Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Looks like the trial date is set for June 15th.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

4 days from the trial and the crown prosecutor is filing subpoenas like crazy.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

We've all sort of forgotten about Dean. At least I did.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Isn't just you. There's been no news, no interviews, no rumors, nothing.

Even the alleged arrest was boring since there was never any confirmation that it even occurred.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Jeffrey wrote:4 days from the trial and the crown prosecutor is filing subpoenas like crazy.
Where is the link to find that again? I think it got buried.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Dean is like maybe imminently forgettable, inconsequential, nothing of import, that sort of thing maybe????

Do wonder what all the subpoenas are about, can't possibly bode well for our valiant FOTL. Is our bright boy still in custody or did he finally get sprung, pity whoever the bond signatory. I keep wondering if he is going to pull a Minard, since that does seem to be in his repertoire,
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

LordEd wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:4 days from the trial and the crown prosecutor is filing subpoenas like crazy.
Where is the link to find that again? I think it got buried.
http://www.jus.gov.mb.ca/
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

and then?

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Clifford is starting his trial with a bang! Look at what he filed on Friday:
75 12-Jun-2015 Winnipeg-QB NON-DIARY MOTION/APPLICATION ACCUSED, DISMISS CHARGES 15JUN2015 @9:00 AM BEFORE MARTIN, J
76 12-Jun-2015 Winnipeg-QB AFFIDAVIT DEAN C. CLIFFORD 12JUN2015
I poked around to see what the degree of public commentary/awareness exists on Dean's impending trial. Not much:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3385614 ... 548952147/

Nothing on his own websites or social media. Winnipeg Alternative Media has nothing to say. One almost gets the impression Dean isn't anticipating this will go so well...
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:Nothing on his own websites or social media. Winnipeg Alternative Media has nothing to say. One almost gets the impression Dean isn't anticipating this will go so well...
Can't imagine why??? :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Day 1 for Dean. Not getting off to a good start. Crown wants to be done by Thursday. We'll see;

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/ ... 41301.html

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/freeman-of-t ... -1.2423433

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Everyone in the territorial jurisdiction of Canada is subject to the Criminal Code," Martin explained. "The time for games is over."
What a shocker.
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Ok, so 4 days of Crown evidence (!!! A lot!), assuming Dean doesn't spend too long cross-examining everyone - then what? Any bets on whether Dean will refuse to participate by calling evidence, or alternatively insist on testifying for three days on irrelevancies? I'll put three Quatloos and a Timbit on no defence at all, but I've always been an optimist (and impatient).
notorial dissent

My memory may be going, but I thought that he had gotten a real lawyer, i thought that was how he got on bail.

Doesn't sound like he is off to a very good start, but then that is not unexpected. He really is an idiot when it comes right down to it.

The way he has started I wouldn't bet on him participating in the trial and then being startled and shocked when he is convicted. After all, I said he was really really stupid.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean speaks out! After a long Facebook silence he's posted to say that the Freemen are winning the battle and our corrupt system is crumbling. But I detect some bitterness about the cost of his lone sacrifice while all the "rats and cowards" trembled on the sidelines. Strange, I thought he was up on weapons and grow-op charges not a principled stand against the state.
Dean Clifford
Yesterday at 8:31pm · Edited ·

Haven't logged on to update for some time. Have lots of updates....but I've been hanging back to see who actually cares about what is going on and who doesn't. There is just about as much stupid shit floating around out here when I'm not in jail as opposed to when I'm in jail. Makes me wonder why I even bother sometimes. I'm keeping track of things. I have court tomorrow, but we've had nothing but wins lately with the people I'm helping. This shit is coming down, they know it....the last official Act of any government is the official plunder of the nation. Get the fuck out of Babel before you go down with it. Go beg your God for mercy. ...and watch them descend into their bunkers while you die from what they created. Men in coveralls built these great places. ... and men in business suits destroyed them....while you dumb fuckers lined up to vote for change. What I did was a waste of fucking time.....my time.....for the masses. But the rest of us have some work to do soon. Stand by......while the rats hide....the real men and women will have some work to do. I'll be much happier when the rats and cowards have finally gone. I don't fear much...... but I do fear being a coward. Some things are worse than death. Talk to you all soon.
He added this in the comments section of the posting;
Dean Clifford

The truth will set you free. Speak your mind and conscience in court. Why can't people do this??? Speak your fucking mind and conscience....and then what is your conviction? They are pieces of shit. Law Merchant Courts...the complete antithesis to a lawful court of record. Speak.....your......fucking....mind....and..... conscience. Are you a man of conviction? If not, you'll be convicted in a Law Merchant Court where anything goes!!! It's a festival of idiocy where anything deemed as acceptance is the law. The law being ANY agreement of the parties. Object.....object.....object. First time is a Mistake, second time is a coincidence, third time is your will. I am not helping any stupid self serving fuckers anymore. If you fall into that list, bend over and kiss your own ass goodbye or go back to being a slave. You'll be beaten to near death for your insolence....but you'll be accepted back if you renounce the rest of us 3x before dawn. Take six feet of rope with you, your conscience will need it. To the rest of you, and I'll be getting in touch with you, there's a whole new world waiting and the fucktards are not coming.28 · 23 hrs
https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas/ ... 9519745541

Well, speaking as one of Dean's fucktards I'm quite content to not be going along with him to his "whole new world". It doesn't sound like a particularly pleasant or prospeous place.

And good news from a local boy!
Gregor Fpic Jahn

good luck Dean! I listened to you also for a bit, but I figured in court that the whole name game is nonsense. or learning their stupid rules... I know a few and if otherwise a pirate or crown or whatever wants me to do something I just ask them according to what rule they think I should listen to them. and in court I just made sure I pointed everytime crown and the cops were lying... dude, I asked them how they come up with me having a membership in some freeman society. they admitted that they don't, they just make it up... not sure what the landclaims for your part of the colony looks like, but I know that where they tried to get jurisdiction over me its occupied coast salish land. they quoted me a few times and 3 days after making my own treaty and calling crown a sick pycho I had all trials, charges, probation and as I found also out warrants canceled.
Just speak your truth, but be safe1 · 21 hrs
I'd been wondering how Gregor's legal problems were going but I've been remiss in attending his trials. A relief to find that everything was cancelled. It may even be true. He's got nothing pending on the British Columbia Provincial Court website but I have no idea if he's facing anything at the Supreme court of British Columbia.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

we've had nothing but wins lately with the people I'm helping
Nothing but wins baby! 100% wins! No brakes on the Dean Dream Team Win Machine!

Just can't mention what the wins are because uh, confidentiality and uh secrets.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

The master of FOLT common law 'socks it to the establishment':
“I object to the proceedings in their entirety
Man that is one heck of a subtle but forceful argument - how can he lose?

I wonder if he has considered changing his plea to one of complete insanity?
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

notorial dissent wrote:My memory may be going, but I thought that he had gotten a real lawyer, i thought that was how he got on bail.
From one of his video postings or one of the facebook notes .. somewhere in all that selective insanity, it was explained that his father Hired the Lawyer, and once the lawyer did the footwork for the bail etc, Dean dismissed the evil controlled cabal minion. I can not remember offhand where I did see it, but that was I gathered.

As for the current game plan.. he'll claim they have no authority etc etc.. the typical FOTL whimsy, and when convicted it will be he is a political prisoner again. Just the commentary about the Merchant court style etc.. you know he still doesn't grasp the basic concept that it isn't ADMIRALTY court.. it is an actual court of the land.

I do love the judges comment about ..
Everyone in the territorial jurisdiction of Canada is subject to the Criminal Code," Martin explained. "The time for games is over."