Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Burnaby49 »

Updates from Dean will commence asap We have a ridiculous amount of evidence of deliberate conspiring, fraud, dishonour, etc by Her Majesty's agents to report on.
I can't wait! Time for Dean to take the gloves off and expose the state thugs.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

webhick wrote:
arayder wrote:Maybe the web world works differently than the non-web world, where businesses never give employees, not even the book keeper, unfettered access to the money or materials of the business.
I'm a bookkeeper. I have unfettered access to both the money and materials of several businesses. People trust their bookkeepers far more than they should, especially given the penchant of my fellow bitches to rob companies blind. Of course, I encourage them to look at their bank, credit card and vendor statements and to question anything that seems odd to them, and I've recently busted one bookkeeper for theft so it might just be that I'm usually honest for my industry.

That is interesting. Many places I have worked required a double sign off on major expenditures and payroll. But to be honest many of the CEOs and business owners who signed off on the bookkeeper's work didn't examine what they were signing, so what you're saying makes sense.

I have heard of bookkeepers, finance officers etc. skimming money from businesses by setting up dummy businesses and using their company's money to pay for goods or services the company never receives.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote:
We thank him for all the hard work and sacrifice that he has dedicated at his own expense to help further the truth.
Bolding added

What I thought. The man was paying for the whole thing out of his own pocket.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Updates from Dean will commence asap We have a ridiculous amount of evidence of deliberate conspiring, fraud, dishonour, etc by Her Majesty's agents to report on.
I can't wait! Time for Dean to take the gloves off and expose the state thugs.

Judging from the many jail and court doings Dean claimed during his updates to be violations of his idea of the law, there should be ample manufactured justifications for him to file documents and make motions in the courtroom.

They'll most all get dismissed. Dean and his crew will cry foul and get frustrated. I frankly wonder if Dean will be able to maintain his cool and participate in his defense.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Statement of claim and Default Judgment in Clifford and Mastervick's traffic accident case;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ib74pxh6o ... 0Claim.pdf

No claim or award for bodily injury. Damages awarded for the repair or replacement of a bunch of cars and a light pole. Matervick cause the accident(s) through an unsafe turn and then running a red light.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Hello to all,

First time post here, I have been reading/following a multitude of posts around here and through various sites as an attempt to get a grasp on this whole sovereign - freeman etc. Why, well the place I am currently renting a room in, has a person renting here who has made the multitude of 'typical' freeman claims. Research for me, is a necessity before I am to make comment on things.

With good old Dean here, I figure at least another 3 to 6 months of miscellaneous court dates, while he tries to 'debunk' the 'fraudsters' and show them what is what. End result, conviction (probably; short of some miracle in my opinion) and probable time served for sitting so long in remand. Which will then be claimed as a WIN!

To the recent discovery about the Dean Clifford web sites etc, with a sudden 'about face' on the actions of their former web master, who was such a villain - stealing, shutting down the site etc etc; this seems to be the typical response, where they (freeman etc espouser) jump to one conclusion and then when told facts, suddenly reverse it, but never state an apology or withdraw their previous statements.

Burnaby49 - Thank you for your time invested in popping in the court and seeing / reporting what is going on in your area. Valuable insight and information. :)

Mowe - Always interesting posts!

To the rest of the general Quatloos-ians? Always a good read.

Llwellyn
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've always thought Dean was a buffoon who has spent almost the last year in jail because he was too stupid and undisciplined to get out on bail. Not a bit of it! He's been there the whole time for the purpose of gathering evidence against the Crown and the whole rotten system of government he is so valiantly fighting! It's all right there in one of the comments to the latest entry in his Facebook site;
Catstop Thespam Its all part of the plan, Infiltration of the system by dean. And so the evidence keeps piling up.
When one needs fresh evidence where else is there to go except straight to the source of the catastrophe.

Another poster gives Dean helpful advice how he can, after his inevitable victory, get full compensation for his ordeal;
Peter Kondogonis Un conditional friendship and support to a great mate..All methods used are great. I love OPPT. They are FORECLOSED study then send a Courtesy Notice and then Start the Invoice process....the link for study page and latest templates.This video explains about UCC LAW watch between 5-25 mins.. Take him a COURTESY NOTICE then he can start INVOICING THEM for his time spent in jail. Then if they dont pay he can take them to court and place commercial Liens on them which last for 99 years. The One Peoples Public Trust - A Roundtable Discussion
https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas/ ... 6545805541

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49 - Thank you for your time invested in popping in the court and seeing / reporting what is going on in your area. Valuable insight and information. :)
You're welcome, and welcome to Quatloos. I actually have an active court schedule for the remainder of the year, one next week, one in October two in October, and one in December. In addition a Poriskyite tax evasion case might be heard in January, another in February. Most, but not all, local Freeman types previously discussed in Quatloos. I've decided not to do them in installments but wait for everything to be done; so a report on a hearing I attended last week (adjourned but entertaining nonetheless) will have to wait until the actual trial is concluded. Same with a hearing that I attended this summer.

While I provide a useful service by doing this I do it for purely selfish reasons; I enjoy it as a retirement pastime. Cheap too. My biggest single expense has been $30 for Brisson's seminar. I haven't kept track of the odds and ends of transit fare, lunches, whatever, but I doubt it exceeds $150 in total since I started at Yankson's hearing in October last year. That doesn't include the costs of the secret planning meetings of the Western Cabal. Those tend to involve a lot of pints of ale that have to be considered a personal expense.

Note - Edited because I found three more scheduled Provincial Court hearings after I did the above posting.
Last edited by Burnaby49 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

It really is hell wading through some of the comments for actual information:
the clerks deliberately filed dean as the respondant instead of the applicant or claimant, as her majesty can not be seen in dis-honour. They pushed it off until next week, scheduled the same day he has a hearing for uttering threats in brandon...more deliberate conspiring. Im trying to get it straightened out before then, they will probably push it off further as they really don't want him on record in QB before trial, now that all his charges are in QB and they can't just mess him around and say "oh this needs to be filed in provincial cause this is provincial"...massive...massive fraud, obstruction of justice, and conspiring on a whole new level
Which means that they inadvertently let slip that Dean is still on the hook for the threats he made against cops in the prison phone calls, which contradicts what Darren Clifford said on August 29th:
Apparently the denial of a PIN was the result of some “investigation” by the RCMP. No charges were foisted as a result of this investigation and yet they continue to refuse him any form of communication.
So yeah, add threats against public officials to the list of charges Dean is facing.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Another poster gives Dean helpful advice how he can, after his inevitable victory, get full compensation for his ordeal;
Peter Kondogonis Un conditional friendship and support to a great mate..All methods used are great. I love OPPT. They are FORECLOSED study then send a Courtesy Notice and then Start the Invoice process....the link for study page and latest templates.This video explains about UCC LAW watch between 5-25 mins.. Take him a COURTESY NOTICE then he can start INVOICING THEM for his time spent in jail. Then if they dont pay he can take them to court and place commercial Liens on them which last for 99 years. The One Peoples Public Trust - A Roundtable Discussion
https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas/ ... 6545805541

Sensing weakness in the old buck, the younger ones begin moving in.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Some Random Dude on Dean's Facebook wrote: the BAR lie's they cheat they are criminals arguing policy with the employer will never amount to much changes on the day the judge the employer seems only thru private prosecution there is remedy... as far as I know dean still thinks QUEEN'S BENCH or Queen's Bench the one with DIVISION isnt crowned owned we need to stop filing "IN" the one with the apostrophe S and file "at" Queens Bench we didnt make the language and we think we understand it ... whos the foool? its all spelling and thought and knowing that you are not definable as title or definition but the living Source of flesh and Blood and I know dean knows that its HAMMER TIME bring out the that heart shaped hammer ... dont argue..(is to blame) and file your claim
Yes, yes he did actually say it's all spelling.......

I thought for a minute he was making prose worthy of Famspear but quickly realized he was just an idiot with no grammar skills at all.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Which means that they inadvertently let slip that Dean is still on the hook for the threats he made against cops in the prison phone calls, which contradicts what Darren Clifford said on August 29th:
Apparently the denial of a PIN was the result of some “investigation” by the RCMP. No charges were foisted as a result of this investigation and yet they continue to refuse him any form of communication.
So yeah, add threats against public officials to the list of charges Dean is facing.

It's part of Dean's MO to pretend he's beat the wrap when he really hasn't. To hopelessly gullible freemen these tall tales serve enhance an aura of invincibility. But just about everybody else has caught on to the fact that Dean's boasts are childish lies.

The other story Dean and Co. are peddling now is the folly that Dean has caught the court in so many misdeeds that he'll be readily able to sock it to the entire Canadian justice system the next time he gets in front of a judge.

What a fantasy world these guys live in!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dean has caught the court in so many misdeeds
And yet they can't even mention one.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

As I said, I have a person following all these - 'systems' - as promoted by the 'gurus' renting where I am at right now (And their paperwork and actions, I expect the CRA will be having them arrested in a few months). They came back from a meeting in Edmonton a few weeks ago, where Mr Zachow (not sure if it was Zachow personally, or someone acting on their behalf) was espousing how he took his action to the highest court, and proved that the Bible is the final word in law in Canada, and how he had beaten the court. (if you look this up, he was convicted and I can not find anywhere of it being 'overturned' either) Again, as with Mr Zachow' story, .. Mr Fiola claims the same thing, they 'won'.. Now, this is not the current status of the actual courts/laws/convictions.. however, as with all of these (it seems) people; they report back one thing to their other supporters/members, skipping actual facts and truths..

So would it be any surprise that Dean would do any different. ?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Llwellyn wrote:As I said, I have a person following all these - 'systems' - as promoted by the 'gurus' renting where I am at right now (And their paperwork and actions, I expect the CRA will be having them arrested in a few months). They came back from a meeting in Edmonton a few weeks ago, where Mr Zachow (not sure if it was Zachow personally, or someone acting on their behalf) was espousing how he took his action to the highest court, and proved that the Bible is the final word in law in Canada, and how he had beaten the court. (if you look this up, he was convicted and I can not find anywhere of it being 'overturned' either) Again, as with Mr Zachow' story, .. Mr Fiola claims the same thing, they 'won'.. Now, this is not the current status of the actual courts/laws/convictions.. however, as with all of these (it seems) people; they report back one thing to their other supporters/members, skipping actual facts and truths..

So would it be any surprise that Dean would do any different. ?
One of the favorite fantasies of freemen having been in court is that they ruled the court as sovereigns after the judge adjured the court and left the bench.

Naturally, freemen say this nearly universally applicable fantasy dismisses the charges against them.

As you have pointed out this sort of foolishness helps to advance the notion that freemen and sovereigns have several sorts of magic words and methods they can use to escape the certainty of law.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Llwellyn, I have a request for you. If you are able to help fill in some gaps for me (and other readers) it would be very interesting to hear anything about Zachow, his organization and their activities. He is involved in the North Watchmen Peoples Embassy and I have searched, in vain, for any sign of him or the Embassy on the internet. Any information on basic issues like how they do their recruitment or advertising would be greatly appreciated.

He has been the object of a number of comments in Quatloos but always peripheral. In this discussion Mowe said;
"You will note that I suspect that beyond the Mr. Piotrsson you met at the identified “Serenity Valley Calm-unity” meeting and Antonacci, that you may have encountered a third key participant in this scheme, a Larry Zachow, an evangelical preacher probably best known for beating his teenaged daughter in response to her sexual activity. Zachow appears to head an affiliate group of Antonacci’s called the North Watchman People’s Embassy.

Now, my guess, supported by another Quatloos poster who appears to have insider information, is that Antonacci / Zachow / Piotrsson’s scheme was that they hooked up with some disgruntled members of one or more aboriginal communities, claimed to have purchased Band land from those aboriginal individuals, then ‘resold’ that land to an assortment of Sovereign Citizen / Freeman-on-the-Land / OPCA type folk."
Mowe was referring to this incident;

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2010/ ... 39236.html

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2011/04/19/e ... _QuickRead

Reported here;

R. v. L.E.Z., 2012 ABCA 6
R. v. L.E.Z., 2010 ABPC 397

In the Thomas Peterson discussion Belanger/Cudgel was asked;
8. Do you know anything about a land purchase scheme promoted by Andreas Pirelli/Mario Antonacci - the Senior Chief Justice of the Tacit Surpreme In Law Court - who now is awaiting trial in Montreal? I believe his co-schemer in Edmonton was a Larry Zachow, who also apparently heads a Christian church. Do you know if Robert Menard was involved in that scheme? He met with Antonacci during the period the scam was running, and also was in Edmonton at the time I believe Zachow was involved. This would have been after you and Menard traveled together to Edmonton from the west coast.

But he gave no response.

Zachow is also somehow involved with the Tactic Supreme in Law Court but I can't find the connection. He has also given seminars with our notorious gun smuggling felon Glenn Fearn and had been involved in other things with Fearn before Glenn ignominiously scurried out of the country. He seems to have his finger in a lot of pies but I can find nothing but scraps.

As a starting point you commented;
Mr Zachow (not sure if it was Zachow personally, or someone acting on their behalf) was espousing how he took his action to the highest court, and proved that the Bible is the final word in law in Canada, and how he had beaten the court. (if you look this up, he was convicted and I can not find anywhere of it being 'overturned' either)."
I assume you mean the convictions reported in the cases given above which I can confirm were not reversed on appeal. Are there other cases you know about? If so where is the information on them? The only Zachow in Canlii is some trifle about a motorbike accident involving a different Zachow.

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Burnaby49 :

This is indeed the same Zachow, I have been trying to find other information, but other than what is generally posted, this man is a rather .. invisible player.

Yes, to the North Watchmen Peoples Embassy (which is supposedly to be handing out their own license plates, passport?/identification and helping 'remove people from Canada' and other various activities they are doing. This Embassy, is a 'descendant' of the Tacit Supreme in Law Court.. arriving/creating after the wonders of Mr Antonacci's stunt here in Calgary. With his actions the group -reformed?- with Zachow, and a few others as the predominant figures in it. Their presence and communications are rather limited amongst their own group/membership and is very limited to direct exposure. I believe.. they are trying to keep a much more 'low' profile, so they don't get caught, questioned or exposed.

These peoples are behind the scenes, helping/supporting Dean.. AND Menard is definitely involved, as I have been regaled about the wonders of 'Their Police Force' (with direct referencing to the C3PO and forms of it in Edmonton.

The only access to the NWPE (North Watchmen Peoples Embassy) is through a direct user base link, which I have not been able to ferret my way into.. as of yet.

You comment about Mr Fearn, our convict in hiding (back in the USA) .. and he is often ranting and posting to them - the NWPE.. There are also a few other names that have been passed by me, but not enough details for me to be able to find information, or reference them to.. as of yet.

No other known cases for Mr Zachow either. He seems to be more of a 'ghost in the machine'
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks. I recently had the unpleasant duty of reviewing on of Glenn's videos. He's totally repulsive.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9616&start=120

I sent him an email telling him to check out what that asshole Burnaby49 was saying about him in Quatloos, hoping to provoke one of his classic rants, but no response. He's currently in Fort Worth, Texas.

If Zachow is helping to support Dean he is just taking on the role of Sysyphus. Happily nobody can help Dean to pull out of his self-destructive spiral in any in any meaningful way. David Lindsay tried and got rebuffed.

As you say these people are impressively hidden. Very unusual for groups of this type. I'm guesing that means they are currently doing a lot of plotting but not a lot of action. When they do surface by actually doing something it quickly becomes public like Pirelli's stunt and the northern Alberta squat.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The latest update from Dean's Criminal QB application:
17 30-Sep-2014 Court of Appeal DISPOSITION SHEET PERLMUTTER, ACJ 29SEP2014: MOTION FOR HABEAS CORPUS DISMISSED

18 30-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB NOTICE OF MOTION (JUDGE) OF DEAN CLIFFORD, BAIL REVIEW, REFERENCE CR13-01-32571

19 30-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB AFFIDAVIT OF DEAN CLIFFORD, SW 17SEP2014

20 30-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB NOTICE OF MOTION (JUDGE) OF DEAN CLIFFORD, STAY OF PROCEEDINGS, REFERENCE CR13-01-32571

21 30-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB AFFIDAVIT OF DEAN CLIFFORD, SW 17SEP2014

22 30-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB COURT TRANSCRIPT ORDER REQUEST BAIL PROCEEDINGS ON 23JUN2014, CLEARWATER, J - REPRINT ORDERED FOR COURT FILE (PAID)
Dean's habeas corpus application was dismissed so he is trying a bail review. Actually an entirely legitimate step, maybe he's finally focusing on the correct way to get out. The stay of proceedings? Forget it. Hearings scheduled for Oct. 6 and 9.

Court Date Court Time Status Hearing Type Notes

09-Oct-2014 10:00 PENDING CRIMINAL UNCONTESTED MOTIONS(THURS-10:00) OF DEAN CLIFFORD, STAY OF PROCEEDINGS, REFERENCE CR13-01-32571

06-Oct-2014 14:00 PENDING CRIMINAL BAILS (MON/THURS) OF DEAN CLIFFORD, BAIL REVIEW, REFERENCE CR13-01-32571
Still no sign of the written reserve decision in the civil matter to dismiss Dean's lawsuit.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I like that he managed to file TWO affidavits in one day.

That's 12 affidavits so far?