Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Is Dean growing pot again? Sounds like he is using code in this Facebook comment:
Jeff Gottfried: I must say the coffee was amazing.

Dean Clifford: I know my coffee dude. You should see all the changes here. My sunroom is so much more organized and alive with growing plants and food. :D
I am not aware of any coffee beans that can grow in a sunroom in Canada !!!
Go Deannnn! Go coffee!!!!!!!!! I don't personally like coffee that much. :?
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Dean is now claiming that the Gas company lawsuit is due to "welfare tenants" stiffing him with the bill in his "rental properties":
James H Ariel: So what's up with the Manitoba Gas thing?

Dean Clifford: Buy some rental properties and have the welfare tenants who were living there when you bought it skip out on their bill and you'll find out all about what happens to their debt. I feel no need to respond to that moron on youtube. That's what happens when you make video's knowing nothing, you wind up looking as stupid as you really are. Anyone that wants to believe it is welcome to whatever they want to believe. I'm tired of responding to morons, because 10 more take their place. I have better things to do with my life.
I guess the same thing must have happened in 2002, 2003, and 2010 when the same company sued him. Dean should really stop renting to "welfare tenants". As Einstein said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Do the utility bills in that jurisdiction go in the name of the landlord or the tenant? And if it's the tenant then why does he not take it out of the damage deposit or sue the tenant like a normal landlord. Dean is full of it.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The Clifford saga is like playing whack-a-mole. Here we were with one mystery of how he accumulates over ten grand in gas bills, now this "welfare tenant" creates more questions than answers.
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Do the utility bills in that jurisdiction go in the name of the landlord or the tenant? And if it's the tenant then why does he not take it out of the damage deposit or sue the tenant like a normal landlord. Dean is full of it.

Ninj
I just finished explaining this to "Doazic" on Youtube:
Once the tenant moves out, and cancels the gas bill, it is automatically transferred to the property owner until a new tenant moves in and takes over the payment. The outstanding amount is billed to the old tenant - just the same as when a new tenant moves in, the outstanding amount that the landlord owed is not the responsibility of the new tenant. If the bill was in the TENANTS name, they would have sued the TENANT. The fact they sued Dean, means that the bill was in Dean's legal name (ie "DEAN CLIFFORD" - yes in all caps) !!! They wouldn't have got 3 judgements against him over 7 years if the bill was in 3 different tenants names !!! In short, he is LYING !!!
I then qualified this by stating:
You must realise by now that there is a legally distinguishable difference between "John Doe", and "JOHN DOE". Every contract that you sign with your utility companies, cell phone, cable, car loan - everything that has to do with you owing money, your all caps LEGAL NAME is the legally responsible "person" that they take to court. This may be the one thing that the "freeman movement" actually got RIGHT !!! But then they go off into conspiracy theory land after that.
Wake Up! Productions

Is "James H Ariel" a Quatloos member? If not, by the way he was grilling Dean he should be !!!

James H Ariel:
Any chance you can get some documentation showing that they were rental properties? It looks suspicious if you've been dealing with the Gas thing for over a decade yet have never mentioned it in public. So what's the plan in court, seems as though you're still on the hook as the landlord either way.
Dean Clifford:
Again, not here to prove myself and spend my time disproving morons. Use some logic on this one. Landlords are never liable for a renter who connects electricity in their own name. What they did is illegal and it's a SMALL part of the many claims I have to make against MANY "things". Believe what you want. As soon as you make yourself a target, target practice begins.
James H Ariel:
Well the first time Manitoba Gas sued you was back in 2003 and nobody knew who you were back then, so this seems like a pattern. Is that why you were sending remitances back in 2012?
Dean Clifford:
Vince Warden, the CFO of Manitoba Hydro. I have all your response letters you lying piece of shit. I suppose I could scan all those and the letters to Rosanne Wowchuck, Minister of Finance and Minister resposible for the Manitoba Hydro Act. But then, fuck whoever wants to believe bullshit. When I win that court case I will demand it be sealed myself JUST so that nobody will know how to do it because they believe fucking morons like Steven Masterbates ). I'll send people his way for remedy.

Anyway, the thread goes on for hours - good on James for keeping and holding Dean's attention for so long !!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Woah woah woah, he says regarding the MPIC judgement that his car was stolen? Forget the Gas thing, the car thing is huge.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Woah woah woah, he says regarding the MPIC judgement that his car was stolen? Forget the Gas thing, the car thing is huge.
Please elaborate.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

CI08-01-55828 MANITOBA PUBLIC INSURANCE CORP vs MASTERVICK, ZACHARIAH B.

Dean now claims that Zachariah stole his car but MPIC still went ahead and held him liable for the car crash.

This contradicts the details in the judgement:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/r1drh5xhx ... ifford.pdf

Page 5 states Mastervick was driving the car with Dean's consent. It's a $50,696 judgement against Dean.

And it's not the first time the Clifford's lie about the MPIC case, while Dean was in jail, his brother claimed the MPIC case was related to a construction accident.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Dean had tenants??

Dean had rental property????

?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

notorial dissent wrote:Dean had tenants??

Dean had rental property????

?????
Apparently so! Good. That's cleared. A good businessman and better it seems than most. GOOOOOOOO DEANNNNNNNNO!
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions

For anyone who is interested, a few weeks ago I made a "Teaser Trailer" for a new documentary about Dean.

Dean Clifford: Journey to Stony Mountain (Teaser Trailer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Q0mV9AIbA
The true story of one man's uninspiring transformation from a "free-man", to a prison inmate.
:haha:

In truth, it is actually a SPOOF, as I have no intentions of actually devoting that much time to making a doc about Dean, however at the end of the clip, it says "coming to youtube December 2015". I put that in knowing that Dean will be in prison by November. :snicker:
Wake Up! Productions

Dean is hurt because I called him out on FB for selling "coffee" (weed). https://www.facebook.com/divestment/pho ... =1&theater

Everyone do yourself a favour. If this idiot is on your friends list, you may want to delete it. It is a disease. I highly recommend not paying attention to it, giving it your energy, or giving it views as that seems to be its big argument, that is has more followers that my youtube channel which has ZERO uploaded videos. Congratulations, you win, you definitely have more no life that anyone yet that has tried to make a name for itself not by doing anything of its own, but attacking others and being a magnet for negative garbage. It is cancer.
PS - Can anyone give me some pointers on how to post a jpeg image on here?
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Try sending a friend request to Darren.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean is hurt because I called him out on FB for selling "coffee" (weed). https://www.facebook.com/divestment/pho ... =1&theater

Everyone do yourself a favour. If this idiot is on your friends list, you may want to delete it. It is a disease. I highly recommend not paying attention to it, giving it your energy, or giving it views as that seems to be its big argument, that is has more followers that my youtube channel which has ZERO uploaded videos. Congratulations, you win, you definitely have more no life that anyone yet that has tried to make a name for itself not by doing anything of its own, but attacking others and being a magnet for negative garbage. It is cancer.
PS - Can anyone give me some pointers on how to post a jpeg image on here?
Images cannot be posted directly. It has to be an image somewhere on the net. You find an image you want, say this one I recently posted of me working diligently away on a Quatloos posting;

That one is in google under "monkey keyboard pictures"

When you've found a picture you want to post right click over it. You'll see a list of options. Click on "properties". One is "Address URL" which in the above picture is;

http://www.martec-diving.co.uk/inc/img/ ... yboard.jpg

Copy that. Then figure out where you want to place the picture in your posting and click on that spot. Then go to the toolbar at the top of the posting box and click on "img". This will show at the spot you picked for your posting;

{img}{/img}

Note, the brackets are really [ ][ ]. Paste the URL between the two sets of brackets; Image

Whoops, sorry, wrong Burnaby49 shot! Sounds awkward but do it a few times and it becomes second nature.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Easiest way is to post them on imgur then use the img tag.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Easiest way is to post them on imgur then use the img tag.
I was trying to post an image I uploaded to Facebook, and it won't work. I will try imgur, thank you.
Wake Up! Productions

Another Sovereign Citizen Convicted for Retaliating Against a Federal Judge and Prosecutor
http://gnosticwarrior.com/another-sover ... tizen.html

The article is about "Tyrone Eugene Jordan" (couldn't find his name on Quatloos), but it mentions Dean Clifford.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Talk about magic incantations! Dean "Dandylion Terrorist" Clifford has a new discussion up on his Facebook. The usual Freeman whine about how the notaries aren't cooperating with them. His acolytes come up with a batch of workarounds but this one is by far my favorite;
Jon Davies
BE YOUR OWN NOTARY AND JUDGE: autograph NOT sign the bottom of each document and place your thumbprint to the autograph, (make sure that there are no blank pages to the otherside of the documents - otherwise they can be claimed). Place a stamp to the top right hand corner of the page, autograpg through the stamp and put your thumbprint over\ the stamp. Also autograph the top right hand corner of the otherside of the paper - roll it or fold it and seal it with brass eyelets. This makes you a notary and judge. Post the document to yourself (SPECIAL DELIVERY) - which places your document outside your nations jurisdiction and into postal federal jurisdiction. I believe this will suffice for your 'right of claim'. - DO NOT OPEN YOUR ENVELOPE.
He carelessly left out the critical part, burying the eye of a newt and the toe of a frog in a suicide's grave at the full moon.

https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas?ref=br_rs
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:Talk about magic incantations! Dean "Dandylion Terrorist" Clifford has a new discussion up on his Facebook. The usual Freeman whine about how the notaries aren't cooperating with them.
He carelessly left out the critical part, burying the eye of a newt and the toe of a frog in a suicide's grave at the full moon.
https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas?ref=br_rs
He forgot the part about your signature must be in blue ink and your fingerprint in red ink. :naughty:
I did check out the link and noted the following:
Dean Clifford
20 hrs ·
There are two good people in the Calgary area who are in need of some locals to connect with in the truth movement. They have a Claim of Right prepared that no Notary will witness, and like most other people, their existing friend pool thinks this is lunacy and wants nothing to do with it. Who out there wants to connect with them and help them connect with some locals for support?
Hmm..., I'm in the Calgary area (1 hour from there), almost thinking of talking to these two just to cause trouble. They may however be trying to sue me at the Alberta Court of King's Bench. I did check out the latest regulations (April 30, 2015) for Notaries in Alberta and I guess notarizing a Statement of Claim from The King's Bench Court is now somewhat frowned upon:
2 A notary public must not
(a) mislead or attempt to mislead anyone in the discharge of
the notary public’s responsibilities;
(b) notarize or participate in the preparation or delivery of any
document that is false, incomplete, misleading, deceptive
or fraudulent;
(c) notarize or participate in the preparation or delivery of any
document that
(i) has the appearance of being validly issued by a court
or other legitimate authority but is not,
(ii) is intended to or has the effect of deceiving any
person, or
(iii) is otherwise lacking valid legal effect.
Clamping down a little here in this province I see....