Robert Menard

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert Menard

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Just more nonsense from Menard. There's no point responding to his arguments, even when we try to factually challenge his points and explain to him why he's wrong he just avoids it and claims we're making ad hominems.

Oh, by the way he's challenged us and JREF to submit a copy of his video to the cops to see if we can get him charged with impersonating a Peace Officer; who wants to get on that?

And I love that he's sticking to his Peace Officer nonsense even after getting all the Nanaimo gang arrested and convicted.

Edit: I think the fact that all 3 Nanaimo gangs were convicted is a pretty strong indication that the courts interpret "any person employed" as limited to someone working for law enforcement but it'd be good to see somewhere where that's stated explicitly.
Actually four. Alexander Ream, Dave Smith, Dave Lange and (I forget his first name and it's too late to bother loking up) Simpson.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

As we see in Bobby's latest YouTube he is back in one of his promises-to-the-freeple phases.

He tells the freeman faithful he is going to create a people's government, a C3PO registry and in the likelihood that the "peace officers" are not respected by Canadian government he plans to arm them.

After a decade of Menardian projects that never got started at all freemen shouldn't hold their collective breath waiting for the successful completion of, or even a beginning to, these projects.

I would urge freemen a insist that Menard account for all money donated to the efforts and that he make regular reports on the progress of each project.

I, for one, fully expect that Bobby will do very little regarding the new projects and that each will never come close to completion.

Now let's all sit back and watch Bobby do nothing,

----------------

Cop Out Clock Update: It has been 87 days since Robert Menard received an offer to join the discussion on the Qualtoos Forum. So far the cowardly Mr. Menard has not accepted the offer.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote: most of us are pretty careful to link out via some reference mechanism so that persons interested in our observations and commentary can go read or watch things for themselves – so they can make up their own minds.
This seems to be a common theme in online discussions with those of the freeman persuasion. The usual format is

Freeman posting:
<Statement of "fact">
<Massive quote of a huge document (not usually the original source) with maybe 1-2 lines related to the assertion and possibly other random unsupported facts injected>
-or-
<statement of "fact">
<freeman catch-phrase 'fact' support (which has no other support)
<inaccurate report of results from example case>

Quatloos 'serious' posting
<Statement of belief>
<Link to source document>
<Short quote of relevant portion of source document>
<Commentary>
<additional quote of relevant portion of source document
<Commentary>
<Conclusion>

Note that a serious posting is different than the adversarial/mocking postings. Lets face it. This site is not freeman friendly, and most here find freeman behaviour and beliefs to be stupid, self-destructive, self-serving, criminal, and/or mock-worthy.

The 'arguments' are entertaining to me, but madness to apply in real life.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I personally see no reason whatsoever to be friendly or enabling towards stupid, self destructive behavior, and let's face it, that is the definition of FOTL/sovrun behavior/beliefs.

Bobby is a liar, a coward, and a hypocrite, and is just looking for a new score, I think his day is done, but there will always be a few of the überdumb and brainless out there who thinks he makes sense and fall in line with his cons, Alex and company as recent prime examples. I'm just hoping he doesn't manage to get someone killed with his delusions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote: Bobby is a liar, a coward, and a hypocrite. . . I'm just hoping he doesn't manage to get someone killed with his delusions.
Well, now that Menard is dropping the clear hint that the C3POs need to be armed I am fearful that some really impressionable freeman is going to start packing a pistol which he'll use on a cop in the heat of the moment.

It is consistent of persons with narcissistic personality disorders that they expect everybody to carry out their wishes and are livid when others don't hop to when told so. True to form, this latest turn to insanity started because Menard got his nose out of joint over a routine traffic stop during which the cops failed to kiss his fat arse.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:Bobby. . .tells the freeman faithful he is going to create a people's government, a C3PO registry and in the likelihood that the "peace officers" are not respected by Canadian government he plans to arm them.

. . .Now let's all sit back and watch Bobby do nothing!
Days after pledging to start the people's congress, register the C3POs and plan for the possibility of arming them, Bobby's on the job . . .sleeping in and working on his little motorized cart until "Moose Head time".

We stand in awe of Bobby's focus and determination.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

In his most recent video the delusional Bobby promises to develop a People's Congress and a corps of registered C3POs given the tools needed to police the police, including, if need be firearms.

Passing over the absurdity of Menard convening a congress, one has to point out that Bobby is promising to gather up a list of registered C3POs, complete with names and identifying information.

It seems to have escaped Bobby that freemen have enough sense to keep their names off a list of armed individuals Canadian government will surely see as acting outside the law. A list, it will escape few, is to be gathered and watched over by a failed guru who has never followed through on a single commitment to the freeman community!

A phony guru who's thrown countless freeman, including the Nanaimo Three peace officers, under the bus!

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArO3G7g ... 2nHcXA4tsw
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

A freeman registering? Wouldn't that mean (according to FOTL gibberish) they would be passing ownership of themselves over to Menard?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

arayder wrote:In his most recent video the delusional Bobby promises to develop a People's Congress and a corps of registered C3POs given the tools needed to police the police, including, if need be firearms.
Bobby makes/has made lots and lots of promises, and always has, never was real good or intent on fulfilling any of them. That and his hypocrisy shows through in that he has claimed the C3PO's were supposed to be non-violent "peace officers", when in fact it is just him attempting to get back at those who have ignored and ridiculed him, or otherwise not bowed down to the magnificence that is Bobby. There is no reason to arm someone, and then not expect them to use aforementioned arms, particularly not when the ones being armed have the emotional stability and worldly sophistication of three year olds. I personally suspect that certain members of the FOTL community have more to worry about from this than the police.

Passing over the absurdity of Menard convening a congress, one has to point out that Bobby is promising to gather up a list of registered C3POs, complete with names and identifying information.
Bobby can't even organize himself, there is no chance he could organize anything larger than himself and two stray street dogs, and they wouldn't follow his lead either. Besides, I've yet to see any indication that ANY of the FOTL crowd can get together and agree on any two things let alone come to a consensus and stick to it.

It seems to have escaped Bobby that freemen have enough sense to keep their names off a list of armed individuals Canadian government will surely see as acting outside the law. A list, it will escape few, is to be gathered and watched over by a failed guru who has never followed through on a single commitment to the freeman community!
Are you sure about that? Some few of them still seem to think Bobby knows what he is talking about and follow him. This would not seem to indicate an accumulation of sense or wisdom on their part, and would lead me to believe that if they would give credence to anything he says, they'd be dumb enough to put themselves on a list of acknowledged intentional lawbreakers making it a whole lot easier for the authorities to eventually round up. I think they really are that dumb if they believe a word Bobby says.

A phony guru who's thrown countless freeman, including the Nanaimo Three peace officers, under the bus!
As you say, he has a long and well established propensity for throwing his followers under the bus as suits him, and yet the new ones don't seem to have learned from the old ones suffering and fates. As I say, this does not seem to indicate much in the way of a sense of self preservation, if any, or sense in general when it comes right down to it.
See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArO3G7g ... 2nHcXA4tsw
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The stated objective of the registry would be to differentiate sworn peace officer freemen from unsworn freemen and just regular folks faking peace officer status. So Bobby can't claim he's not going to share the names and identities of the C3POs with the cops, the courts and the general public.

If Menard has his way the registry of once non-violent peace officers would be transformed into a list of armed vigilantes the moment he decides he's not getting his propers from the cops and authorizes the C3POs to go armed.

Any freeman who wants his name on the cop's you-know-what list just needs to sign up with Bobby.

Since Menard claims he's recognized as a peace officer by the authorities, why doesn't he show some leadership and pave the way for the rest of freemanary by carrying a firearm and a taser along with his badge?
notorial dissent

Long answer short, Bobby is a coward and a serial liar.

At least he is consistent.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Bobby has crossed an ethical line by advocating that should vigilante freemen not have their phony "authority" recognized by the cops they would be justified in using force, indeed firearms, to exert that authority.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkEDOuH ... lpage#t=49

What else is new? Menard has explicitly/implicitly threatened gun violence against LEO who refuse to cooperate with Freemen for over a decade.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote:
Bobby has crossed an ethical line by advocating that should vigilante freemen not have their phony "authority" recognized by the cops they would be justified in using force, indeed firearms, to exert that authority.

What else is new? Menard has explicitly/implicitly threatened gun violence against LEO who refuse to cooperate with Freemen for over a decade.
Huh!!! Ethical line???? Are we talking about the same lying coward? The only Bobby I know doesn't have any ethics to have a line to cross.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:

So what you're saying is that for a decade Bobby hasn't done anything while freeman after freeman gets ticketed, arrested and/or jailed.

But the C3PO registry (read: the cops list of freeman) and a new call to arms gets going only after "me first" Bobby gets stopped by the Toronto cops.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:
arayder wrote:Bobby. . .tells the freeman faithful he is going to create a people's government, a C3PO registry and in the likelihood that the "peace officers" are not respected by Canadian government he plans to arm them.

. . .Now let's all sit back and watch Bobby do nothing!
Days after pledging to start the people's congress, register the C3POs and plan for the possibility of arming them, Bobby's on the job . . .sleeping in and working on his little motorized cart until "Moose Head time".

We stand in awe of Bobby's focus and determination.
Any word yet on the people's government, or the C3PO registry?

tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....

-------------------
Cop Out Clock Update: It has been 95 days since Robert Menard received an offer to join the discussion on the Qualtoos Forum. So far Mr. Menard has not accepted the offer.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

A Friend of Quatloos in British Columbia has dug into the British Columbia Supreme Court files and has found a gem and a few gemmules. The majority of this material is from the application by the British Columbia Law Society for a declaration that Rob stop playing lawyer:
  • Law Society of British Columbia v. Robert Menard, British Columbia Supreme Court Civil (General), Vancouver File #073719
So let's begin!

I know Robert-Arthur: Menard as a do-nothing. We have documented quite an array of Menardian projects and schemes which were boldly announced, vigorously promoted, but then faded away for eventual redaction. It's kind of like the Stalin-period Soviet Union. One day you're walking outside the Kremlin on the shore of the Mosvka River beside Joe talking about coal production. Next, you're airbrushed away. A shadow of a forgotten memory.

But Rob has always said he does things - he helps people, he's been in court - he has proven a success. But what did he do? What did he argue? We have less than echos.

No longer. The Law Society application was supported by affidavits that document Rob's activities back in the day when he did go to court and argued things, the materials he submitted, the concepts he advanced - the works. Here goes...
This is the Law Society's application for a court order that Rob stop playing lawyer. The Application was supported by four affidavits, three of which have the interesting content:
The Securities Commission affidavit documents Menard's activities in front of that body, it has an attached transcript. The Koltun affidavit documents a private investigator who called up Rob and asked if he could help with her legal issue. What follows is an inside account on how Rob promoted himself at the time. You know we’ve got the right guy because Ms. Koltun reports:
He added that he has fun in court and likes to wear a certain hat when he appears in court.
That’s Rob alright. But what about his pickle costume?

But the grand shining diamond in this cluster is the affidavit of Ms. Gerber, a City of Vancouver lawyer. She presents an entire documentary record of Rob representing a Mr. Robert-Scott: Christy in his battles against a number of traffic tickets. I'll say no more on the content - there's plenty to digest. Rob tries lots of stuff.

The Law Society application was successful, and the court issued an injunction to Rob that he stop pretending to be a lawyer until he was a lawyer:
As a wee bonus we also received a second transcript from the B.C. Securities Commission featuring a guest appearance by Freeman Menard:
That appears unrelated to other materials and I think was simply a 'lucky find'.

So, Ms. Gerber's affidavit indicates that Menard represented Christy in five actions. Of those four are available on the B.C. Courts online website:
  • 95995-1
    BVA, s. 21(5) – stopping in a commercial zone on Dec. 17, 2004 in Vancouver B.C.
    Guilty on Nov. 17, 2006, Robson Square Provincial Court - $80 fine.

82367-1
    BVB, s. 5(4A2) – parking in space – meter displays 4 flashing zeros on Feb. 8, 2005 in Vancouver B.C.
    - Guilty on Sept. 12, 2006, Robson Square Provincial Court - $75 fine.

97565-1
    - BVA, s. 17(1) – stop where prohibited by traffic sign on Feb. 11, 2005 in Vancouver B.C.
    - Charge dismissed on Sept. 12, 2006, Robson Square Provincial Court.

21325-1
    - BVA, s. 17(6B) – parking on street where restricted by traffic sign on Feb. 15, 2005 in Vancouver B.C.
    - Guilty on Sept. 12, 2006, Robson Square Provincial Court - $100 fine.
So there we go. Does Rob sometimes practice what he preaches? Kind of - at least when someone else is going to court. Does it work? No, in 3 of 4 instances. The basis for the one acquittal (97565-1) is unclear.

As far as I am aware Rob has abided by the terms of the injunction and has not attempted to represent anyone in a British Columbia court since it was issued.

I'd like to once more extend my heartfelt thanks to Our Friend who has generously tracked down these materials.

I am only aware of one other instance where we can say, with some confidence, that Menard was in court and attempted to apply his techniques, and that was a 2003 prosecution for refusing to pay a transit fare (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9364&p=164636&hili ... et#p164621).

I have not pursued the names of the persons brought before the B.C. Securities Commission in the two transcripts, but I suspect that may be an interesting point to explore to see what other kinds of scams and games Menard was involved with at the time.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:A Friend of Quatloos in British Columbia has dug into the British Columbia Supreme Court files and has found a gem and a few gemmules.

SMS Möwe
We have friends? :shock:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:
I know Robert-Arthur: Menard as a do-nothing. We have documented quite an array of Menardian projects and schemes which were boldly announced, vigorously promoted, but then faded away for eventual redaction. It's kind of like the Stalin-period Soviet Union. One day you're walking outside the Kremlin on the shore of the Mosvka River beside Joe talking about coal production. Next, you're airbrushed away. A shadow of a forgotten memory.

But Rob has always said he does things - he helps people, he's been in court - he has proven a success. But what did he do? What did he argue? We have less than echos.

No longer. The Law Society application was supported by affidavits that document Rob's activities back in the day when he did go to court and argued things, the materials he submitted, the concepts he advanced - the works. Here goes...
SMS Möwe
Menard's latest project is to seek investors for the production and sale of his ninja goat. He says he has a business plan (sound familiar?) and a partner who wants to be the project CEO (Ontario: the land of new dupes)

I would urge investors to insist on a demonstration of the ninja goat's functionality and durability, proof of its marketability in the movie industry, a patent search to determine if the ninja goat is not already patented and regular reports of progress and well as a full accounting of project expenses and income.

In the court order item g. Menard is ordered to refrain from "giving legal advice". He violated the order with the extensive public and private advice he gave the Nanaimo Three. This violation was committed in British Columbia.

Order item h. requires him to refrain from "offering to or holding himself out in any way as being qualified or entitled to provide to a person. . . legal services."

Since 2007 Menard has frequently and publicly solicited funds from freemen for legal actions he claimed would advance their freeman theories. Again, Menard lived in BC at the time.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote: Does it work? No, in 3 of 4 instances. The basis for the one acquittal (97565-1) is unclear.
So 25% of the time, it works 100% of the time!
Last edited by Bill Lumbergh on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

As I previously noted the Gerber affidavit permits us to see how Rob has attempted to (unsuccessfully) employ his schemes in court. It also hails from a kinder, gentler period. Exhibit A of the affidavit is a decision of Justice of the Peace Makhdoom permitting Menard to represent Christy in the various ticket offense prosecutions. Vancouver had asked Makhdoom to exclude Menard on the basis Menard was someone akin to David-Kevin: Lindsay, who had previously been banned in British Columbia from acting as an in-court representative. (I will at this point omit a few snide comments on the distinctions between Lindsay and Menard!)

