Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Western Cabal - Manitoba Chapter has a belated Xmas present for all you Deansters. We've acquired copies (none of your business how) of all the publicly available documents in Dean's Winnipeg Queen's Bench file. Those little nitpicking questions about what was going on in 2014 are covered. As you can imagine the year didn't work out for Dean. I'll put them up on Media Fire but I just got them last night (deserted underground garage, quick exchange of briefcases, deniability) and I'm off to Arizona Friday morning so I'll put them up in a couple of weeks.

I've only reviewed them briefly but the poignancy of a line in the August 1, 2014 Notice of Motion touched me;

"18. Dean wishes to have his body back immediately."
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hyrion »

Burnaby49 wrote:"18. Dean wishes to have his body back immediately."
I'm all afire with curiosity.

Has Dean managed to succeed at transcendental meditation and left his body for a vacation in the Bahamas to return to discover that his physical form has been absconded with?

Not only am I highly curious in how one has ones spirit leave ones own physical form while it still lives....

I'm also strongly curious about how the spiritual form can affect the physical and put pen to paper and request one's own body......

And then there's the question of "what the heck do I need my physical form for if I can do everything I need with my spirit including exercising my constitutional right to travel and be instantly in the Bahamas without the need of an airplane or boat?"
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

Hyrion wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:"18. Dean wishes to have his body back immediately."
I'm all afire with curiosity.

Has Dean managed to succeed at transcendental meditation and left his body for a vacation in the Bahamas to return to discover that his physical form has been absconded with?

Not only am I highly curious in how one has ones spirit leave ones own physical form while it still lives....

I'm also strongly curious about how the spiritual form can affect the physical and put pen to paper and request one's own body......

And then there's the question of "what the heck do I need my physical form for if I can do everything I need with my spirit including exercising my constitutional right to travel and be instantly in the Bahamas without the need of an airplane or boat?"
As usual, Dean has things backwards; its not his body that's missing, he has lost his mind!
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

ontobserver wrote: As usual, Dean has things backwards; its not his body that's missing, he has lost his mind!
Don't think anyone can find that, not even him.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Hyrion wrote:I'm all afire with curiosity.

You mean his body lies over the ocean? :lol:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have a feeling that Dean's version of Christmas revolved around lots of coal and a visit from the Krampus.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:We've acquired copies (none of your business how) of all the publicly available documents
"None of your business how" doesn't apply to "publicly available".

Sorry.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:We've acquired copies (none of your business how) of all the publicly available documents
"None of your business how" doesn't apply to "publicly available".

Sorry.
Go ahead and rob me of my Deep Throat moment. So much for dramatic flair.

As far as private files are concerned even we of the Cabal couldn't get our hands on the judge's file.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

That's a rich vein of tomfoolery to occupy these long winter nights.

Document 32, para 11, Dean cites Mead v. Meads to support his argument against a foisted unilateral agreement. What has been unilaterally foisted? The name or title of "Dean CLIFFORD". Our hero is of course "Dean C. Clifford", with no variation permitted.

Para 12: common law doesn't prohibit him from having guns or marijuana, and common law supersedes the Criminal Code of Canada, so it's all good, isn't it?

Dean draws a parallel between himself and Justice Rooke's court. Rooke said his court inherited its jurisdiction as a successor to the English Royal Courts. Likewise, Dean argues, Dean has inherited his jurisdiction, authority, rights and freedoms from his father, grandfather and God.

I don't see how Dean can possibly lose now. Bolstering his arguments with quotes from Meads v. Meads has to be the icing on the cake. I'm sure he'll be out any day now. Oh dear. That document was submitted on 8 July 2014. Perhaps the court (shockingly) disagreed.

Document 33: in 1997, he told Canada Revenue Agency that he was no longer a resident or taxpayer. In 2001 he reminded CRA that he hadn't been a taxpayer for 4 years, and please would they update their records to reflect this. It was his clear choice not to pay taxes, so the CRA was clearly being fradulent in continuing to ask for taxes.

