Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Llwellyn »

I wish I was in the area, so I could attend the court dates. It would be so satisfying, to record the court, and then post it comparing to the 'forged' documents released by the court, just so we could roll the paper up and swat Dean with it.

Also, someone was nice enough to link the Quatloos forums - posting to one of MOWE' descriptions/explanations of court jurisdictions, and which charges fall where.. summary judgements etc. Although I think that anyone looking at it will simply scream SHILL (where the heck did that name come from btw?) and denounce the postings as being fabricated by the government/corporation.. (the jump from government to corporation is sooooooo far fetched even with their rationalizations .. heck, even Deans own videos.. how they get that still eludes me.. I guess I need more drugs)

"A secret can be kept by 3 people, if 2 of them are dead"
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

Llwellyn wrote:Although I think that anyone looking at it will simply scream SHILL (where the heck did that name come from btw?)
According to numerous websites*, the word "shill" may be an abbreviation of "shillaber", an archaic word for a carnival worker who pretended to be an enthusiastic member of the public in order to get real members of the public interested in the attractions.

*Aforementioned "numerous websites" may have all gotten their info from Wikipedia.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And, wandering over to the Manitoba Court website we find in action CR14-01-33786:
27 07-Oct-2014 Winnipeg-QB BAIL HEARING ORDER ABRA, J - 06OCT2014 - BAIL DENIED

Nice try though Dean!! A new Clifford affidavit also appeared on file:
26 07-Oct-2014 Winnipeg-QB AFFIDAVIT DEAN CLIFFORD - AFF 03JUN2014
Nothing obvious it applys to. And more trouble looming for the Deanster;
28 07-Oct-2014 Winnipeg-QB INDICTMENT DEAN CLIFFORD 01OCT2014
New charges? What now? I wonder how deep that hole is going to be before he stops digging.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Magic Eight Ball say: "Prognosis not good, future is dark!".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote: New charges? What now? I wonder how deep that hole is going to be before he stops digging.
notorial dissent wrote:Magic Eight Ball say: "Prognosis not good, future is dark!".
One suspects that the rage disordered Dean has managed to threaten a fellow inmate, jailer, prosector or judge.
notorial dissent

Or there may be things lurking in the background that we know nothing about. With Dean all things are possible. It will be fun to read the next installment on the saga as well as the inevitable spin.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Every morning it's a new puzzle from Dean. Today's quiz is;
29 08-Oct-2014 Winnipeg-QB DISPOSITION SHEET - SENTENCING PERLMUTTER, ACJ; 08OCT2014 INDICT DATED 10SEP2014 SOP ALL COUNTS
30 08-Oct-2014 Winnipeg-QB TRANSCRIPT PROCEEDINGS 23-JUN-2014 CLEARWATER, J.
What now? Ok, my bet is "SOP" is "Stay Of Proceedings". Dean's won, charges tossed! Except . . except . . . I'm guessing that the Sept. 10, 2014 Indictment has been stayed and those charges have been replaced by the new Oct. 7, 2014 Indictment charges.

Now, if Dean & Co are with it they'll get that Oct. 8 disposition sheet and post it immediately, claiming yet another Great Victory! More wins like this and Dean's never coming out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Yes, they probably would try and claim victory and proof of such.. Sadly, a Stay is not a Dismissal.. meaning the system can, recall the charges and press them.. however I would wager that the court is just lumping a bunch more of the charges together for the purpose of cost savings/time savings etc.

As for the rest of the group (at least here in Alberta) they have shifted their name to the North Watchmen Embassy (or something similar to.. still trying to get information) with wondrous claims of forming their own court, printing their own license plates, and their own ID.. so that no one needs to have gov't ID, or a drivers license. And that they will be under their own jurisdiction. And are offering (for free, only a donation needed) training in how to be a Landholder Steward for the land they 'own'... (Zachow, Fearn, Fiola are all involved with these things)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Might be time to phone in an expert. I thought indictment #1 meant they had decided which charges to go with and that they'd be picking a jury and stuff to start the trial soon. Is there even a cut off point for when they can keep adding indictments and charges?
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

For adding charges/indictments there needs to be 'new' actions/evidence etc. IE.. Dean uttering threats .. is a new action, and allows for a series of new charges to be laid. However, if he can keep his tongue and rage in check.. no new charges should appear... Unless things from his history come back to haunt him. (Those things being actions that were previously STAYED.. not dismissed) . There is in reality a time limit.. as part of the idea of a Speedy Trial etc.. however, to use that against the court, would require Dean to utilize someone who actually understands law, has been educated, and would know how to properly file the paperwork through the courts... This being Dean.. yeh, not gonna happen - thanks for coming, please try again! :P
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I want to see if they charge him for the false PPSA liens he filed.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://itccs.org/2014/10/10/hell-never- ... -a-canadi/
The ITCCS Directorate today adopted Canadian common law activist Dean Clifford as an International Prisoner of Conscience and began campaigning for his immediate release from “barbaric police state conditions”. The ITCCS will be presenting a formal petition of Habeas Corpus to Canadian courts to secure his release.

Clifford was arrested without a warrant or charges in November, 2013 while giving a public talk on common law rights. Since then, he has been confined incommunicado in a Brandon, Manitoba prison, where he has been routinely denied the right to appear in court, file petitions or seek Habeas Corpus relief.

This week, a sheriff at the prison told Clifford’s wife,

“Dean will never get out of here”.

Clifford has been a prominent common law educator for years in Canada, challenging the arbitrary unlawfulness of Canadian law and the “crown” court system. He is also a supporter of the ITCCS and the common law court movement.

“Everything indicates that Dean Clifford is being deliberately targeted and persecuted by the Canadian government and made a public example of for his exposure of the illegality of the crown courts” said ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett today.

“Simply for demanding the proof that he’s obligated under Natural Law to pay taxes or obey arbitrary statutes, Dean has been locked away without a fair trial for a year, family members are denied access to him, and his basic Habeas Corpus rights and due process have been thrown right out the window. None of us is safe if they can do this to one honest man. Dean’s persecution as a political prisoner is showing us why we need to stand down all crown authority and create a new nation here.”

On behalf of the ITCCS, Annett announced that a common law court is being convened in Brandon this month to bring charges against those responsible for Dean’s unlawful incarceration. He also disclosed that a nation wide campaign to release Dean Clifford will commence this week, including public protests and occupations by ITCCS and common law activists across Canada.

ITCCS Central is asking all of its affiliates in nineteen countries to stage similar actions outside and inside Canadian consulates and businesses around the world on behalf of Dean Clifford and the common law.

For information how you can assist, contact itccscentral@gmail.com , or republicofkanata@gmail.com .

This Statement is endorsed by the Provisional Council for the Republic of Kanata in Winnipeg.

Issued 10 October, 2014 (GMT)
notorial dissent

And there are how many of these sterling examples of sovrunignoramity when they all get together in whatever the Canadian equivalent of Denny's?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I doubt that the officers of the Manitoba courts are going to tremble in fear at the news that Kevin Annett and the ITCCS is on Dean's case. From RationalWiki;
The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (or ITCCS) is a one-man blog that pretends to be a tribunal established to enforce common law.[1] Despite claims of being based in Brussels, the whole thing is written in Canada by Kevin D. Annett, a defrocked[2] United Church of Canada minister.

The ITCCS came to some notice in the social media sphere in February 2013, when Annett issued a claim that Pope Benedict XVI resigned for fear of arrest on an ITCCS warrant[3] and the hard of thinking forwarded it around as if this actually made sense. The website did look fairly professional at the time, although it has since decayed heavily. If nothing else, it nicely illustrates how the Timecube Law and Haig's Law can go hand in hand.

