Re: Brian Arthur Alexander - A Freakin' Idiot

Post by Jeffrey »

Wasn't Brian's court date today?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yes. I have to plead guilty to neglecting Brian. I've been distracted by Menard. Anyhow this is what BC Courts Online has to say about him. Formatting is crap but the information is there;
Document Accused Cnt Location Date Time Room Reason Result Finding Canc.
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 05-Jun-2015
09:30 AM 2B CNT
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 2 Kamloops Law Courts 05-Jun-2015
09:30 AM 2B CNT
98093-2 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 16-Apr-2015
09:30 AM 3A HR
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 19-Mar-2015
09:30 AM 2C FXD
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 2 Kamloops Law Courts 19-Mar-2015
98093-2 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 19-Mar-2015

So he showed up and, against all odds, stayed out of jail this time. I believe FXD means fixing a date for trial and the June date may be a trial session. Brian hasn't said anything about it on his Facebook page.

Charges to date are;
98093-1 1 10-Apr-2014 MVA - 95(1) Driving while prohibited/ licence suspended Commit ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur Kamloops BC
98093-1 2 10-Apr-2014 CCC - 129(a) wilfully resisting or obstructing a peace officer Commit ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur Kamloops BC
98093-2 1 19-Feb-2015 CCC - 708 contempt of court Commit ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A friend very helpfully gave me a list of BC Court abbreviations so I can now interpret the notations in the preceding post.

CNT means Continuation of a Trial or Hearing;
Only to be used when a trial, preliminary inquiry or hearing has been scheduled previously and is adjourned to continue in Provincial Court or when a trial in Supreme Court or a hearing of an appeal has been scheduled previously and is being adjourned to continue.
FXD meant, as I supected, "To Fix a Date"
Used when a matter is adjourned for the purpose of setting a trial or hearing date.
And HR means "For Hearing"
Used for the first day of a Hearing for traffic matters scheduled before an adjudicator and for Applications.
So the March 19th hearing was just to fix a date for the actual trial. I assume the April hearing will be for applications and the trial is set for June.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Also, if you hover your mouse pointer over the reason code, a tooltip message pops up the translation. Works on the appearances tab reasons for reason, result, and finding fields.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Our favorite Freakin' Idiot seems a little upset. This is a recent entry from his FaceBook page;
Brian Alexander
Yesterday at 8:24am ·
.the fuckers have stop private prosecutors from using notaries.....but make no mistake this process is one of the more powerful....its all a contract...get them in contract then send them a bill then when they default lien em....not legal advice just a wish list.

COMMERCIAL LIEN PROCESSES ARE NON JUDICIAL, PRE JUDICIAL, & MORE POWERFUL REMEDY AGAINST ANY AGESubscribers and new viewers. If you find the information in any of our videos of value please show your appreciations by donating for our time and energy, an...youtube.com..

https://www.facebook.com/brian.alexande ... 9067868836
That second part links to this YouTube video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui1Vxy- ... e=youtu.be

His meaning eludes me but a man with such a noble forehead must have a lot behind it so maybe he's just too deep for me.

In other Freakin' Idiot News Brian is back in Court on July 22nd for the decision on his contempt charge. Maybe that's what is stressing him out a touch.

Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:His meaning eludes me but a man with such a noble forehead must have a lot behind it so maybe he's just too deep for me.
The witty humor on here kills me. I came from a British father, so I grew up with the witty humor of Monty Python, Faulty Towers, and Benny Hill. Also, I can personally identify with the "noble forehead" wise crack - only I shave my head, as I didn't want to have the "clown head" that Brian Alexander has. Anyway, love the humor.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:His meaning eludes me but a man with such a noble forehead must have a lot behind it so maybe he's just too deep for me.
The witty humor on here kills me. I came from a British father, so I grew up with the witty humor of Monty Python, Faulty Towers, and Benny Hill. Also, I can personally identify with the "noble forehead" wise crack - only I shave my head, as I didn't want to have the "clown head" that Brian Alexander has. Anyway, love the humor.
That's "humour" here in Canada if you don't mind. The staff of Monty Python would be aghast to read that you've described them as having provided the world with "witty humor".

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote: That's "humour" here in Canada if you don't mind. The staff of Monty Python would be aghast to read that you've described them as having provided the world with "witty humor".
Funny, I thought Canadian humour ("humor" for Americans) consisted of "The Red Green Show", "Trailer Park Boys", and Russell Peters. :sarcasmon:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

I understand now why I may have struggled here in the past. "Benny Hill" is puerile nonsense at best. The other two I will concede have many moments of comic genius. Not however "Benny Hill". :snooty:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

pigpot wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:The witty humor on here kills me. I came from a British father, so I grew up with the witty humor of Monty Python, Faulty Towers, and Benny Hill. Also, I can personally identify with the "noble forehead" wise crack - only I shave my head, as I didn't want to have the "clown head" that Brian Alexander has. Anyway, love the humor.
I understand now why I may have struggled here in the past. "Benny Hill" is puerile nonsense at best. The other two I will concede have many moments of comic genius. Not however "Benny Hill".
My God, I agree with pigpot. The world may now end in fifteen minutes.

BTW, WUP, that's Fawlty Towers. Blasphemy is a stoning offense around here.

Ba-SIL!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Sounds like he had a magic solution, but the real notaries aren't signing off and the chief is keeping his conditions.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

wserra wrote:
pigpot wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:The witty humor on here kills me. I came from a British father, so I grew up with the witty humor of Monty Python, Faulty Towers, and Benny Hill. Also, I can personally identify with the "noble forehead" wise crack - only I shave my head, as I didn't want to have the "clown head" that Brian Alexander has. Anyway, love the humor.
I understand now why I may have struggled here in the past. "Benny Hill" is puerile nonsense at best. The other two I will concede have many moments of comic genius. Not however "Benny Hill".
My God, I agree with pigpot. The world may now end in fifteen minutes.

BTW, WUP, that's Fawlty Towers. Blasphemy is a stoning offense around here.

Ba-SIL!
Oh dear! We must stop "Wes", this you and I thing, it's going too far... Where will it all end, STATISTs and non-statists agreeing over things like "Benny Hill". This tango between us has made for something that stretches beyond time and space
"Wes". Soon you'll give up the administration over on Quatloos, suspend your account over on JREF (International Skeptics) and join over on Marc's place. Like the idea "Wes". Come on... I can feel the non-statist / voluntary anarchist brewing inside you and don't say, "NEVER". It's in us all "Wes". I used to be a massive fan of communism. You too can do it. :wink:
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

I know, I know. I didn't want to say but "Wes" did so... As for mocking people I will take my fair share when it comes around but "WU!P", you must also take yours as well. Noble foreheads for some and "u's" instead for others. Take the gamble in posting eh!

A hoot. Ta and cheers.

Knock knock! :snicker: :haha:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Brian has just been found guilty of contempt of court and driving while prohibited/license suspended. His next court appearance is Monday.

98093-1 1 10-Apr-20 14MVA - 95(1) Driving while prohibited/ licence suspended
Commit ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur Kamloops BC

98093-2 1 19-Feb-2015 CCC - 708 contempt of court
Commit ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 11-Jan-2016 02:00 PM JCM FXD
98093-2 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 11-Jan-2016 02:00 PM JCM FXD
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 2 Kamloops Law Courts 11-Jan-2016 09:30 AM JCM FXD
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 08-Jan-2016 09:30 AM 3D DEC IBD G
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 2 Kamloops Law Courts 08-Jan-2016 09:30 AM 3D DEC IBD
98093-2 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 08-Jan-2016 09:30 AM

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

http://www.kamloopsthisweek.com/former- ... t-finding/
The contempt finding arose from an incident on Feb. 19, which was the start of Alexander’s trial.
In court, as the Crown prosecutor read an opening statement, Alexander turned his back to the court. Dickey asked him to turn around and he refused. He was then taken into custody and released later in the day, but not before telling Dickey he did not recognize him or the court.
Contempt of court carries a sentence of up to 90 days in jail and/or a fine. Punishment is at the discretion of the judge.
In court on Friday, Alexander said he would not consent to a sentence from Dickey.

“Whatever you plan to do to me, I do not consent,” he said.

“I do not consent to contract and I will not sign anything.”

A date will be set next week for Alexander’s sentencing. Dickey said he hopes to have a sentence imposed in the next two weeks.

Dickey urged Alexander to get his affairs in order in the event the contempt sentence includes jail time.

He will likely face a fine and a driving prohibition for the driving conviction.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent said on the Menard thread:
notorial dissent wrote:i keep wondering who will pick up the slack and grift now that Deano is on an enforced vacation, since Bobby isn't getting any, and Alexander is trying his hardest to join Deano, so the comedy pickings are getting slim.
Oh, I think Alexander is full of comic potential. But unlike Deano & Beano he has a softer aspect and seems more genuine. Neither are there any reports of him ripping off fellow freemen, which are the among the reprehensible things Deano & Beano have done.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will agree on points on Alexander, he at least seems (stupidly doggedly) sincere in his beliefs, even in light of being shown just how wrong they are, which unfortunately puts him in more of the the role of a follower than a leader. The problem I foresee for him though is that he is really really stupid right out the door, and has at least as much or maybe more repressed anger and rage as Deano, which, along with the stupid is an incredibly bad, possibly lethal, combination. That and he can't seem to string a coherent statement together to save himself with or without a long string of vulgarities in it. Lack of basic communication skills seems to be a common trait among FOTLdum, but in a leader it is near fatal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sentencing time;

http://www.kamloopsthisweek.com/freeman ... t-to-jail/

Given how light the sentence is they seem to regard Brian as just amusement rather than a serious threat to the corrupt power structure. Stand tall Brian!

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Sentencing time;

http://www.kamloopsthisweek.com/freeman ... t-to-jail/

Given how light the sentence is they seem to regard Brian as just amusement rather than a serious threat to the corrupt power structure. Stand tall Brian!
Question:

How does a purported "freeman on the land" run for Mayor without using a Legal Name? This seems contrary to freeman beliefs. This is giving me a headache. :brickwall:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nice to know our favorite idiot is living down to expectation. At least he got some jail time out of it, for guess what, being "A Freakin' Idiot". Somehow I doubt that the actual conviction will accomplish anything since he has already shown his contempt for the laws in question and wasn't driving with a license when he was last arrested, so I don't expect this one to go anywhere. Way to go Brian.

Query, can you parlay a misdemeanor like driving while banned in to something really serious in Canada? If so he seems a perfect candidate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.