Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Jeffrey »

They have a Claim of Right prepared that no Notary will witness, and like most other people, their existing friend pool thinks this is lunacy and wants nothing to do with it.
Am I crazy or did Dean not declare that the Claim of Right's were bullshit over 2 years ago?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, I would say that b. and c. kind of put a like seriously major legal crimp in Deano and crowd's little efforts. Poor bunnies, reality is catching up and on to them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Burnaby49 wrote:Talk about magic incantations! Dean "Dandylion Terrorist" Clifford has a new discussion up on his Facebook. The usual Freeman whine about how the notaries aren't cooperating with them. His acolytes come up with a batch of workarounds but this one is by far my favorite;
Jon Davies
BE YOUR OWN NOTARY AND JUDGE: autograph NOT sign the bottom of each document and place your thumbprint to the autograph, (make sure that there are no blank pages to the otherside of the documents - otherwise they can be claimed). Place a stamp to the top right hand corner of the page, autograpg through the stamp and put your thumbprint over\ the stamp. Also autograph the top right hand corner of the otherside of the paper - roll it or fold it and seal it with brass eyelets. This makes you a notary and judge. Post the document to yourself (SPECIAL DELIVERY) - which places your document outside your nations jurisdiction and into postal federal jurisdiction. I believe this will suffice for your 'right of claim'. - DO NOT OPEN YOUR ENVELOPE.
He carelessly left out the critical part, burying the eye of a newt and the toe of a frog in a suicide's grave at the full moon.

https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas?ref=br_rs
That sounds so much like a religious style ritual - I wonder if they chant anything?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jon Davies
BE YOUR OWN NOTARY AND JUDGE: autograph NOT sign the bottom of each document and place your thumbprint to the autograph, ............
He could always, for good measure , include a urine sample, blood group and DNA samples. That'll show em'.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Since dean is having such troubles speaking in court I would strongly suggest he aquire a decent mckenzie friend. I have a recommendation from someone who has the best shot at getting him the best outcome he can hope for. They made a video of a previous Court experience and I think they speak much more understandably and calmly than dean.
https://youtu.be/xsKZiIX-ij0

Yup.
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote:Yeah, I would say that b. and c. kind of put a like seriously major legal crimp in Deano and crowd's little efforts. Poor bunnies, reality is catching up and on to them.
Not just the Deano crowd efforts. Since the Alberta government has added in the same Code of Conduct for commissioners of oaths it will cause a serious hiccup in Derek Johnson's little escapades. No more Court of King's Bench and those attesting land transfer documents are going to be a lot more careful of what they are putting their seal to. Slowly, slowly......
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

eric wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Yeah, I would say that b. and c. kind of put a like seriously major legal crimp in Deano and crowd's little efforts. Poor bunnies, reality is catching up and on to them.
Not just the Deano crowd efforts. Since the Alberta government has added in the same Code of Conduct for commissioners of oaths it will cause a serious hiccup in Derek Johnson's little escapades. No more Court of King's Bench and those attesting land transfer documents are going to be a lot more careful of what they are putting their seal to. Slowly, slowly......
I just don't understand how these geniuses morons can't see that people like them are responsible for these new rules/regulations/laws. The new regulations are to protect the rest of us from them. The more idiotic stuff they try, the more rules/laws that will be put in place to prevent them from inflicting it on more people.:brickwall: But as we've seen over and over, if you try to make something idiotproof, someone will build a better idiot!

Reminds me of when I was getting my pilot's license...you could tell many of the Canadian Aviation Regulations were put in place because someone tried something stupid and there needed to be a rule in place to prevent it in the future. Trying to figure out what that event was could lead to some amusing images. My favourite was
Entering or Leaving an Aircraft in Flight
602.25 (1) No person shall enter or leave an aircraft in flight except with the permission of the pilot-in-command of the aircraft.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

ontobserver wrote:Reminds me of when I was getting my pilot's license...you could tell many of the Canadian Aviation Regulations were put in place because someone tried something stupid and there needed to be a rule in place to prevent it in the future. Trying to figure out what that event was could lead to some amusing images. My favourite was
Entering or Leaving an Aircraft in Flight
602.25 (1) No person shall enter or leave an aircraft in flight except with the permission of the pilot-in-command of the aircraft.
Actually I can see situations where that might apply. Parachute schools where morons don't want to obey the pilot about safe jump-off points.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Leaving, yes, that can happen. Entering... now that's tricky.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
ontobserver wrote:
Actually I can see situations where that might apply. Parachute schools where morons don't want to obey the pilot about safe jump-off points.
one needs the definition of "in flight". it could be that while the plane is on the tarmac it counts as in flight. if thats the case folks could try and enter or exit. like someone afraid to fly could freek out; or a number of other reasons.

