“The Judge has Abandoned Ship”

Moderator: Burnaby49

AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

“The Judge has Abandoned Ship”

Post by AFTP »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhwb_cUPkx0

Even though it’s in Canada it’s still priceless.
It gets good at 2:20 in.
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: “The Judge has Abandoned Ship”

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

One wonders what happened next. The court reconvened 10 minutes later and found against him? Issued a warrant for his arrest?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Solution, issue a warrant for his arrest and take him into custudy, then refuse to let him participate in a hearing as 'just kevin, that's all, nothing more nothing less" because "Just Kevin" is not a party to the case mentioned, and "nothing more, nothing less" we will assume is not a lawyer. When he quits trying to twist around who the hell he is under sov'run law, he can make an appearence and go home.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I didn't notice, but was there a gold-fringed flag in the courtroom?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:I didn't notice, but was there a gold-fringed flag in the courtroom?
Not that I noticed. Geez, you know, I grew up around this type of ass-clown. Not that my parents were like this, but somehow these nuts generally were around as I grew up. (not really sure why, really...) I detest them. So arrogant in their ignorance. Sovereigns are universally unpleasant people to be around. They are a disgusting bunch of people.

I've met some very pleasant tax protesters. Maybe Demo has, but I've never met a pleasant sovereign.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

I've never met a pleasant sovereign.
He was a bit of a cocky ass wasn't he. :snooty:

I found it funny that one in his group says to the effect that it seemed to easy and they are right.
He walks out smug and gets in his truck that he has no license or insurance for. :?
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I'll see your "driving without license or registration" and raise you "endangering the public". Yeah, the judge left and the bailiffs stood down, all that means is he's going to get some scrutiny by the regular cops. And maybe SWAT.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:One wonders what happened next. The court reconvened 10 minutes later and found against him? Issued a warrant for his arrest?
When the judge returned to court and discovered Keith who is known only as Keith, nothing more nothing less ( a professional musician, who when he is selling his music strangely does call himself Keith Thompson) had left the building, ordered a hearing for a later date and Thompson failed to appear. He was fined $260 in his absence:

http://news.guelphmercury.com/article/696416

Thompson is a follower of Rob Menard and a member of the World Freeman Society website. The woos over there claim that when leaving the courtroom the judge recognising Thompson as a sovereign and the highest authority in court bowed in respect.
The thread (Judge bows to Sovereign) is here:

http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/vi ... 183&t=6908
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Thanks for the followup and welcome aboard rumple. The really bad part here is he got citations for parking on the grass of his yard? I think personally I would have been pissed to be going through that kind of crap to start with. I like the fact, though, that he permitted the camera in the courtroom, stated as such in his forum/blog and can now be charged with another crime, withan up to $25k fine. For everything else, theres Mastercard.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Canadian magistrates (and judges of other descriptions throughout the Commonwealth, always bow before leaving the courtroom, and they are bowing to the Sovereign, (the Queen) I think, but not to the "Sov'run"
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Gregg wrote:Canadian magistrates (and judges of other descriptions throughout the Commonwealth, always bow before leaving the courtroom, and they are bowing to the Sovereign, (the Queen) I think, but not to the "Sov'run"
Of course, but these nutjobs never allow the truth to ruin a good story.
Luckily for Thompson after a police investigation it was decided not to prosecute for filming in court:
http://news.guelphmercury.com/article/721448

Thompson has since stated he will not pay the $260 fine, so I suppose he will have to learn the hard way.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Makes ya miss the days when petty criminals were puinished by a good lashing.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Had he only stuck around for the admiralty court...
Imalawman
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

David Merrill wrote:Had he only stuck around for the admiralty court...
Haha, that's hilarious. Wow. I wonder what it would be like to be able to believe something like that. Well, in any event, at least it provides some morning humor for me.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Imalawman wrote:
David Merrill wrote:Had he only stuck around for the admiralty court...
Haha, that's hilarious. Wow. I wonder what it would be like to be able to believe something like that....
Just have a surgeon remove your brain, and you'll find out.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Without stepping back a bit and understanding history, you cannot possibly comprehend the monetizing of sin. The currency for sin in Western thought (Judeo-Christianity) has always been blood but with the Coming of a perfect Sacrificial Lamb, Rome capitalized on Paul's treason (Roman citizenship papers buying him privileges in the Roman Welfare State) and his fears (that he boasted he would go into Jerusalem against warnings from the Holy Spirit and was willing to die there). Instead Paul survived about four years more and by having mail privileges during his last two - created Christianity:

Murder now the Path of Must we, just because the Son has Come?

Mother Mary wont you wisper, something but the past and done?

The accusation is pretty clear!
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Perhaps our erstwhile friend is contemplating forming a cardboard box-based cult.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Funkalicious
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Location: Oh, that would just fit perfectly into your little plan, wouldn't it?

Post by Funkalicious »

David Merrill wrote: The accusation is pretty clear!
No. No, it is not.
I was faced with a choice at a difficult age
Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage?
But in the back of my head I heard distant feet
Che Guevara and Debussy to a disco beat
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

David Merrill wrote:Murder now the Path of Must we, just because the Son has Come? Mother Mary wont you wisper, something but the past and done?
Isn't that a line from the Tool song, Sober? Dave, you're quoting Tool? I mean, that is a kick-ass song and all. But, Tool? Really?
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Though it's (comparably) old news, I thought the forum might find the further saga of Keith "Judge bows to Freeman" Thompson of interest.

Sadly, no reported judgments of which I am aware, but the local newspaper kept an eye on the matter.

After his 2010 court appearances, Thompson lost his home to foreclosure in February 2012. Undeterred, he and two colleagues re-entered their sovereign domain. Firearms and ammunition were seized, and the trio were arrested. All three ended up in court.

The Guelph Mercury has four articles that comment on the proceeding:
There's some interest tidbits. The bank must have been aware there was a possible problem as the Mercury reports a security guard had been stationed 24 hours a day to monitor the house after the foreclosure. Once the trio had gotten in they put up typed notices, set up a security camera, and handwritten "no trespassing" signs.

At their first appearance the usual name games occurred:
In court Monday, he said he now went by the single name Katharine and declined to speak with duty counsel, a free lawyer provided by the Crown.

“I was kidnapped,” Thompson countered. “I have been wronged.”

He said he’d made improvements to the house and was upset “just to have it ripped away (from me).”

As to the firearms, Thompson said they were for target practice and to obtain food.

“I have no quarrel with anyone, least of all the Crown. I wish no harm on anyone,” he said. “I have no interest in harming another.”

If released, he promised to live with a “soul mate” in Cambridge, though he added she wasn’t in the court or aware of the charge against him.

Noting in part his “transient lifestyle,” Justice of the Peace Kathy-Lou Johnson remanded him in custody to 9:30 a.m. Friday.

Trevor “Red” De Block, refused to indentify himself to the court, though Speyer said that wasn’t in doubt based on his criminal mug shot, computer records, tattoos and other information.

“It appears to be the same individual,” Speyer said.

“I object,” De Block said, adding he wasn’t the “rightful owner” of his name, but refusing to clarify or participate in legal proceedings.

“I am the beneficiary of the title Trevor De Block,” he said. But he claimed it was a “potential act of fraud” to identify him by that name.

“I don’t bow down to bail . . . to false gods,” De Block said, rejecting help from duty counsel.
Though ... the name games take on a different flavour than in most Freeman-on-the-Land court appearances:
“I’m not a man, by the way,” Thompson responded. In a previous court appearance, he identified himself as “Katherine.”
The mysterious stranger who represented "Katherine" doesn't seem to have been much help:
“You cannot speak on behalf of Kate because you have not identified yourself, sir,” Ross told the tall man, who acknowledged only the given name Michael.

Thompson had urged the court to call him ‘Katherine’ in this case. ...

Michael appeared in court Friday wearing a blue hoodie and carrying a Bible to represent Thompson. He said he had an agreement with Thompson never to reveal his name unless authorities paid a substantial amount of money.

“Michael will speak for me,” Thompson said from the prisoner’s dock, though that was rebuffed.

In the hallway, the man identified himself to a Mercury reporter by the given names “Charles Michael” and said he was a friend of Kate. He and another man, who also wouldn’t identify himself, said they’re not part of the Freeman movement.

“We’re just standing up for our rights,” Charles Michael said.

“We’re peaceful inhabitants,” he added, quoting the Bible’s Romans 13:8, a reference to people loving one another.
Now this update takes a bit of a turn. Let's meet Katie Renee Thompson a.k.a. "Kate of Gaia":
Yeah, "Keith" actually really did mean "Katherine".

So, has a change in gender affiliation affected Kate/Keith's politics? No. Not really. Her webpage includes the following document, a "Invocation of Clausula Rebis Sic Stantibus, Writ of Covenant, Writ of Deceit, Writ of Inquiry." that miracles away state authority: http://kateofgaia.files.wordpress.com/2 ... e-crss.pdf

The document is, for its kind, unorthodox. A few sample passages:
Whereas, a fundamental change of circumstances is now pre-sent in pure speech in the role of liberal constructionist/beadle jus, it is my desirous, willful wish to settle this matter fiat justitia ruat caelum, denique ultimatum revereor verum. A fraud revealed is null and void, nunc pro tunc, ab initio, ad infinitum.

Whereas the mistaken assumption has been made that I am, assumed in some way to be related to the CROWN, I attest this to be untrue where the blood in my veins is mine, self-evident as living aether without which I would cease to be, given to me from my Mother/Father. My father is the beneficiary of me and my mother is fiduciary where I am not the beneficiary/fiduciary to them, nor do I claim any of their inheritance where I am their inheritance to which they are my heir, not the other way around. Based on this deceptios, my Mother’s/Fathers’ inheritance, as beneficiary/fiduciary was stolen by those unlawfully claiming my Mothers’/Fathers’ creation via deceptios.

In summary, the ruse perpetuated on myself and mankind is exposed for the
mis-take it is; pure fraud ab initio, ad infinitum, nunc pro tunc where it is now incumbent upon those responsible/Re-spawns-Abel for this fraud to *emmendatio all mistakes created via this fraud lest this mis-take continue. All evidence has been collected where it is now pre-sent for you such as my living blood/aether which is “prima facie” proof of stock as well as the Long Form (as yet unlawful) connected to Short Form (proof of public fraud) in my physical presence. By commission or omission of any/all crimes, one is guilty where the crime is brought into view for all to see.

The UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLAND, WALES, SCOTLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND, CROWN CORPORATION etc. et al and later CANADA, ONTARIO, are with “unclean hands”, using false documents, moved me/kidnapped me as a child into a different unnatural jurisdiction, forcing me to pay their taxes, tariffs plus levies etc. et al, creating much hardship for myself and all in my life, while another party/parties have been/are benefiting from unjust enrichment due to this creation of literal slavery with the kidnapping of me from my Mother/Father on June 18th, 1964, 3 days AFTER the prima facie evidence of my blood was already proofed.
I also quite like this document, entitled "I, who shall not be with name hereby proclaim to all with unclean hands;": http://kateofgaia.files.wordpress.com/2 ... orddoc.pdf

Videos? Well, of course there are! Choose any one. Any will do.
Freemanism! Think about it! You just never know where it will lead...

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]