Instead, Makhdoom observes:
... As such, I have no problem listening to Mr. Menard. He doesn’t appear to be very impolite or having distasteful mannerisms or behaviours such that would compromise the decorum of this Court. He appears to be a reasonable human being who’s making arguments to defend his friend. In doing so if he’s going on some kind of interesting detours, intellectual or cognitive detours so to say, I have no problem with those. I can listen to him if he wishes to talk as much as he wants, and in this particular case, as long as his discourse is relevant and that he recognizes that he cannot be using the process he’s engaged in this court, to gain any tangible benefit. I do not consider him seeking the audience of this particular court as a tangible benefit. It is a benefit that is available to every person who may have standing in any particular matter – this is an open court – and if Mr. Menard appears as an agent for a person, I must allow him to present his arguments vigorously and thoughtfully on behest of the accused.
A little under a decade later it’s pretty clear that in most Canadian courts an attempt by Menard to represent anyone would be met with a “No.” and if there was yelling after that? Contempt of court. Ah, those naive, kinder days of yore...

So let’s get into Menard litigation strategy. The remaining exhibits are in chronological order. The first, Exhibit B, is a letter from Menard to Makhdoom and Gerber. Menard titles himself as “Good Shepherd, Advocate, Champion, Director The Elizabeth Anne Elaine Society”. Menard deploys a standard Strawman defence, arguing that the wrong dude was served:
First however, I would like to mention that we received the particulars which were apparently sent by the prosecution and we noticed a big problem. The envelope was addressed to Robert Scott Christy while the particulars referred to some other ‘person’ entirely. The particulars sent are for a person named [CHRISTY, Robert Scott]. You are both hereby served Notice that Robert Scott Christy IS NOT [CHRISTY, Robert Scott]. Perhaps there is someone out there with a very similar name who is unaware of the rules of English grammer and spelling. Perhaps you are both operating in Equity and acting upon a fictional person. You are both hereby served notice that Robert Scott Christy is the human Principal of the fictional agent called CHRISTY, Robert Scott.
Much of the remainder of this letter seems to indicate an attempt was made pay Christy’s fines via an A4V scheme of some kind.

Another fun tidbit is Rob making a bizarre misquote of Supreme Court Chief Justice Beverly McLachlin:
I do know that when Beverly McLaughlin, [sic] the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Canada, was speaking in Vancouver last year, I recorded on video tape, her stating that as Canada enjoyed a Common Law jurisdiction, no justice or judge has the authority to hear any matter unless BOTH parties consented to the proceedings. Is either of you willing to claim under oath and upon full commercial liability that consent is not required? Is either of you willing to dispute with the Chief Justice? One of the documents we will be presenting to you Mr. Malchdoom is a Notice of Protest and Duress. We want it very clear that you are imposing your services upon Robert Scott Christy without his consent or desire for your services. Incidentally, if any one else tried to provide ‘services’ the way you do, they would rightfully be charged with mischief at least and perhaps fraud.
So, in the very first 2005 letter we immediately find Rob has unsuccessfully deployed three of the classic strategies he has flogged for years afterwards:
  • - the Strawman split/double person defence
    - A4V (in some form)
    - persons are only subject to the courts if they consent to that.
I don’t think it’s necessary to rebut those errors – Meads v. Meads, yadda yadda.

Exhibit C is a “Notice of Protest and Duress” from Menard. It’s body reads:
Be advised that as per the LAW AND EQUITY ACT you are hereby served notice that the proceedings against Robert Scott Christy had been entered under protest and duress and without the clear and informed consent of both parties.

Be advised also that it is hereby claimed that the consent of both parties is required in this common law jurisdiction prior to initiation of judicial proceedings and further you did not secure the consent of Robert Scott Christy.

Therefore any and all security interests or obligations generated or created by these proceedings are hereby declared void ab initio and can have no force or effect at law, or in Equity.
This too failed, again indicating that Menard’s consent-driven argument was identified as false in this litigation.

Exhibit E is a November 9, 2005 “Rebuttal to Motion” letter from Menard (no fancy letterhead this time) which appears to be in response to a Vancouver motion to have him kicked out of court. This then led to the Exhibit A decision by Makhdoom.