but alas its not a deaner of a topic.

peace,
ninj
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

bmxninja357 wrote:one needs the definition of "in flight". it could be that while the plane is on the tarmac it counts as in flight.
When it comes to flight safety investigations, any incident or accident that occurs from the time engines are started with the intention to go flying until engine shut down after flight is considered an air (flight) incident or accident.

At least that was my experience in the 4 years I did flight safety in the RCAF.

So someone attempting to get on board an ac while it was taxiing to take-off would be classified as an air incident.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
one needs the definition of "in flight". it could be that while the plane is on the tarmac it counts as in flight. if thats the case folks could try and enter or exit. like someone afraid to fly could freek out; or a number of other reasons.

but alas its not a deaner of a topic.

peace,
ninj
I stray a little off-topic and everybody's a critic. You want a "deaner of a topic"? How about a huge data dump of the Deanster's recent court documents?

IS THIS ON-TOPIC ENOUGH FOR YOU NINJA?

Document #41
http://www.mediafire.com/view/4ge6v053e ... doc_41.pdf

- Feb. 5, 2015 application for judicial interim release (bail) for Clifford made by lawyer Sarah A. Inness. The application is supported by affidavits of Clifford and John Delano Phillips, and attaches the then current charge indictment against Clifford detailing his 13 charges.

Document #43
http://www.mediafire.com/view/niq0a106d ... doc_43.pdf

- affidavit of John Delano Phillips in support of bail application by Dean Clifford. Phillips is the current husband of Clifford's mother. It describes his background, and that he does not approve of Clifford's illegal activities (para 5). He would be willing to put up $10,000 in surety for Clifford if he is released (para 6). If released Clifford will work as a self-employed contruction worker, reside at 9 Lorna Street, Matlock, Manitoba, and his common law partner Breanne Lemieux (para 7). Alternatively, Clifford could live with Phillips (para 9). Clifford's affidavit was filed much later, on March 13, 2015.

Document #44
http://www.mediafire.com/view/p9gh9354q ... doc_44.pdf

- disposition sheet for Feb. 17, 2015 bail hearing, adjourned to March 16, 2015. Note the notation "waived", which likely means Clifford did not attend, and have waived his right to do so. He was instead represented by Inness.

Document #45
http://www.mediafire.com/view/ua5hdqaye ... doc_45.pdf

- Feb. 20, 2015 application by Inness to withdraw as Clifford's lawyer, to be heard on Feb. 26, 2015.

Document #46
http://www.mediafire.com/view/b1rl39ba1 ... doc_46.pdf

- supporting affidavit of Inness to withdraw as Clifford's lawyer. She was retained only to assist with obtaining bail (para 2). The bail hearing would require a special sitting (a longer than usual hearing for an application of this type), Inness was not available at an early date (para 3). Clifford fired Inness to access an earlier date (para 4).

Document #48
http://www.mediafire.com/view/afu6fqfci ... doc_48.pdf

- Feb. 23, 2015 letter from Martin J indicating to all parties that dates have been scheduled for a bail hearing and pre-trial conference, and there is no "need for further repetition communications either to me or other court staff." The file does not appear to include those.

Document #49
http://www.mediafire.com/view/zffy7qrzd ... doc_49.pdf

- Feb. 25, 2015, the file identifies this as "Correspondence from Dean Clifford". This is in Dean's handwriting. It demands "an immediate emergency hearing" to deal with "massive private-property violations taking place and irreperable damage being caused".

Pages 2-3 are a "Living Will". It demands return of all his "private-property" and denies claims by "the Public/society of CANADA", and ending of litigation by state actors targeting Clifford. All his property is to be "removed from any and all Public Accounts and moved to the private for only my sole benefit". The "Public will" is violating "My Life and Property", causing injury. No other person can interpret this document.

Pages 4 is a "Claim of Right". Clifford claims to have free will, under God, a unique right to use his property, that he is not subject of the Queen, and a unique "Right to my own Life, Liberty and Property and the Right to govern my own Life and Property for my own private, independent and Sole-Benefit and posterity".

Pages 5-6 are an "Executive Order" from Clifford, "Private-man for Hire", to Crown actors, the prosecutors, and Justice Martin. Dean Clifford appoints Dean Clifford as executor of Dean Clifford's property. This means Clifford should be released and all his property returned, and Clifford should never be troubled again.

Pages 7-8 are an "Affidavit" of "a private-man, Dean-Christopher-David: Clifford". He is a private man, has harmed no one and done nothing wrong, he is not associated with the Queen, no one has any claims on him, he has been denied a right to self-administer and be presumed innocent, reasonable bail, "counsel of my choosing", and to face his accusor in court. [Note, there is no file evidence that Clifford has ever advanced a lawyer or other representative who has been rejected by the court.] He is innocent and has experienced many hardships, and this is punishment for his political views.

Page 9 is a "True Bill" for $542,400,000 according to Clifford's Fee Schedule for his incarceration, to date.

Document #50
http://www.mediafire.com/view/myngryylr ... doc_50.pdf

- Feb. 26, 2015, disposition sheet permitting Clifford's former lawyer Inness to withdraw. Clifford consented to this application.

Document #51
http://www.mediafire.com/view/wijycbp6s ... doc_51.pdf

- Feb. 27, 2015 handwritten letter from Clifford to Crown prosecutor and Justice Martin. It lists a long series of denials of wrongdoing, obligations to the state, links to the state, and demands an immediate hearing "so I may settle all matters", and evidence of claims against him/links to the state. He complains of 459 "days of torture", believes the recipients are not "acting in good faith or in honour, and I, in fact, deny it". "Again, I wish to be released from custody right now and deny you have the authority to hold me in custody or act as a guardian for me or my Property."

[Note - Even by Dean's standards this is a remarkably stupid document to send a judge prior to a bail hearing where you seek release. It pretty much states Clifford won't follow conditions of release because he believes he is immune from them.]

Document #52
http://www.mediafire.com/view/880bi9wkf ... doc_52.pdf

- March 10, 2015 "Executor Order #100315" addressed to the Registrar of the Manitoba Law Courts. It attaches a "Declaration of Succession and Independence", Clifford's "Particulars of a Live Birth", and several documents from "The International Common Law Court of Justice" [ICLCJ], and "House of Clifford's" Nov. 10, 2014 "First Notice Claim of Right and Life".

Clifford issues several "orders": that all his property is returned to him, he is freed, "deposit all original issued documents into public record No. CR14-01-33786 so that the Declaration is a matter of public record, end of litigation against him, instructions to execute Clifford's will and his commercial liens per his fee schedule.

What follows is an 11 page Declaration of Succession and Independence. This is just too tedious to summarize beyond it says Clifford has absolute control over himself, this control has been infringed upon by state actors, and it should stop. Probably the most amusing item is on p 8 where Clifford reveals his 'immunity' has not been as effective as he told his customers:
And Whereas on at least five occasions since 2005 I have been waylaid on my own highways by officers acting as Her Majesty the Queen under force of arms who have stolen my work trucks and work tools in the name of Her Majesty, totalling over $80,000.00, and never had any returned despite my repeated demands.
Clifford is apparently relying on Kevin Annett's fake ICLCJ court, which is particularly pathetic since it is consdered a joke even in OPCA circles. The attached documents are the ICLCJ declaring that all Commonwealth countries no longer have any authority, and what appears to be a copy of Clifford's warrant for committal to trial at QB, which has then been annotated, in part:

*New Original*
*VOID*
[illegible]
Overruled
Revoked
Denied
No Contract
Dishonoured
Non-Acceptance
Your are trespassing
cease trespassing
Immediately

[signed by Breanne Lemieux, Clifford's partner]

The Nov. 10, 2014 document is one we have previously seen.

