ninjagoat" he was apparently constructing in a basement then silence. Suddenly entry after entry with one less than an hour ago putting our own prolific poster Hilfskreuzer Möwe in the hot seat!
Dear Mowe, can you please explain once again how the words 'any person hired to preserve and maintain the public peace' does not actually mean 'any person hired to preserve and maintain the public peace', but actually means 'any person hired by a corporation acting as a government entity and empowered under other legislation to preserve and maintain the public peace'? That gave me such a chuckle! Do that one again! I loved how none of your forum sycophants even questioned your complete lack of logic. Make sure you explain it in depth, as we mere mortals are not gifted lawyers such as yourself.

Answer if you dare, this forum sycophant is certainly waiting for a response to the hard-hitting question.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'll be honest, I'm confused on that point as well.

I assume there's some common law (case law) that clarifies it. Might not be a bad idea to edit it for clarity the next time they vote in next years version of the criminal code.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard, since we are now throwing questions back and forth, why don't you tell us why you have failed to provide any of the training and comprehnsive legal advice you promised to the "peace officers" in the C3PO?

Are you a lazy slacker?

------------

Cop Out Clock Update: It has been 86 days since Robert Menard received an offer to join the discussion on the Qualtoos Forum. So far the cowardly Mr. Menard has not accepted the offer.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby has a new YouTube with a new set of tales about his recent stop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArO3G7g ... e=youtu.be

Watching the narcissistic Menard try to explain away his numerous conflicting statements is like watching the 10 year old Menard trying to tell his sisters that it's not really his fault he messed with their stuff.

Please note the phony crying act at 13:10.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

911 is not directory assistance. 411 is directory assistance.

411 - Can you connect me to <local police dept> non-emergency number?
Answer: Yes, here it is.

Self-contradiction: In the main video, he says he called 911 because he was concerned for his safety, not to get a number. In this video, he says he wasn't concerned for his safety until the window officer showed up.

Self-contradiction: He doesn't see 'positive change' with guns, yet description in his first video was that C3PO should carry guns.

Self-contradiction: He is aware of his driver 'travelling dangerously' and personally witnessed it. What is the duty of Mr "true" C3PO peace officer to do in this situation? If there is a duty, why is he ignoring this endangering of his fellow Canadians? Mr. Menard, you claim to take your 'maintain the peace' oath seriously. What consequences are there for ignoring your oath to keep the peace because the person breaking the peace is your friend?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:911 is not directory assistance. 411 is directory assistance.

411 - Can you connect me to <local police dept> non-emergency number?
Answer: Yes, here it is.

Self-contradiction: In the main video, he says he called 911 because he was concerned for his safety, not to get a number. In this video, he says he wasn't concerned for his safety until the window officer showed up.

Self-contradiction: He doesn't see 'positive change' with guns, yet description in his first video was that C3PO should carry guns.

Self-contradiction: He is aware of his driver 'travelling dangerously' and personally witnessed it. What is the duty of Mr "true" C3PO peace officer to do in this situation? If there is a duty, why is he ignoring this endangering of his fellow Canadians? Mr. Menard, you claim to take your 'maintain the peace' oath seriously. What consequences are there for ignoring your oath to keep the peace because the person breaking the peace is your friend?
Bobby can't keep up with which lie he's telling when. He's is so dang phony, with his fake crying and his cover up stories!

The most galling part of the YouTube is when he tries to blame the police for getting shot in the line of duty, saying Justin Bourque's murder of three cops was perfectly predictable. . .not that Bobby ever predicted such.

Freeman lurkers, Bobby's making you all look like dopes!

Then Bobby goes on to say he's going to create a new "people's" government for Canada and, cutting into his Moose Head funds, use his daddy's money to enhance the C3PO.

Incredibly he says he will arm the C3PO if they are not properly recognized by the Canadian government!

Bobby's gone nuts!
Last edited by arayder on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.