Previously, Annett had made his money claiming to represent the interests of native Canadians. Until they told him to damn well stop it.[4][5]

With the ITCCS, Annett attempts to mimic genuine international organisations, and is actually good enough at this to have fooled a few normal people (and a lot of raving conspiracy-prone nutters) into thinking there's anything at all to this. He produces very nicely-formatted, official-looking documents and everything.[8] However, an examination of the blog's actual content will quickly reveal that in legal terms, it's not even wrong even by pseudolaw standards. Annett has "convicted" two consecutive Popes of genocide and child trafficking, issuing "international arrest warrants" for them.[9] He has also issued a proclamation dissolving Canada.[10] And Great Britain, though that one was only on Twitter.[11]

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Whee, another near pseudo-legal person pops into the fray!! Now, to see if they actually file in the Canadian courts or not (rather doubtful). As far as I know, they can not file an action without the agreement/permission of the person in question (Dean).

This does seem to be rather LATE in the fray, since Dean has been in jail for a year already.. Odd to be throwing their supreme and uber elite weight behind this now.. Maybe someone looking to hitch another free ride?

EDIT - Notorial Dissent, Canada does indeed have Denny's :)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Deanster just keeps racking up the wins! Thursday was his stay hearing. Result?
33 09-Oct-2014 Winnipeg-QB DISPOSITION SHEET LANCHBERY, J. 09OCT2014 MOTION FOR STAY DISMISSED

Dean loses again. However things are moving. I think the trial has been set for Oct. 28:
34 09-Oct-2014 Winnipeg-QB DISPOSITION SHEET (ASSIGNMENT COURT) PERLMUTTER, ACJ; 08OCT2014 PT: 28OCT2014 9AM (RW DONE)
Best guess; a pre-trial hearing was held on Oct. 8, with the trail set for the 28th. Or the 28th could be the pre-trial hearing, not certain. We need someone with boots on the ground in Winnipeg to check it out. I'm fully booked with our Vancouver miscreants.

But, as Steve Jobs used to say "One more thing"
31 09-Oct-2014 Winnipeg-QB TRANSCRIPT PRELIM - VOL1 - 29AUG14 LISMER, PJ
32 09-Oct-2014 Winnipeg-QB TRANSCRIPT PRELIM - VOL2 - 04SEP14 LISMER, PJ
These are almost certainly the transcripts of Dean's preliminary hearing, where the Crown's evidence against him was detailed. And since the preliminary hearing was successful this evidence was enough to take Dean to trial. It appears Dean has elected to be tried by Judge alone which means that the transcripts are not subject to a publication ban.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I thought it would be a jury trial
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Dean would probably be better off with a Jury trial, as he could wow them with his pseudo-legal babbling and confuse them. Then they would wake up, have some good old Timmy-Ho' (for explanation, Tim Hortons is Canada's super coffee chain) coffee and be back on track. Now, the selection OF that jury, would be awesome, as Dean could, exclude enough people to get some on the jury that would be sympathetic to his foolhardy ideas. Wait, that would require Dean to actually understand and know law, and how the system works.. Sorry, I was having a dream sequence there..
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actually I'm wrong and Jeffery is correct. I was just told that Dean elected for a judge and jury trial. So the preliminary hearing transcripts are subject to a publication ban. Damn.

There's another big negative about jury trials. When trial is by a judge alone he generally writes the reasons for his decision, the stuff I enjoy analyzing. A jury just gives a guilty or not guilty decision and that's it. Where's the fun in that?

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I doubt that the officers of the Manitoba courts are going to tremble in fear at the news that Kevin Annett and the ITCCS is on Dean's case.
i have done my digging on that snake kevin annette before. i know this seems long but the relevant bits will be in my posts and kiwi's. that is if anyone wants some real dirt on that friggin creep kevin...

start on this page...

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/43- ... ?start=144

more to come on deaner. i think you cats are giving him to much credit...
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....