Document #53
http://www.mediafire.com/view/200jxyi73 ... doc_53.pdf

- Clifford's affidavit in support of his bail application. This was originally dated Feb. 9, 2015 but re-dated March 5, 2015. This document was clearly prepared by Clifford's lawyer Inness prior to her departure. Clifford completed high school but not university; he has two years of an undergrad management program (para 3). Clifford's criminal record is reproduced at para 4, which deserves to be broken out in full:

Aug 12, 2010 (Brandon)
l.FTA court
2.FTA ident
a.6 month CD, 10 hrs CSW concurrent
3.Obstruct/resist PO
a.6 month CD, 50 hrs CSW

I interpret this to mean Clifford was found guilty of three counts on Aug. 12, 2010 in Brandon, Manitoba:

1) failure to attend court
2) failure to identify himself to a peace officer (6 month conditional sentence, 10 hours of community service)
3) obstructing and/or resisting a peace officer (6 months conditional sentence, 50 hours of community service)

Count 2 and 3 are merged (concurrent) to be served at the same time.

Oct 28, 2011:
1.Breach Probation (CSW)
a.1 day
2.obstruct/resist PO
a.7 days TIC

Clifford on Oct. 28, 2011 was found guilty of two counts:

1) failure to complete his community service order, which resulted in a one day jail sentence
2) obstructing and/or resisting a peace officer (probably during arrest) which results in a seven day jail sentence, but that was already served by Clifford having spent seven days in custody prior to the trial.

May 5 2014:
1. obstruct peace officer
a. 30 days TIC (20 days TIC@ 1.5 credit)

Clifford on May 6, 2014 was found guilty of obstructing a peace officer, and received a 30 day jail sentence, which was adjusted to 20 days with a 1.5 for 1 credit due to him being in Remand at the time. This sentence will now be deducted from Clifford's 'remand credit' when Clifford is sentenced in November, 2015 for his Manitoba Queen's Bench sentence. This probably relates to Clifford's summer 2013 Manitoba provincial court criminal charges.

May 12 2014:
1. FTA
a. 13 days TIC+ 1 day

Clifford on May 12, 2014 was found guilty of failure to attend court, and sentenced to 13 days (time served) and a further day of incarceration. As with the May 5 offences the time served should reduce Clifford's November sentence discount. This probably relates to Clifford's failure to appear at his summer, 2013 Manitoba provincial court proceeding.

Clifford's basis for wanting release is that he wants access to computers and the internet so he can conduct legal research on CanLII and other resources. He intends to self-represent, so he needs these resources (para 9). He also needs to be released so he can continue his work as a home builder. He risks financial ruin and "losing properties that I own." (para 10).

Now we have the hypocritical statement of the year (para 11):
I understand that the Court may doubt my willingness to comply with Court ordered bail conditions given the position that I have taken on various legal issues in my proceedings thus far. I want the Court to know that I have every intention of following the conditions of my bail as I do not wish to be incarcerated any longer. This has been an extremely difficult time for me and I want to have the ability to defend myself from the community and not within the jail. I would not put my libe1iy at risk by breaching the Court's Order.
Yes, though Dean has spewed nothing but garbage, he really REALLY wants to get out of the Brandon Remand Centre, and you can trust him to behave. He also respects Phillips and would not put Phillips' money at risk (para 12). Clifford suggests as conditions he not possess weapons or drugs, not contact Darren Boissonneault, will appear in court, not leave Manitoba, and have a nightly curfew.

Document #57
http://www.mediafire.com/view/niq0a106d ... doc_43.pdf

- Clifford's May 19, 2015 judicial interim release order. There are three payments, of $10,000 (recognizance), $10,000 (surety #1), $20,000 (surety #2). Clifford agrees:

1) to keep the peace and be of good behaviour
2) appear in court
3) reside with Theresa Claeys at Box 13, Bruxelles, Manitoba, R0G 0G0, SW 23-6-12
4) not contact Darren Boissenneault
5) be under curfew from 8 pm to 6 am, everyday
6) appear on request or by telephone if sought by the RCMP
7) not possess firearms, but may possess work tools
8) remain in Manitoba
9) not operate a motor vehicle on a public highway or road

Document #58
http://www.mediafire.com/view/y6c73a514 ... doc_58.pdf

- the formal Recognizance. This document is very interesting because while it appears to formalize Document #57. It records three sureties for Clifford to not breach bail:

Dean Clifford - $10,000
Darwin Achiel Claeys - $10,000
David Clifford - $20,000

Nothing from John Delano Phillips. Darwin Claey's appears to have provided funds to replace those promised by Phillips. David Clifford is the name of Dean Clifford's father according to his birth documentation, so that's presumably who put up the $20,000. The offence list is now 14 charges. Claeys is supervising Clifford during his release.

Document #63
http://www.mediafire.com/view/k993cm3yx ... doc_63.pdf

- Darwin Claeys on May 8, 2015 applies to be released from his bail surety because it "was only to be a temporary surety."

Document #64
http://www.mediafire.com/view/b1rl39ba1 ... doc_46.pdf

- May 8, 2015 formal Recognizance that replaces Document #58. The main difference appears to be that the Darwin Claey's surety appears to have been replaced by one from John Delano Phillips.

Document #65
http://www.mediafire.com/view/75egd718p ... doc_65.pdf

- Disposition sheet for May 12, 2015 pre-trial hearing. Clifford re-elects to trial by judge alone. [Note - one of the few smart things Clifford did in this entire proceeding.]

Document #66
http://www.mediafire.com/view/wze700voq ... doc_66.pdf

- May 12, 2015 order to replace the old bail release terms. The principle change is that now Clifford is to reside at 9 Lorna Street, Matlock Manitoba. That appears to be Clifford's own residence that he shares with Breanne Lemieux. He now reports to the Selkirk RCMP.

Document #67
http://www.mediafire.com/view/daeq2h4h4 ... doc_67.pdf

- May 13, 2015 formal Recognizance that replaces Document #64. Minor redactions were made to conceal potentially sensitive information relating to a third party.

Document #75
http://www.mediafire.com/view/z0qcuy75u ... doc_75.pdf

- June 12, 2015 application by Clifford to have his charges dismissed. It makes reference to several exhibits, but these do not appear to be present. There is also a supporting affidavit (Document #76), but it too does not attach those exhibits.

Clifford's application is obviously an attempt to implement the current theory promoted by John Spirit that by citing the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights [ICCPR] one can use those provisions to trump Canadian law. Sory Dean. Clifford seeks a Charter, s 24 remedy to be independent of the state and not be a slave (para 4). ICCPR guarantees protection of rights, and remedy for intrusion on those rights (para 6). Clifford does not want a relationship with the state, and has had those imposed "contrary to the defendant's obligations and promises as well as the fundamental principles of justice." (paras 7-8). More ICCPR guarantees (para 9). Just because Clifford resides in Canada doesn't mean he has to contribute to it (para 10). He has been forced into a relationship with the State (paras 13-17). Clifford has no duty to be part of Canadian society (para 19), and being required to be part of Canada is slavery. Clifford was denied knowledge of his rights to opt out of Canada (para 25) or set up his relationship with the state the way he wants it to be (para 27).

Para 28:
The applicant claims that everything that the applicant was deceived, manipulated and forced into doing was not done under a free and enlightened State and as such applicant's intrinsic rights were removed and destroyed through error and deceit.

Clifford wants the charges dismissed and his stuff back (para 29).

Document #76
http://www.mediafire.com/view/v8pl2fkby ... doc_76.pdf

- the supporting affidavit for Document #75. It basically says he's free, and he doesn't want to have anything to do with Canada. It also provides a truthful statement of Clifford's worth to his community:

"I am not a contributing member of the democratic society of Canada."

Can't argue that.

Document #77
http://www.mediafire.com/view/ia5i1dmtt ... doc_77.pdf

- June 17, 2015: one page handwritten document titled, "notice: idiot". Clifford attempts Karl Lentz, since everything else has failed:
notice: idiot

June 17, 2015

in regards to case number: CR 1401-33786

i, a man, am an idiot before the court without title or representation; i am an idiot to legalese and to the customs of the legal society (see exhibit A); i say here, and will verify in open court that all herein be true.

