Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by LordEd »

Just a sarcastic joke. You're already "overexposed" to these people*.

* Or turnips if they don't want to be called people.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Just a sarcastic joke. You're already "overexposed" to these people*.

* Or turnips if they don't want to be called people.
Please, let's give them the respect of being accurate about their beliefs. If you can call a huge steaming pile of completely self-serving BS a belief system. I've not seen them have any problem about being identified as "people". They don't want to be called a "person" because the provisions of various legislation they want to opt out of identify them through the use of that grossly offensive word. But we are all adults here so I am willing to state, for the record, I AM A PERSON! There, I've outed myself. I feel like a new man.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote: I AM A PERSON! There, I've outed myself. I feel like a new straw man.
FTFY :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The Dean Clifford webmaster has put up like 40 hours worth of audio and video up on the Youtube page which has been good for learning what makes him tick.

I'm still slogging through most of the uploads but the highlights so far are:
*Fee schedule discussion with Derek Hill (who has been mentioned twice on Quatloos), Dean mentions he had placed commercial liens on the cops involved in his multiple truck seizures, has been unable to collect on the liens and was attempting to sell the liens to China or Russia. Nanya Shabu of course had also attempted to sell his liens unsuccessfully.
*Multiple hours of audio discussion between Dean, Santos Bonacci and Kate of Gaia.
*Dean, Bonacci and Kate dissing Rob Menard. Dean mentions he is only loosely aware of Menard's schemes and theories although he did endores 96 is your fix. Makes the key point that Clifford path into sovcit was not triggered by exposure to Menard but rather by viewing and attending Winston Shrout seminars. (This makes me wonder if Dean was aware of Shrout's history of failures would he still have converted).
*The police are retards. Every X minutes they will complain about how stupid the police are.

Dean's "right to travel" argument is apparently a novel one. He bases it on an extremely loose interpretation of section 15 of the Highway Traffic Act.
Section 7 and subsection 13 (1) do not apply to a motor vehicle owned by a person who does not reside or carry on business in Ontario for more than six consecutive months in each year if the owner thereof is a resident of some other province of Canada and has complied with the provisions of the law of the province in which the person resides as to registration of a motor vehicle and the display of the registration number thereon, and provided the province of residence grants similar exemptions and privileges with respect to motor vehicles owned by residents of Ontario for which permits are issued and in force under this Act and the regulations.
Basically in his mind, since he isn't a resident of Ontario but believes he is a resident of his own common law jurisdiction which doesn't require vehicle registration, then section 15 only requires that Dean follow the common law vehicle laws of his imaginary jurisdiction.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

What if what actually happened was a lot more sinister and perverse? What if the result of his encounter with Family Services triggered a radicalization and hatred directed directly at the government of Canada.
That could be right. I think Dan has mentioned tax deniers who were fairly normal until they found themselves in a struggle with a government agency or other powereful entity, such as a bank. They felt they were in the right, and may have actually been in the right, but did not know how to fight what they considered to be an all powereful foe. The law, as they understood it, seemed to fail them, so they turned to magical thinking.

As I have noted elsewhere on this Forum, I am dealing with a husband and wife who had a bad experience in 1999 with an Examination group manager who, if half of what they are telling me is true, was a real a-hole. Instead of working within the system (Appeals, Tax Court, Taxpayer Advocate) they turned to tax denier arguments and have been digging themselves deeper and deeper holes ever since.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Rob has apparently complained to the Canadian Bar Association and the Law Society of Alberta about Russ Weninger - a.k.a. D'Rok:
I'll let the letter speak for itself.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I agree that condensing it would just destroy the eloquent cut and thrust of his plea for justice. Opprobrious? How could you paraphrase that! A few quibbles; if you write a letter to the bar association complaining of the "co-ordinated intensive malicious campaign of defamatory libel" of one of its members it would be a good idea to give some specifics for them to work with rather than essentially telling them to work out what the complaint is about by themselves. You know, detailed information about claimed instances of libelous behavior with the dates and recipients of the communications. The comment;
He however started publishing libellous (sic) letters to people who would never visit that corner of the internet, and worse encouraged others to do the same. He did so with a certain amount of authority claiming to be a lawyer and notary public, a memeber (sic) of your societies, and thus lending credibility to these actions.
is his only specific complaint and really doesn't give them much to work with. I doubt, given the source of the complaint and the vagueness of it, that they will stir themselves to action anytime soon. That quote points out another little issue Menard should focus on. Even the supportive commentators on his Facebook page were telling him his literary masterpiece might have benefited from a run through spellcheck.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The 'Freeman Movement' for lack of a better term, is a natural result of state actors, be they police, judges, lawyers, notary publics, or politicians acting without regard to equality and ignoring what people see as their rights.
I commend Menard for sticking to his nonsense talking point about "equality". As if we can't go on his Youtube channel and see his videos on "how to steal electricity with paperwork", "how to steal hamburgers with paperwork", etc.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard has a long history of careless accusations, some on the internet which amount to not much more than web stalking.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bobby always did like those big overblown pustulating pennyfarthing words. Just a pity he never went so far as to spring for the rest of the dictionary, like with the definitions in it.

So once we get through all the righteous indignation, or is it his thong still in a quango? Never mind... at any rate someone is saying mean nasty things about him out on the innerwebs and all where all of Bobby' s maybe 10 fans might trip over them if he yells loud enough. And laterly, he's decided this vile defiler of the Canadian innerwebs and Bobby's good name is one D'Rol, otherwise known as Russ Weninnger.

Now we come to the heart, or death knell, of all Menardian tempertantrums. His action here I would think would constitute a bare complaint with no evidenence of any actual complainable action, or verified action on the part of the suppose culprit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

notorial dissent wrote:Bobby always did like those big overblown pustulating pennyfarthing words. Just a pity he never went so far as to spring for the rest of the dictionary, like with the definitions in it.

So once we get through all the righteous indignation, or is it his thong still in a quango? Never mind... at any rate someone is saying mean nasty things about him out on the innerwebs and all where all of Bobby' s maybe 10 fans might trip over them if he yells loud enough. And laterly, he's decided this vile defiler of the Canadian innerwebs and Bobby's good name is one D'Rol, otherwise known as Russ Weninnger.

Now we come to the heart, or death knell, of all Menardian tempertantrums. His action here I would think would constitute a bare complaint with no evidenence of any actual complainable action, or verified action on the part of the suppose culprit.
What the hell is a quango? :haha:
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:What the hell is a quango? :haha:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quango wrote:In both Republic of Ireland and the UK, a quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisation (quango or qango) is an organisation to which a government has devolved power.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

What the hell is a quango?
One tenth of a Quatloo?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
What the hell is a quango?
One tenth of a Quatloo?
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

This is kind of weird, Menard is demanding his Facebook page friends prove they are real people and not trolls (https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... 0411084375):
Robert Menard
So I feel the need to clean up my FB friend list, make way for real people. Those using fake names whom I do not know, (Many who are trolls) will be deleted. Those who are friends and family IRL using a nom de guerre, please let me know who you are. Thanks!

So you all know, if you are using your real name, and showing your face, you will not be unfriended. I am honoured and blessed to have the opportunity to meet so many amazing people. Even if it's only online it is humbling. If you do not use your name, nor show your face, and do not introduce yourself privately, I have no more time for you, as you are likely a troll or fake profile, denying me a chance to accept friend requests from others who are real and willing to identify. To those people, especially if you are here to troll or gather information for purposes contrary to individual freedom, I say GOOD DAY! ........

I said GOOD DAY!
[Feb. 7, 2014]
Is there a maximum to the number of Facebook friends a person can have? Odd. So far over 200 replies have appeared, but at least one individual is suspicious something is up:
Happyface Sid
I may be banned for saying this, yet I have reason to believe Robert Menard's GBP page may have been hijacked by the government. I have known Rob for a number of years now. We have spoken on the phone, on Skype, and have pm'd on numerous occasions. Recently, he hasn't acted normally. The Robert I know respects privacy (as long as you do him no harm) and would never require a GBP acquaintance to provide their LEGAL NAME. Also, this "new" Robert never consents to talk on the phone or on Skype anymore. He says he is on his way out the door and doesn't have time to talk or Skype when requested, yet once that claim is made "he" has hours to chat. These conversations a are very different in form and content from thrOb I know, and are are filled with questions about other "Freeman" and "truthers" which seem entirely out of character. BE WARNED! While I hope I'm wrong, until I speak with him, or Skype with him and see posts that remind me of the Rob I have known for years, I can only conclude that my hunch is accurate The Rob I know served in the military to protect your freedom and your right to privacy. Feel free to call or Skype me Rob, you have my number and my Skype address.
[Feb. 8, 2014]
I’ve no thoughts other than this seems a peculiar development.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It's amusing that Happyface Sid would conclude that Menard's Facebook page has been taken over by some sort of government conspiracy, which one assumes he believes Bobby is a part of, based on the latter's "out of character" trashing of fellow freemen. One has to assume Happyface missed all the times Bobby has thrown his freeman brothers under the bus.

A more likely explanation is that the narcissistic and manipulative Robert Menard will play the kind and gentle seeker of truth only as long as it suits his needs. But, now that questions are being raised in the freeman community about about his effectiveness, veracity and state of mind Menard is showing the stripe of what some (myself included) have long suspected is a narcissistic personality disorder.

Individuals suffering from narcissistic personality disorders have no problem exploiting others for their own gain and are hypersensitive to criticism.

It is no wonder that Menard's internet presence would degenerate into the use of a venue in which he can squelch the most innocent questions asked by genuine freemen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or he's just a paranoid loon, oh wait, we already knew that, throwing a temper tantrum. No new news.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:
Is there a maximum to the number of Facebook friends a person can have? Odd.

SMS Möwe
5,000 IIRC actual "friends". You can have unlimited amount of followers or "likes" .
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

We finally have an update from Dean Clifford.

In the first six minutes he is complaining that his "writ to show cause" has been ignored, he believes the reason it is being ignored is due to a recent directive written up by the courts.

http://www.manitobacourts.mb.ca/pdf/not ... 4_2013.pdf

I browsed it and it basically means that applications can be summarily dismissed by the court if they are frivolous, applications like Dean's.
if satisfied that the matter is frivolous or vexatious or fails to disclose a reasonably arguable point, dismiss the application summarily.
Other than that he claims he's involved in a counter-suit.
He is the plaintiff in a counter law suit in Queens Bench, also he is the plaintiff in a law suit that has been filed in Federal court and is being heard this coming Monday.
Also claims that "when he gets out" he's quitting his construction job and dedicating himself to full-time "law movement" stuff.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:We finally have an update from Dean Clifford.. . [who] claims that "when he gets out" he's quitting his construction job and dedicating himself to full-time "law movement" stuff.
Well that's good, because when he gets out hammers are going to be out of style.