Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International

Post by Jeffrey »

So what I’m saying is so that you don’t have to worry about where that toilet paper is coming from
Translation: The person I am currently mooching off is upset that I am not contributing to pay for normal household expenses, but blah blah blah stop harshing my buzz.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Belanger does seem to be the peripatetic type. In the relatively short time I've been following him he has stayed in a wide assortment of accomodations ranging from a crackling fireplace at a beachside cottage in British Columbia to a cell in a home for indigents in Edmonton. The only common characteristic is that it is always somebody else paying the rent.

First time I've seen him in a mobile home. If he is indeed squatting on private property he'd better have a car for a quick getaway. However there is the possibility that the land, and the mobile home both belong to his current benfactor. He'd better not get too comfy. Apart from Minister Catherine most of his free stays seem to have been of fairly short duration.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:Apart from Minister Catherine most of his free stays seem to have been of fairly short duration.
Can't for the life of me imagine why???? He seems like such a charming and considerate guest... Kind of like the plague or scabies or bedbugs... :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.