Dean

Exhibit A

Definition: idiot. from Latin idiota "ordinary person, layman; outsider," in later Latin "uneducated or ignorant person," from Greek idiotes "layman, person lacking professional skill, literally "private person (as opposed to one taking part in public affairs), from idios "one is own"
Finally Dean and I are on the same page in agreeing he's an idiot. We do however use slightly different definitions;
idiot - usually offensive : a foolish or stupid person. — idiot adjective

Document #79
http://www.mediafire.com/view/9ptxfphz5 ... doc_79.pdf

- June 19, 2015 disposition sheet, post-trial, ordering a pre-sentencing report. As expected, there is no aboriginal ("Gladue report") aspect to this.

Document #80
http://www.mediafire.com/view/1ae6im4k0 ... doc_80.pdf

- June 15, 2015 order for a pre-sentence report, due on Oct. 16, 2015. It lists 14 charges as offences for this report, which appears to indicate convictions on all counts.

Document #81 (in three parts)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ys2ywa1cc ... Part_1.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/sq2ymwdb8 ... Part_2.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/75egd718p ... doc_65.pdf

- June 19, 2015 application by the Crown to have Darren Boisseneault, Dean's co-accused who pled out, have his preliminary hearing testimony admitted on sentencing. The interesting part is pages 3-11 (in part 1), the rest are cases that the Crown is citing. The Crown wants to enter Boisseneault's testimony in an audio recorded format. His evidence indicated that the grow op and firearms belonged to Clifford, and he saw Clifford use those (para 7). It appears Boisseneault is not available to provide testimony (para 8). Boissoneault has skipped Clifford's trial and attempts to locate him were unsuccessful (para 10).

Document #82
http://www.mediafire.com/view/63sbf8h82 ... doc_82.pdf

- June 19, 2015 application by the Crown to have Clifford's preliminary inquiry transcript and Clifford's Manitoba QB lawsuit Statement of Claim against the Crown and its lawyers entered as evidence in sentencing against him. This brief discloses some interesting facts. First, Clifford testified at the preliminary hearing, which is not required, and in fact is very unusual (paras 2-3). As we have previously learned, this hearing's transcript should be available - and for cheap. Since Clifford was not required to testify this evidence should be admissible (paras 11-12). It would only be used for cross-examination purposes, presumably if Clifford testified at his sentencing (para 21). The same is true for the civil action statement of claim (para 22).

[Note - it looks to me that Documents #81 and 82 were prepared in advance of the trial itself in case Clifford attempted to testify at that hearing. Neither were deployed - they were instead filed after Clifford was convicted. This suggests Clifford did not take the stand and defend himself at his trial, but he then indicated he wants to testify in his sentencing hearing. On that basis the Crown filed Documents #81 and 82, in preparation to challenge Clifford's testimony.]

Documents of uncertain origin
http://www.mediafire.com/view/4h7a2h373 ... number.pdf

- there are two documents which were probably attached to some other item submitted by Clifford, but which one is not clear. Page 1 is an affidavit, dated Feb. 13, 2015, where "Dean-Christopher-David House of Clifford Private-man" claims to be magically immune and separate from the state. Pages 2-3 are interesting - a Feb. 25, 2015 affidavit of John D Phillips, Clifford's step-father. It indicates he received a Power of Attorney from Clifford and then attempted to interact with Crown counsel, who refused discussion. This is legally correct - a Power of Attorney does not make someone a lawyer. Phillips was never Clifford's legal representative for court proceedings. However the text appears to indicate that Phillips has at least to some degree adopted OPCA perspectives:
40 DAYS WITH NO PHONE PRIVILEGES, SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, AND OTHER PERSONAL VIOLATIONS, TO HIM. 452 DAY OF INCARCERATION TO THIS POINT BUT NEVER FOUND GUILTY OF ANYTHING WARRANTING THIS INFRINGEMENT OF FREEDOM.

IT IS MY BELIEF THAT A MAN IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVE INNOCENT.

DOES THE BILL OF RIGHTS AND THE CONSTITUTION OF CANADA NOT PROTECT A MAN'S RIGHTS?
Frankly, this makes obvious that Phillips is not suitable to operate as a civilian RCMP guard, as indicated in his Document #43 affidavit. He clearly has an inadequate understanding of Canadian law and legal rights.

As a bonus for you Deanster's let's do a little check on Dean's common law partner Breanne Lemieux.

Nothing on CanLII.

What's That? She has a civil file in Manitoba Queen's Bench? Looks like it's a family matter: FD15-01-10006 LEMIEUX, BREANNE vs FITZPATRICK, JUSTIN). Breanne has a lawyer, Martha P. Musuka! I'd have thought that Clifford's spouse would never have associated with a member of the B.A.R. It's a petition (PET) on custody, child support, and other relief by Breanne against, presumably, the father of her child/children. Entries are a little odd - it looks like the matter was never heard.

Nothing in Federal Court. Nothing in Tax Court.

Ok, off to the net and social media. And the first hit is a "what the hell?" moment. Look at this obituary for Fernand Pierre Edouard Blerot;

http://www.hallfuneralservices.ca/book- ... table=true

Fenrie, the deceased is father of Gerald Blerot, Poriskyite moron extraordinaire!

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9275

And among his grandchildren is . . . Breanne Lemieux, presumably daughter of Lynette and Gaivin Lemieux. What the hell!? The Detaxers and Freemen are literally one interbreeding, social pool?!

Ok, now I know Breanne's siblings: Deena, Shalaine, Landon, Leon, and Carson. Back to Google.

I'm striking out of most of these names - they're clearly in Saskatchewan, but strangely very little public data. Except more evidence that this is a family of jerks;

R v Boxrud, 2014 SKQB 221: http://canlii.ca/t/g84nl - check out paragraph 30.

Ok, back to Breanne. I am now pretty sure this is her blog;

http://www.brel14.blogspot.ca

Her profile identifies she is from Alida, Saskatchewan. A bunch of other links to her siblings run to that location too. She was 14 years old when she made her first post in 2005 making her about 24 now. The blog looks abandoned, but does indicate she's a horse enthusiast.

Her name appears in a bunch of horse-related contexts

- barrel riding in 2011
http://www.rodeoclassifieds.com/blog/?p=931

- selling a horse trailer, April 2015
http://www.horsetopia.com/for-sale/loca ... rs/l385951

riding association
http://www.bclocalnews.com/sports/135279503.html

- a BC listing
http://www.quarterhorse.ws/ranch/ranch.asp?id=9340

Her telephone number ((306) 482-7211) leads to lots of ads in the Brandon area, but nothing too interesting. The Clifford address, 9 Lorna St, Matlock, Manitoba doesn't seem to lead anywhere either.

I'm really surprised at how little there is online from the Lemieux clan. I have a hunch there's been an attempt to sanitize their online presence. I'm also striking out on another point - there's a newspaper report that Clifford showed up at a Detaxer trial sometime a few years ago - I can't find it - but I wonder if it's yet more litigation involving this family.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Now we know why Dean was avoiding mentioning how he got bail like the plague.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Thanks for the info burnaby49! It's so nice to read source info. But alas the deanomite hacks will just call you a jerk or some such and listing to dean lie as opposed to reading the facts.

And there's one thing you should make your signature.

"I am not a contributing member of the democratic society of Canada."-dean Clifford

Perfect. Thanks.
ninj
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Thanks for that feast of stupidity

My favorite comment was:
for $542,400,000 according to Clifford's Fee Schedule for his incarceration, to date.
Yeah right buddy
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

You posted the wrong link for document 80.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Thank you Burnaby - you are a God among men !!! :P
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What an amazing concatenation of general all purpose and FOTL/sovrun stupidity and just plain good old fashioned feckwittedness, but then we’ve come to expect nothing less from our brave warrior Deano.

Thank you again for your efforts and exertions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:You posted the wrong link for document 80.
I've corrected it in my initial post. Thanks for pointing it out. A lot of documents to juggle.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:Thanks for the info burnaby49! It's so nice to read source info. But alas the deanomite hacks will just call you a jerk or some such and listing to dean lie as opposed to reading the facts.

And there's one thing you should make your signature.

"I am not a contributing member of the democratic society of Canada."-dean Clifford

Perfect. Thanks.
ninj
They'll call me a jerk? I can live with that compared to other things I've been called by my opposite numbers in the Freeman world. They can call me what they want and believe what they want. But they can't refute the documents.