"Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Moderator: Burnaby49

GC_SDNPBC
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: "Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Post by GC_SDNPBC »

We do hope that Mr. General will comply with the order today as he has suggested to our lawyer.

Ron Usher
General Counsel
The Society of Notaries Public of B.C.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'd bet paragraph 8 is painful. Just rubbing it in.
I didn't think being declared an OCPA had any actual legal status attached to it. I thought "vexatious litigant" was the status that prevented court activities without supervision.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

GC_SDNPBC wrote:We do hope that Mr. General will comply with the order today as he has suggested to our lawyer.

Ron Usher
General Counsel
The Society of Notaries Public of B.C.
Welcome back Ron, and congratulations on a successful and appropriate court action. I imagine your position limits your postings here but I hope Quatloos gives you some OPCA entertainment to offset some of the OPCA headaches you've had to deal with!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And what happened with the Chief in terms of complying with the court order?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A well timed question because, entirely by chance, I ran into the Chief outside the downtown Vancouver courthouse a few days ago and I asked him about that! I was on the way to one of my innumerable Poriskyite hearings. The Chief was, as always, friendly and quite open about things. He said he'd delivered his notary stuff to the Society. However without confirmation from the Society I have no way of verifying exactly what he surrendered. The big item was his fake notary seals.

He was also required to give the Society a client list but I don't know the status of that. He said he planned to appeal the decision and I told him great, entirely within his rights, but be sure and comply with the court order until then. Otherwise he'll trigger the suspended jail term.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

So...wait, wait. I don't understand. The Chief clearly indicates he believes Canadian courts have no power over him. By complying with the order, isn't the Chief indicating that Canadian courts do indeed have proper jurisdiction?

Even if he appeals, why would you do that if (as in his fantasy) your first nation status makes you exempt from the laws of Canada? He will of course lose that appeal, and he knows that, but he also knows most of his sovcit followers will take any loss as a win because were dealing with really stupid people here.

Of course we know what happened in reality: when the Chief finally realized the sovcit bluster was going to result in actual jail time, he was quick to bow to the will of the court. I really hope he proves me wrong by fighting the contempt order and not complying fully - the jail time would be just lovely (and it is what he should have received this time around). But I doubt he will. When push came to shove, the Chief caved.

And so we add yet another loss in the annals of sovcit court cases in Canada...bringing up their success rate to an astonishing 0%. Thanks for adding to the "successes," Chief!
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

LightinDarkness wrote:The Chief clearly indicates he believes Canadian courts have no power over him.
Perhaps he finally realized the logic in the fact that:
  • since he notarized documents used in Canadian courts
then:
  • he was responsible for breaching his two canoes treaty
and that by doing so, he put himself into Canadian jurisdiction.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:Of course we know what happened in reality: when the Chief finally realized the sovcit bluster was going to result in actual jail time, he was quick to bow to the will of the court.
Here's my take on this: the Chief was pursuing this notary scam as just another way of earning some bucks, regardless of what harms this would cause. If the government got involved, he could try to bluster through it by playing the race card. Maybe the government would back off, maybe it would trigger some support for native causes, maybe he would get some free publicity for his music career. And when jail time finally loomed, he would roll over and give up the notary - and then be able to claim his surrender as another one of those horrible moments in native history where the evil white man government stomped all over native rights.
Hyrion wrote:...he was responsible for breaching his two canoes treaty...
The Chief has been in the breach of that treaty every time he uses a Canadian highway, uses Canadian money, works as a welder in Canadian cities, uses a Canadian bank...the list goes on.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AlleySmoker
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by AlleySmoker »

Here is the contract presented to the judge in lieu of showing up in court for Micah Green by Chief Rock
https://micahgreenestate.wordpress.com/ ... ile-56346/
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks, a bit more history of the Chief's glory days. I've posted nothing about the Chief for about eight years because he dropped all of his sovereign activity as a result of his contempt of court conviction. He now focuses on his music career and the sale of sundries such as clothing. He's working on a website for clothes called "Native By Nature Clothing". I've no idea how successful he's been.

I visit his Face Book page from time to time and he still posts anti-government, alternate lifestyle stuff but nothing of any consequence. He's been posting anti-Teflon videos of late, fluff like that. His latest Face Book posting tells how he just released (online) a new album 14 hours ago;
Sino General updated his profile picture.
14h ·
RedSKin Boy Album now available on all streaming platforms, bandcamp is where you can support and buy the album #redskinboy #chiefrock #chiefy #entertribal #mzshellz
A friend of his has this to say about it.
Noah Fine
September 1 at 9:43 AM ·
This is my friend Sino General’s latest record.

He made it himself. While simultaneously hustling on a dozen other successful fronts including backing his partner Shell Z Runns on her own epic music journey.

Sino defends his and all peoples with a free and independent mind. He doesn’t care about popular opinion, cultural or any other boundaries.

This record was not at all what I was expecting to hear. I was expecting a pretty hard-political, classic Sino rapping record.

It’s however mostly a love record. Which is perfect and exactly what’s needed during dark times.

Thank you Sino for all your hard work in music, your business, family and most of all for your expressing yourself freely and accessibly.

I love you brother.

AlleySmoker
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by AlleySmoker »