Interestingly, Rob provides supporting material - his own book! I didn’t see the book title identified, so your guess is as good as mine.
I am also including a complete copy of my book. I have noticed the prosecution seems to have a habit of revealing less than the whole truth, and, usually out of context. Reading only some passages of an entire book will not provide a complete picture of the so called ‘political platform’ which I advocate. Reading the entire publication will hopefully give you a clearer picture.
Rob goes on to say that he’s nothing like David-Kevin: Lindsay because:
… I do not earn my living providing these types of services, I do not advertise them, I have no business cards nor hold myself out to be a lawyer, and when I do come before the court, at least so far, it has always been as defendant, or friend of the defendant. I have also sought to act as a friend of the court upon occasion. It is my understanding that D. Lindsay has brought many actions as a Plaintiff, some of which have been ruled frivolous. To attempt to compare me to either of them is a disservice to the court. …

And also a disservice to David-Kevin: Lindsay. [ba dum bum CHING!]

Next we have Exhibit F, titled “Motion for Dismissal” where Rob argues the Christy prosecution should be shut down because Vancouver refuses to discuss Christy’s activities and instead went straight to court:
1. In order for a prosecution to be permitted, it must be lawful and embrace the spirit of the rule of law. The rule of law states that conflict is avoidable, unnecessary and undesirable and when it raises its head we are to deal with it using discussion, negotiation and if necessary adjudication in a court of competent jurisdiction. The courts jurisdiction is a result of the attempt and failure of discussion and negotiation. In the absence of discussion, no claim to jurisdiction can be made lawfully.

4. The Holy Bible teaches us to run to our adversaries quickly and offer amends before we get to the adjudication phase. This requires the adversary to be willing to discuss, else no amends are possible. The prosecution is on record as refusing to honour an offer to discuss and thus denied an opportunity to offer amends or otherwise find the path of peace. Thus this prosecution lacks the necessary foundation of honour demanded and mandated by the rule of law.

5. The prosecutor is on record as stating that she did not wish to discuss and yet the entire adjudication process is a form of discussion, albeit a structured and formal one. Since the prosecutor does not wish to discuss, she can not wish to prosecute as the very act of prosecution requires a form of discussion.

6. Higher courts have ruled that jurisdiction is a result of both parties granting jurisdiction after the breakdown of discussion and negotiation. It is not a result of one party refusing to discuss and then using guns, deception, fraud and dishonor to cause the other party to appear to consent to the adjudication process.

7. For these reasons Robert-Scott: Christy, Principal for the accused [CHRISTY, Robert Scott] asks that either the proceedings be dismissed in their entirety as per Rule 1, Subsection (7), or that the prosecutor establish that the prosecution is lawful and honourable.
Rob cites as authorities The Holy Bible, Clean Hands Doctrine, The Rule of Law, Maxims of Law and Rule 1(7).

This is a very curious argument – and not one that I have seen elsewhere. What really jumps out at me about this is that a big chunk of the concept here is not so much Menardian as the Biblical law scheme advanced by “minister” Belanger of the Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International. In any case, it didn’t work.

I also am very amused by para. 6’s invocation of “Higher courts” – no case law cited, of course. I suppose this is an instance where Rob's usual disclaimer to his minions to "Do your own research!" would apply.

It’s interesting how at this point in his career Rob is trying to invoke legal authorities recognized by the courts – be it Bev of the SCC or the mysterious “higher courts.” Certainly not his current practice - leaves me a little nostalgic.

I’m going to pause my commentary at this point and post one or more follow-up commentaries on the remaining 17 Gerber exhibits. But as a quick summary to this point we have seen the following arguments deployed unsuccessfully in this litigation conducted with representation by Robert-Arthur: Menard himself:
  • 1) the existence of the Strawman double/split person
    2) that the Strawman is subject to state authority, not the human being
    3) some kind of A4V scheme
    4) the courts only have authority when a person consents to be subject to the court’s authority
    5) that some kind of out-of-court dialogue and negotiation is a prerequisite to court jurisdiction
As just a general comment, these materials are surprisingly coherent, formatted, and prepared. It’s a little weird seeing Menardian materials that have those attributes given his usual product standard. Leads me to wonder who else was involved behind the scenes.

(... probably not David-Kevin: Lindsay.)

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]