Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean Clifford believes he's NOT going to PRISON !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2sh7ET9YZg

Delusional con man Dean Clifford actually believes that he is not going to be sentenced to PRISON time at his SENTENCING HEARING on November 5th, 2015. I got news for you Dean, you will be going to PRISON, whether you attend the hearing, or whether you pull a Menard or Bonacci and become a "Freeman on the LAM", in which case, your father and step-father will both lose the $30,000 surety they put up for your bail.

Of the 14 charges that you were CONIVCTED of on June 19th, 2015, there is the potential for a total MAXIMUM sentence of 75 YEARS in prison !!! Granted, you will probably not get the maximum sentence on any of the charges that you were convicted of, and many of them may run CONCURRENTLY, but mark my words, you will be sentenced to between 10 to 20 years in PRISON !!!

"Remember, remember! The fifth of November", the day you go to PRISON !!!
Deano, Deano, Deano!!!!!!!!!!! Go Dean (and Santos)... Massive SUPPORT for you BROTHER ('s). Take it all down. "They" think people like us care about your /a negative perspective but they don't care about your positive perspective approach. "They" don't have the space for people :twisted: in these jails. "They" need to build them in "Space" (outside of Jupiter for a laugh). "They" are a joke. :naughty: :snicker: :lol:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

IMO, I'd be hedging in case they give Dean probation instead of jail.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

do you think dean is a capable of showing the court that he sees the error in his ways that has lead him down this unfortunate path? will he convince the court he now intends to live as a productive member of society? can he show he no longer intends to keep unregistered and restricted weapons in his drug production facilities?

even then if he could do that, the punishment must fit the crime. and he is guilty of several offenses. many by indictment. some with aggravating factors. like keeping firearms, unregistered, at least one a prohibited handgun. not to mention his jailhouse conduct and utter and complete lack of remorse.

but it would sure be an interesting pre sentence speech!

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Dumb Deano was convicted at trial, does he not comprehend what that means, and only released because his family was foolish enough to put up bail for him. If they weren't going to send him to prison they wouldn't done that. He is at limited liberty until his sentencing in Sept and otherwise he is deluding himself. Of course he has been living in a state of delusion and denial for a long time, so this really shouldn't be any great surprise. I am beginning to think that he isn't any more honest with himself than he is with anyone else. I wonder if his family realize what a risk they are taking.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Dean JUST posted this video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0tVwFmR4uQ
After 14 months of claiming common law rights and Police refusing care or to return or turn over Tony's property, he finally made an equitable claim and issued his own Order to return his property. As you can see, when the proper claims are made, things happen, and Tony is even confused at first and doesn't even realize they are not arguing and are giving back what he was told he was not getting back by Transport Canada, a non authority with no rights of ownership. This is what is called a free man win, using real law and proper claims. No Court Order, no anything other than Tony doing things properly. What did he do, well....people can join the ESC to learn because my days of publicly trying to teach and being incessantly harassed by trolls has caused me to not wish to publicly disseminate information anymore. If you are not a contributor or a member of my group, you will have to learn for yourself. Everyone can thank the trolls endlessly harassing me for that.

Aside from that, this is my first actual video that I have ever uploaded onto my channel. There will be many more to come. We are just getting started, and contrary to the belief of a few morons, the law works quite well and the Courts and Lawyers will try ANYTHING to prevent actual law from coming into contact with the people or their private tribunals.

Way to go Tony! Yes......quite looking around in disbelief, there was NO fight once the right claim was made. LOLOL
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What's that, some sort of impound thing?

Why hasn't Dean gotten any of his trucks back yet?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Whatever that was Dean posted makes no sense whatsoever.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

:whistle: say where is the evidence anything was returned?

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Welp these guys make it too easy. Tony mentions his full name is Tony Gibson 30 seconds into the video which leads to:

CI14-01-92587 BRYANT, GORDON vs 5926115 MANITOBA INC.
$40,000 judgement along with wage garnishment, details unclear.

CI14-01-91715 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT BANK OF vs 5926115 MANITOBA INC.
$329,349.89 Judgement against Tony's business and $104,846 against Tony himself

SC12-06-14438 MANITOBA HYDRO vs 5926115 MANITOBA INC.
$8,774.66 against Tony
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:What's that, some sort of impound thing?

Why hasn't Dean gotten any of his trucks back yet?
Exactly - just last night, during his most recent "online broadcast" on youtube, Dean admitted that the truck he used to drive from Manitoba to Hamilton Ontario in 2013 (to go to the seminar that he was arrested at) is still unclaimed in a police impound lot. I actually suspect that by now it has already been sold at a police auction.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Wake Up! Productions

Wow, Karl Lentz is now calling out Dean in the comments sections of Dean's Youtube video. It is worth a read to watch these 2 Guru rooster go at each other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0tVwFmR4uQ
Karl Lentz (K Lz) 28 minutes ago (edited)
+Dean Clifford Firstly SHOW me ANYWHERE in Your PAST where YOU EVER got ANY Property RETURNED using YOUR EQUITY /GRANTOR Method for i can Show You A LOT INCLUDING this TONYs how by You and him using MY Method of JUST WALKING IN and SAYING "it is mine give it back", his Property will be restored as for YOUR "YOUR" EQUITY /GRANTOR way NOT at ONE time during this VIDEO did i HEAR TONY or You SPOUTING OUT GRANTOR and EQUITY ?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Karl is back from the dead?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Wow, Karl Lentz is now calling out Dean in the comments sections of Dean's Youtube video. It is worth a read to watch these 2 Guru rooster go at each other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0tVwFmR4uQ
Better and better, Scott Duncan (Tycho Brahe) has joined the fray. Over on Tender for Law, Scott's acolytes are making the usual fawning moans of appreciative ecstacy. Somehow this clip seems appropriate to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4
:brickwall: I couldn't find a clip of three cats fighting in a sack.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

That ain't even my favorite part. In response to his thoughts on whether or not the government should be able to regulate pilots and airspace:
Dean Clifford wrote:Just as soon as they prove they own it and have a right to it more than I do I suppose. Other than armed aggression, theft of property and intimidation. It's not my opinion, it's the law. They're just pissed off we read a book and learned it. You're a troll, you clearly cannot be convinced of anything logical or lawful, so why do you bother trolling? Are you paid or you simply cannot come up with anything of your own?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So from what we know, Tony was using a powered paraglider, which requires a license for Ultra-light aeroplanes.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/civilaviation/r ... htm#421_21

Now let's see what dictatorial requirements Transport Canada has placed upon poor Tony before he can use his paraglider:

1. Must be over 16 years old
2. Prove he's medically fit to fly
3. Pass a written exam and have 20 hours training.
4. Flight experience.
5. Letter from an instructor certifying he has the necessary skills.

This is the tyranny Dean and Tony are fighting against.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

eric wrote: :brickwall: I couldn't find a clip of three cats fighting in a sack.
This is my go-to clip for a group arguing. Also how I describe question period in the house of commons.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ccuWFidUYI&t=69

Does that get the essence of what you were describing?
Wake Up! Productions

The Beginning is Here - Dean Clifford - 14 August 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVIlBe21Ilw

At about 01:22:30 Dean claims he wasn't convicted, and that he isn't going to prison in November !!!
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Yep he is claiming he wasn't convicted.....................

Maybe we should start a count down to prison (or as I believe) Dean setting up a final confrontation.
Wake Up! Productions

Hanslune wrote:Maybe we should start a count down to prison (or as I believe) Dean setting up a final confrontation.
Great idea - look at my signature line !!!