Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Hanslune wrote:Excellent report and analysis - thank you very much.

However I hold to the point that he will not go to the court and will try a stunt that will end with him dead or under even more serious charges.
Dean is dumb, but is he the shoot it out with the cops kind of dumb? I don't think so. That said, the only ways I see him dead is via a scuffle/attempted escape, or perhaps by his own hand. Dean may not want to be taken alive. As the Gadsden flag says, "live free or die".
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Hanslune wrote:Excellent report and analysis - thank you very much.

However I hold to the point that he will not go to the court and will try a stunt that will end with him dead or under even more serious charges.
Dean is dumb, but is he the shoot it out with the cops kind of dumb? I don't think so. That said, the only ways I see him dead is via a scuffle/attempted escape, or perhaps by his own hand. Dean may not want to be taken alive. As the Gadsden flag says, "live free or die".
In some of his hard to watch rants I see a frustrated hate filled man who wishes to lash out but is afraid to do so by himself.

I see his plan as: He goes somewhere where others will try to hide and protect him. In that fracas some of his dumber supports might start shooting. We shall see I hope my prediction is incorrect.
Wake Up! Productions

Dean's latest court date was a few days ago, in the case of CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. vs CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER

Whether Dean actually appeared is unclear. What is clear is that the case has been adjourned until November 23, 2015. The question is, if Dean is sentenced to prison on Nov. 5th, can they force him to appear in court for a civil case?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Generally you can ask to appear or skip it and lose in your case. If the jail will not let you appear you have grounds for appeal. But the appeal still must be filed in a timely fashion without regard to your current situation.

Civil and criminal are two separate kettles of fish.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean is dumb, but is he the shoot it out with the cops kind of dumb? I don't think so. That said, the only ways I see him dead is via a scuffle/attempted escape, or perhaps by his own hand. Dean may not want to be taken alive. As the Gadsden flag says, "live free or die".
Hanslune wrote:In some of his hard to watch rants I see a frustrated hate filled man who wishes to lash out but is afraid to do so by himself.

I see his plan as: He goes somewhere where others will try to hide and protect him. In that fracas some of his dumber supports might start shooting. We shall see I hope my prediction is incorrect.
I agree that Dean's only options are to show up for sentencing or hide. The fund raising may be about helping him get enough cash to go on the lam for a while.

But the problems with hiding are:

Eventually Dean's massive ego is going to require that he find anti-government media outlets for his rants.

and;

He's not going to be able to behave himself at the inevitable traffic stop, road block or routine questioning at the scene of a bar fight.

I think if he runs and the cops track him down they are going to arrest him with as little risk to their safety as when they bum rushed him right after his November 2013 seminar.

But the real problem would be when he gets pulled over for a busted tail light. Faced with an police officer he's already pledged to kill, about to I.D. him, I fear Rageboy would snap. If that happens I wouldn't want to be the judge who let him off on his in jail threats to kill policemen and women.
Wake Up! Productions

So, acting as my "freeman alter ego" on Facebook, I asked Dean:
I was just curious, did you go to court for that hydro thing this week? If so, what happened? Also, why no CCN show tonight?
He responded by saying:
Funny you say that, I found out about that last night from a friend. I was never served with fuck all and that is another fake debt. They never stop attacking me with bullshit. Are they going claim that they cannot find me to serve me at the house where to courts know I am living at. Unfortunately, people believe the bullshit. I was never served, I don't even know what the fuck they are claiming this time.
This is a total bold-faced LIE, as I (acting as myself) had previously asked him about this case, to which he responded by stating that this lawsuit was a result of him having "welfare tenants" in his rental property !!!
Wake Up! Productions

Oops, I have been BANNED from Dean's "Earth Stewardship Cooperative" Facebook group for merely QUESTIONING his Holyship !!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Why the would you out your own fake Facebook account. :snooty:
I found out about that last night
It's pathological lying at this point.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Oops question answered above
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

If dean intends to bug out and run into the bush I figure I should help a little. A very little. So if he sees this here is a video of what works for such things. No, it's not grizzly Adams. It's reality. And since dean is a dick in the modern world I figure I should show him how to be a dick in the woods. Dean, meet dick: https://youtu.be/CUdmy7bL0BQ

I highly doubt dean has the skill and motivation for any endeavor of that magnitude. So he would sooner do the time. And as a bonus he can sucker others into doing the same. Yes dean is winning. Um, I mean dean is a real winner.

Peace
Ninj
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Good little movie, thanks, yeah that guy stayed in that cabin for 35 years leaving when he was 82!
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

That video is how I judge all preppers and freedom folks who say they are ready to bug out. Straight fact is if your not willing to do what dick did your saying marmalade when you can't even spell jam.

And dean has no jam. Just bravado. And bravado in the bush in winter is a death sentence.

Peace
Ninj
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Hanslune wrote:Good little movie, thanks, yeah that guy stayed in that cabin for 35 years leaving when he was 82!

I got busy and couldn't paste in the link to his life story in the original message:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Proenneke

A true 'freeman' - well with a tether.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Self reliance takes lots of forms and differs in different environments.

For Proenneke it was building shelter, wearing the proper clothing, hunting, food gathering, health maintainence and maintaining a reliable contact to the outside world.

When you live in the "developed" country, town or a big city different set of skills comprise self reliance

Several times I have said I admire the self-reliance shown by many freemen. In these freemen I find admirable their willingness to live outside the consumer culture, remain debt free, manage their own affairs and shun the "look at me" impulse.

But for too many freemen, not understanding how a mortgage works can be just a harmful as it would've been for Proenneke to not know how to make a roof that doesn't leak. For a freeman to not know how to talk to a cop at a traffic stop is just as disastrous as it would have been for Proenneke to have alienated the bush pilot who brought him supplies.

It's a big world. There are plenty of environments. If you don't mind living in a place where employers asks for your I.D. at every door then so be it. If you want to live in the wild and rely on nobody but yourself and your life line, then go for it.
Wake Up! Productions

DEAN CLIFFORD FACEBOOK:
Here's some fun. For anyone following what is actually happening with this as opposed to what morons are reporting, they lost jurisdiction completely and have no idea what to do to get it back and sucker me in. So, I get this surprise email last Thursday:

"Mr. Clifford,

Pursuant to the attached letter from Probation Services, Justice Martin has requested a court appearance. Please be advised you are scheduled to appear at the Court of Queen’s Bench Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.

Yours truly,

Shauna Silver"

To which I reply:

"Dear Her Majesty in right of Shauna Silver,

Please be advised that the Request is denied. Am I being threatened with arrest and torture if I do not consent to the "request"? Failure to respond will be deemed as my being threatened with arrest and torture for failure to attend a hearing without my consent or proper Notice. I am a busy man. If I am being ordered, then Her Majesty is well aware of my fee for "Orders" and I will be billing regardless, $10,000 to attend an internal tribunal of Her Majesty in violation of my intrinsic rights as an individual and non-member of Her Majesty the Queen who does NOT hold property jointly and in association with others or a Municipality.

Notice

Her Majesty has exactly zero beneficial ownership, or right of usufruct, in my life and property, you are committing a trespass against me and you, Shauna Silver, are violating Section 7 of your own Charter not to mention any number of Articles of the International Covenants by bringing false claims of beneficial ownership of my life and property contrary to Section 7 of your Constitution.

I am and always have made the choice to not exercise my right to not hold property jointly in association with others and I do exercise my right to be an individual and own property as an individual with my intrinsic rights as a man whole and intact. I have made the choice to NOT contribute to the economic, social and cultural development of Her Majesty operating as Canada and you continue to force me into association with Her Majesty and force me to contribute to your society, and force me to hold property jointly in association with others against my expressed will, and force your beneficial use of my individual property on me against my will.

Every Court order to date against me is inherently invalid due to the inherent violation of my rights protected under Section 7 of your Constitution. Any man or woman obeying the invalid court orders, or invalid laws, are liable for all damages included and not limited to the man or woman writing the law, or court order, that limits or infringes upon my individual rights and freedoms that cannot be limited in any way by the State Party as enumerated in the ICCPR.

I refuse any and all benefits of Her Majesty that attaches any obligation of citizenship and obedience to de facto law. Nothing that I say or do is deemed to be consent or exercising a right to contribute to the social, economic and cultural development of Canada or exercising my right to hold property jointly and in association with others for any reason.

This email will be included in evidence for the **** ** ******* Court claim being prepared against all Actors of Her Majesty that have participated to date in the gross violations of my rights as a living man, an individual, with intrinsic rights and freedoms.

Dean Clifford
Individual with Intrinsic Rights"

After sending this, two RCMP cars and 3 Officers came to my street on Saturday morning and harassed every one of my neighbors to make me look bad and attempt to intimidate me, and then came to my house just to ask "What's up" (literally) and if I'm living there or not.

So, today I sent another reply as I did not hear back:

"Silver, Shauna

I have not heard back from you at all, as usual. Are you claiming the right of usufruct to my life and and are you forcing me to attend your tribunal under threat to my life in violation of Section 7 of your Constitution? I require an answer so that I know how to proceed before tomorrow.

Dean Clifford
Individual with Intrinsic Rights"

This morning, about an 2 hours ago, I get this reply:

Mr. Clifford,

Pursuant to condition #2 of the attached Recognizance, you are required to personally attend each of your court dates. Subject to Justice Martin’s direction, failure to attend court may result in a warrant being issued for your arrest and default may be noted on your sureties.

Regards,

Shauna Silver

Crown Attorney

Manitoba Prosecution Services"

To which I reply immediately:

"You mean the Recognizance that was also entered into under threat to my life while I was being tortured by Agents of Her Majesty such as yourself? Of course you do. Make sure you bring the proof of your claim to beneficial use of my life and property tomorrow. You can produce it there, or in Federal Court, it makes no difference to me. Concealment is fraud. Your Recognizance is garbage and is the product of threats, torture and coercion. I will be there under threat to my life which your invalid Recognizance is simply a veil for, and you will be billed $10,000.00 in the courtroom at the start of the hearing. If you don't want to pay it, there are fines attached to that as well and we can go to Federal Court on that matter since we'll be going there a lot soon anyways, and you can produce empirical proof of your claim to beneficial use of my life and property, or empirical proof of usufruct, in that venue where it costs me $2 and they can hear my claims against you.

When you can prove that you have the right to take my life, that you have zero right to, and hold it hostage until I sign a Recognizance is the day that it is a valid document. See you in court tomorrow under threat of my life, and see you in Federal Court when I have your puke vacated and seek remedy.

Notice

You are in violation of Section 7 of the Constitution Act of Canada. You are violating my individual rights as a living man to life and liberty and everything you are doing is inherently invalid as per Section 52 as everything you are doing is contrary to your Constitution and is being done for Constitutionally invalid purposes.

I warned you a few times. I will never stop until your career, and that of Victoria Cormick, are finished and you are both in prison for fraud and rights violations.

Dean Clifford
Individual with Intrinsic Rights."

Which resulted in another 2 Police cars and two Officers at my door about 20 minutes ago to let me know that I have Court tomorrow. I recorded the entire thing. I've been replying since Thursday? How would I not know about this 'sudden' hearing for no explainable reason for which it was a request that I 'appear' at that quickly turned into a requirement based on something I never agreed to except by way of torture, which is how I beat the other 9 alleged breaches.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Perhaps Mr. Clifford did something in violation of his pre sentence release terms. Your counter may need to be revised to 2p.m. tomorrow.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I just tried Dean's Face Book page and got this;

Sorry, this page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:I just tried Dean's Face Book page and got this;

Sorry, this page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

https://www.facebook.com/divestment
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

...I could hear the sound of Dean flushing his life down the toilet as I read that.

Whatja think - the court took notice of his hostility and words against the Court, Canada and sanity?
Wake Up! Productions

Hanslune wrote:...I could hear the sound of Dean flushing his life down the toilet as I read that.

Whatja think - the court took notice of his hostility and words against the Court, Canada and sanity?
What kills me about this is - what if the Judge was going to lift some of Dean's bail restrictions? It could be the biggest case of "foot in mouth" disease ever recorded in human history. :brickwall: