“The Judge has Abandoned Ship”

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: “The Judge has Abandoned Ship”

Post by grixit »

changing the name doesn't necessarily make someone a transsexual.

Anyway, as a wise man once said: It doesn't MATTER what your name isn't!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Maybe he thought he'd have more fun in a women's prison.
Demo.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

grixit wrote:changing the name doesn't necessarily make someone a transsexual.
It appears Katie / Katherine self-identified as such, please see the 'gendersociety.com' link posted above.

What kind of surprises me is that the gender change isn't being exploited in some way as a mechanism to get rid of That Darned Strawman.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:What kind of surprises me is that the gender change isn't being exploited in some way as a mechanism to get rid of That Darned Strawman.

SMS Möwe
Strawwoman?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:What kind of surprises me is that the gender change isn't being exploited in some way as a mechanism to get rid of That Darned Strawman.

SMS Möwe
Strawwoman?
Ahem. Strawperson, if you please.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Thule wrote:Ahem. Strawperson, if you please.
Oh, but wait! "Strawperson" has "s-o-n, son" in it. Obviously sexist, and so nefariously so, because of its subliminal-ossity-ness!

Better to go with "straw-hydro-carbon-based-life-form"......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Straw-creature: straw-thing; STRAW IDIOT!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'll go with straw idiot, somehow seems in keeping.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

It is long past time that, whenever a sovereignoramus brings up a straw-man argument, the court break out into a chorus of If I Only Had A Brain
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Pfah. C'mon guys, we should be using proper legal terminology. And referring to the appropriate source, Black's Law Dictionary, 1st edition, I suggest the following:
Monster: A prodigious birth; a human birth or offspring not having the shape of mankind, which cannot be heir to any land, albeit it be brought forth in marriage.
Ergo, Straw Monster.

Gender neutral, shapeless, inhuman, terrifying - and incapable of taking your land.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

I thought I revive this thread instead of further derailing the Volk thread.

Mowe said:
Bill: my impression has been the Keith/Kate has a kind of an "it's there - guess it's ok" status in the OPCA world - but perhaps I'm missing the overall context. I don't randomly encounter a lot of die-hard fans, perhaps at about the same level as Karl Lentz and his "Let's Find Waldo The Queens Bench".

I'd say Keith/Kate is less popular or influential than Marcus the Serpent King - though I'm starting to wonder who actually listens to Marcus vs those who think he's neat and deep - citation for the sake of impression rather than function, so to speak.

I digress. Do you have a link to this unusual sounding broadcast that reverts medicine to a pre-Harveyian state? Now I'm curious.
The attack on Menard can be heard in this show at 33:40.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/criticalma ... open-forum

I thought the urine comment was in the same show but it appears not. It's a bit of a needle-in-a-haystack situation since ketih/kate has a daily show 2-3 hrs long with no real ability to search. If I come across similar comments I'll update this thread.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

ketih/kate has a daily show 2-3 hrs long with no real ability to search.
Meanwhile Karl Lentz shows are 4 hours long, daily. It's literally not possible to keep up with everything within the Sov-sphere.

Edit: Nevermind, it's actually 4 hours a week. Still ridiculous.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Daily?! Daily!?

And hours every day!?

Ok, those two are iiinntteeeeemmmidating me. IIiiiinnnntteeeeeeemmmeedaaating me.

(ahem)

SMS Möwe
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He makes reference to a "Scott Hofstadter" that's "in jail as of a few days ago" but no news articles pop up under that name.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

It's Scottie Hochstetter. I haven't had the chance to watch it but here is his video of him talking himself into jail: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/50101578
The_Nidhogg
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by The_Nidhogg »

I am continually amazed that videos like this don't kill the freeman movement, but even after witnessing the magic words fail you can hear his friends still believing :brickwall:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Bill you had this golden piece of video laying around and didn't share?!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:
The attack on Menard can be heard in this show at 33:40.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/criticalma ... open-forum

This radio cast supports my theory that after over a decade of total failure the freeman movement has degenerated into an "It ain't my fault" pissing contest.

Besides getting all huffy about a disagreement he and Bobby have over freeman name theory Keith/Kate says ole Bobby turned his back on some of his west coast associates (the Nanamino crew?) and that he's is a drunk and a taker.

Keith says he won't say more (like that's not enough) about Menard, but it seems like he's busting to do just that. Subsequent radio casts ought to be interesting.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like Bobby and Kieth have some deep unresolved personal issues :snicker: and maybe could benefit from couples counseling, although it may be too far down that path of he said he said to undo the damage and return them to their former state of bliss. Actually, I suspect that Keith is just waiting for Bobby to be Bobby so he can release the rest of his barrage. Always sad when these little lover's spats turn in to all out war. :roll: Of course, I would suspect that Bobby has some equally cutting remarks to make about Keith, and so this could get really entertaining before it is all over and done with. I mean, we can always count on Bobby's wit and wisdom to cut to the heart of the matter and keep us amused. :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://www.kcchronicle.com/2014/07/18/c ... n/ats2qf3/

Should we give Scottie a new thread?