Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Burnaby49 »

To recap my prior ramblings. Dean is threatening to charge two people with perjury at the Federal court of Canada.

1 - Under the definition of perjury I've posted it is clear that no perjury has been committed. Libel, maybe, but not perjury.

2 - Assume that the individuals have comitted perjury somehow, Dean, as a private individual, cannot charge them because only the Crown can lay criminal charges.

3 - Assume that the individuals have comitted perjury somehow and Dean has talked the Crown into laying charges at the Federal Court of Canada. The court would dismiss the action as being outside of its jurisdiction.

Apart from the above Dean is good to go!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

Dean is not now nor do I believe he has ever been in the uk. And no one is calling someone a cigarette.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

However, I do need to use the UK to interpret what Burnaby is saying to any visitors who do all their thinking through youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoRm4LfNtU
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

LordEd wrote:However, I do need to use the UK to interpret what Burnaby is saying to any visitors who do all their thinking through youtube videos.

Comedy relief - Thank you for that !!! :haha:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:However, I do need to use the UK to interpret what Burnaby is saying to any visitors who do all their thinking through youtube videos.

I think the comparison is entirely invalid. Dean is a rugged, experienced, successful contractor and a jim-dandy framer. He's certain to have a laser all powered up and ready to go;

Unless it's all bullshit and he doesn't have a basic tool set.

http://www.gearbest.com/measurement-ana ... oC83Tw_wcB
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

an interesting listen i just found.....
Interview with Doazic on the Termination of His Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=182&v=8GaBucI1PKk

peace,
ninj
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Dean's latest offensive is all show.

He knows he can't be seen as sitting still while the revelations of his misdeeds are brought to light lest he be seen as someone not worthy of the donations he is soliciting.

Follow the money, folks.

Speaking of money, Dean, what happened to the money donated to the ESC?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

someone must be following this thread. someone who wont go defend his beliefs in court even when granted the opportunity.

read the comments in the video in my last post.

peace,
ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:someone must be following this thread. someone who wont go defend his beliefs in court even when granted the opportunity.

read the comments in the video in my last post.

peace,
ninj
Menard has always been a fan of mine and follows my Quatloos posts avidly. I like the way he hypocrytically demands that he get the full right to use laws to his benefit but he has the right to exempt himself from laws that adversely affect him. Rob, you have sunk to the point that you are now nothing more than a worthless deadbeat begging for beer money.
I use the Walmart Employee handbook when dealing with Walmart employees. That does not mean I am bound by those rules. Also, law and statutes are not the same. I can and do claim protection of the law, while simultaneously rejecting many statutes, because I have not applied for 'person' status under those statutes. I do not see a double standard at all. Our right to property, even copyrighted property, is not a function of being a person, but of being human beings.

Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:an interesting listen i just found.....
Interview with Doazic on the Termination of His Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=182&v=8GaBucI1PKk

peace,
ninj
Computer problems - DAMN, you beat me to it (lol) !!!
Wake Up! Productions

I spoke to Cari-lee today via Facebook. I asked her about doing a video, using any photos or documentation that she may have. She replied stating that all photos and documentation that she had was wiped out in a computer crash in 2012.

Without actually saying it outright, she gave me the impression that she has said her peace, and is not willing to take this any further. I hope she reconsiders - there is a lot more a stake here then simply stating opinion.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:. . .I like the way he hypocrytically demands that [Menard] get the full right to use laws to his benefit but he has the right to exempt himself from laws that adversely affect him. . .
. . .Our right to property, even copyrighted property, is not a function of being a person, but of being human beings.
But, according to Menard, the merchants he planned to rip off with ACCP cards must not have the same sort of property rights!

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 239 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I use the Walmart Employee handbook when dealing with Walmart employees. That does not mean I am bound by those rules. Also, law and statutes are not the same. I can and do claim protection of the law, while simultaneously rejecting many statutes, because I have not applied for 'person' status under those statutes. I do not see a double standard at all. Our right to property, even copyrighted property, is not a function of being a person, but of being human beings.
I love the walmart employee argument.

