Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:Thanks for the info burnaby49! It's so nice to read source info. But alas the deanomite hacks will just call you a jerk or some such and listing to dean lie as opposed to reading the facts.

And there's one thing you should make your signature.

"I am not a contributing member of the democratic society of Canada."-dean Clifford

Perfect. Thanks.
ninj
They'll call me a jerk? I can live with that compared to other things I've been called by my opposite numbers in the Freeman world. They can call me what they want, and believe what they want, but they can't refute the documents. If they don't want to read them then they can continue their self-destructive paths. It's up to them. Dean provides bullshit, I provide facts.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:They can call me what they want and believe what they want. But they can't refute the documents.
They'll just ignore them and pretend they don't exist. That's the FOTL way after all, come across an inconvenient truth or reality, deny it and pretend like it never happened. They're not interested in truth or reality, just their fantasy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

July 8th
Jeffrey wrote:Current state of affairs is, there was a meeting after the guilty verdict seemingly to discuss the secession plan but there's been no leaks about what it consists of. There's total radio silence.
July 19th Burnaby discovers:
"Declaration of Succession and Independence"
I don't know what's worse, that I was able to deduce the plans to secede before knowing he had filed that or that he spelled it "succession".
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Well, it appears as though the missing 14th charge was right in front of our noses.

Dean Clifford LIED about 'Dismissed' Recognizance Charge !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iICZ7lrBHY8
Dean Clifford LIED about his Breech of Recognizance charge having been "dismissed". Ultimately, Dean was CONVICTED of this charge on Friday June 19, 2015.
Secondly, the Recognizance charge had to do with possession of a gun, and nothing to do with Dean leaving Manitoba to attend the Hamilton seminar.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Did Dean have TWO mothers, or was he adopted?

Going through the recent cache of documents I found a potential discrepancy in the name of Dean's mother.

In Document #43, an affidavit of John Delano Phillips (Dean's step-father), he states "I am married to the Applicant's birth mother, Kim Christine Phillips".

In Document #49 (page 2), in his own hand writing, Dean states, "... and my mother's maiden name is Donna Wakefield."

Take away the last names, and we are left with 2 seemingly different women: "Kim Christine" and "Donna" - both acclaimed to have the status of being Dean's "mother".

Can anyone shed light on this ?
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

That is interesting. Didn't count on 2 mom's. I already thought he was the son of a thousand fathers tho.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It certainly fills in a lot of gaps here. We've discussed Dean's weird daddy issues previously, which seem to now make a bit more sense if there's a two dads situation going on. Seems to also clarify some contradictions now since it's possible he was talking about biological father and step-father in different circumstances.

BTW, did I sense some innuendo from Burnaby concerning Dean's common-law wife? Dean "marrying" a woman half his age might explain some of the talk of Dean being interested in underaged girls.

We know Dean's journey down the rabbit hole began through Detax Canada in the early 2000's, same time Blerot was active. Presumably while discussing how to defraud the CRA with Blerot, discussion shifted to his teenaged daughter?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:BTW, did I sense some innuendo from Burnaby concerning Dean's common-law wife? Dean "marrying" a woman half his age might explain some of the talk of Dean being interested in underaged girls.

We know Dean's journey down the rabbit hole began through Detax Canada in the early 2000's, same time Blerot was active. Presumably while discussing how to defraud the CRA with Blerot, discussion shifted to his teenaged daughter?
Innuendo from Burnaby49? Moi? I provide information, not scurrilous oblique commentary. I assume you are referring to this;

"She was 14 years old when she made her first post in 2005 making her about 24 now."

I was just giving you straught facts! But now that you've mentioned it she does seem a touch young for the Deanster who is, I believe, thirty-eight. And there have been rumours. Like this June 11, 2013 posting by Mowe in this discussion;
And he’s a man of simple needs. To quote his former customer, Trevor Sydorenko:
he doesn’t want freedom… he wants a free ride, as do all others who follow him… none of them want to work on their own, they all want dean to tell them when to jump and how high…. and dean craves the attention of the masses to boost his deflated ego.

every second word out of his mouth is.. “CRA will pay for that” and “CRA has a secret money stash, one that I have never seen proof of, nor anyone else i know has seen proof of… but i know it exists and i want my invisible money

he hasn’t been through shit all, he lies, cheats, steals and lives off other peoples hard work.

Dean only works when he absolute has to, the rest of the time he spends it on fad diets, in jail, driving to bogus conferences, and hitting on women half his age
Ah, the Life of Riley!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:I was just giving you straught facts! But now that you've mentioned it she does seem a touch young for the Deanster who is, I believe, thirty-eight.
Dean's DOB - June 9, 1975. This means that he turned 40 the week before his trial started.
Wake Up! Productions

Is Dean Clifford preparing to pull a Menard & Bonacci, and become a "Freeman On The Lam" before sentencing ???

Next time I go here, I am taking my bugout pack and I am not coming back......
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm trying to remember, who put up the bond and how much this time around to get Dean out while he is waiting sentencing. I had kind of pondered the prospect of Deano doing a bunk when it all started coming in on him and hadn't pursued it any further, but it is a good point, and certainly not something I would put past him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm trying to remember, who put up the bond and how much this time around to get Dean out while he is waiting sentencing. I had kind of pondered the prospect of Deano doing a bunk when it all started coming in on him and hadn't pursued it any further, but it is a good point, and certainly not something I would put past him.
I recall 50k, 20,20,10 by three people, I think his Father, step-father, and some other guy was on the hock for the 10, but I think that was short term, and either Dean's Father or Step-Father took that obligation over.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Did Dean have TWO mothers, or was he adopted?

Going through the recent cache of documents I found a potential discrepancy in the name of Dean's mother.

In Document #43, an affidavit of John Delano Phillips (Dean's step-father), he states "I am married to the Applicant's birth mother, Kim Christine Phillips".

In Document #49 (page 2), in his own hand writing, Dean states, "... and my mother's maiden name is Donna Wakefield."

Take away the last names, and we are left with 2 seemingly different women: "Kim Christine" and "Donna" - both acclaimed to have the status of being Dean's "mother".

Can anyone shed light on this ?
Well, I did a little digging and I found the OBIT for Dean's "mother", Donnalea Cecile Clifford (maiden name Wakefield). She died on February 10, 2010, at the age of 60. As it turns out, both Dean and Darren were adopted.

http://brandonsun2.com/classifieds.php? ... egory_id=1
Donna continued to work at a Brandon Branch of CIBC until they adopted their first son, Darren, in December 1972. They bought a house on Buttercup Bay, only to be offered a transfer back to Winnipeg, six months later. They purchased a house in Southdale and in June 1975 a second son, Dean, was adopted.
So, as it turns out, Kim Christine Phillips is in fact Dean's biological birth mother, and Donna Clifford (Wakefield) was his adopted mother.
Wake Up! Productions

NYGman wrote:I recall 50k, 20,20,10 by three people, I think his Father, step-father, and some other guy was on the hock for the 10, but I think that was short term, and either Dean's Father or Step-Father took that obligation over.
Dean Clifford - $10,000
Darwin Achiel Claeys - $10,000 (later replaced by Dean's step-father, John Delano Phillips)
David Clifford - $20,000
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
NYGman wrote:I recall 50k, 20,20,10 by three people, I think his Father, step-father, and some other guy was on the hock for the 10, but I think that was short term, and either Dean's Father or Step-Father took that obligation over.
Dean Clifford - $10,000
Darwin Achiel Claeys - $10,000 (later replaced by Dean's step-father, John Delano Phillips)
David Clifford - $20,000
Thought it was 20k from Dean, but that looks right, thanks!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

Dean changed his Youtube / Google+ photo to this today:

I enhanced it as much as possible, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it as it was such poor quality. Then I inverted the colors, changed it to sepia and here is what we get:

Anyone care to decipher it?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I can't even figure what the form is. I can see six cameras from where I sit. As someone who makes vids I guarantee he could take a better picture of his dirty fingernail if he actually wanted anyone to read that.

And to the deaners may I ask why he does not post the paperwork and transcripts himself In its entirety for all to read?

Simple. He is a liar and a fraud.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

---------------------------- Constabulary official ---- ----- --------

------------- --------

[looks like an address, can make out "ST."]

VRM [WS2,4 P-- some sort of id number] [--- AG] [a number]

Dave (of ---- family) [signature?] [date?]

9 ------- close

[a name?]

As ------ Not----------

performing a -----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------- [signature]

Looks like a traffic ticket of some kind
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:Looks like a traffic ticket of some kind
That would be my guess. And I agree with ninj that he doesn't want anyone actually to read it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:---------------------------- Constabulary official ---- ----- --------

------------- --------

[looks like an address, can make out "ST."]

VRM [WS2,4 P-- some sort of id number] [--- AG] [a number]

Dave (of ---- family) [signature?] [date?]

9 -------Sands? close
Park Seymour?
Is that a post code in the box at the bottom right of this section?
[a name?]

As ------ Not----------

performing a -----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------- [signature]

Looks like a traffic ticket of some kind
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self