"Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Moderator: Burnaby49

Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: "Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Post by Chados »

Believe it or not, U.K. law also remains relevant in the United States. My state, for example, has a statute that specifically reads:
The common and statute laws of England which are of a general and not a local nature, with the exception hereinafter mentioned, down to the 4th day of July, 1776, are declared to be of force in this state; provided, the said statutes and common law be not inconsistent with the Constitution and laws of the United States and the acts of the Legislature of this state.
I've actually used modern-day English statutes and acts, and English case law from the 1960s, in local cases here to explain common-law concepts that we don't have case law discussing.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Which would make sense since we based a lot of our laws around English law. I have heard of courts using English law to set precedent where there is none before but, as your statute said, only in a generalized fashion.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Texas law:
Sec. 5.001. RULE OF DECISION. The rule of decision in this state consists of those portions of the common law of England that are not inconsistent with the constitution or the laws of this state, the constitution of this state, and the laws of this state.
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, section. 5.001.

However, if I recall correctly, the phrase "common law of England" in this statute has been interpreted in Texas to mean the common law of England as it existed at the time Texas became a state (December 29, 1845).

EDIT: My memory failed me on the date. The effective date of the adoption of English common law in Texas was January 20, 1840 (when the Republic of Texas was a separate country). See, e.g., Milner v. Red River Valley Pub. Co., 249 S.W.2d 227, Tex. Ct. Civ. App. - Dallas (1952).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It seems to me that such declarations are effectively using english law as the state's preinstalled default applications. It's like getting a new computer. Need a browser? It's already got Internet Explorer. But eventually, you enact, er install, Firefox. Otherwise, your first year as a government would be devoted entirely to thinking of things that need laws, writing the laws, and passing them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

grixit wrote:It seems to me that such declarations are effectively using english law as the state's preinstalled default applications......
Good analogy.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

The good Chief seems to be trying a different way now.
Chief Wallows in Mud wrote:When your given permission to do something, what relationship do you have with the one who GRANTS you permission? Keeping in mind being issued a license is permission to do a certain thing. Now what permissions have you been granted?

Paul

Post by Paul »

Illinois' Common Law Act:
(5 ILCS 50/1) (from Ch. 1, par. 801)
Sec. 1. That the common law of England, so far as the same is applicable and of a general nature, and all statutes or acts of the British parliament made in aid of, and to supply the defects of the common law, prior to the fourth year of James the First, excepting the second section of the sixth chapter of 43d Elizabeth, the eighth chapter of 13th Elizabeth, and ninth chapter of 37th Henry Eighth, and which are of a general nature and not local to that kingdom, shall be the rule of decision, and shall be considered as of full force until repealed by legislative authority.
BTW, the 3 exceptions are all usury laws. The banks have ALWAYS been in charge.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And how often I wonder has there been a reference to any of Henry, Elizabeth, or James in current law?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit

Post by grixit »

So no exclusions for acts under Edward VI, which woukd have been full of nasty anti catholic laws, nor acts under Mary, which would have been nasty too, but anti protestant?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Chief2k13 wrote:So, i will be back in a few days or so after my review of these case laws, until than see you in a few days or maybe a week
Or not.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:
Chief2k13 wrote:So, i will be back in a few days or so after my review of these case laws, until than see you in a few days or maybe a week
Or not.
You expect anything different?

notorial dissent

Maybe it means something different in crazy land????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

wserra wrote:
Or not.
Brave Sir Robin, bravely ran away.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit

Post by grixit »

The Rock says: If you keep telling me the facts, i'm going to take my head, turn it sideways, and stick it straight up into aboriginal sovereign territory!

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
notorial dissent

And apparently did.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My guess is that, after his "review of these case laws", he didn't find the answer he wanted, so he's simply hiding to avoid having to tell us that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Some new information on Chief Rock Sino General. I have previously reported in the Nananimo Three (Five) message thread (viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9388&start=60#p160272) that I suspected Chief Rock was the person who had 'sealed' or 'notarized' the Peace Officer documents used by the Nanaimo Three (Five).

It appears I am not the only person to have linked those elements. The Societies of Notaries Public of British Columbia in August issued a bulletin (http://lakecountrynotary.com/?p=70) warning of a 'fake notary' on the loose. One with a familiar name:
August 2013 – The Society of Notaries Public of BC has identified a person who has been holding himself out as a Notary, and is taking steps through the courts to stop his activity.

Please be aware of this person’s name in case you receive any solicitations from him to provide Notarial services. It is most likely that your documents will not be useable when signed and sealed by this man.

If you have already had documents notarized by this person please contact me, and I will discuss your situation with the Society.

This person presents himself as:
  • Sino General, also known as
    Sino Cameron General
    AKA Chief Rock
    AKA Hajistahenthway, Notary Public
This person has never been appointed by the Ministry of Justice as a Commissioner for Taking Affidavits under the Evidence Act.

He is not a member of the Law Society of British Columbia, or of the Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia.
To be honest, I had not thought that "Sino General" was a real name, and so I had not investigated that name in the usual legal databases. Nothing in CanLII. However, while the British Columbia's Court databases show no criminal proceedings associated with that name, there are the following civil actions that involve "Sino Cameron General":
  • Action # 135837
    Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce v. Sino C. General
    British Columbia Supreme Court - New Westminister Law Courts
    [file opened June 24, 2011, last activity April 2, 2012]

Action # 134883
    Society of Notaries Public of British Coumbia v. Sino Cameron General
    British Columbia Supreme Court - Vancouver Law Courts
    [file opened and last activity June 28, 2013]
How very interesting. I presume the latter lawsuit is the legal action mentioned in the Society's notice. As far as I am aware (and I have not engaged in a particularly rigorous investigation of this point) Sino Cameron General a.k.a. Hajistahenthway does not appear to have brought up either of these legal actions in his CONTRACT LAW Studies and research Facebook group. That is very curious, as it seems to me that these would be nearly ideal opportunities for Sino Cameron General to demonstrate the efficacy of his techniques - and offer perhaps skeptical persons the hard evidence they often demand.

However there is more interesting data. The lawyer representing the Society of Notaries Public, Ron Usher, gave an interview with CBC Radio a few days ago about Sino Cameron General a.k.a. Hajistahenthway. A recording of that interview is available here (http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/ID/2404037152/). The interview is quite short, and runs from 1:21 to 1:27. Usher provides a general background on how interactions between Freemen-on-the-Land and B.C.'s notaries have not been pleasant, to the point of physical threats and Freemen being removed from notary offices by RCMP and police.

Also interesting is that the Society claims Sino Cameron General a.k.a. Hajistahenhway has been drawing up contracts, disputing debts, commissioning affidavits, and of course notarizing documents, including the documents used by the Nanaimo Three (Five). So it would seem that the B.C. authorities have at this time linked all these persons together.

Usher confirms that the Society has an action against Sino Cameron General. The Society is seeking an injunction against Sino Cameron General to cease acting as a notary. Usher reports that Sino Cameron General has been served but has not filed a reply, and the deadline for a reply has past. No court date for the injunction hearing is set at this point, but one is impending.

And apparently Chief Rock Sino General has indeed heard this interview, and offers the following response (http://www.facebook.com/groups/42186393 ... 605728383/):
ChiefRock Sino General
Whoaa, say what ? Listen to this, Its about Notaries, mmmm i think someone is confused here talking about Chief Rock, Sino General and Hajistahenhway who are completely separate things totally...ha idiots ....
I am used to a man and his strawman, but is Sino Cameron General saying he is, in fact, a trinity? That would be new. Well, in a non-ecclesiastical sense.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Mowe as always I am grateful to you for following up on this stuff. I too had no idea that this Sino General was his real name.

That interview is great by the way, I love this part:

Interviewer: So what legal value do these documents [FMOTL paperwork] have?
Notary Public Rep: Absolutely none.

But I am sure the notary public society is also in on the conspiracy same as the courts, which is why they can't reveal the truth about the all powerful magic of FMTOL paper terrorism.

I wish the US states would take a page from Canada on this - the FMOTL idea that notarizing documents gives them additional magical power was another thing they lifted from the US soverign citizen crazies, but far as I can tell none of the states have yet caught on to this and told notaries to watch out for it.
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

Hey, i didnt leave you guys totally, i got super busy with my music and my shows i been doing all over. I got shows going on and imma post some of the shows i been doing. Im selling cds and shooting music videos. So, moved also but its taking me time because of all my work and studio time to finish the album.
www.soundcloud.com/chiefrock2k9
www.chiefrockmusic.com

So, no worries i will be back and thanks for bringing up some cases for me, to note the CIBC case is a win, CIBC will be getting a case handed back to them, im going after them for vexitous ligation and abuse of court process and also, i told them i get 1000/hr and i can prove that as i get over 1000 hr to perform and for speaking engagements to which i can show contracts for my time, most of them 1000.00 paid were only for 30mins. So, i told CIBC if you want me in your court, cause i warned them its a waste of your time but they wanted to make an example of me or create some kind of precedent against my person i use. nah , this is not going to happen. idiots screwed up their own paperwork putting the carriage before the horse awww shoot eh. That case got set a side. I still need to go finish that off i been letting it sit for a bit.

As for Notary thing, Ron Usher is absolutely right, Sino Cameron General is not a Notary public at all. The person i use was never one and can never be one or would wanna be one, especially of B.C., So hope this clears things up for you. I gotta go back to the studio and go back to doing some work, but i may have taken a bit longer than i said but i guess if you wanna label it something, label it "Indian time" lol...enjoy boys, also i really enjoyed alot of the comments on the The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada, soo freaking funny...there is a fave line of , you and reality are strangers are you, or something bahahaha...thanks guys quite entertaining.

Also, Notaries are being appointed by Cayugas, Also a West Coast Nations has just authorized and appointed another notary to sign and seal documents by two Hereditary Chiefs and clan mothers as they did in Cayuga Nation. So, please tell me you guys have a court file that shows WHITE EUROPEANS have a document or treaty or something that says WHITE EUROPEANS JUDGES or courts have jurisdiction over other nations to tell them what they can and cannot do ? Please tell me you have this, that they can come on our lands and tell our nations how to conduct themselves ??? please you gotta research this please....show me where they were granted authority by her Majesty in anyway...Courts, something ??????? im relying on you guys...i know you can do it !!!!!!!!! also, a Native notary society website is due up and also, the Hague will be contacted by all the nations to join and get an apostille seal to authenticate the notaries as well. Seeing Canada is to chicken shlt to sign up for it arg lol... :roll:
wserra

Post by wserra »

Chief2k13 wrote:the CIBC case is a win, CIBC will be getting a case handed back to them, im going after them for vexitous ligation and abuse of court process
Someone who can track Canadian cases: kindly keep us up to date on this one. It should be fun.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume