Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by notorial dissent »

I guess I missed the part about his father altogether, the rest doesn't surprise me in the least. To say he is a bit slow on the uptake is a whole new level of understatement. Just flat out dumber'n a box of rocks, and then it's a vile slander on the rocks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

He claimed his dad got the lawyer, not him in this interview:

http://deanclifford.info/2015/04/12/2771/

Which is clearly bullshit since everyone knows your dad can't appoint a lawyer for you unless you're a little kid.

And it's yet another instance of Dean forgetting that his brother was uploading the prison phone calls to the internet since there's audio of him and his brother discussing the hiring of the lawyer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzZv9t_KKaQ
notorial dissent

Nice to know that senility hasn't hit quite yet, contrary to some people's opinion. I thought I remembered that discourse, glad to know it wasn't just me.

The other thing we keep forgetting is that Dean is dishonest in word and deed, as well as being intellectually dishonest, and I would suspect as well as being morally bankrupt, so it should come as NO surprise that this too would be just one more LIE.

Somebody whacked those boys with the DUMB, or maybe it was the clueless stick as children, and they just came back and asked for second and third helpings, as it was fun. I keep thinking it was the dual purpose model.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean reports in and things are going great for him! Equity is King Baby!
Dean Clifford

So, There was two media folk at Court on Monday morning. The CTV guy left half way through the morning, and the CBC guy left at noon. They both told me at morning break they'd be there all week, but we're both gone by noon and have not been back. They were there long enough Monday to see exactly zero disruptions and to witness Mr. Justice Martin refer to something as a freeman concept and myself immediately objecting to being profiled and discriminated against. That was right about when the media left, and have not been back. Having said that, wherever they are getting the fantasy they are writing about in their articles must have really good cocaine, probably the same stuff all the lawyers are on. Their reporting is as fantastical and nonsensical as the jurisdiction of the Court itself. Good thing there was enough witnesses there who read the articles and had this to say... "WTF???" So far, the sworn testimony stands as follows: nobody knows who owns the property or home, they did not have permission from the owner to be there or to take any property, they got jurisdiction through a Rona card, and the Firearms Act is the Common Law of the Land.

You actually cannot make this shit up! No wonder the media left. Equity is King Baby. He who owns makes the rules. So far, there is zero controversy, nor will there be. The one cop put a very large number on the value of the property he took from the house, after evading the question 3x to sniveling to the judge that he had authority......30 seconds after testifying that he did not have permission from the owner of the property. Seriously, you cannot make this shit up......
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Allow me to reverse engineer what actually happened.

Dean: Mr. Police Officer did you have my permission to enter my house?
Cop: No, but we had a warrant.
Dean: AHA, so you admit you didn't have my permission.
Prosecutor: And what did you find at the house.
Cop: We found a Rona card filled out by you listing the house as Dean's living address.
Prosecutor: What would you estimate the street value of the seized marijuana plants.
Cop: (some huge number).
Dean: Objection your honor, those plants are not marijuana they are my property and I would like them returned.
Judge: Objection overruled, you may continue to refer to them as marijuana, or weed or sticky icky, or the devil's lettuce.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's Mister Dickcheese Burnaby69 to you buddy!

Sorry, context, you need context. I was Just perusing Dean's Facebook page and, scrolling down the comments attached to this posting;

https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas/ ... 5990600541

I found that Gregor Fpic Jahn has very kindly bestowed some accolades on me for my efforts on his and Dean's behalf;
Gregor Fpic Jahn

Dean, I'm not sure if you got time for some mindless entertainment

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10605

our buddy dickcheese burnaby69 or whatever the fuck the quatloosian ambassador to the calicanadians calls himself. that's fucking hilariois, he got hinself a job. webinars about freemen. 250$.

Quatloos! • View topic - A big Shout-Out for Quatloos!
 Quatloos! The views herein are not those of Quatloosia Publishing LLC -- Legal Issues Fax to 877-698-0678 and admin issues to sooltauq [at] gmail.com
quatloos.com

16 hrs
Well, sadly, although the Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia made some money off of my contribution all I got out of it was lunch.

Let it not be said that I don't reciprocate such kind thoughts. So I'll give Gregor a promo! Here is Gregor's latest video. No idea what it is about, all in German;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOnQM-Ejw0w

Listened to a bit but I'm just an attention whore and when I didn't hear my name mentioned I moved on. I'm sure it's brilliant!

You can read about Gregor's amazing adventures here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10239

But I also cover him fairly extensively here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10338

And here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9980

And he's scattered about in a bunch of other discussions too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I'd much rather see some video from the webinars.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

CLE. If it's as in the U.S., you gotta pay.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dean's ignorance is on full blast over at that Facebook page along with a surprise appearance by Brian Alexander:
Dean Clifford " Members of the Freeman Movement believe citizens are not bound by the rules of Canadian laws. " Really? Really?

Canada Constitution, Article 26:
The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights or freedoms that exist in Canada.
Dean Clifford Apparently we are crazy for simply reading something and then pointing out the obvious.
How much weed do you have to smoke to believe Article 26 supports the view that laws don't apply to Dean?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Now what is Dean up to?
77 17-Jun-2015 Winnipeg-QB CORRESPONDENCE - FROM DEAN CLIFFORD, 17JUN2015

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Based off what he' commented about on facebook, I would wager he is going to try and contest that Canada does not exist and therefore the 'laws' do not apply, as they do not exist.

IE - Everyone in the territorial jurisdiction of Canada is subject to the Criminal Code," Martin explained. "The time for games is over."
Dean will go after whether or not Canada exists...
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

He should try instead to convince the court of the fact that HE doesn't exist and close his eyes and imagine he is invisible.....

It might work

Maybe

Possibly
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

one is never useless as he can serve as a bad example.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

This is a case heard four years ago by the same judge trying Dean. The defendant, up on second degree murder and conspiracy to commit robbery charges, claimed that the court had no jurisdiction over him because he was an aboriginal and various freeman type arguments exempted aboriginals from Canada's laws. The judge was not sympathetic

R. v. Campbell, 2011 MBQB 173

http://canlii.ca/t/fmh4c

This was the kind of legal advice the accused relied on;
[9] He appeared next on June 28, 2011. In response to my asking what he wanted to do, he replied that he wanted me “to do my job” and that he was fighting the Criminal Code. He asked if I understood what he had faxed me and was referring to in court. I told him I understood the individual words but, bluntly, that as a coherent thought(s) it was nonsensical. This comment aroused an animated response from a spectator in the gallery who said he was the author of the document and identified himself (according to the transcript) as “high king and inherent chief Scott for the pace” (phonetic). He reiterated the Criminal Code did not apply to “our people” because “Canada is a business and is not England”. Once order was restored Mr. Campbell gave a lengthy address and I reserved this decision.
The guy tried to dismiss his own case but the judge wasn't buying it
Material Relied Upon by Mr. Campbell

[10] For certainty, I note that during various appearances Mr. Campbell provided the following materials:

• "Notice of Exclusive Jurisdiction" – a document claiming, in part, that the court has no jurisdiction over Indians, which “is an exclusive right of the tribal government and can only be dealt with at international level”.

• "Territory of the Anishinabe Tribe” - a document asserting, in part, that the court does not have jurisdiction over Signatory Indians. It states:

Tribal Citizens give their allegiances only to the Law of our Territory (Clanmother) and are to be left undisturbed while fulfilling their responsibilities, as our Law takes precedence.

• A document addressed to the Provincial Court of Manitoba, asserting that Canada or Manitoba "… cannot pass legislation that could or would give legal trail [sic] for a Tribal Member to become a citizen of Canada…" It sets out various reasons that I will refer to regarding another document.

• A document purporting to be a transcript or excerpt of some remarks of the “Hon. J. J. Curran, Q.C., Solicitor General For Canada” on January 12, 1897.

• A notice to the Governor General of Canada, dated June 21, 2010, asserting, among other things, that Canada “… cannot pass legislation that could or would give legal trail [sic] for a Tribal Indian ruled by American-Indian Clan Mothers (Casus Omissus) is to become a Citizen of Canada…” because:

o “It would be a violation of the Treaty stipulation that all Civilized nations are bound by since February 1491”;

o “It would violate the Te Deum filed with International court of the Hague, February 18, 1493”;

o “It would violate Manifest Destiny, renewed in 1990”;

o “It would violate basic international laws”; and

o Canada must prove that “Tribal Beings” are citizens of Canada.

It continued that:

For You to continue assuming Jurisdiction over Our Tribal Citizens would be a direct violation of the commands Your office received from the Queen dated 6th April, 2004, and would constitute the Crime of High Treason, still punishable by Death, and legal arrangements are already in place to make the necessary arrests to have this Crime adjudicated upon.

• Eight pages of handwritten notes explaining his argument;

• A document from the “Anishinabe-Tribal-Family”, which purports to be a form of birth certificate for Mr. Campbell (to be known as Capay‑Shicoot‑Mayenghan);

• A document faxed to me on June 22, 2011 by Mr. Campbell asserting to be a notice from "The Occupant of the Executor-Office for: BRADLEY-CAMPBELL, Estate”. The document states many things including, for example,:

… the standing of this Executor-Office, and that the supposed decedent of BRADLEY-CAMPBELL, Estate, is in fact alive, having survived the presumption of death, and is not lost at sea nor incompetent, and is operating in his capacity without the waiver of any rights or defences as the living-heir and the beneficiary of the Estate for the Life, duly-appointed as the occupant of this Executor-Office.

It continued that: the government’s claim against Mr. Campbell is adjourned; a hearing is scheduled for June 28, 2011; that no proceedings are authorized by “… this Executor-Office and all Estate property … is directed to be immediately disbursed to the Executor-Office”; the presiding judge is a fiduciary trustee; and he is directed to “… align the trusts, dismiss all charges and release the Undersigned (Mr. Campbell) immediately...”.
The judge concluded;
[22] I pause to emphasize that whether an Indian tribe or band (often as represented by one or more individuals) is exempt from a federal or provincial law is a matter that must be considered on evidence properly before the court, tested against the criteria established by the Supreme Court of Canada in a number of seminal cases including Pamajewon, supra, and other decisions referred to therein or issued since. I say this to emphasize that there is nothing in Mr. Campbell’s materials that even remotely resembles what may be needed to support challenging a law.

[23] Without in any way wishing to be offensive to Mr. Campbell, but recognizing the need for a plain and blunt assessment in order to emphasize the point to him: the arguments raised that the criminal law of Canada, specifically charges of murder and conspiracy to commit robbery, does not apply to Indians have no merit. Whoever is advising Mr. Campbell otherwise does not know what he is talking about and is simply wrong. All the materials provided here, by the "The Occupant of the Executor-Office for: BRADLEY-CAMPBELL, Estate” or otherwise are, at best, a gross distortion and misunderstanding of snippets of legal and other writings, or at worst, an incoherent rambling mass of words and phrases that taken together make no sense.

[24] Despite what someone has told Mr. Campbell, Canada has a valid Constitution and there are no treaties or international law that prevent Canada from prosecuting anyone, specifically Indians, accused of committing serious crimes in Canada.

CONCLUSION

[25] As noted at the outset, it will come as no surprise to Mr. Campbell that his assertion and arguments are dismissed. He is under the jurisdiction of Canada and the Crown is mandated to prosecute Mr. Campbell in accordance with the criminal law and procedure of Canada.

FINAL REMARKS

[26] Finally, I have no doubt that those people who have influenced or guided Mr. Campbell to take this futile position and raise these arguments in response to being charged with murder and conspiracy are a menace. Such people often use the bad circumstances of another person for their own purposes, ignoring the harm it can cause to that person’s real interests. Here the harm shows itself by Mr. Campbell: discharging his lawyer because somehow it would otherwise compromise his jurisdiction argument; focusing on this matter rather than the murder and conspiracy allegations; and adjourning his bail application without a hearing on the merits.

[27] Embracing aboriginal culture, heritage and tradition is important and often therapeutic or healing, but that is very different from believing the smoke and mirrors spouted by the likes of the “high king and inherent chief Scott...”.

[28] I again urge Mr. Campbell to focus on his upcoming preliminary inquiry and to reconsider having a lawyer represent him. Having received this decision, there is no valid reason not to seek a lawyer’s help with the murder charge.

The defendant later cut a deal and got 8 years for manslaughter.

When you get down to it none of the defendant's arguments are any stupider than what the court has been getting from Dean. Dean is screwed.

Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Wait a minute I begin to see Dean's very clever plan......

By acting like a spoiled child perhaps he's hoping to be sentenced to a spanking and being sent to his room without his dinner and lost of two weeks allowance?
notorial dissent

Amazingly enough, or not, Dean has done an incredible job of doing that all on his ownsome. Which isn't to say that the prosecution won't tie it all up in a net little package for the jury, but Dean is the actual and sole manufacturer of it all.

His not consenting to the court proceedings is going to really get him a long ways things time around. :sarcasmon:

Has he made any more bombastic Facebook postings? I thought the last one was priceless. I hope it gets entered in to evidence part of his mind set.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Guess the trial ain't over yet since he posted this tonight:
Language lesson. Here are the dangers of verbal conversations when you have not agreed to definitions of words or are contracting with a court where you have no fucking clue what they define words as but negotiate with them under their terms and conditions...which means NO terms and conditions of you own.

Justice: "Good morning Mr. Clifford, how are you today?"
Dean: "I feel great today Sir, I am very gay."
Justice: "Mr. Clifford, did you just say that you are a fag?"
Dean: "Why would I say that I'm a bundle of sticks?"

That was a pathetic display to prove my point......or was it apathetic? Nobody would know if this statement was not written.

I'm teaching a class on learning disabilities. Does that mean I am teaching about people with learning disabilities or teaching a class on how to learn disabilities so you have some and act disabled?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I read that and thought it so stupid, so juvenile, that I couldn't be bothered to post it. Even Dean realized that by calling it a pathetic display.

Even his carefully picked example is wrong. Not surprising from Dean. A fag is a British colloquialism for a cigarette. A bundle of sticks is a fagot.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I suppose I shouldn't be too critical of Dean's stupid word games. They worked for Brian Alexander at his day in court;
Brian Alexander

i brought in each deffinition of person told the the judge I am confused, I require you to point out which person you wanted me to re-present...he said something like "thats all mumbo jumbo we don't need to discuse" and proceeded, wouldn't let me challenge the crown's jurisdiction, told me it had to be done in the trial, started the trial so I turned my back on the court then he had me arrested in less than 30 seconds.
Then again, maybe not.

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Dean is learning that the Court, defines and understands words in their common use and placement. Where all of Deans words and definitions are misinterpretations, delusions, conspiracies or just WRONG; solely to suit his own personal uses. :snicker:
Sadly, I don't think the court is done yet, while prosecution figured they should be done by now. (If I understood that correctly from the prosecutions point of view) None the less, Dean is about to learn exactly how wrong and how misinformed and how much LAW he really does NOT know.
:beatinghorse: