Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by LordEd »

The nested quoting is a bit confusing. I think you're commenting on some quotes, but its comments inside the block that says "burnaby49 said".
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:The nested quoting is a bit confusing. I think you're commenting on some quotes, but its comments inside the block that says "burnaby49 said".
Agreed. Pigpot seems to be thinking he is responding to comments I'd made when they are in fact quotes of Dean Clifford's comments. No response is needed in any case since I did not include the quotes to criticize any specific position taken by Dean. My purpose in posting the quotes was to show how Dean is being belligerent and defiant to authorities in the period between conviction and sentencing. I did this to indicate that Dean might not be acting in his own best interests if he's trying to avoid a long sentence. The quotes themselves are otherwise irrelevant which is why I did not comment on them. They speak for themselves.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

A certain new member made several off-topic posts here, essentially airing his own grievances (to the extent they can be understood) rather than addressing the topic. I've moved those posts, and the posts of the regulars here responding, to a new thread. Anyone who wishes to continue the off-topic part of the conversation can do so there.

Please report future posts along the same line and from the same poster.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:A certain new member made several off-topic posts here, essentially airing his own grievances (to the extent they can be understood) rather than addressing the topic. I've moved those posts, and the posts of the regulars here responding, to a new thread. Anyone who wishes to continue the off-topic part of the conversation can do so there.

Please report future posts along the same line and from the same poster.
He's done that in the British discussions too. I'll check and if you haven't snagged them I'll move any I find.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Scattered and disorganized would seem to be his stock in trade, rhetorical is that another FOTL trait??? At any rate he has already disrupted the Menard thread with a whole collection of off topics thoroughly adding to the confusion. I don't know if it is intentional or just the way his mind works, but those threads are hard enough to follow as it is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Hello Quatloosians, Steve Bates here ("Wake Up! Productions" on youtube). You may know me from the thread posted about me in the Income Tax section.

I decided to sign up, as I have been silently reading for quite a while. There have been a few times that I have wanted to comment, but couldn't, so here I am. I have enjoyed the sense of humor that a lot of you gentlemen have, saucy, but not vulgar.

My goal is, and has always been, the TRUTH - whatever it may be, and wherever it may lead me. I am not completely on any one side, as the only side that I choose is the side that the well-researched TRUTH is on.

Anyway, for my first post, I would like to ask if anyone has the means to acquire the transcript for Dean Clifford's trial?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Hello Quatloosians, Steve Bates here ("Wake Up! Productions" on youtube). You may know me from the thread posted about me in the Income Tax section.

I decided to sign up, as I have been silently reading for quite a while. There have been a few times that I have wanted to comment, but couldn't, so here I am. I have enjoyed the sense of humor that a lot of you gentlemen have, saucy, but not vulgar.

My goal is, and has always been, the TRUTH - whatever it may be, and wherever it may lead me. I am not completely on any one side, as the only side that I choose is the side that the well-researched TRUTH is on.

Anyway, for my first post, I would like to ask if anyone has the means to acquire the transcript for Dean Clifford's trial?
Welcome to Quatloos. I'm familiar with you, at least indirectly, through your videos.

While I can get most anything here in Vancouver my reach does not extend to Winnipeg.

Wake Up! Productions

Do you know who "History Is Now" is on youtube? He hasn't been online in 7 months, but he is the one who posted the transcript of Dean's 2013 arraignment hearing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq-P8t6dzVA. If he got that, he could get the trial transcript.

Just imagine the gems that this transcript contains within it - hours upon hours of laughter.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

I would imagine that any such transcript would be rather expensive.. this was a four day trial after all.

And welcome to Q! I'm really looking forward to your contributions, given your previous association with some well-known gurus.
Wake Up! Productions

I'm really looking forward to your contributions, given your previous association with some well-known gurus.
Yes, in time, I will share my 24 hours spent with Robert Menard - in time. It was an eye-opening experience, perhaps even a moment that shifted my way of thinking.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
I'm really looking forward to your contributions, given your previous association with some well-known gurus.
Yes, in time, I will share my 24 hours spent with Robert Menard - in time. It was an eye-opening experience, perhaps even a moment that shifted my way of thinking.
Well if you want to relive the experience of a day with Rob no doubt you've seen this recent invite;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023015 ... 504943965/

Wake Up! Productions

Well if you want to relive the experience of a day with Rob no doubt you've seen this recent invite
The day I was there, he put out a similar call online. Three 20-something year-olds showed up, and together we filled their heads with nonsense. It was at that point I realised that I actually knew MORE than Rob, as I found myself correcting him. He proceeded to tell me (paraphrasing) 'there are 5 of us here - that means that in an hour, you should only speak for a total of 12 minutes, the rest of the time, you should be listening'.

In theory, that should be the way the world works, but, in practice, I have found that those who have knowledge tend to speak more than those who are seeking knowledge. In truth, I think that he was merely upset that I was upstaging him.

But, anyway, this is the Dean Clifford forum, and I don't want my post to seem off topic. It was merely a prelude to my future story that will be continued on the Robert Menard forum.
Wake Up! Productions

A bit of youtube self-promotion:

"Is Dean Clifford is Certifiably INSANE ? Here is the Proof !!!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFNBEgm2wFY

The charges that Dean Clifford was convicted of:
1x Production Of Controlled Substance: 3 years (minimum) to LIFE
1x Possession Of Prohibited Or Restricted Firearm: 10 years (max)
1x Careless Storage Of Ammunition: 2 years (max)
5x Contravention Of Storage Regulations: 2 years (max) on first offence, 5 years (max) on subsequent offences
5x Possessing a firearm without a license: 5 years (max)

This totals 13 charges, however the Winnipeg Free Press reported on the first day of Dean's trial that he was facing 14 charges - can anyone verify what the 14th charge was? This is why I am seeking the actual trial transcript.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I have found that those who have knowledge tend to speak more than those who are seeking knowledge.
And I have found that those who believe they have knowledge tend to speak most of all.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Let the Freeman minded speak. Eventually then will say something that contradicts themselves.

That is my approach in this game. The argument often defeats itself.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

I'm certainly not "Freeman" minded but here's my input into this particular thing, stuff, idea (whatever)...
wserra wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:I have found that those who have knowledge tend to speak more than those who are seeking knowledge.
And I have found that those who believe they have knowledge tend to speak most of all.
100% Wes. :) I agree with that statement you made above. I have also found that those who believe cannot PROVE anything FACTUALLY. I find facts wonderful things. :wink:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Edit: Moved to pigpot's pot thread.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Been out of the loop and catching up here.
So that was it? Dean Clifford, one of THE fmotl heavyweights goes down in the 1st round like a wet dishrag? All the bold claims and bluster counted for nothing when it came down to it, not the least surprised but what have all the fans and followers have to say now? The ones saying: "just wait till Dean gets in the courtroom, he'll rip em a new one" "they would never try that with Dean Clifford" bla bla bla I don't think he has much future in the seminar circuit, I don't see how he can ever reestablish his guru status. Have we heard the last of Dean Clifford aside from being an example of pathetic failure?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deano talks a good game, lies out of both sides of his mouth at once, and there seems to be a never ending supply of the too dumb to walk and chew gum at the same time, or actually read a local paper or do some real research on the innerwebs, or they'd know he was a liar and a fraud. Then again, that's why they call them dupes, too dumb to look. I'm fairly certain he'll still be trying to sell his "method" even while incarcerated, and I'm sure there will be at least a few dumb enough to pay him for it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

Just noticed that there are two new small claims court actions filed by Centra Gas Manitoba against Dean on 9 Jul, according to the QB Court Registry.

SC15-06-16489 CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. vs CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER for $9,815.97
SC15-06-16490 CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. vs CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER for $3,291.20

Both are due to be heard on 18 Aug 2015.

Surely it can't be just for the time he was in jail. My bill for gas AND electricity for the same period was less than half that and I don't think the weather NE of Edmonton is that much different from the St. Bonface area of Manitoba.