Robert Menard

Moderator: Burnaby49

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Menard

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I don't understand. When Menard first set up the C3PO outfit he maintained that its chief objective was to arrest any police officers who they consider to be acting in a manner that exceeds their authority. So why call 911? Surely as the Interim Chief of The Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers the first thing you would think of doing would be to call up your own C3PO boys. What's the point of forming an alternative police force if when you require a peace officer to sort out the regular cops, you call the regular cops to do the job? It does seem a strange thing to do especially when you consider that Menard wrote:
I just found out last night that a fair amount of financing has been pledged which will allow us to hire 20,000 peace officers in the next few months.

And poor steve has no idea how many thousands of applications for 3CPO that I have received in the last year.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... stcount=13

Thousands of his own peace officers just a phone call away and he calls 911. Strange.

It comes as no surprise that we find Menard in the passenger seat. You won't find a video of him travelling in an automobile sitting in the driver's seat .
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

arayder wrote: But it seems Bobby has gotten himself back in the news.
He's getting what he wants. People talking about him.
In the comments section he says he's going to take the matter to a judge.
Yeah. He is forever telling us what he is going to do.
Wasn't he pimping for funds to bring an action against that judge (whose name escapes me at the moment)? Surely now that Menard has got daddy's money he could fund the action himself. Or is that yet another example of something he claims he is going to do?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

notorial dissent wrote:
  • Is it a crime in Canada to make a false 911 call?
    Is it a crime to waste police time with false or spurious reports or complaints?
The officer mentioned arresting Menard for public mischief for calling 911 when emergency vehicles were already present.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
arayder wrote: But it seems Bobby has gotten himself back in the news.
He's getting what he wants. People talking about him.
I think it goes deeper than that. Menard has recently received scathing public criticism from his older sisters saying he never does anything.

I think Menard loves the freeman adulation he gets from his stunts and the upset he supposes they cause the powers that be. But most of all his narcissistic personality disorder compels him to develop these fanciful "projects" in order to address the critical family that knows him for the lying layabout he is.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard is now complaining to the District 43 Toronto Police Facebook page that they didn't listen to his complaints and in fact hung up on him.

"Hanging up on someone who phoned to speak to a supervisor.... is that your policy." https://www.facebook.com/TPS43Div

My question, again, is why The Great Fezzed One can't use his self proclaimed powers as a peace officer, which he claims are universally recognized, to get through to the chief?

Or is it simply the case that not even the person at the front desk phone wants to be bothered with this bloated, self important, burned out, loser?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It's an act of pure chutzpah to taunt and goad the cops on their Facebook page.

Keep it up Rob, there's no way that could come back to bite you in the ass.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Rather like one of your tax protester type who made the claim of not paying taxes for like 15 years and that they couldn't touch him, except he has now gotten his wish, and they have. I don't predict a happy ending for Bobby either, except that he may finally get that free room and board he has been after for so long.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

What gets me is Menard repeatedly says that he is not part of society and nor is he a child of the state. He has withdrawn himself from all of that and the liabilities it brings. But when it suits him he expects to be able to make use of the services provided by the state and paid for by the taxpayer. Such as dialling 911. He runs to nanny.
BHF wrote:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

He doesn't genuinely believe what he is saying. If you wait long enough, he forgets his story and self-contradicts.

Since Menard wasn't doing freeman things other than wasting police time and using his 'freeman celebrity' status to get a free ride, does anybody know who the real practicing freeman is in the video?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

After the G8 Summit in Vancouver Bobby put out a couple of YouTubes in which he talked tough about not letting the police push freemen around. But in this video he practically pees his pants as he pretends the cop, who is clearly shouting instructions to him, is about to brutalize him.

Now Bobby's talking tough again and says C3POs ought to be armed. . .this after saying for years that the phony corps is completely peaceful!

Until Bobby can come up with some video that shows the cop doing something that warranted a 911 call I think we are safe in assuming that Bobby's making a mountain out of a molehill.

I suspect the only thing the cops in the video are guilty of is not meeting Menard's narcissistic expectation that they do as he says after he spouts a few magic freeman words.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:What gets me is Menard repeatedly says that he is not part of society and nor is he a child of the state. He has withdrawn himself from all of that and the liabilities it brings. But when it suits him he expects to be able to make use of the services provided by the state and paid for by the taxpayer. Such as dialling 911. He runs to nanny.
Bobby is a coward and a liar, and did I mention liar, well he is, and serially at that, so that pretty well sums up Bobby's contribution to FTOLdum, other than the lives he's singlehandedly ruined and the people that have gone to jail because of him.

This is just my ungenerous disposition speaking here, but I suspect that all the years of smoking pot, and ingesting whatever else he could get his hands on, has probably gotten to his fine razor sharp mind :snicker: :haha: [insert hairball here], and that at this point in his decrepitude his long term memory is problematic, and I suspect his short term isn't doing too well either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:It's an act of pure chutzpah to taunt and goad the cops on their Facebook page.

Keep it up Rob, there's no way that could come back to bite you in the ass.

At the Toronto Police Service Facebook page he says:

"The video of a juiced up, uber-agro officer I captured yesterday, being uploaded to youtube now, supports the claim that the people of Canada need to hire true peace officers, arm them, and have them stand against goons such as him."

Does this mean the Director of WFS and the Chief of the C3PO is going to arm himself, or does he just want other C3POs to do so?
rumpelstilzchen

"The video of a juiced up, uber-agro officer I captured yesterday, being uploaded to youtube now, supports the claim that the people of Canada need to hire true peace officers, arm them, and have them stand against goons such as him."
Has anyone made such a claim?
BHF wrote:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Has anyone made such a claim?

Good question.

There has been a lot of "let's arm ourselves" talk on WFS and Ickes over the years. But I don't recall any public, specific call to arm the C3POs.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Perhaps Menard wants to add to his victim count. He has enough people who willingly ruined their lives. Why not have his victims fire a few shots as they go down? Freemanism would be back in the news.

Try saying 'no harm' to giving unstable, antigovernment/society people access to weapons.

Then throw them under the 'no true freeman' bus after the fact.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Perhaps Menard wants to add to his victim count. He has enough people who willingly ruined their lives. Why not have his victims fire a few shots as they go down? Freemanism would be back in the news.

Try saying 'no harm' to giving unstable, antigovernment/society people access to weapons.

Then throw them under the 'no true freeman' bus after the fact.

We all know that Bobby has no more intention of arming himself then he had the intention of showing his C3PO badge to the cops in his latest YouTube. He knows what will get him arrested and what won't.

But, as long as the ruse adds to their aggrandizement narcissists like Menard don't care what happens to the folks they lead astray.

If some freeman wannabe gets caught with a prohibited a firearm, some pocket pistol, while playing peace officer you can bet Menard will say the cops and the courts are the source of the problem, not him.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In at least one of the old C3P0 videos, Menard states that the fake peace officers would be armed, in other videos he claims they would not be armed.

He's been very coy about his threats or implied threats of violence. The NOUICOR scheme he proposed unsuccessfully carried the implied threat of violence against any cop that disagreed with what a Freeman thought he could do.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

They do advocate violence against police officers. This was posted a long time ago.

https://public.worldfreemansociety.org/ ... hoot-a-cop
To be blunt, if you have the right to do “A,” it means that if someone tries to STOP you from doing “A”–even if he has a badge and a politician’s scribble (“law”) on his side–you have the right to use whatever amount of force is necessary to resist that person. That’s what it means to have an unalienable right. If you have the unalienable right to speak your mind (a la the First Amendment), then you have the right to KILL “government” agents who try to shut you up. If you have the unalienable right to be armed, then you have the right to KILL ”government” agents who try to disarm you. If you have the right to not be subjected to unreasonable searches and seizures, then you have the right to KILL “government” agents who try to inflict those on you.
The next time you hear of a police officer being killed “in the line of duty,” take a moment to consider the very real possibility that maybe in that case, the “law enforcer” was the bad guy and the “cop killer” was the good guy. As it happens, that has been the case more often than not throughout human history.
Menard wants people with this mindset to be armed?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:They do advocate violence against police officers. This was posted a long time ago.

https://public.worldfreemansociety.org/ ... hoot-a-cop
To be blunt, if you have the right to do “A,” it means that if someone tries to STOP you from doing “A”–even if he has a badge and a politician’s scribble (“law”) on his side–you have the right to use whatever amount of force is necessary to resist that person. That’s what it means to have an unalienable right. If you have the unalienable right to speak your mind (a la the First Amendment), then you have the right to KILL “government” agents who try to shut you up. If you have the unalienable right to be armed, then you have the right to KILL ”government” agents who try to disarm you. If you have the right to not be subjected to unreasonable searches and seizures, then you have the right to KILL “government” agents who try to inflict those on you.
The next time you hear of a police officer being killed “in the line of duty,” take a moment to consider the very real possibility that maybe in that case, the “law enforcer” was the bad guy and the “cop killer” was the good guy. As it happens, that has been the case more often than not throughout human history.
Menard wants people with this mindset to be armed?
The national media has contacted Menard about the Moncton shootings and are being made aware of Bobby's violent leanings, including his use of phony 911 calls, a tactic which was thought to have lured the RCMP into an ambush at Moncton.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The national media has contacted Menard about the Moncton shootings and are being made aware of Bobby's violent leanings, including his use of phony 911 calls, a tactic which was thought to have lured the RCMP into an ambush at Moncton.
Why would they contact Menard, I thought there was no link.

I forgot to mention Dean Clifford's defense of shooting cops on stormfront.