We get the story of 19 July 2013: driving without ID, arrest, taken four hours later to a Justice of the Peace. He didn't consent. The JP laughed at him and banged him up for 4 days. 22 July: another JP says if he agrees to appear later, he can go free. Dean signs under protest on the dotted line, and later sends notice to the court that he won't come back.

5 November 2013: While Dean is away, his house is raided.

24 November 2013: Dean is arrested in Hamilton, Ontario. As of May 2014, he has been "tortured and forcibly confined for over 180 days".

For all these evil deeds, Dean claims damages of $225,600,000. Those are Canadian dollars, of course. Dean isn't greedy. As surety for the debt, Dean has placed a lien on various properties. Basically, everything owned by the Queen. Specifically, the Brandon Correctional Center (hey! he owns his own home again!) and the possessions and "physical flesh and blood body" of nine people. He doesn't say what he wants these bodies for.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

littleFred wrote:Dean argues, Dean has inherited his jurisdiction, authority, rights and freedoms from his father, grandfather and God.
actually deans dad does not approve of his actions. so he gets know authority from there.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Some other highlights, to my non-lawyer reading:

Document 21: Dean claims Meads v. Meads supports many of his arguments.

Document 23 (1 Agust 2014): Contains the immortal line:
Dean C. Clifford wrote:18. Dean wishes to have his body back immediately.
Document 24 (18 July 2014): I love this one. It lays the groundwork for Document 23, helpfully describing the flesh and blood body that contains Dean: 5'11" tall, has very large side burns, etc. If this is insufficient identification:
Dean C. Clifford wrote:3. I will normally answer to the name "Dean" when verbally addressed and my body can easily be identified in this manner.
Ah, but whose body is it really? Can we be sure it belongs to Dean? He covers this:
Dean C. Clifford wrote:6. I am the lawful owner of this body, as proven by the fact that it only responds to only [sic] my commands, and those of my creator.
He adds a note of confusion. He apparently gave his body to his wife, and "it will usually respond to her commands also." [My emphasis.]

Document 27 contains the 17 firearms allegations, plus one "unlawfully produce ... Cannabis marijuana".
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This doesn't seem to include anything that would tell us what the current status of his criminal cases are.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Sit, Dean, sit. Good body!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

I think Dean has been unintentionally honest:
(From Document 36):
6. At all times I . . . serve my own posterity and [way TMI] come from a position of posterity. . . My entire life and all my property is pledged to my own posterity and no one else's.
Aside from consistently misspelling posterior it's pretty spot on!

Thank Burnaby for a great document dump!
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

littleFred wrote:[snip] describing the flesh and blood body that contains Dean: 5'11" tall, has very large side burns, [snip]
OOOoooo.... someone, quick, foist a unilateral agreement on him in the form of shaving off his sideburns while he's asleep....

... give him amnesia so he no longer remembers this sov cit stuff.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

[snip] I will normally answer to the name "Dean" when verbally addressed [snip]
I wonder how Dean knows when someone verbally calls him 'DEAN'

Never met someone who could hear upper/lower case before. Must puzzle him greatly when someone verbally calls him 'dEaN'
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Seems that Lentz or one of his buddies has been reading the thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 6Yzo#t=614
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Jeffrey wrote:Seems that Lentz or one of his buddies has been reading the thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 6Yzo#t=614
Oh dear, Lentz going into a lecture about good Samaritan laws. Lentz tells everyone that those laws mean you have a duty to help people. He is so stupid he can't even get basic facts right - you don't have to be a lawyer to know good Samartian laws are legal protections for those who help out in extreme situations - they do not put a legal duty on you to stop someone from doing something (as he claims).

It is all the more hilarious when you consider that Lentz is a luminary in the sovcit world - they think he is a brilliant legal mind. And he can't even get something that basic right.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hyrion wrote:
[snip] I will normally answer to the name "Dean" when verbally addressed [snip]
I wonder how Dean knows when someone verbally calls him 'DEAN'

Never met someone who could hear upper/lower case before. Must puzzle him greatly when someone verbally calls him 'dEaN'
He probably responds with something like "are you referring to the living, breathing, sentient, flesh-and-blood natural freeman on the land, or are you addressing the Corporate Fiction Strawman?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools