"Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: "Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Post by Burnaby49 »

The "corporation" of British Columbia was a point of attack for David Smith in his incisive cross-examination of the only witness at his Nanaimo Three trial today. Just writing the day up then I should be done with him for a while.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:The "corporation" of British Columbia was a point of attack for David Smith in his incisive cross-examination of the only witness at his Nanaimo Three trial today. Just writing the day up then I should be done with him for a while.

One assumes that in the cleansing light of open court the freeman "person" argument proved to have no basis in history, custom or law.

Proving that, in fact, freemanary is a fiction foisted on ignorant freeple (freeman sheeple).

The irony is staggering!
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

Finally I have to question why the hell you were even invited. The issues being discussed in the show were clearly complex and of serious political importance. You made zero contribution to what was being discussed and I have to question whether you were even aware of what was being discussed. You've been so indoctrinated by Freeman/Sovereign beliefs that you're incapable of seeing anything beyond that tiny conspiratorial world view. Given that you were the only one representing the Native perspective on that panel, that handicap is not only a detriment to yourself but a detriment to people who could benefit or be harmed by the proposed legislation because you are incapable of effectively advocating for their position. Meanwhile you only manage to make Natives look bad by going on TV and spouting gibberish.

You typed a lengthy diatribe against the evils of European colonists on your lands, yet when you go on TV you repeat pseudolegal nonsense that was sold to you by European con artists like Menard, who bought said nonsense from American white supremacists and con artists.

Jeffrey
I can see past it and im insulted you would even have Menard posted in the same group as what i do and study. Jeffery you seem to have blurred the lines of a member of a tribe/nation whos ancestors were here and history tells this very well. Treaties were made in peace to be of peace and a guy whos views do no reflect mine, i come from a contract perspective, i study and read on it. Look at my peoples history with such a thing and understood any Canadian law cannot supersede our old treaties(contracts) made before Canada was even a glimmer.

You may think APTN shouldnt have had me on and i contributed nothing but why would you, your people were not raped and murdered and fooled into believing they are Canadian. Seeing that idea is merely just a ruse and idea injected into weak minded fools. Excuse me for not being so easily swayed into believing in fictions, as you all seem to have pledge to do, either by plan or by ignorance, i could careless. Never in our history until white ppl came, has there been such a thing as person or corporations. So, for a registered court on Dun & Bradstreet as a corporation and sheriffs working for a corporation and police the same. All these societies our people are not apart of. Sure the property(ID) carried by most is, of the Province of British Columbia yet another Corporation, which again makes it a total fiction/farce. We are to hold respect for these fictions, these play on words and imaginary authority.

I could say yes, for most of society these are need to be in place because of the idiotic behavior of most out there who would rape and murder for profit like Corporations do already but in suits and ties. Yet nobody is policing them cause their funds flow and keep lobbying people like yourself and others to keep the status quo or the currency flow stops and is re-directed else where. Cant have that, loose the big house and cars and prostitutes,drugs and alcohol cant have that go missing now can we.

If what i said was totally wrong and misrepresented why would APTN ask or wanna bring me back on to discuss this in more detail at some point, why organizers ask me to speak at rallies such as this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fmQ3ml4NII
or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTM79dzv ... e=youtu.be

or the other rallies and gathers Chiefs and leaders are asking me to advise them on. I got a phone call from another holding treaty workshops who wanted me to advise again. APTN asked me or is working on bringing me back and excited by my appearance and others who are from other nations, are proud me and my words. So, as my song says here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0PmOB0pbDY

Could give a F*&K about these haters long as my natives love me ! :violin:
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Chief2k13 wrote:

Look at my peoples history with such a thing and understood any Canadian law cannot supersede our old treaties (contracts) made before Canada was even a glimmer.

Never in our history until white ppl came, has there been such a thing as person or corporations. So, for a registered court on Dun & Bradstreet as a corporation and sheriffs working for a corporation and police the same. All these societies our people are not apart of. Sure the property(ID) carried by most is, of the Province of British Columbia yet another Corporation, which again makes it a total fiction/farce. We are to hold respect for these fictions, these play on words and imaginary authority.

Again BigChiefWannabe displays his total ignorance and/or disregard of history, law, and the D&B Registry.

The only good thing about his posting here is that it uses up time he could be spending misleading and harming others.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Ok Chief, you cannot tell me that you take offense at a comparison with Menard when you are using his SIN / Canada Pension plan verbatim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLSAI69W ... page#t=243

That's from 2009, you got that argument from him or someone who got it from him.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Chief2k13 wrote:

"Look at my peoples history with such a thing and understood any Canadian law cannot supersede our old treaties (contracts) made before Canada was even a glimmer."

Guess what, Chief: new laws change the existing social landscape all the time. If what you said was true, long-dead governments and institutions around the world could now reconstitute themselves and reclaim their ancient rights. Somehow, I don't see, for example, the pretenders to the old royal and princely houses of Germany stepping forward and demanding the restoration of their former rights, privileges and properties, or a new Holy Roman Emperor attempting the same....
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Chief2k13 wrote:... So, for a registered court on Dun & Bradstreet as a corporation and sheriffs working for a corporation and police the same. All these societies our people are not apart of. Sure the property(ID) carried by most is, of the Province of British Columbia yet another Corporation, which again makes it a total fiction/farce. We are to hold respect for these fictions, these play on words and imaginary authority. ...
Chief Rock Sino General, you may wish to review a recent Alberta Court of Queen's Bench which comments on a number of commonplace OPCA concepts:
At paras. 65-69 Justice Tilleman indicates that listings such as those from Dun & Bradstreet or the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission are irrelevant:
[65] Mr. Fearn makes confusing allegations that Canada is not a legitimate government. Mr. Fearn also indicates the Canada Border Services Agency is not a federal law enforcement agency as:
… there’s a Dun and Bradstreet printout showing that is Canada Border Services Agency is a corporation that’s owned by the federal government, which means they don’t have any immunity …
Similarly, he alleges that Canada itself is a corporation, “… domiciled in the District of Columbia and I have an SEC [US Security and Exchange Commission] printout showing that that’s where it’s domiciled …”. Mr. Fearn also alleged Canada was a “trust”, created by the “BNA Bill” (presumably the British North America Act), which is “a trust indenture”.

[66] The evidentiary function of these documents in the “everything is a contract” OPCA “magic hat” is discussed in Meads at para 384:
Another OPCA approach is to argue that a court or government actor is a corporation and therefore only has the rights of a corporation … The result is a claim that legislation has no more special meaning than any unilateral declaration. A telltale indication of this scheme is that a litigant files corporate registry documents for Canada, a province, or a municipality. For some reason, many OPCA litigants claim Canada is a "municipal corporation domiciled in the District of Columbia". [Emphasis added.]
[67] Thus, the non-governmental character of these entities would purportedly remove or modify their authority so that Mr. Fearn, according to his arguments, was outside their jurisdiction or otherwise immune: Meads, para 384.

[68] This concept, that the true nature of governments and various governmental entities can only be discerned through the manner in which they are listed or appear in third-party resources, is a common but badly misplaced concept in OPCA circles. Australian courts have concluded it is irrelevant that Australia has a registration with the United States Security and Exchange Commission in Delaware: Hedley v Spivey, [2011] WASC 325 at paras 5, 14; Hedley v Spivey, [2012] WASCA 116 at paras 6, 12. Similarly, the fact a government body, in this case the Attorney General, had an “Australian Business Number” did not turn the courts into corporations (“businesses”). That is simply a routine identifier used to organize collection of tax and tax credits, and does not somehow transform the fundamental character of an institution: O’Connell v The State of Western Australia, [2012] WASCA 96, paras 88, 93-94. The same is true for the police: Williamson v Hodgson, [2010] WASC 95, paras 43-45.

[69] The situation is no different in Canada. Canada is recognized as an independent, authorized and operational country by its peers and within the United Nations, and by other international organizations. It is absurd that the fundamental character of an independent sovereign state such as Canada, its governmental subdivisions, and authorized government actors, would somehow be determined by a listing in a third party, non-Canadian credit-rating database operated by a private US corporation. This is analogous to a claim that the fact a database did not record Mr. Fearn as either male or female had the literal effect of physically transforming him into some kind of genderless intersex. However, Mr. Fearn remains male. Canada remains a country. The CBSA remains a branch of the Federal government authorized by the Canada Border Services Agency Act, SC 2005, c 38 to enforce the flow of goods and persons across the border of Canada. Its officers remain peace officers as defined by the Criminal Code, RSC 1985, c C-46, s 2.
I think it's safe to say that eliminates any relevance to that kind of listing information in court proceedings. And to be honest, it only makes sense. Why would the true nature of government bodies be only disclosed in these obscure places, rather than by the legislation or constitutional documents that empower or organize government entities?

Incidentally, Mr. Fearn was found guilty this week in court of weapons smuggling into Canada. It's an interesting little situation.

I hope that's of assistance.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

The whole point of highlighting the Dun & Bradstreet or the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is to show these are CORPORATIONS, do those companies list regular folk? I may have missed that part, they very well may.

While you read this post, have a listen to the newest song by Chief Rock yay Pow Wow Night !!!
https://soundcloud.com/chiefrock2k9/chi ... -beka-solo

i know you all like to dance !! 8)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Moccasins on
Breachcloth tight
Sage is in the air
And I'm feelin' Allright!

Gave it a listen but I can't say I'm a fan of hiphop. We geriatrics prefer Bach.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Jeffrey you are really right on with pointing out the hilariously insane hypocrisy of the chief. He devotes nearly all his time to furthering a conspiracy mythology that was made up and created by American white supremacists. He will never admit it, but as anyone who actually studies these people knows the entire "common law"/everything is a contract/the government is a corporation mythology comes straight from the minds of the Montana freemen.

It is so ironic that the mythology created by them ends up being used by Chief to further his insane views. The best analogy to how nuts this is to me...it would be like US Native Americans telling the US government that reservations are a great idea and paradises that are free of social problems.

I know one has to have a willful suspension of reality to fall for this stuff, and Chief certainly has that - hes so blinded by his passionate hatred of white Europeans that he'll believe anything which he thinks empowers him to get back "his land" - but the level of stupidity is just amazing.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

By the way that InFocus segment was tragically sad. It demonstrates just how harmful the Chief's gibberish actually is. There are, like the United States, REAL problems that the indigenous community in Canada could use passionate activists to help them with. But instead of doing things that might actually help, Chief goes on this show and looks like a total fruitcake by spouting about contracts and other gibberish that has nothing to do with the substantive issues of the segment. It just lets people ignore the real problems because they see people like Chief and think, "well if their most outspoken activists are that nuts, they must not have real issues."
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

LightinDarkness glad your my biggest fan ! big high five to you man !! :lol:

hes so blinded by his passionate hatred of white Europeans
Whoooaaaaaa please slow your roll brother, who said or where did i say i HATE anything ? Sure i dont agree with making laws on land that does not belong to European Bankers who run this whole damn system with their fiat currency based bs but hey doesnt mean i HATE anyone.

As for mythology, not sure if i missed out on that booked with what you were speaking about on Govt and such. How is it a myth again and can you point me in the right direction of where i can discover my misguided ways? Oh you wanna point me to the direction of a book or some law that was written by European Lawyers or employees who work for bankers and have me sit around thinking i am wrong about my views cause a European lawyer of some kind wrote a book or made up something with words that tries to make what i think totally wrong ?? :brickwall:

I dont mind when you self project on me but keep Hate out of his, i love everyone, IF i hated as much as you claim i would have been angry or something towards Burnaby49 when we sat together for those hours. I dont hate, i may not like something or disagree, or whatever have you. I again love anyone who walks this planet, unless your intention is to do harm to my environment or my people, we will have problems, i wont sit Idle no more, get it lol :snicker:
Also, misdirection and misinformation or IMPOSING laws up ppl who are not under the jurisdiction of Canada or a Subject of Her Majesty, sorry wont fly with me. I am neither, i am not Canadian nor am i a Subject to any monarch of any kind. Just saying :sarcastic:

oh and here listen to my other new song, love music and law opps i mean Contract
https://soundcloud.com/chiefrock2k9/chi ... e-1st-lady
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

i say self projecting due to the fact that, the words you use when referring to Chief, appear to me as HATE. So, i hope your week goes well and all that hate, that appears to come from you, goes away with this beautiful weather that is coming. :)
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Chief:

So, if an Italian (or pick any other nationality you like) tourist in Canada rapes your sister, shoots your brother, and steals all your money, is he also outside the jurisdiction of Canadian law enforcement since he is not a citizen of Canada?

You really need to take a step back and look at the big picture.

Laws exist to protect people and to run the government. Laws reach to the extent of the jurisdiction of the government.

'Your people' lost a few wars to superior forces who then established an internationally recognized government. You do not have the right -- absent adequate military forces to establish and maintain your own nation / government -- ignore the laws of the land which you trod no more than does the hypothetical Italian tourist.

If you can define -- for whatever reason -- your own set of laws, then so can anyone else. Can you say ANARCHY?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Rule numero uno of JamesVincentistan: no asshats allowed. I can think of quite a few people who would be deported sudden like.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

JamesVincent wrote:Rule numero uno of JamesVincentistan: no asshats allowed. I can think of quite a few people who would be deported sudden like.
Deporting...there's like paperwork and procedure and stuff...ugh. Just jettison them out an airlock like I do.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Enough vacuum that jettisoning someone through the airlock does any good is difficult to find below 35000 ft. Defenestration requires less altitude, although it leaves the victim near the victor.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

How about a trebouchet?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

grixit wrote:How about a trebouchet?
I like that one.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Lets do this in the traditional method and go with an ice flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZE0TuKTpo4 (0:00-0:45)