Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Burnaby49 »

No idea what property. What you see is what is available.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

I guess there's several different approaches to guessing what Dean may want back.

First of all, what would the police likely have seized? From the grow-op/weapons charges the police would likely have seized the following:
-cannabis plants (although they may have received emergency authorization from Health Canada to destroy them, after taking samples. 50lbs of undried marihuana plants is a crappy thing to store)(comment: Dean may well demand the dope back; very Freemanish)
-the guns, ammunition, accessories (again, Dean may demand them back, regardless of them being restricted or prohibited. The laws only apply to you if, well, the laws apply to you)
-any written records relating to selling the marihuana or buying the guns
-any records demonstrating who lived in the house the guns and drugs were found at (utility bills, etc)
-any computers cell phones etc which could be analyses for the records above(Dean might well want these back, and if the police aren't going to get around to doing a warrant to search the computers, why not I guess?)
-grow lights etc
-any cash they found (you can bet Dean wants any cash back!

Vis-a-vis the other charges,
-they might have seized some sort of Freeman licence plates or something (Dean might want them back, but they're both evidence and intended for use in the offence)
-I very much doubt they seized Dean's vehicle as evidence. They may have impounded it, but that would be long over and the vehicle has probably been sold off to cover the towyard's impound bill. Every province I'm familiar with has an appeal process for the impound, but that's a totally different process

Of course Dean is best off with his belongings safely held by the state while hes in the pokey. I don't think Dean cares much about his best interests, though, so we'll see what happens.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He might think his own body is property and wants it returned to freedom?

p.s. the judge sure is taking his sweet time writing that reserve opinion.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Have new charges been laid? It looks like there is a new criminal case listed on the Manitoba Courts site. I'm on the mobile right and now and can't copy it here.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well there is this from Dean's Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas/ ... 1371260541

Probably added by Darren. Big shout-out for the Servant King with hour-long SK video. I'll skip it; after Fearn I'm video'd out, I'm backlogged in postings, and my kitchen calendar book is quickly filling with Freeman court dates. The fall is going to be active here!

Glenn Fearn and Dean Clifford both use the Servant King as support for their antics so maybe he's somehow acquiring guru status. Good luck with that! The Servant King has troubles of his own and is heading for trial on some fairly serious charges. I know who he is (he's not Marcus) and what the charges are but I'll hold off on discussing him for the moment because there was a publication ban on him. May have been lifted but I've not got around to trying to find out.

More information on SK here;

http://www.servantking.info/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I assume Bill is referring to this;
(CR14-01-33786 QUEEN vs CLIFFORD, DEAN)

Documents Filed (CR14-01-33786)

Doc # Reg Date Court Location Document Notes
1 04-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB INFORMATION & RECORD
2 04-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB PROVINCIAL COURT DISPOSITION DOCUMENTS BANS- NO, SOIRA APPLICATION- NO, ELECTION- JUDGE & JURY
3 04-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB WARRANT FOR ARREST DEAN CLIFFORD
4 04-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB BAIL HEARING ORDER HEINRICHS, PCJ., 19DEC2013, BAIL DENIED
5 04-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB NOTICE OF AN IN CUSTODY NON-COMMUNICATION ORDER
6 04-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB NOTICE TO APPEAR (ASSIGNMENT COURT) DC: 04SEP2014 REMANDED IN CUSTODY SELF-REPRESENTED
7 04-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB WARRANT FOR COMMITTAL 04SEP2014
8 04-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB EXHIBIT LIST K-11
9 12-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB PRE-TRIAL BRIEF (B-FILE) PROV CROWN'S OFFICE
10 12-Sep-2014 Winnipeg-QB INDICTMENT DEAN C CLIFFORD 10SEPT2014

Parties (CR14-01-33786)

Party ID Party Name Lawyer
AC001 CLIFFORD, DEAN IN PERSON
QU001 QUEEN, CORNICK, M. VICTORIA

Full Title of Proceedings (CR14-01-33786)

BETWEEN: HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN -AND- DEAN CLIFFORD, ACCUSED.

Court Hearings (CR14-01-33786)

Court Hearings not found

Related Files (CR14-01-33786)

File # File Short Title Related Notes
555-49829 Information # PROVINCIAL COURT INFORMATION
555-49830 Information # PROVINCIAL COURT INFORMATION
I make no claim to be able to interpret this stuff but, as a wild guess, I'd say this refers to the Qeen's Bench trial of Dean's firearms and drug charges and the preliminary hearing found enough evidence for a trial.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Holy shit they finally indicted Dean?!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Holy shit they finally indicted Dean?!
Let's not get too excited. Only a guess on my part.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Let's not get too excited.
Too late

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, whatever it is, it doesn't look good for wonder boy. Wonder how he'll spin this one?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I would pay money to see Dean doing his thing at his trial.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

arayder wrote:I would pay money to see Dean doing his thing at his trial.
You can count me out. I'm backlogged with Freeman court sessions I'm planning to attend (to be reported in due course) and there is that 4,000 mile return commute from Vancouver.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
arayder wrote:I would pay money to see Dean doing his thing at his trial.
You can count me out. I'm backlogged with Freeman court sessions I'm planning to attend (to be reported in due course) and there is that 4,000 mile return commute from Vancouver.
I hear ya' pard. Let's hope the media catches on to the fact that they have a real show to report.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Umm, could we try and figure out what the hell is up with the SOIRA Application tag on his disposition documents?

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canadian_C ... IRA_Orders
http://www.anthonydemarco.ca/Sexual-Off ... OIRA.shtml

I don't want to jump the gun on this but there were rumors of this nature going around.

But then again the vehicular manslaughter rumors appear so far to be fake.

Edit: In particular I'm referring to this November 16 rant posted on Facebook. (9 days before his arrest):

https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas/ ... 3641475541
Contacting MANY of the 4000+ people on my facebook page, by private message, and tell them that I am a drunk, and a heavy drug abuser, and that is where all the donation money goes. I have also been called a pedophile, a male chauvinist pig who only wants sex from women, an animal abuser (that accusation grieves me the most btw), a crack house operator, a crack addict, and I have been accused of stealing 10's of thousands of dollars from old ladies and then not helping them.
(emphasis mine)
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

I think its meant to be read as "SOIRA APPLICATION- NO" as in, there is no SOIRA application before the court.

I can't make heads or tails of that court file. My best guess is that the federal charges have been severed from the provincial (or the provincial have all been dealt with) but I'm not sure if that would create a whole new file.

At any rate, the facebook link Burnaby posted indicates that a trial date is set for October, so I'm sure we'll see some interesting developments soon.

In other news, we have an update as to the application to release seized property:
15-Sep-2014 Brandon-QB DISPOSITION SHEET MASTER HARRISON, 15SEP2014, APPL DISMISSED
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

As Bill knows I met "David-Kevin: Lindsay: The Unlicensed Man" last night and we has a brief chat about Dean. Lindsay said that he thinks Clifford's trial will start in the next month or so. He thinks that since Dean has spent so much time in remand pre-trial he will get off with time served. Entirely possible.

I'll try and post my last night activities sometime today however we are having a last burst of beautiful late summer weather here in lotus land and so this afternooon I'm grabbing the opportunity for what is possibly my last pub patio tour of 2014 so we'll see.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Lindsay. . .thinks that since Dean has spent so much time in remand pre-trial he will get off with time served. Entirely possible.
Wasn't Darren required to undergo "life counseling" as part of his sentence?

I wonder if Dean will get the same?

Those would be some interesting sessions!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dean's .info website is down.

Is the house of cards collapsing?
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Jeffrey wrote:Dean's .info website is down.

Is the house of cards collapsing?
Something like that. It seems all videos are gone as well. This is from "Free Dean Clifford" on Facebook:
I'm investigating it but apparently Alex closed everything of Dean's and deleted it all. I'll let you know if I learn otherwise but one of Dean's friends contacted me and others asking if anyone has backups of Dean's work.
Hell hath no fury...

There's also this tidbit about the outstanding charges:
I don't know what Herbert is talking about. When I asked Darren for an update he replied, "The judge tossed his claim..cuz the crown wasn't served properly..lol..yet we have the stamped dox..and as of Monday the firearms charges were moved from provincial to QB.
Kinda strange how those went from QB to provincial back to QB..All circus tricks..but QB is where he wants to be..so step in a better direction..I suppose."

That is all we have at the moment and anyone claiming otherwise is being creative in their imaginings.
Not sure what "claim" is being referred to there. It could be the grand lawsuit or the recent applications to get property back.

Also, there's nothing "strange" about the charges "moving" from QB to provincial court. It's basic criminal procedure. The recent update on the court website indicated that there will be a jury trial. This means that the Crown must have elected to proceed by indictment and it also means that the trial must take place in QB. Jury trials do not take place in provincial court. Either Dean or the Crown requested a preliminary inquiry, which is then normally held in the provincial court. The Crown obviously presented enough evidence at that prelim to get a committal for trial, which will now be held in QB.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

None of which, at least IMHO, bodes at all well for our brave brave FOTL warrior. If they went the QB route it must mean they are more serious about the charges than they were to start, and I should think, if Dean had a shred of sense instead of just ego, would be worrisome to him. Somehow, when I think of Dean, on the very rare occasion I do other than here, I see him as a ragged version of Alfred E Newman with a "What me worry" balloon coming out of the top of his head.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.