Brian Arthur Alexander - A Freakin' Idiot

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Brian Arthur Alexander - A Freakin' Idiot

Post by grixit »

Failing to show up for a hearing on an earlier failure to show up. Hmm, i wonder if there is such a thing as compound interest on penalties.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gee, almost looks like I detect a pattern forming here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

My quest continues to search for the proverbial Freeman-on-the-Land, that man who is free, immune to income tax, and stuff like that.

Awhile ago Brian "Freakin' Idiot" Alexander posted some comments on how he had figured out how to evade The Tax Man: if you (over)pay your income tax, you cannot be assessed penalties! This bit of brilliance left me, and others, struck dumb.

Sadly, it appears Brian has not followed his own advice. But first some background. In the Darren Clifford thread (viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9589) I posted the following about "ITA-Certificates" filed in Canadian Federal Court:
I was not familiar with the “ITA Certificates” in question, but it appears these are a consequence of Income Tax Act, s. 223. A certificate may be filed in Federal Court as evidence that a person has an outstanding unpaid amount due under the Income Tax Act, and/or the mandatory participation Employment Insurance and Canada Pension Plan programs (s. 223(1)).

Once registered, these certificates are deemed to be a judgment of the Federal Court (s. 223(3)) and can be placed as a charge on property, such as real estate (s. 223(5)). Property may be seized by a sheriff under the certificate and sold (s. 223(9)), when directed by the Minister.
So how is Brian doing on this front? Two hits!
  • ITA-8365-13: a “Certificate-ITA” v. Brian Arthur Alexander (self-represented), filed July 23, 2013
    • Four events:

July 23, 2013 – Certificate filed
      July 23, 2013 – Request for Writ of seizure and sale
      July 23, 2013 – Writ of seizure and sale issued to Sheriff of (see electronic copy) cc’s issued Tariff $30
      July 23, 2013 – Certificate issued
    ETA-6850-13: a “Certificate – Excise Tax Act” v. Brian Arthur Alexander and Champion Chimnies, filed July 23, 2013
    • July 23, 2013 – Certificate filed
      July 23, 2013 – Request for Writ of seizure and sale
      July 23, 2013 – Writ of seizure and sale issued to Sheriff of (see electronic copy) cc’s issued Tariff $30
      July 23, 2013 – Certificate issued
The second item indicates that Brian not only has not paid his tax due, but has also not paid to the CRA the sales tax he has collected as a part of his business. Naughty.

Since there is no ‘certificate of satisfaction’, my guess is that Brian still owes more even after the seizure and sale occurred. If it has taken place.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Brian's had enough. He's mad! As in irritated. And if no one else will do so, he's going to lead the Freemen-on-the-Land into the common law courts to exert and enforce their common law rights. If you care to join in his crusade, then head on over to Brian's new Facebook group:
Brian explains what this is all about (http://www.facebook.com/groups/16431454 ... 137112753/):
Its time to stand up, take matters into our own hands, learn the legal proceedings to hold public servants and their proceedures accountable. we are a group of people who seek to achieve the same thing. this is place to publish war stories and inside information; what works and what doesn't. this is a place to spawn idea's, build confidence, support one another, try new things based on Canadian geographical area. we can look at using their own laws against them, as well as idea's on how to use common law and comon law courts.
So far there's not much content but I've hope that from this seed a mighty tree will grow. A mighty, lopsided, rather silly looking tree, bearing on its branches lumpy unpalatable sour fruit.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent

A mangy scabrous rot ridden shrub maybe, more likely just another noxious weed, but a tree, not in this or any other dimension or reality
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Perchance, a shrubbery :?:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

A very common and low shrubbery at that.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Tree of Libbidibbidy must be periodically watered with the cash of suckers and the excuses of losers.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

It's a busy week for the B.C. Freemen - I had entirely forgotten that Brian Alexander is back in court on Thursday. Thankfully he reminded us with an "I'm abused too!" post on Alexander Ream's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream ... omments=11)
Brian Alexander
the courts, cops and government are corrupt and have been subrgated by corporations and higharchy dark forces. I was arrested in nov, no identification or evidence, didn't read me my rights, forced an order on me to be released, I demanded to speak to a judge and demand to see the evidence they were useing to identify me as the name, and at the very least have some of the conditions of release removed, like having to sign in; the judge stated in open court she didn't care, and would hear anything. I could rot in jail as far as she was concerned. I refused to answer yes to the name and date of birth as being me...so they threw me in jail overnight...hauled me up to KRCC where they again demand I answer to the name and date of birth...when I told them I reserve my right to silence the bitch nurse told me she was going to throw me in solitary with no cloths...which they did...naked; no bed, no place to sit down, no blankets, just a canvas vest and mat in a room that was firlth, dried piss in the corner and dirt n gravel.

the next morning they draged me to a room, and said answer yes or you are going back in the hole...so I signed under threat and duress.

I have had to sign in every two weeks like a criminal, court is on thursday 23 in kamloops...the warrant was issued for not paying a court order fine of $1500 plus $250 victim surcharge for a charge of "obstruction of a peace officer" in which I refused to give up my truck when they wanted to take my truck away for doing 40k over the speed limit in an area where everyone does 90k cause its a freeway that has a 50k default limit the cops use to quickly fill thier quota.

on thursday the judge is going to want to know why I have not paid the fine...i am going to tell him i can't recognize H.M. statutes as they are corrupt, government is corrupt, both provincial and federal governments are subrogated and acting in a breach of trust, I can not recognize a government and its legislation that would leave veterans to their missery...allow cops and courts to act above the law. As a bond servant of Christ, I serve God and God's law. Mathew 18:18 Jesus says, "Assuredly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth, will be loose in heaven" The rule of law is based on God's law, and all other law stems from this concept; wether it be natural law, common law, or even positive law is based on the queens oath and corination. any deviation of this rule of law is not law, and has no force or effect. Notice must be give to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, that her servants and system that are supose to be serving the public have been subrogated and are acting in treason. As sovereign I am an an ally of H.M. and ask for H.M. assistance and mercy in the name H.M. oath and cornation.
[Jan. 20, 2014]
I'm not sure what Brian is trying to convey with all this talk of subrogation. Who is standing in whose shoes? Well, perhaps not the best metaphor, as one can only imagine that "higharchy dark forces" use boots for footgear. Big black stompy ones.

What perhaps is the most astonishing aspect of this announcement is the fact that the detention described and Brian's impending interaction with the court is a direct result of his April, 2012 trial that was the start of this message thread. It's almost two years later, post-conviction, and 3.5 years after the date of the offence. And Brian is still unable to let go - now all but guaranteeing a contempt of court finding on Thursday. And probably a return to "solitary", the "bitch nurse", his canvas vest, mat, filth and dried urine.

So there you go Burnaby49 - yet another for your collection - a further instance of a man who can take a speeding ticket and turn it into a mountain of troubles.

Perhaps not a unique talent, but most assuredly, a special one.

SMS Möwe
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sounds like it's going to be fun to be in the audience for that one but Kamloops is a 440 mile return trip from here. Brian isn't worth that much trouble so I'll give him a miss. Wednesday's gang are only a one-zone transit ticket away.

You've commented elsewhere about Menard's somewhat erratic spelling. He's going to have to pass that crown over to Alexander.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Poor baby Brian, he has a rough life, that is undoubtedly going to get even rougher.

The thing is Brian, when you act like a crazy person, you tend to get treated like one, and since we're not too sure how close you really are to that status anyway, you had best tread carefully. I'm sure the judge wasn't having any of it, and wasn't in the mood to deal with a crazy person, which is why you ended up where you were. As to being treated like a criminal, better get used to it. You didn't pay the fine, so that moves you in to that classification. I have the feeling that that is going to be your next designation in life if crazy person doesn't come in first. I'll also bet you're right that the judge will want to know why you haven't paid the fine and why you've been playing games. She isn't going to like your answers, I'm pretty sure of that, and you aren't going to like the result. And to think, none of this would have happened if you'd just obeyed the speed limit in the first place, but then again you're special aren't you???
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Over a year ago I made this posting;
Re: 'Admiralty jurisdiction' protester tasered by marshals.
by Burnaby49 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:15 am

Back in December last year add2cart asked the posters:

I have a question: What brought you to Quatloos? What got you interested in these topics and keeps you coming back?

My answer was;

Because of my fascination with your sovereign tax denier nutjobs.

I spent my working life in tax but here in Canada its pretty much a genteel affair. Wigs and gowns in court? My honourable opponent? Tea after we're done? Your sovereigns go full-frontal, Arrest the court for treason! My opponent the Constitution defiling traitor! I enjoy reading about taking the arguments to the crazy edge and Quatloos provides a direct connection to it. Its still beyond my comprehension how being stopped for a minor traffic offense can, logically, end up as a ten year jail term but the stories on Quatloos spell it out.

This moron fits the bill perfectly for my daily fix of idiots destroying their lives through ignorance and arrogance.
Brian Alexander could be a poster boy for my comments. The last sentence could have been written today about Alexander and his latest antics.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Well, Mr. Alexander is on the list of persons ... oh, I'm sorry, flesh and blood human beings who are planning to attend Wednesday's hearing of the Nanaimo Five Four, so you may yet have a chance to see him in action, Burnaby49.

By the way, don't forget to punch your Court Credit Frequent Giggler Card.

SMS Möwe
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

The Freakin' Idiot was (or was scheduled to be) in Kamloops Provincial Court yesterday (Jan. 23, 2014), and being an inquisitive sort I am trying to figure out the result. If he has posted about the experience I missed it - that is not an unlikely scenario given he is something of a 'free-range' commentator, moving from forum to forum without much pattern.

I digress.

The online court records provide little useful information. There is no result recorded for Brian's hearing yesterday. And that is made explicit in the 'day after the hearing results document' for Kamloops court where "No Results Entered" is indicated for all three items on the agenda: Criminal Code, s. 129(a), Criminal Code, s. 734.7(3), and "Application for Process - Summons".

The last items suggests what may have occurred. I suspect the CRA sought an order for "Judgment Summons", which I believe is where a person has not paid a court-ordered debt, then the debtor is called to court to explain that failure - if no adequate explanation then it's off to jail. This is not a remedy I am personally familiar with, let alone in the B.C. context, but I see that jurisdiction does exclusively authorize its sheriffs to detain on that basis: Sheriff Act, RSBC 1996, c 425, s. 7.

So I guess we wait and see.

Though I do predict that if Brian decided to make Freeman-on-the-Land-type arguments as to why he hadn't paid up, well ... I think there's a good chance Brian is in a box. And knowing the Freakin' Idiot as we do, it's hard to imagine he didn't take that opportunity in court to uncover conspiracy and expose truth.

Oh - and a Judgment Summons traditionally does not extinguish the unpaid debt - it simply acts to motivate compliance with court order.

SMS Möwe
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Brian has figured it out. He has The Bomb. But it's too powerful for you. Or me. But not for Brian.

This has all been disclosed by Brian in his web forum, "Sueing your private Servant 101" (http://www.facebook.com/groups/16431454 ... 9638548069):
Brian Alexander
[April 26, 2014]
As we peal back the layers of the government onion; we find their soft spots; one of the things revealed to me and am FINNALY sinking in, is that all government legislation is their private legislation, and if they want to force you or I to contract, we can charge for our service and time. simply conditionally accept what ever contract they forced on you, stating you will perform the "order" in exchange for one million in CAD funds.

the sweet spot comes when they don't rebut the claim and agree to it in acquiescence, [after you do the three letters to get them into default] they now agree to YOUR contract...and now send them a notice of bill-invoice,

after they fail to pay the bill you are now in a legal position to collect on the debt. one of two ways is to either take them to court [which is hard and often corrupt] while the other way is to place a lien on them.

Often times I have heard of cops boasting they has some freeman place a lien on them...they laugh because that is all that was done...a lien was registered in their name....that is not enough, you have to follow it through or it ends up being just a silly game that they laugh at us for not making it stick.

I recently talked to one of, if not the leading expert on commercial law who gave me some very powerful insights.

one of the things that hinder the lien process if finding their bonds and or private property to place the liens on; not any longer as it was revealed to me that there is a process called a "documentary draft" in which the paper process is done to get them into acquiescence at which point we A4V the defaulted lien and send it to ....guess who.....the IRS...yes as Canada is part of the international world, the IRS is the main commercial accounts collector...so by A4V and sending it to the commercial god known as the IRS who knows all and see's all, knows exactly who their insurance provider is as well as all their private property.
At which point it becomes: CHECK MATE!

unfortunately I can not post the process here because you have to want it, you have to learn it... because this process if FAR to powerful to be in the hands of babes.
FINNALY total victory is at hand. A commercial god, tamed! CHECK MATE!

SMS Möwe
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Using the IRS as a collection agency to collect Freemen's private debts in Canada, debt created through foisted unilateral contracts? At least Brian is using his imagination. Perhaps Dean Clifford should talk to him to get some new ideas.

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

"Using IRS to collect debts owed from UFA / fee schedules" is an old one. The deceased Bill Faust was big on it.

Brian apparently gets his research on Youtube but doesn't bother checking if it ever actually worked for the guy selling the technique.

Maybe Canada should look into criminalizing filing false liens against public officials like we did down in the states.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... vereigns-0
notorial dissent

I can't help wondering if Brian "Freakin' Idiot" Alexander realizes that the authorities read the nonsense he posts, and that it can go to motive for his otherwise bad behavior? Nah, too simple and straightforward a concept for him, no deep conspiracy, no hidden plot(s), so it couldn't possibly happen. Nice of him to provide the prosecution with more ammunition, so to speak, free of charge.

I see he has now latched onto the "everything is contract" fantasy and the über powerful unilateral contract fantasy, they're going to get him out of jail just right now they are.

I find it well nigh on to impossible to believe that "the leading expert on commercial law", at least in the real world, would have given him the time of day, let alone talked with him considering his legal fantasies are just that. Wonder who this "expert" was?

So he is going to have the US IRS collect on his debts for him, really good weed you've been smokin' there Brian. Must be getting some of the new and improved wacky baccy from your resident grow expert.

Our favorite Freakin' Idiot apparently must not be aware of the laws AGAINST filing documents like that against civil servants and judges, since I would assume that Canada has laws similar to the US in this respect, where it is a felony in many places, and a really bad idea against anyone Federal???

Brian just continues to show why he is the leader of the pack. Oh well!!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

notorial dissent wrote:I find it well nigh on to impossible to believe that "the leading expert on commercial law", at least in the real world, would have given him the time of day, let alone talked with him considering his legal fantasies are just that. Wonder who this "expert" was?
Bet you five bucks it was Winston Shrout

http://www.wssic.com/storews/index.php? ... ucts_id=45
Australia "Tour Down-Under" DVD
$195.00

Day One Disc Three
Certified Mail
Documentary Draft
How the Tax System Works
notorial dissent

Shrout I would believe, but then he is hardly part of the real world, or an expert on anything but separating the gullible from their money, so it fits.