Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by GlimDropper »

Don't forget fund raising. Dean isn't stupid enough to believe he isn't going back to a cell but pretending "he's winning" is they only way to pick his fellow freeman's pockets:

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Gotta give Dean some credit. With his little DMCA abuse tantrum he's managed to take down all copies of the Cari-Lee video off of YouTube and all copies of his threats to shoot cops off YouTube and an assortment of other embarrassing content off YouTube.
So faced with all his problems Dean has decided to take the time and the effort to try to hide the evidence of his bad deeds.

Why does Dean feel the need to hide the evidence of his misdeeds?

Is he ashamed of himself and what he does?

Doesn't he know that everybody is already aware of his activities and that his crimes and rants aren't really gone from the public record and that, try as he might, he won't be able to keep his public utterances out of the public eye?
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

arayder wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Gotta give Dean some credit. With his little DMCA abuse tantrum he's managed to take down all copies of the Cari-Lee video off of YouTube and all copies of his threats to shoot cops off YouTube and an assortment of other embarrassing content off YouTube.
So faced with all his problems Dean has decided to take the time and the effort to try to hide the evidence of his bad deeds.

Why does Dean feel the need to hide the evidence of his misdeeds?

Is he ashamed of himself and what he does?

Doesn't he know that everybody is already aware of his activities and that his crimes and rants aren't really gone from the public record and that, try as he might, he won't be able to keep his public utterances out of the public eye?
Fear not - the Cari-lee video was one of the first that I re-uploaded:

Dean Clifford EXPOSED by Alternative Media INSIDER !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLdbffVaCPw
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I guess dean is only for freedom of expression when it allows him to be a glib con man. Otherwise it's nanny state deaner.

Deaner is a tattle tale. They love that in jail.

"Guard that guy called me names."

Gosh he is going to have fun in the pen. I bet he makes all kinds of new friends. The kind he gives his dinner to when the money to pay the inmates runs out.

At least the health care in prison is great after you get your beating for being a loud mouthed tattle tail and racist dirt bag.

Wonder if those racist fellows he pissed off in his early days have friends in the pen?

Personally I hope they do. And I'm guessing there is more rip offs we don't know about. The kind where there is no paperwork. Hope those people say hello too.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Has anyone invited cari-Lee to come say a few words aboot dean and Annette? If not someone should.

And speaking of good ideas perhaps dozac and/or wup should ask her to do a Skype video with them on the subject. That would be gold!

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Has anyone invited cari-Lee to come say a few words aboot dean and Annette? If not someone should.

And speaking of good ideas perhaps dozac and/or wup should ask her to do a Skype video with them on the subject. That would be gold!

Peace
Ninj
That is a very good idea. Granted, I have never used Skype before. Give me a bit of time to learn how it works.
Wake Up! Productions

http://www.deanclifford.info/ has now re-invented itself to this:

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That first sentence is a doozy!
The Earth Stewardship Cooperative, or ESC for short, is a community based and crowd funded initiative to build a new and distinct Society on this Earth free from the archaic and dogmatic constraints of what we have been led to believe are nations and governments that we owe allegiance to from the day we are born and must obey upon fear of reprisal no matter how preposterous their rules, regulations and taxes are.
I kept drifting off-track about 2/3 the way through but I think I've got it. Sounds a lot warmer and fuzzier than I've come to expect from Dean with his defiant obscenity laden anti-judge rants. Different audiences, different sales pitches.

He's certainly got me pegged! The current system works just dandy for me.
The ESC is going to lead by example and will simply become an option for people, or competition. If people believe and feel that we are a viable and preferable option, then they will join Us. If they believe and feel that the existing systems are working fine and depend on them for their paycheck, then they will stay there.
Anybody believe this part at the end? Not about him putting out "The Call" to scrounge more money but the purpose to which Dean claims he will employ it. Well as far as money-raising goes he can't do worse than Menard.
The money that is contributed by members will be used to buy land, build farms, start farmers market and start businesses that are all debt free, removed from the system and operating according to Our principles and for Our Cultural, Social and Economic development. We will also be doing specific fundraisers for special projects and will put out "The Call" to our members and if they feel it is worth supporting, they will support it. That is true choice and the ability to make a true informed decision.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

do you see the irony of someone who hates lawyers getting their scam mail delivered to matlock road?

peace,
ninj
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:Has anyone invited cari-Lee to come say a few words aboot dean and Annette? If not someone should.

Peace
Ninj
That is a very good idea. Granted, I have never used Skype before. Give me a bit of time to learn how it works.
I like the idea too.

Dean thinks he has an out in the freeman subculture when he says he's never harmed anyone. Cari-Lee shoots down that argument and can probably talk about several other folks Dean has messed over.

I have the feeling that Cari-Lee may be feeling a little threatened by the Dean crew, who I believe at heart are little more than school yard bullies. If the Skye session could work to her advantage it would be a good thing for her, Deaner wannabes who need to be enlightened and for Dean's debunkers.
Fussygus
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Fussygus »

Burnaby49 wrote:That first sentence is a doozy!
The Earth Stewardship Cooperative, or ESC for short, is a community based and crowd funded initiative to build a new and distinct Society on this Earth free from the archaic and dogmatic constraints of what we have been led to believe are nations and governments that we owe allegiance to from the day we are born and must obey upon fear of reprisal no matter how preposterous their rules, regulations and taxes are.
The money that is contributed by members will be used to buy land, build farms, start farmers market and start businesses that are all debt free, removed from the system and operating according to Our principles and for Our Cultural, Social and Economic development. We will also be doing specific fundraisers for special projects and will put out "The Call" to our members and if they feel it is worth supporting, they will support it. That is true choice and the ability to make a true informed decision.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this how every country on earth started? They start with a group of people contributing to an administration. Then that administration uses the money to advance the group's cause. Then rules are written on how the administration is to operate aka laws. Eventually the administration will find that sustaining the initiatives that the people request is overreaching the available donations....so they implement a nominal fee on things (income, sales, etc). With this added consistent "donation" (because obviously it wouldn't be a tax, that would be blasphemy) they will implement further wishes of the people, like hiring a doctor or sending an individual abroad to learn how to be a doctor......and the cycle begins.

Now all that being said Dean and Co are not the entirety of the problem, the problem is one that all societies face at certain points. That is a feeling that the created becomes bigger than the creator. That the administration rules over the people that created it (circa "The Terminator"), wherein the people become disconnected from the very thing they banded together to create.

Competition is what keeps mankind from getting fat an lazy, the same is said for business. The problem lies wherein the business has an absolute monopoly, it simply raises it's rates because mankind has a natural affinity to wanting things EASY.

So are Dean and Co the enemy of society OR are they simply customers that feel the monopoly essentially charges TOO much?

Consider this question "What line of work would you suggest your child go into weighting the benefits, risks, and security?" (private sector or public sector) (creator or administrator).

Fuzzy
Les semper intendit quod convenit ratione.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The money that is contributed by members will be used to buy land, build farms, start farmers market and start businesses that are all debt free
Not sure what size of farm $10,000 dollars would buy. I take it it's only a coincidence that $10,000 is exactly how much money he owes his step-dad.

And no wonder Dean wants the Lee video taken down, it's her talking about her experience living under Dean's stewardship program.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

$10K might get you a used crappy pickup or maybe a third or fourth hand piece of used farm equipment. I doubt if you could buy anything that resembled decent farm land for that amount that would support more than maybe an animal or two. Unless what Dean is proposing is that a great number of people support him and some navvy to do all the work on a small piece of property I on't see reality really intruding on this picture. The scale they would have to work at to accomplish this is not even being considered here.

The problem is that the ones he is preying on are too clueless to realize that he is selling them a pipe dream.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

bmxninja357 wrote:I guess dean is only for freedom of expression when it allows him to be a glib con man. Otherwise it's nanny state deaner.

Deaner is a tattle tale. They love that in jail.

"Guard that guy called me names."

Gosh he is going to have fun in the pen. I bet he makes all kinds of new friends. The kind he gives his dinner to when the money to pay the inmates runs out.

At least the health care in prison is great after you get your beating for being a loud mouthed tattle tail and racist dirt bag.
Let's keep this on the level. No one* deserves to be beaten up or raped in prison.

Does Canada have solitary confinement (for the protection of the prisoner, not as a punishment)?

*It occurs to me that there would be some I would make an exception for, but, as a general principle...
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reformat footnote
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

rape is not common in canadian prisons. but fights are common. think of it as a bar having all the biggest arseholes from every bar stuffed into one place. i have served my time and can tell ya having a shit attitude and a loud mouth will get you in a fight in short order. not to mention if your known in the drug world like many pot growers are he has probably made some friends-and enemies. remember if you do not pay the local gangs tax, it can get ugly.

many get through their jail stay with little trouble. they mind their own business. watch whatever show is on without whining. and dont go out of their way to draw attention to themselves. you cannot hide out all day in your cell or the inmates will think you are hiding and act accordingly.

we do have pc, or protective custody, but it is full of rats and rapists and generally once you have been there you will be sent to a pc unit every time you are sent to jail. other inmates do not know why you were there nor do they care. once you get the label of pc your as popular as harper at a bc pot rally.the pc label has changed since canada has been over run by native gangs. they allow rats rapists and other traditional crimes that were shunned even by criminals to be in normal population. as long as your a gang member you can rape kids and the elderly, sell drugs to 10 year olds, or burn families alive so long as they are not members. was much different when bikers were the only gang in town. (not that i have any love for gangs of any kind)

if one needs to avoid pc and general population and wishes to save face you can do the other thing. pick a fight when ya know the guards are looking. then its off to solitary and you get no label. then do it again, once or twice, and you get to go to the shu. (special handling unit) you earn your privileges back and can stay just bad enough to spend your whole time in a place where everyone is trying to be good. i suspect dean will wind up there.

hope that clears up your jail knowledge a little.

peace,
ninj
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Knowing Dean and his past, I would bet that he has far more enemies than friends in prison, and in the world for that matter, and that his reputation will precede him as certainly will his big mouth, which will get him in lots of trouble. he is a very stupid stupid angry little man, in all senses of that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:. . .no wonder Dean wants the Lee video taken down, it's her talking about her experience living under Dean's stewardship program.
Yeah, it's a case of a slum lord so bad he makes other slum lords cringe trying to con more folks like Cari-Lee into another of his schemes.

Ya' have to figure that the tree hugging, grow your own crowd Dean is angling for with his stewardship pitch would get a bad taste in their mouths after hearing Lee talk about how Dean really treats the people he partners with.

Dean says the ESC is: . . .something that relies on honesty and being completely open to scrutiny, not the secrecy and lies. . .

Okay Dean, let's see the books, the business plan and an explanation of how the ESC will sustain itself while you are in the clink!
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:. . .no wonder Dean wants the Lee video taken down, it's her talking about her experience living under Dean's stewardship program.
Yeah, it's a case of a slum lord so bad he makes other slum lords cringe trying to con more folks like Cari-Lee into another of his schemes.

Ya' have to figure that the tree hugging, grow your own crowd Dean is angling for with his stewardship pitch would get a bad taste in their mouths after hearing Lee talk about how Dean really treats the people he partners with.

Dean says the ESC is: . . .something that relies on honesty and being completely open to scrutiny, not the secrecy and lies. . .

Okay Dean, let's see the books, the business plan and an explanation of how the ESC will sustain itself while you are in the clink!
One thing I don't get. Is Dean expecting that a bunch of people are just going to pick up and move (like Cari-lee) to Buttf*ck, Manitoba?

Secondly, do we know the address of this supposed "farm"? Is it listed in any court document?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i know a bit about farming as part of what i do for work has given me a lot of time with farmers. plus im from a farm town and have a family history in farming. the reason farming is done how it is today is not only to make life easier but also to be more sustainable. remember the dust bowl? it was caused not only by weather but by small farmers using unsustainable practices. the appearance of sustainability and actual sustainability are two separate things.

theres a million hair brained schemes i have heard to do with food, power, garbage disposal, water/water purification, and human waste. and i do not think dean has the knowledge, money, land, equipment or anything else one needs to even contemplate such a plan. perhaps he is hoping all the hard work is done by his dupes by the time he gets out. perhaps and more likely he is simply scamming more money, as usual.

i am big into the tiny house movement and the mobile living community. if dean thinks its easy, he is a bigger dimwit than currently noted.

peace,
ninj
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Secondly, do we know the address of this supposed "farm"? Is it listed in any court document?
Were you here when his British Columbia farm was foreclosed?