Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by notorial dissent »

Which is/was precisely my point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

lets drive the conspiracy nuts even nuttier!

deans number 664 plus dean and his brother is 666. he said devil!

this but of nuttery brought to you by bmxninja357. we now return to our regularly scheduled nincompoopery.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:The only question that remains is, what is at the core of this belief - denial, delusion, or premeditated knowledge of becoming a fugitive on the run? The recent "donation" drive seems to point to the latter, a possible slush fund for his timely escape ("ESC")?
If he runs, there's going to be a couple people who were willing to put up $30k for his bail that are going to be unhappy with him.

Perhaps Dean is hoping to raise that in the "donation" drive in order to cover his debt to them.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Hyrion wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:The only question that remains is, what is at the core of this belief - denial, delusion, or premeditated knowledge of becoming a fugitive on the run? The recent "donation" drive seems to point to the latter, a possible slush fund for his timely escape ("ESC")?
If he runs, there's going to be a couple people who were willing to put up $30k for his bail that are going to be unhappy with him.
If I had made bail for him I would be seriously considering pulling it right about now. It doesn't take much - just a fifteen minute meeting with a jp in his office using any sort of excuse, even a change in personal financial circumstances and he's back behind bars.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

perhaps if any degree of the quackery in the fields of zero point energy, aquaponics, small scale organic farming, alternative medicine, zero footpint housing, freeganism, etc. actually worked as claimed on many endorsed sites they wouldn't need money. find land no one wants and make a claim much like gold miners or other things. regardless of if you find anything or not is fairly irrelevant so long as you at least can be seen as trying to find what it was that qualified your claim it shouldn't be a problem. or there is relatively inexpensive lands in Canada north. largely inaccessible but by foot or pack horse. even if they wanted something motorized they could simply make the equipment to make the fuel or prepare for that and take it with them. pick an uninhabited island would be best or at least something coastal. this is essential as you cannot function or expect to carve out an autonomous zone in a landlocked location. im not sure if there is a mechanism in law that equates to negative averement nationally speaking but the access to the sea gives you a better shot. there's less than zero chance of pulling this between canada and the states, so north is key. or perhaps uninhabited islands off the east coast but i believe the weather is actually more forgiving in the north.

but alas it appears i have put more thought into this in five minutes than the deaners have in a lifetime. and they forget the simple fact; alot of there ideas dont work. they have no basis in law or reason. they are not prepared to do any work. and dean will be in jail for some time. spending the donated cash and making excuses.

until they brain up its all impossible. and i shall afford them no quarter.

peace,
ninj
notorial dissent

The thing is, that if land is empty, isolated, and unwanted, it is usually empty, isolated, and unwanted for a very good reason, reality seems to seldom intrude on this crowd, or that would be a consideration.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote:The thing is, that if land is empty, isolated, and unwanted, it is usually empty, isolated, and unwanted for a very good reason, reality seems to seldom intrude on this crowd, or that would be a consideration.
I can speak from experience being quite familiar with a part of Canada that in the 1970's had roughly 40 different attempts to start "hippie" communes. The locals had a good chuckle selling them their grandad's semi-abandoned farm for 5K$ for a 100 acres. If they made it through the first winter and the black flies didn't get them in the spring, after a summer of farming rocks most gave up and went back to the big city or took a job in town. There's only one or two left out of them still operating, but still a collection of bearded leftovers who surface in the summer to sell trinkets to the cottagers to supplement their welfare cheques.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

If the technology spouted on these types websites worked it wouldn't be hard to live in such places. To bad it dosent.

Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Dean Clifford: Remember, remember! The fifth of November ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_S-NSI2Sw

(Just a little Youtube/Facebook fun I am having at Dean's expense.)
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

maybe im tired but i cant find the gofundme on dean. anyone with a link?
(was up early. one of the boys had an mri at 6:30am an hour away)
peace,
ninj
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

bmxninja357 wrote:one of the boys had an mri at 6:30am an hour away
I don't think an MRI works at that distance.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

there's a snappy comeback in there somewhere im just to tired to retrieve it.

peace,
ninj
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

wserra wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:one of the boys had an mri at 6:30am an hour away
I don't think an MRI works at that distance.
Light year is a measure of distance but an hour is a measure of time. :P
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:maybe im tired but i cant find the gofundme on dean. anyone with a link?
(was up early. one of the boys had an mri at 6:30am an hour away)
peace,
ninj
If I am not mistaken, I believe he uses PayPal. http://deanclifford.info/donate/
Wake Up! Productions

Dean's new website is up and running, but not much to see: http://gotfreedom.is/welcome/

The youtube video on the welcome page doesn't play on the site, but if watch it on youtube you can see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxoOiofYbNA

The youtube account is named "x9a3k", which links to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts in the name of one Jordan Dawson, who describes himself as "Geek, Dev, Hacker, Activist". He also has his own site: https://x9a3k.com/ I am taking a bit of a gamble here, but I am thinking Jordan Dawson is Dean's new webmaster.

Here is the "Legal" page: http://gotfreedom.is/legal/, which features a mailing address for the webmaster:
Jordan Dawson
c/o Got Freedom
107 Frederick Ave
Winnipeg, MB R2M1E6
Canada
Wake Up! Productions

Here is the "Legal" page: http://gotfreedom.is/legal/, which features a mailing address for the webmaster:
Jordan Dawson
c/o Got Freedom
107 Frederick Ave
Winnipeg, MB R2M1E6
Canada

And lastly, I have created a secondary Facebook account (for snooping purposes), and I joined Dean's private group "Earth Stewardship Cooperative".

If anyone is truly interested, I am willing to share the log in info (with certain agreeable rules in place of course) ... just private message me.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Should take bets on how long until this new webmaster gets pissed off at Dean.
notorial dissent

Oh, about the time Deano expects him to start paying the bills.....
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Jordan Dawson
c/o Got Freedom
107 Frederick Ave
Winnipeg, MB R2M1E6
Canada

And lastly, I have created a secondary Facebook account (for snooping purposes), and I joined Dean's private group "Earth Stewardship Cooperative".

If anyone is truly interested, I am willing to share the log in info (with certain agreeable rules in place of course) ... just private message me.
729 Members in a week.
:shock: Dean's doing very well then. Excellent. :wink: That's quite impressive. Well found and well quoted "Wake Up! Productions". Well played. :wink:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions

Dean Clifford believes he's NOT going to PRISON !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2sh7ET9YZg

Delusional con man Dean Clifford actually believes that he is not going to be sentenced to PRISON time at his SENTENCING HEARING on November 5th, 2015. I got news for you Dean, you will be going to PRISON, whether you attend the hearing, or whether you pull a Menard or Bonacci and become a "Freeman on the LAM", in which case, your father and step-father will both lose the $30,000 surety they put up for your bail.

Of the 14 charges that you were CONIVCTED of on June 19th, 2015, there is the potential for a total MAXIMUM sentence of 75 YEARS in prison !!! Granted, you will probably not get the maximum sentence on any of the charges that you were convicted of, and many of them may run CONCURRENTLY, but mark my words, you will be sentenced to between 10 to 20 years in PRISON !!!

"Remember, remember! The fifth of November", the day you go to PRISON !!!