Funny, I don't think visitors are relevant when dealing with the walmart employee handbook. Usually you go in as a customer, not a manager.

I think I'd like proof that Mr. Menard uses a Walmart employee handbook to purchase a banana.

-----------------------------
It has been 0 days since Mr. Menard has been asked for proof there is a need to use the Walmart Employee handbook (if it exists) to purchase a banana.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

is this someone who has access to several small local businesses? why would this person use such a comparison when the general belief from the grow your own, small business, anti corporate, farmers market crowd would be you should never set foot in a walmart?

this is why i stopped associating with much of the freeman subculture - hypocrisy. many will whine bitch and moan every time you don't pretend to tow the party line. show me one of this subculture wearing sox that are not from corporate origins on a regular basis. its also why wally world generally has higher standards for organic food as well as greater selection than the average whole frauds foods. i could go on about this at length and may in the future.

but in this instance the hypocrites complain when they get banned for things like giving out there account details here on facebook and whine when they get banned. they had no intent on defending themselves. not here. not in court. not anywhere where the common man can question there beliefs. there cheap allegories and way of stating laws as if they are fact is stunning. how come anyone with a brain can go look up those laws and actually see what it says without cherry picked words, phrases and definitions.

sad fact is these greasy cons had people banned for not agreeing with them. you censored free speech because it did not agree with you, or your scams. one can only conclude you are con men and the truth has a great effect upon your ability to do nothing for profit. and yes, rehashing washed up useless ideas is nothing. its worse than nothing. it is being liars, cheats, thieves and cons. to the point of endangering families and working people as slaves. you cost people their homes, vehicles, jobs, families, and often the bit of freedom enjoyed by the people in general.

i love freedom and many of the people involved in trying to get more of it. i love folks trying to get shitty laws struck and fair and just laws in place. i love folks who want to make the world a better, more sustainable and peaceful. and its time to expose the filth in a way that has been enjoyed mostly by glib con men and their for profit freedom scams. and in a way that they dont get to try it again. that tool is the internet.

brush off the sin cards scammers. your going to need jobs as scamming freedom, the poor, those who have nothing, and the ill informed is coming to an end. and soon.

ninj
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

If the handbook does not apply to non employees, Mr. Menard should be able to sleep over in one of the tent displays.

0 days since Mr. Menard has not proven he can do anything at a Wal-Mart because he is not an employee.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Steve, I just sent you a PM.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:And we should really cut Dean some slack on the basis that he's an idiot.
If you make that really self important ignorant idiot then I will go a long with you whole heartedly. One shouldn't go around damning people with faint praise, when doing it, do it full out.

I guess if Dean wants to charge someone with perjury, then let him be about it, it is after all the ignorant idiot thing to do and sounds like he is doing something positive when he is just spewing more useless words. It should provide some probably very bored clerk or security officer with a few minutes of amusement when they get to laugh at him and invite in the ever Canadian way to GTFOOMO. I'm beginning to believe that he doesn't even know what the definition of perjury is. I mean we know he's stupid, but is he really that illiterate on top of it, oh wait, rhetorical question. Really need that rhetorical smiley for some people's sake's.

Yanno, apropos of nothing, now that you mention it, Bobby does strike me as the type who would go to a place like Walmart just to abuse the employees. He really is that kind of low cretinous individual.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I spoke to Cari-lee today via Facebook. I asked her about doing a video, using any photos or documentation that she may have. She replied stating that all photos and documentation that she had was wiped out in a computer crash in 2012.

Without actually saying it outright, she gave me the impression that she has said her peace, and is not willing to take this any further. I hope she reconsiders - there is a lot more a stake here then simply stating opinion.

Well good luck to her. I hope things work out from her and her family. I hope she has learned to steer clear of the gurus.

Cari, if you are lurking. . .please feel free to call on us at anytime if you need some help or advice.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

The advice might be 'seek proper advice'. Too much Freeman madness comes from seeking advice on forums.
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Steve, I just sent you a PM.
Was this directed at me? If so, I didn't receive any PM from you.