"Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Moderator: Burnaby49

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: "Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Post by wserra »

ChiefDate has complained about the post of LightinDarkness which appears six posts earlier in the thread:
i request this topic be off limits and request anything having to do with my family be removed honorably.
I fielded the report.

Normally, anything about family is indeed off limits. If anyone had posted names, or addresses, or any type of identifying detail, I would remove it. However, no one did, and none of the posters to this thread would have done so in the first place. Moreover, I fully agree with Kestrel that, even if the original references were only marginally relevant, ChiefDate placed the subject front and center by writing:
I do have private contracts with my childs mom, she has accepted my private payments and we are removing ourselves from this extortion system they call family law. I told her not to remove herself from it immediately because i wanted to practice going in and trying some stuff out.
"Private contracts"? "Private payments"? "Extortion system"? And, of course, as Kestrel pointed out, ChiefDate intends to abuse the system by hanging out there just to play around. All of this is not only on-topic, but of a piece with what we've already observed about him.

It stays.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Question for the Chief:
Do you intend to comply with the decision of the court or will you continue to do the notary stuff?
Question for the sun:
Do you intend to rise in the east again tomorrow?

Keep in mind that the Chief has consistently denied, including personally to me, that he does not do anything that can be construed as acting as a notary, notwithstanding the word "Notary" after his name on many of the documents he signs and the affixing of his own personal seal to them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Keep in mind that the Chief has consistently denied, including personally to me, that he does not do anything that can be construed as acting as a notary, notwithstanding the word "Notary" after his name on many of the documents he signs and the affixing of his own personal seal to them.
Hhmm...I see your point.
Well, why does he do what he does? What is the point of it all?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Hhmm...I see your point.
Well, why does he do what he does? What is the point of it all?
He charges for it. His only other occupation I'm aware of is musician and I don't know if that provides much of a livelyhood. Maybe he even believes the line he's selling. Bernard Yankson and Charles Holmes both used documents prepared by the Chief and both espoused the Chief's unilateral contract argument in court. No question in my mind that they are true believers.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote:
He charges for it.
So he must believe he is providing some kind of service. Perhaps the Chief could explain what that service is and if he intends to carry on providing it?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby, just as a point of reference, I will assume, for the sake of reality, that since the Notary Society went to all the trouble of going to court to get a C&D, that they provided some good clear examples of the Chief's having notarized documents he claims he hasn't been doing?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
He charges for it.
So he must believe he is providing some kind of service. Perhaps the Chief could explain what that service is and if he intends to carry on providing it?
I think the "Chief's" angle is that he wants to make money doing something, but can't/won't go through the normal procedure to qualify for the role he wants to play, so he comes up with some farkakte fantasy about how he doesn't need to follow the same laws as anyone else because of some perceived ancestral right. My money is on him continuing to do so until he becomes the involuntary guest of HM the Queen of Canada.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:Burnaby, just as a point of reference, I will assume, for the sake of reality, that since the Notary Society went to all the trouble of going to court to get a C&D, that they provided some good clear examples of the Chief's having notarized documents he claims he hasn't been doing?
That's why the judge said "interesting" use of fingerprints, he was reviewing examples of the Chief's work that the Notaries had included in their submission to court. I managed to get a copy of the documents submitted including the same examples reviewed by the judge. The one right on the top of the pile Says that "It is hereby certified, that on the date noted below, the undersigned Notary Public mailed to . . "

Three guesses who the undersigned notary was. That's right!

Hajistahenhway Notary Public
Suite 465
604 Columbia Street
new Westminster British Columbia
Non Domestic without Canada

I have a bunch of them like that, all signed with the Chief identifying himself as a notary public. One, purporting to be a $9,000,000 private indemnity bond, has as its signatories our old friends Alexander Ream and David Lange, along with their right thumbprints as seal. Apparently if you put a lot of words on paper saying the paper is a $9,000,000 bond, good for discharging all debts, taxes, encumberances, liens, judgments, contracts, and the kitchen sink, then put your thumbprint on it along with the International Notary Chief Rocks's signature you've just created $9,000,000! And I was stupid enough to spend my entire adult life slogging away at a sucker's bet 9 to 5 job. Turns out all I needed was a half hour filling in blanks, some ink for my thumb print, the Chief's signature, and I would have been set for life.

notorial dissent

Just my 2¢, but EVERY time I see the following: "Private contracts"? "Private payments"? "Extortion system" and "I do have private contracts with my childs mom, she has accepted my private payments and we are removing ourselves from this extortion system they call family law.", to borrow the quotes from WES, exactly one thing springs immediately and automatically to mind. Someone trying to scam the system and get out from under whatever mess they've gotten themselves in to with child services/welfare.

I also have shall we say less than no faith in anything the Chief has to say, so I quite frankly doubt that his version of what was actually going on shares anything but a bare resemblance to what was actually going on or happened.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Chief2k13 wrote:I just requested respectfully not to talk about it period.
Translation: I don't have any way to defend against the charges the court has before it regarding me being a delinquent dad.

And this is a big elephant in the room that Chief is trying to pretend to ignore. I suspect he knows that he just doesn't have the right magic words to get rid of it, so hence his effort to steer the conversation away from the inevitable.

Burnaby, what is the practice of Canadian law regarding those parents who chronically fail to make child support payments? At any point does it become a criminal offense with jail time?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:hree guesses who the undersigned notary was. That's right!

Suite 465
604 Columbia Street
But how could that be? Are you telling us that the words "Notary Public" mean that the person with those words behind their name are claiming to be a notary public? I suspect Chief is going to disagree with that obvious interpretation and tell us we simply don't know what those words really mean. But I am willing to guess that maybe "notary public" in Chief's dictionary means "he-who-speaks-with-forked-tongue."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He charges for it.
Apparently so. But does he accept Private Bonds in payment for his fee? Does he use Private Bonds to pay his ex?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Chief2k13 wrote:I just requested respectfully not to talk about it period.
Translation: I don't have any way to defend against the charges the court has before it regarding me being a delinquent dad.

And this is a big elephant in the room that Chief is trying to pretend to ignore. I suspect he knows that he just doesn't have the right magic words to get rid of it, so hence his effort to steer the conversation away from the inevitable.

Burnaby, what is the practice of Canadian law regarding those parents who chronically fail to make child support payments? At any point does it become a criminal offense with jail time?
I'm in the happy position of not having a clue. Got married once, 36 years ago, and I've stayed that way. I believe it can end up in jail time but it takes a lot of work. I've read a lot of case decisions where there is no way the guy is paying but the courts keep trying. Perhaps Mowe knows.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:hree guesses who the undersigned notary was. That's right!

Suite 465
604 Columbia Street
But how could that be? Are you telling us that the words "Notary Public" mean that the person with those words behind their name are claiming to be a notary public? I suspect Chief is going to disagree with that obvious interpretation and tell us we simply don't know what those words really mean. But I am willing to guess that maybe "notary public" in Chief's dictionary means "he-who-speaks-with-forked-tongue."
I think (I make no claim to any depth of knowledge about the Chief's belief) that he hangs his hat on two points. The first is that he is First Nations and so the normal laws of Canada don't apply to him. Simply put the Notary Society has no jurisdiction to regulate his activities. The second is magic incantations that mean, even though he calls himself a notary, he isn't a notary as defined by the Society. Note that last line on his Notarial Signature I copied above;

"Non Domestic without Canada"

I think he is trying to indicate with that line that he holds that mystical "International Notary" designation that Charles Holmes was babbling about at his trial. As an International Notary he is not subject to the rules of the Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia. Ron Usher told me that there is no such thing as an "International Notary" so I'm assuming the Chief just made it up.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Is there some first nations group that recognizes the chief as having some form of special status or title?

Or is he the equivalent of a janitor playing CEO in the boss' chair at night before taking out the waste bin?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Is there some first nations group that recognizes the chief as having some form of special status or title?

Or is he the equivalent of a janitor playing CEO in the boss' chair at night before taking out the waste bin?
The Chief's rants about his rights and status tend to be about his claimed legal status in relation to non-indians, he says nothing about any special status or position he holds within his First nations Community. Since he is not a guy to hide his light under a bushel I assume he has no special status. He is "Chief" because he calls himself that, not because he is actually a Band Chief.

notorial dissent

Even assuming, arguendo, that the First Nations actually do have such a position, they would only have authority to notarize within the tribal community and for tribal members, so whoopee!!!

There is no such thing as an "International Notary" so he is indeed making it up. So again, big surprise. NOT!!!
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Chief2k13 wrote:... Anyways i wrote up a blog about Ron Ron and his activities. ... Anyways guys thanks again for keeping this thread alive, i welcome all the comments negative or positive lol. ...

http://chiefrockmusic.wordpress.com/201 ... extortion/

the blog link, almost forgot :snicker:
Chief Rock Sino General: I had a chance to read the blog you linked in this message, and while I will not respond to much of what you wrote, there was one particular theme that caught my attention. To summarize, you are concerned that your ideas on contract law will not or have not received a fair assessment and analysis in court:
  • 1. you and other non-lawyers are using the same legal rules, maxims, cases, and textbooks that are commonly used by Canadian lawyers in court;

2. once a court litigant is labelled as a Freeman-on-the-Land, or an OPCA litigant, then that litigant's arguments and evidence will receive an improper or cursory response from a judge; and

3. when the Meads v. Meads, 2012 ABQB 571 judgment is cited, judges rely entirely on that case to dismiss the arguments of persons who argue legal concepts like your own.
I hope that is a fair summary of your perspective.

It seems to me that what may be a solution to this concern is to go to court in a test case. I cannot see any reason why you and a like-minded person cannot enter into one or more contracts between yourselves, breach those contracts, file a lawsuit between the two of you, and then go to a judge to obtain a legal ruling.

There would be no interfering outside parties, such as government bodies, financial institutions, or legal professionals. No 'insiders' would be involved - there would be no lawyers - just you, your fellow litigant, and the judge.

No one would be labelled a Freeman, OPCA litigant, Sovereign Citizen, or so on. You and the other litigant would appear to the judge to just be ordinary business persons, engaged in contract. No one would be called a vexatious litigant, or alleged to make frivolous arguments. As far as the judge would know, this is two serious honest people, attempting to resolve a dispute between them, applying the law as they understand it.

You and the other litigant can cite exactly what legal principles, arguments, and authorities you believe are relevant. In your blog entry you were concerned that certain legal maxims have been ignored. Concepts such as tacit or implicit acceptance of a contract offer can be raised. You and the other litigant can provide the judge with what you identify are the relevant legal textbooks and cases.

No one would bring up Meads v. Meads - unless of course you chose to do so.

I suspect the trial would be a simple procedure. You and the other litigant could agree on a statement of facts; there would be no need for either of you to testify or provide other evidence, unless of course you wanted to. Perhaps this could be the scenario you present to the judge:
  • a) The other person enters into a written contract to provide you with consulting services; you will pay $1000 for the services.

b) The consulting services are provided and both parties agree the services match the terms of the contract. You owe $1000.

c) You write the consultant a letter you say is a contract offer: that both parties agree to amend the contract so that the total payment will be $500. You enclose a $500 cheque. The letter says the consultant has 10 days to refuse the contract offer. If there is no refusal, then the consultant has agreed to accept only $500 as the total payment for the contract.

d) The consultant cashes the cheque, but does not reply in the 10 day period to reject your offer.

e) The consultant says he has not agreed to only be paid $500 for the consulting services, and wants the remaining $500.

f) You disagree, say that the $500 contract offer was tacitly accepted, and so there is no debt.

g) The consultant sues you for the allegedly outstanding $500 debt.
The trial would simply be legal arguments from both parties, and those facts.

Whatever judge heard that trial would have a duty to hear the arguments, read the materials submitted, and then provide a full judgment in response. If the trial involves a real legal dispute then the litigants have an absolute right to have a clear, definitive resolution to that dispute, and reasons why the judge came to that result.

You could even ask the judge to provide written reasons, rather than an oral judgment. I do not believe judges are obligated to provide written reasons on request, but if you explain this judgment will be important as a precedent for other trials then the judge may understand this is potentially an important piece of case law that deserves to be reported in public databases. At the very worst, you can order a transcript of the proceeding and outcome.

Some persons in the Freeman-on-the-Land community say they are often successful in court, but that their 'wins' get hidden from the public. If you and a colleague were to run one or more test case trials like this, and were successful, then that would provide proof to all that your understanding of contract law is correct.

That is just a suggestion, but I think if you are serious about testing and proving your understanding of contract law then there is no a better way to establish to everyone that the legal strategies you teach are valid. If your position is accepted and applied by the court then you would have achieved a standard that would clearly set you apart from others who make large claims, but have provided absolutely no evidence of success. I won't name names - we both know the many persons who fall into that category.

The only cost would be time, court fees, and perhaps if you lose the amount in dispute - after all, the successful party would have a judgment that can be enforced under law.

Perhaps Tony Boutros would be interested in being the 'other half' of the dispute? I may be mistaken, but I believe you both have a similar perspective on contract law. If nothing else, the trial and result would be a very interesting - and important - subject for his Internet radio program.

I hope this idea is helpful.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Better yet, the Chief could pay the $500 by issuing the creditor one of his Private Discharging and Indemnity Bonds. In order to give it some real credibility have big guns like David August Lange (DAVID AUGUST LANGE) and Alexander Ream (ALEXANDER REAM) witness it. Chief could notarize it then the court could rule on a whole range of issues that are, at present, inconveniencing the Chief. And please, don't give me some petty small-minded quibbling that a notary can't notarize his own documents. You have to stop thinking in terms of the local notary in that store-front office down at the strip-mall. The Chief is an International Notary (Non Domestic without Canada) so he is not bound by the rules as we understand them.

Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

Wrong Wrong do not go down that rabbit hole, i do not prepare nor help anyone with their paperwork. I do my own paperwork and people plagiarize my documents and their style it is not me doing it. I only prepare documents in a contractual form always, any other form is not me period. Charles or Bernard has not and do not ask me for any help in anyway. Charles has been doing this years before i even started looking at law as well as Bernard. I been studying contracts and treaties for my nation and other nations by observation of negotiations and talks among my people in council. Nothing more nothing less. I do as i do in contract law, if what i do appears to look like anything OPCA or freeman that is because they do it much more poorly than i would have.

My views on law are very much in regard to foreigners coming to my lands and occupying with threat of war or murder, by which this Canadian Govt has done over and over to my peoples nation as well as all original nations across east to west. My position is of by what contract or authority does a foreigner come to our lands commanding us around like we are subjects ? from my understanding and history, we have solid treaties that affirm our position as separate from any law made by Royalty /Monarch. So, this will always be my approach because these are our lands as long as the grass grows, rivers flows and sun rises, we will always own the land. Even my people are caretakers but creator has placed us in ownership position in order to protect these lands.

That is my view on it, a foreigner who has a king as their leader is not our king nor our master, not our creator. So we have no obligation to follow your laws period, its that simple. We are separate, we are not Canadian nor American, we are nothing that can be described in English, we are onkwehón:we in our language if you wish to refer to us as something. Six nations that is. :snicker: