"Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Moderator: Burnaby49

Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: "Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Post by Chief2k13 »

I got another post up on Wordpress, there are some documents that i wished to share and get the feedback and thoughts on the documents posted. The one letter, i only posted a part of it but im going to post up the whole letter later. Just for now, a certain part for now.

http://chiefrockmusic.wordpress.com/201 ... tish-rule/

http://chiefrockmusic.files.wordpress.c ... pshot1.jpg
http://chiefrockmusic.files.wordpress.c ... pshot4.jpg

http://chiefrockmusic.files.wordpress.c ... pshot5.jpg

http://chiefrockmusic.files.wordpress.c ... pshot6.jpg

The dear Chief part is for the Cayuga Chief not me :whistle:
http://chiefrockmusic.files.wordpress.c ... pshot2.jpg
http://chiefrockmusic.files.wordpress.c ... ershot.jpg

So, what do you think, how do you interpret this ? :)
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Chief2k13 wrote:So, what do you think, how do you interpret this ? :)
So it's picture day? OK.

The region now called Canada used to be a British possession. Now it is an independent nation.

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Chief2k13 wrote:So, what do you think, how do you interpret this ? :)
As the delusions of someone who thinks that out-of-context snippets of century-old texts mean anything.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Post by Chief2k13 »

Greetings, yes it has been a while since i been on here. I do have a life and music i am working on. For this thread, i have not prepared any documents for freeman, if anyone has evidence to the contrary please show me but this claim is at it is. No documents prepared ever. I do have friends whom ask me for some guidance but none of which have ever showed up on your radar. Most if not all of them give it a try to prepare their own documents, why not, how else would they learn if someone else did it.

I still dont understand why You European followers of their laws, feel your de facto laws or not real legit laws are legit on lands that are STOLEN. Cant go into someone elses house and start making rules, your criminals period, is this why it is called criminal law ? We have beat this horse to death but close your eyes and screaming its not true, its not true wont make it true. Came to our land, robbed, murdered raped children, killed babies, genocidal acts and yet you still sit at your cpu comfortably living on stolen property.

This isnt going away and a trust me on this, many chiefs and natives are catching on and a change is on the horizon, whether you see it or not. The day our ppl build a court house and have our elders as judges and drag those who would continue to rape and steal from our lands and the Govt workers and court workers who continue to allow it...will be thrown in our jails that we will be creating. Meetings are had and discussions are being made on this very topic. May not happen this year or next but bet on it, its coming. Our laws our Govt is the only legit laws on OUR LANDS. Your fake BS laws ruled with guns and tazers, will no longer be of any use.

I do thank you, you helped a fellows wife find out where her man was. So glad you guys are keeping tabs, gave piece of mind. I have not been on here for a while but i will come once in a while. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Also, 5 other nations are now or have appointed 6 others to notarize and seal documents for their citizens and anyone else who comes before them. All under the great seal of their nation, affirmed and signed by the Chiefs, they did that as a FUCK YOU TO THE NOTARY SOCIETY, an original nations notary society will be up and running at some point as well, as another FUCK YOU TO THE BC NOTARY SOCIETY. As it is their lands , they can do as they wish. Its not the crowns or Queen, unless some really old BILL OF SALE pops up, which i doubt. Enjoy. i will. :D
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Welcome back Chief! Somebody at the trial told me you are working on a new album.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Chief2k13 wrote:...

I still dont understand why You European followers of their laws, feel your de facto laws or not real legit laws are legit on lands that are STOLEN. Face it. The Europeans invaded Canada, fought battles / wars with the indigenous people and won. Based on their victory, they established a government. Cant go into someone elses house and start making rules, your criminals period, is this why it is called criminal law ? We have beat this horse to death Yes, you have. But you appear to be no closer to accepting the situation than you were as of your post #1. but close your eyes and screaming its not true, its not true wont make it true. Came to our land, robbed, murdered raped children, killed babies, genocidal acts and yet you still sit at your cpu comfortably living on stolen property.Again, your people (at least adopted people) lost. That makes them subject to the victors.

This isnt going away and a trust me on this, many chiefs and natives are catching on and a change is on the horizon, whether you see it or not. The day our ppl build a court house and have our elders as judges and drag those who would continue to rape and steal from our lands and the Govt workers and court workers who continue to allow it...will be thrown in our jails that we will be creating. Meetings are had and discussions are being made on this very topic. May not happen this year or next but bet on it, its coming. Our laws our Govt is the only legit laws on OUR LANDS. Your fake BS laws ruled with guns and tazers, will no longer be of any use. I don't know what you're smoking, but it seems to be leading you down a road to destruction. The legitimate Canadian government has fairly significant military and police forces. Any attempt by a rabble of 'ppl' to take vigilante actions will be severely trounced. Perhaps a few of your closest followers are gathering in a Canadian equivalent of a Denny's and trash-talking about establishing their own government and arresting all of their perceived evil-doers. Fine. As long as they just sit around talking, they can go on forever. As soon as they take any actions, the repercussions will be ugly. Of course, YOU'LL be on the sidelines, cheering them on instead of in the vanguard.

I do thank you, you helped a fellows wife find out where her man was. So glad you guys are keeping tabs, gave piece of mind. I have not been on here for a while but i will come once in a while. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Also, 5 other nations are now or have appointed 6 others to notarize and seal documents for their citizens and anyone else who comes before them. All under the great seal of their nation, affirmed and signed by the Chiefs, they did that as a FUCK YOU TO THE NOTARY SOCIETY, an original nations notary society will be up and running at some point as well, as another FUCK YOU TO THE BC NOTARY SOCIETY. As it is their lands , they can do as they wish. Its not the crowns or Queen, unless some really old BILL OF SALE pops up, which i doubt. Enjoy. i will. :D
As to the Notary aspect, you and yours can 'notarize' all the documents you wish. Unfortunately, no one outside your immediate circle of loonies (and I don't mean Canadian coins) will recognize the 'notarized' documents.

You really should concentrate on your life and your music. You'll end up far better off that way and also won't drag others into significant trouble.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

AndyK wrote:As to the Notary aspect, you and yours can 'notarize' all the documents you wish.
Pretty sure he's not allowed to fake being a notary anymore; hence his strong denial of association with Simpson and his coarse language towards the notary society. My question to the Chief is, if your attempt at pretending to be a notary failed, what makes you think the six other people you mention will be successful? By the way is Chief involved with the "selling crown land" scam mentioned in the other thread?

Don't let him derail the thread into a discussion of native issues and rights. It's inappropriate for Sino to associate his freeman antics with legitimate native activists and even worse for him to be selling his scam to a population group that is already marginalized.
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

Mowe, lets look at the word de facto -de facto Look up de facto Latin, literally "in fact, in reality," thus, "existing, but not necessarily legally ordained;" from facto, ablative of factum "deed, act"
IN-in- (1)prefix meaning "not, opposite of, without"

The IN was posted because in the de facto post it shows in fact, in reality, so i looked up IN.

Ordained- late 13c., "to appoint or admit to the ministry of the Church," from stem of Old French ordener "place in order, arrange, prepare; consecrate, designate" (Modern French ordonner) and directly from Latin ordinare "put in order, arrange, dispose, appoint," from ordo (genitive ordinis) "order" (see order (n.)). The notion is "to confer holy orders upon." Meaning "to decree, enact" is from c.1300; sense of "to set (something) that will continue in a certain order" is from early 14c. Related: Ordained; ordaining.

Now the question is asked who ordained the Canadian Govt ? Is that a legit question ?

Even if some Church or Queen or King ordained it, those orders are only good for Europe not for Our lands. No KING or Queen has ever ruled our people or our lands, so they would have no such power to ordain anything on these lands, if so please enlighten me. My view and of course im sure you all expect or know what it is. Canada is de facto due to the fact of what i just wrote. Not legit on our lands, these are stolen lands, occupied lands. Can anyone please post up under any legislative act or statue that show they own or make claim to our lands ? I looked up the Lands Survey Act, mentions nothing about any province at all. Someone is spewing bs and it reeks. :sarcastic: :snicker:
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

Century old text dont mean anything, so where does " Canada" get its legit claim to lands NEVER SOLD TO THEM ? Who ordained Canada to be even be here ? Anyways just wanted to say hi !!
:snicker:
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

For your entertainment, this is just the start, they got me booked to go back on for more.

http://aptn.ca/news/2014/02/13/infocus- ... tizenship/
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Chief, I'm going to let the currently-practicing lawyers on this site take the lead in pointing out the error of your ways; but if you crack open your history books you will find many examples of "stolen lands" in which, through military or political force, one governmental entity assumed sovereignty over lands which were not sold to it and in which the citizens did not voluntarily (if at all) consent to the takeover.

You also need to stop playing word games. Here, among other things, you ignore the fact that the word "ordain" can be used in many secular ways, as in:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra

Post by wserra »

Chief2k13 wrote:where does " Canada" get its legit claim to lands NEVER SOLD TO THEM?
You identify yourself as Cayuga (Six Nations). Do you know your own history?

The Cayuga were originally from central New York, specifically the Finger Lakes area, very near where I grew up. Like most of the Iroquois, they were allied with the British during the American Revolution. Bad choice. They were not very popular when the British lost.

Following the Revolution, the British arranged for their indigenous allies to resettle in what is now southern Ontario. Unfortunately, there were indigenous people already there, specifically the Mississauga (Anishinaabe). Thanks to the British, bye-bye, Mississauga; hello Iroquois. How did you put it? "Where does "Cayuga" get its legit claim to lands NEVER SOLD TO THEM?" If I were you, I'd go looking for some Mississauga and give them everything you own.
Who ordained Canada to be even be here ?
I dunno. Who ordained your ancestors to be in southern Ontario? Oh, yeah, the British. That's the way of the world, son.

What a maroon.
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:I dunno. Who ordained your ancestors to be in southern Ontario? Oh, yeah, the British. That's the way of the world, son.
Hmmmm. Quatloosian title for the Chief: "Ordained Oppressor of the Mississuaga Nation."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Chief2k13 wrote:they got me booked to go back on for more
Does that mean you're getting paid to go on their show? I think most of us are curious as to the economics of guru-ship, so please fill us in. How did you land the gig, did they know about your pseudo-legal history and notary stuff before booking you?

And let's see, your first comments on the show you argue that citizenship means you're an employee because Canada is a corporation. I think the error with those statements have been discussed ad nauseum on this forum. Being a Canadian citizen does not mean you're an employee of Canada and Canada is not a corporation, it is a government. You appear to have taken that argument verbatim from Rob Menard; the rough outline of his argument is that if you contribute to a pension then you must be an employee, Canadians contribute to the Canadian Pension plan, therefore they are employees. The error lies in the both premises, there are state run pension plans and contributing to them does not mean that you are an employee of said government.

You also make the incredibly bizarre statement that Canada has extracted $900 trillion from the land so far. I have to ask where the hell you got that number. The GDP of Canada was $1.8 trillion in 2012 and that's the highest it has ever been. Canada would have to be operating that level of economic activity for ~450 years to "extract" $900 trillion.

Finally I have to question why the hell you were even invited. The issues being discussed in the show were clearly complex and of serious political importance. You made zero contribution to what was being discussed and I have to question whether you were even aware of what was being discussed. You've been so indoctrinated by Freeman/Sovereign beliefs that you're incapable of seeing anything beyond that tiny conspiratorial world view. Given that you were the only one representing the Native perspective on that panel, that handicap is not only a detriment to yourself but a detriment to people who could benefit or be harmed by the proposed legislation because you are incapable of effectively advocating for their position. Meanwhile you only manage to make Natives look bad by going on TV and spouting gibberish.

You typed a lengthy diatribe against the evils of European colonists on your lands, yet when you go on TV you repeat pseudolegal nonsense that was sold to you by European con artists like Menard, who bought said nonsense from American white supremacists and con artists.
wserra

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:Hmmmm. Quatloosian title for the Chief: "Ordained Oppressor of the Mississuaga Nation."
I like that.
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:
And let's see, your first comments on the show you argue that citizenship means you're an employee because Canada is a corporation. I think the error with those statements have been discussed ad nauseum on this forum. Being a Canadian citizen does not mean you're an employee of Canada and Canada is not a corporation, it is a government. . . .

. . .You typed a lengthy diatribe against the evils of European colonists on your lands, yet when you go on TV you repeat pseudolegal nonsense that was sold to you by European con artists like Menard, who bought said nonsense from American white supremacists and con artists.
However the "Canada is a corporation" line allows Chief Rock Sino General to dismiss the government's authority to make and enforce binding law by pretending that ignoring Canadian law something akin to telling the staff at Tim Horton's he doesn't want a coffee.

Thus we see how this canard, universally accepted in the freeman cult, can be applied in an attempt to dismiss firearm, drug and traffic laws (by Dean Clifford) the sole authority to create police forces and money (in the case of Bobby Menard) and finally the Chief's failed attempt to negate Canada's very sovereignty.

It's freemanary's one size fits all foolish, false belief.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

wserra wrote:
The Observer wrote:Hmmmm. Quatloosian title for the Chief: "Ordained Oppressor of the Mississuaga Nation."
I like that.
Seconded.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote:
wserra wrote:
I like that.
Seconded.
Moved.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A message for the Chief. Check out the Nanaimo Five discussion. The New Westminster court ordered, as part of Smith's and Lange's probation terms, that they have no contact or communication with you for the one year probation period. They agreed to this as part of a plea deal.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:A message for the Chief. Check out the Nanaimo Five discussion. The New Westminster court ordered, as part of Smith's and Lange's probation terms, that they have no contact or communication with you for the one year probation period. They agreed to this as part of a plea deal.

[Denial tags on] Was that the person CHIEF ROCK SINO GENERAL, corporate employee the court referred to? Or the flesh and blood man over whom the corporation known as the vessel "Canada" sailing under admiralty law fraudulently attempting to force acceptance of bill of lading has no contract? [Denial tags off]