Brian Arthur Alexander - A Freakin' Idiot

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Brian Arthur Alexander - A Freakin' Idiot

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Sometimes I have these moments where I say to myself: "y'know ... it's been pretty quiet with [OPCA litigant name] for the last while ... I wonder if [he/she] has gotten [him/herself] in trouble again."

It's kind of like a 'spidey sense', but for Freemanish goofiness.

That went off with Brian Alexander today.

So I checked his Facebook page. Nothing. Well, he's claiming lyme disease (or rather "lime disease") is not transmitted by ticks, but we'll ignore that.

How about his "Sueing your public Servant 101-Canada" Facebook group? Hmm. Endorsing Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn videos... rants on this and that - notaries are above judges. Meh. More of the same.

B.C. Courts Online? Ah! Here we go! Seems Brian has neglected to share with everyone that he's back in court again on Monday! Why? Oh, just more of that travellin' by a travellin' man:

Kamloops Provincial Court - Docket # 98093 - R. v. Brian Arthur Alexander

Charges:
  • 1. Motor Vehicle Act, s. 95(1) Driving while prohibited/ licence suspended - offence on April 10, 2014 in Kamloops B.C.

2.Criminal Code, s. 129(a) Wilfully resisting or obstructing a peace officer - offence on April 10, 2014 in Kamloops B.C.
Oh Brian ... not again ...

His first appearance is scheduled for Monday, July 7, at 9:30 a.m. in Courtroom 2D. I'm not counting on a guilty plea...

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

How about counting on detention considering his last trip on the merry go round? Wouldn't this be a violation of his last parole?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And a new entry in Brian Alexander's excellent adventures. He defeated the powers that be? He walked out of the court a free man and a Freeman? Nope, more charges;

http://www.kamloopsthisweek.com/kamloop ... h-charges/

But he's still defiant! He's going down swinging! although that was also what the Nanaimo gang said until they copped guilty pleas. Not a flattering photo. And the comments are not entirely supportive;
I think the thing that stands out the most to me as to just how idiotic freemen are is the fact that they expect to be paid legal tender for their day’s labour, they expect access to gas and hydro, they expect to hold national rights and freedoms (even though they don’t believe they’re subjects of a nation… Yea, I know.) and they want the same civil service coverage (fire/police/medical) as everyone else, but they feel that because they decided they’re ‘free’ people, they don’t have to pay taxes or obey any laws if they choose.

In other words, they believe the world owes them everything for nothing.

I feel like we should make a point to rebrand this particular view as “parasitism”, as they expect to be given all the benefits of citizenship without having to meet any of the legal obligations or responsibilities.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I forgot to specifically note this comment in the article;
Alexander initially refused to confirm his identity when his name was called for an appearance. Dickey said the alternative was to page Brian Alexander.

“If there’s no response, there will be a [arrest] warrant,” the judge said.

That’s when Alexander allowed himself to be identified
This seems to be an increasingly common tactic by fed-up courts. Even in the Yankson and Norman Holmes civil hearing which they initiated they did their best to have their cases go forward while denying that they were actually there ikn the courtroom. So the judges simply said no plaintiff, no trial.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Instead of issuing an arrest warant, what if the judge were (upon failure of the flesh-and-blood man to appear on behalf of the all-caps fiction) just to simply find for the State, with prejudice, for failure to prosecute (or defend as the case might be)?

THEN, the judge could entertain motions for costs, etc against the fiction -- to be levied against any and all assets associated with the name of the fiction.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

AndyK wrote:Instead of issuing an arrest warant, what if the judge were (upon failure of the flesh-and-blood man to appear on behalf of the all-caps fiction) just to simply find for the State, with prejudice, for failure to prosecute (or defend as the case might be)?

THEN, the judge could entertain motions for costs, etc against the fiction -- to be levied against any and all assets associated with the name of the fiction.
Failure to prosecute doesn't work here because Alexander is facing criminal charges and is the defendant. This requires his attendance at court. When it is a civil matter, such as Holmes or Yankson, the judges just do what you suggest, they threatened to close the case for lack of a plaintiff.

I seem to recall at least one posting of an American freeman where the same thing happened. In that one the court paged for the defendant while he was standing in front of the judge but refusing to acknowledge his name. When there was no response to the paging the judge declared the guy a fugitive, issued a bench warrant and had the sheriff toss the guy in jail until he was willing to agree he was the defendant.

notorial dissent

I was going to ask, what was Bryan "Too freaking dumb to walk and chew gum at the same time" Alexander up for this time? I mean other than the usual being a waste of time and protoplasm? I do like the jail 'em if they don't respond response, seems like a simple solution and learning experience to me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

AndyK wrote:Instead of issuing an arrest warant, what if the judge were (upon failure of the flesh-and-blood man to appear on behalf of the all-caps fiction) just to simply find for the State, with prejudice, for failure to prosecute (or defend as the case might be)?

If Brian was facing a charge for driving without a licence, as the article says, then that charge could have been resolved by a "deemed" guilty plea after a non-attendance (all it is is a small fine so trial rights are somewhat abridged where there's no possibility of jail). In fact a check of the BC Court Services Online confirms my suspicion that Brian's licence is suspended, and so a) his truck has been impounded and b) he faces a realistic possibility of a bit of jail time so a conviction will have to wait until he does his full song and dance (or until he convinces a judge to deny him bail, and remand starts to weigh on his mind).
notorial dissent

Well that shouldn't take any more effort or ability from Brian than we know capable of, and I will bet the remand without bail could be happening just any time now with his abilities and charm. What a putz!
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Does in absentia work?

Especially if absentia were applied to mental capacity :?:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

I see Brian the Idiot is back up on "obstruction and driving while prohibited", quelle surprise!!! Somehow or why I thought he was younger and could justify the dumber part, obviously I was very very wrong. As someone noted, unflattering picture. He looks like a character from one of the old rural comedies they ran here at one time, not a flattering comparison for those not of that era. They claim he is a local businessman, what could he possibly be doing that wouldn't conflict with his high principals? :sarcasmon:

As an afterthought, if he got nailed for dwp, whose vehicle was he using, since I thought they impounded when they took a license away?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

notorial dissent wrote: They claim he is a local businessman, what could he possibly be doing that wouldn't conflict with his high principals? :sarcasmon:
He is a chimney sweep which kind of ruins his argument. The freeple claim that a driving licence is only required when operating in commerce. (Yeah, yeah I know) If he uses his conveyance when sweeping chimneys it is not a conveyance it is a vehicle and he would require a driving licence.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

He actually does, now that you mention it, look like a couple of local sweeps, that I wouldn't hire to sweep my driveway, let alone my chimneys. Does he wear the funny black clothes and hat too. The one good I know does oddly enough, and gets a great kick out of people's reactions, also darn good at what he does.

I would bet that since he doesn't believe in the whole DL/reg/ins thing that he probably doesn't have any kind of liability insurance for his work either in case he kinda sorta screws that up like he has the rest of his life.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:He is a chimney sweep ....
This calls for a song. But my muse has ADD.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The reason for chimney sweeps, besides tidiness, is to remove the fuel that can cause a catastrophic flare up. Those are pretty rare in most family residences, but they can still happen, especially in climates where the fireplaces get a lot of use. So, if you do use a sweep, you want one who does a thorough job.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:The reason for chimney sweeps, besides tidiness, is to remove the fuel that can cause a catastrophic flare up. Those are pretty rare in most family residences, but they can still happen, especially in climates where the fireplaces get a lot of use. So, if you do use a sweep, you want one who does a thorough job.
My brother's mother-in-law had a chimney fire that spread inside the roof and she almost lost the house. The firemen couldn't get to it from the inside because she was a pathological hoarder and they couldn't get through the house without a bulldozer.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And Brian is still doing what he does best, being a moron. It's sort of sad how he forlornly hung around the court after he'd been tossed out. He'd had his moment and the circus moved on leaving him just another nobody fighting a traffic violation. Perhaps he'd hoped for bigger better things when he started his Freeman crusade.

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/news/city-re ... -1.1249844

notorial dissent

Poor pathetic dumb bunny. He just doesn't seem to get it at all. 50KPH over the speed limit isn't just a little or an accident. He just doesn't learn either it seems. He's incredibly lucky he's not facing resisting charges as well. I don't quite understand the reporting bit, but not my law either. I think considering who they are dealing with they might just as well file habitual charges and strip him of his van and his license, since he's shown a reckless disregard for other people's safety by his actions, and I'm impressed that he actually had one with him this time, since he doesn't seem to feel he's bound by Canadian law, he shouldn't be driving in Canada.

He really is a freakin' idiot.
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Burnaby49 wrote:And Brian is still doing what he does best, being a moron. It's sort of sad how he forlornly hung around the court after he'd been tossed out. He'd had his moment and the circus moved on leaving him just another nobody fighting a traffic violation. Perhaps he'd hoped for bigger better things when he started his Freeman crusade.

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/news/city-re ... -1.1249844
I'm afrai that Google News is inexplicably showing this article as current, but I think it's from 2010 like the byline says.

He's still kinda floridly delusional and difficult, but I don't see any actual current news on him.

ND, the article is complicated because at that point police had arrested Alexander and released him on bail conditions, but in BC charges aren't actually laid until the prosecutors review the file and decide what charges to lay. It's cumbersome but IMHO it's a good system. Reporting (to a police station or to a probation officer acting as a bail supervisor) is a fairly common bail condition in Canada, although I'm really not sure what it accomplishes.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Brian likes us!
looks like I have a fan club...lol...idiots who work for government [H.M.] have devoted a lot of time and effort in crafting a slanderous blog that seeks to belittle and demoralize me and the movement....I'm quite flattered in fact..lol...who's willing to bet its a government propaganda paid with taxpayers bucks?

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9358
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1643145 ... 572023775/

Although it took him long enough to find this discussion. However, in respect to his comment about us being paid by "taxpayers bucks" all I can say is "I wish". After paying for all those Volk photocopies I'm getting somewhat out of pocket. However Brian's narcissism shields him from the harsh reality that the various levels of government probably couldn't care less about him. So we serve a useful purpose, a basis to invent a conspiracy to inflate his already enormous ego.

As for;
Brian Alexander yah, more charges...so stay tuned boys, having a great time...and if you have any balls or honour you'll come to the court house and make your accusations to my face where you can come out of that cloak of secrecy fucking cowards ....but of course you are all to much of a coward with no honour or courage...lol thanks for the chuckle...lmfao!.
My non-attendance at your trials is a function of distance, not concern about your righteous wrath. You're just not worth the trip from Vancouver. Speaking of trials Brian's next set of driving while prohibited and obstructing a peace officer charges are set for trial on Feb. 19, 2015. No need to place your bets on how that will work out, Brian is going to lose. To quote the tow-truck driver in the first posting in this discussion;

“You’re a freakin’ idiot.”