Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:
Secondly, do we know the address of this supposed "farm"? Is it listed in any court document?
Were you here when his British Columbia farm was foreclosed?
It wasn't a farm. It was some wilderness land in Northern British Columbia, near Prince Rupert if I remember correctly. Across a river from the nearest road. The land was useless for agricultural purposes. He put some money down on it and never paid the rest. Since there was no road access and it couldn't be used for farming it's not clear what Dean had in mind when he was trying to buy it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

Burnaby49 wrote:It wasn't a farm. It was some wilderness land in Northern British Columbia, near Prince Rupert......
Since there was no road access and it couldn't be used for farming it's not clear what Dean had in mind when he was trying to buy it.
outdoor pot grow. right area and right kind of access.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well I mean, farm as defined by Dean could be that.

Or there's the Manitoba farm that went up for tax auction but they ended up paying the taxes on. I think Mowe posted the address for it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I guess as the token farmer on this forum I should make a comment as to the viability of Dean's plan to start a farm with 10 K$. BTW, I live in a farming community and have farm family roots. 10 K$ might buy you 3 to 5 acres of semi-decent land or a bunch of rock, trees and swamp. Around here you need at least a couple of sections to make a living, one section = 1 sq mile = 640 acres. You want to raise animals? Our barn has an annual feed budget of 40 million for a 2600 sow farrow to finish operation. Deano is off in lala land again.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Jeffrey wrote:
Secondly, do we know the address of this supposed "farm"? Is it listed in any court document?
Were you here when his British Columbia farm was foreclosed?
Is that the property that he lost in April of this year? I read those papers - he wasn't even allowed to build anything on it until it was fully paid off.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yes, There was nothing but trees and rocks on the property. Ninja's suggestion about pot growing makes sense. Isolated but close enough to a town if you have a boat.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Related video:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Il ... 43491.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGSONIC4XuE

Basically the same system.

Which might fit in to some of the speculation concerning secret investors. If you're having trouble growing weed in California public land, move operations north to the middle of nowhere in Canada where there are no DEA helicopters.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote: Ya' have to figure that the tree hugging, grow your own crowd Dean is angling for with his stewardship pitch would get a bad taste in their mouths after hearing Lee talk about how Dean really treats the people he partners with.
One thing I don't get. Is Dean expecting that a bunch of people are just going to pick up and move (like Cari-lee) to Buttf*ck, Manitoba?
I think he hopes people will send him money thinking it will be used to get the ESC going.

Seeing the dirty deal he laid on Cari-lee I don't think Dean has any plans to honestly deal with anybody who might show up In Manitoba wanting to work on the ESC.

In the end when it all goes bad, like Menard and all the other failed freeman gurus, Dean will likely trot out the excuse that the powers that be scuttled his otherwise brilliant plan.
Wake Up! Productions

URGENT - HELP NEEDED TO GET A POST REMOVED FROM FACEBOOK !!!

Dean Clifford has now publically published both mine and Doazic's personal information on Facebook !!! https://www.facebook.com/divestment

As a part of the counter claim process on Youtube, the DEFENDANT (Dean Clifford) is given the personal information, for the use of process serving. It is not, I repeat NOT meant for public publication !!!Granted, Dean discovered that Doazic's given address was a "ferry terminal in Puerto Rico", I fear some of his other info might be true. The same goes for me - my given address is a FORMER address from 2 years ago, however some of the addition personal info is true.
Wake Up! Productions

JAY D. ADKISSON - Dean Clifford requires your attention:

FACEBOOK:
Whoops, now Stephen Bates has ADMITTED to lying on his Youtube sworn statement and running to Quatloos to crying for help because we nailed his stupid ass.

Oh, yes.....we have been watching you all for quite some time I'm afraid, Mr. Bates. I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.......

It is my understanding, I checked first, that since Quatloos is a front for the IRS and is public, that the posts are open season. If not, anyone acting for Quatloos may contact me and I will remove this post, after I verify who they are in the real world and that they represent Quatloos and have a real service address so I have more people for my claims.......
Wake Up! Productions

Dean Clifford JUST discovered Quatloos (LMFAO):

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

The only thing valid deaner is gonna serve is a jail sentence.

Peace.
Ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I doubt very much that Dean just found out about Quatloos. If so he lives in a bubble because every other Freeman/OPCA/idiot that we write about knows about us.

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:I doubt very much that Dean just found out about Quatloos. If so he lives in a bubble because every other Freeman/OPCA/idiot that we write about knows about us.
If not, this is the first time he has EVER mentioned Quatloos. Yes Dean does "live in a bubble" - that bubble is called his UNPAID webmasters, who do all his grunt work for him, and only when the work becomes so overwhelming do they publically speak out !!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I suppose it's possible. He has spent a lot of the past year or so incarcerated. And I doubt he pays much attention to anything outside of what he sees in the bathroom mirror.

Wake Up! Productions

Since Dean has now exposed his flock to Quatloos, I think they need a refreshment of what his former webmaster, Alex, had to say:
This last post is to notify everyone that I have decided to totally quit all work and projects for Dean and his website and other related projects and services we had agreed to do together.

Much thought and consideration was given, and due to all the complications and trauma and drama, I feel it is the right thing to do for my own happiness and safety. There has been too many promises over this time working on various aspects but now my time has come to an end.

I am absolutely and unequivocally certain I will not return and will not want anything to do with the site or with Dean. It has been way too stressful on my part and it is not possible for me to keep things afloat. its been a nightmare. Dean is not what he portrays himself to be. Dean just uses people and discards them, wanted me to build a perpetual income milking station for him.
Dean is definitely using all their stuff. he has a drivers license, he has license plates, he has a registered company and yes, he files taxes. how does one get all that if he claims to have rescinded the BC over 3 years ago? I couldn't get a straight answer from him or any of his mob.

I have become rather disgruntled and impatient with much and there has been much chaos due to coming on board to this. I only came on board in hope to learn about obtaining tax exemption status and fighting parking tickets, somehow the projects grow and the roles and duties grew and no one else was willing to help despite many offers but this always ended in conflicts.

I’ve had my life threatened, another has threatened to smash my teeth in and a couple have tried to use blackmail and threats also. This is all merely because Dean makes many promises to people to do business with them to sell law courses which many fight over him. It has been absolutely nuts and now I want no part in all this or any of Dean’s buddies or brother either.

It has been utterly traumatizing and humiliating. I have come to realise Dean protects moochers and scumbags but takes hard working people for granted. This has saddened me greatly due to how much energy and time I’ve spent on this. I am not saying he has nothing to offer because he does, I simply cannot work with him anymore and have had enough.

As for the forum, media and document service I had built, this will no longer be available. It is best to cut the cord and part ways completely as I do not want to spend any more time helping Dean or be burdened with all this. This was a partnership with Dean in which he gave many promises which he could not keep. His situation currently has been a factor of course but even before much was all dumped on me.

I was never in support of his land stewardship program either despite him never being able to produce a plan or show how it could benefit me and my situation. This sounds selfish but we all want security and safety. I do not have either in this situation with him.

Dean has not tried to call me at all over 7 months and the messages I’ve gotten through his brother were one way and like a dictator. A PABX was setup and a variety of working numbers was provided but he never cared to get them approved.

With the projects and other tasks and duties, my time was spread too thin and always having the media, updates to process and reporting, it was hard to get everything I wanted to done.

As Dean’s situation deteriorated, this also effected new signups as numbers continued to dwindle. Many initially would sign up for $15 per month then quit in disappointment because they were expecting Dean’s involvement. Some may have just joined to watch the few videos that were provided but didn’t want to be a part of the community.

Now in terms of figures as everyone always has money on the mind, many assumed there was up to 1200 or so members. Well as it turns out, at the start there was the option to register for an account without making a payment. It was determined that many of the accounts were fake due to automated bots originating from Russia which somehow managed to get past the CAPTURA code on the registration form. About 600 or more were fake which had no access anyway. Over time, about 300 either quit, stopped paying or had never paid and were given a free account. This left about 300 payment members only and some change.

I cannot take on such burdens and expect to keep everyone happy and pay off Dean’s private property he bought. This is not my problem and want nothing to do with that either.

In reality, Dean does not want to work with but dictate. He does not want partners and wants everyone to work for him as slaves and for free. Technology will not make Dean fulfill his promises or stop him from stuffing people about.

About 3 months ago, due to so many people wanting to quit, complaining, and just fed up with all the issuing of empty promises, losing faith in the whole incarceration saga numbers continue to dwindle. Many of these members had actually signed up for beginner courses also and never got what they paid for. So at an attempt to keep them around until things improve, about 66% of these were cancelled but offered to pay a full year in advance instead. There was concerned that the wrong type of people would join also at an attempt to infiltrate and shit all over the community then leave as there was some shit stirrers and shills that did not join for the right reasons. It did not make sense to allow monthly subs were not working out. There was some new signups that paid yearly but not enough to sustain things at all. Of course, testing to see if people would value being milked and gauged all the time, 99% of the 66% cancelled recurring payments did not resubscribe to the yearly offering. I was glad to do this as in good conscience I did not want to rip people off any further while so many empty promises remain outstanding and more promises being issued. This was doomed for failure from the beginning.

Now that the forum and any current and future services are no longer available for Dean, all subscriptions have been cancelled so those who joined need not worry about being charged for nothing. I utterly and totally wants nothing to do with Dean Clifford, his brother or any of their buddies ever again. It has turned out to be a complete disaster and so many burdens have been put on me and wishes I never came on board to do anything at all to begin with.

The web server has been handed over to another which will get in touch with Dean when he gets out. Knowing all the dramas and shit that has gone down outside of Dean’s case and even before then, she wants nothing to do with this mob either and will not talk with them at all also. These people lack integrity and just like to blow smoke up peoples arses most of the time.

As for the reporting, many lies were fed to him and inaccuracies. Much has come to light since then but it is too time consuming to cover every facet of detail.

In regards to Dean’s case, his gun and pot charges actually have not been dropped at all. I was misled to believe it was just one gun that was a WWII relic heirloom piece, but in fact Dean has a full arsenal. This is something the team wanted nothing to do with and especially the web admin who originally wrote some of the news posts. He wants nothing to do with guns or drugs and was merely involved to learn about tax issues which he was promised on be shown on how to get all your tax back. This was complete nonsense and just hot air Dean promised which never was going to happen in the first place.

The list of guns entail (Errors & Omissions Expected):
Lee enfield .303 British ( the ww2 rifle),
Sks rifle in 7.62x39,
2 shot guns( Reminton 870 wingmaster 12 gauge shotgun)
Moss erg 500 pump action 12 guage
.25 automatic pistol.
.32 auto... The .25 is also a prohibited weapon (not restricted ... Prohibited).
Possibly a double barrel 12 guage as well.

Pretty scary weapon cache there and sounds like something out of a movie.

In regards to the drug charges, the original news post was misleading and BS was fed there also, the grow op was actually for commercial purposes and not for a sick friend as originally told. Each to their own but being involved in such a thing attracts certain types of people which I want nothing to do with and that is why many cleared off and those who were helping prior to the arrest left and quit within a week or 2. I want nothing to do with such endeavors. Much has been obscured and kept secret.

Some final words, anyone expecting to make a living out of freedom will have a rude awakening, it is a timeless story and with economies trending downwards and national debts exploding, it’s a given many more commanders and factions will be popping up to make a quick buck.

A direct message to Dean: I sympathise with your suffering but this is your choice you made and no one else’s. I do not believe everything is a conspiracy though. You have woken so many people up and ignited interest from all over the world, so hats off to you. I just have to say, this is your war I do not care to fight in and I no longer care if you have the golden ticket. Hopefully you can get out soon and start over. I’m sure you will not be in short supply of people to help you hit the reset button.

Goodbye for Good and forever. Admin.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Watching dean's big push for profit and glory before he get sentenced is a complete comedy.

Despite the appearance of many followers commenting I think it's but a few doing there damndest to make dean look like there is many.

It's like in the war of 1812 where the soldiers walked past the opening in the trees, down the hill and back past the opening again. Making it appear that the army was many but in reality was but a few.

Dean is a con. Anyone who belives different has not looked at any evidence other than what dean says.

Once he is off to jail he will vanish in 90 days or less. No one will care. There are dozens of con men just like him. The dupes will find one of them in no time at all.

Enjoy your last stand dean. When your gone we will see to it the truth is posted everywhere. You will be known for the con you are.

Enjoy your extremely short time left. You layed down with dogs. Enjoy your fleas.

Peace
Ninj
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: Dean Clifford has now publically published both mine and Doazic's personal information on Facebook !!! https://www.facebook.com/divestment
That's a bit weak from Dean.

Is that the best he's got, trying to "out" people on the internet?

I thought he was supposed to be a man, not acting like a 12 year old on a turn of the century image board.

He'll be forgotten so quickly if that's all he has to offer these days.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

NG3 wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote: Dean Clifford has now publically published both mine and Doazic's personal information on Facebook !!! https://www.facebook.com/divestment
That's a bit weak from Dean.

Is that the best he's got, trying to "out" people on the internet?

I thought he was supposed to be a man, not acting like a 12 year old on a turn of the century image board.

He'll be forgotten so quickly if that's all he has to offer these days.
I think it is telling that Dean is spending his time and effort on fruitless attacks rather than providing ESC donors with the full disclosure he promised when he said the ESC is: . . .something that relies on honesty and being completely open to scrutiny, not the secrecy and lies. . .

Dean, I'll say to you the same thing I have said to Menard:

What's happened to the money?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

arayder wrote: I think it is telling that Dean is spending his time and effort on fruitless attacks
And how fruitless & pathetic they are. The whole Jay Adkisson, crooked lawyer, blah, blah, blah nonsense?

Really Dean?

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10765

Even members here have posted about that sort of nonsense. This isn't a restrictive echo chamber run by a narcissistic con man, trying to bury stuff and deflect from questions like
arayder wrote: Dean, I'll say to you the same thing I have said to Menard:

What's happened to the money?
Deano, you're really going to have to try much harder.

We'll Dean, if you've finished with your internet posturing, and your childish japes and insults, perhaps you'll answer, what has happened to the money?