"Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Moderator: Burnaby49

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: "Chief Rock Sino General" - Freeman guru-to-be?

Post by JamesVincent »

LordEd wrote:Lets do this in the traditional method and go with an ice flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZE0TuKTpo4 (0:00-0:45)
It's my country and I'll do what I want with it! I think I'll offer Grixit the title of Vice Grand Poobah Of The Exalted Stars for his trebouchet idea though.....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Enough vacuum that jettisoning someone through the airlock does any good is difficult to find below 35000 ft. Defenestration requires less altitude, although it leaves the victim near the victor.
Wait, you aren't above 35k? Well, that's embarrassing...who have I been waving and gesturing to for the past ten minutes?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Enough vacuum that jettisoning someone through the airlock does any good is difficult to find below 35000 ft. Defenestration requires less altitude, although it leaves the victim near the victor.
No need to worry about high altitude. All we need are good Game of Thrones style Sky Cells: plenty of fresh air, gently sloping floor for daily exercise, and the ability to leave freely any time you choose.

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Potentially of interest to readers, Chief Rock Sino General is scheduled to appear on a "truth radio" Internet broadcast tomorrow night, Monday March 17, 2014:
The program, "Global F.A.C.T. Radio", often addresses OPCA-related subject material, for example hosting programs featuring members of the Nanaimo Five (including Mr. Ream himself!), Wally Dove of the Human Rights Defenders League in Canada, and previously Dean Clifford (before he and the host, Tony Bouttros, had a disagreement). Tony runs a pretty good show - it's one of the better programs of this kind.

Interestingly, Chief Rock Sino General will be presenting his contract law scheme for eliminating debt, along with "Jane Miller", who apparently has or will be getting rid of her student loan debt using Chief Rock's techniques:
Chief Rock Sino will share with us his strategies on Contract Law that he will implement to offset Jane Miller's student loan. This will be the first in a series of episodes where we track the progress of Chief's strategy and report back to our listeners whenever there is an update or a subsequent action taken. The goal is to determine if Chief's strategies represent a viable solution so others like Jane can take advantage of them.

The counter offers and other documents that Chief will be using will be shared on screen and can be viewed at: http://www.freeconferencing.com/meetings/869-173-609

Anyone who has an outstanding student loan needs to tune in to this episode. If you know people like that, get them to listen in.

Call in with your questions at Call (646) 478-5728

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalfact ... dent-loans
Tony puts up his previous shows for later viewing, but if you tune in while the program is going there is a chat window in which listeners can post questions and comments to the participants.

I really think that Tony should do a Bernie Yankson after-action report. But then again I'm just a subwoofer.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hopefully, Jane Miller will post her progress as she tries out the scheme.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Hopefully, Jane Miller will post her progress as she tries out the scheme.
That would be nice, but I suspect the progress reports will stop when she ends up in court and the Chief abandons her and ends up hiding from the courts.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

Thanks for the plug mowe ! Glad you guys listen and track what is going on. :wink:
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Unlike freeman news sources, we don't stop following when your victim reaches the inevitable end of the road to ruin.
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

Unlike freeman news sources, we don't stop following when your victim reaches the inevitable end of the road to ruin.
LordEd, that is quite the accusatory statement dont you think ? Which assumptions are you basing this view on ? Your implies i somehow created situations where i caused harm in order for there to be a victim at all? Is this what i am to believe your implying with your comment ?
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Are you saying that you'll report when ms. Miller fails to discharge her student loan and provide us details of the extra interest and late penalties incurred as a result of your teachings?
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

If its anything like US student loans, especially if they are from the government, whats most hilarious/sad is the Good Chief in "helping" will not only cause massive problems but defaulting on student loans is far worse than defaulting on other types of debt. In the US the government can (and WILL) garnish wages and all your tax refunds indefinitely, and it will be indefinitely because the late fees and penalties will add up quickly. Compare that to using gibberish sov'run tactics to try to get out of credit card debt, where the worst that will happen is ruining your credit and maybe some debt collector calls.

The irony on the Chief "helping" someone on the one type of debt that will cause them the most amount of problems when it fails is delicious.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LordEd wrote:re you saying that you'll report when ms. Miller fails to discharge her student loan and provide us details of the extra interest and late penalties incurred as a result of your teachings?
No, I think the Chief, like most scam artists, is starting his move to put as much as room between him and his "client" as possible. That fact that he is pointing out indirectly that this was a problem of her own making is an indicator of his posturing. It also suggests that the Chief knows that what he has been selling to everyone isn't going to work.

After Ms. Miller goes belly up on her attempt to eliminate her debt, we will see the Chief either (a) blame Ms. Miller for doing it "wrong" and not following his "instructions", (b) make the claim that Ms. Miller let the situation sit for far too long before getting him involved, thus it was really difficult for his magic "spells" to discharge the debt, (c) accuse Ms. Miller of not telling him everything up front and leaving out key information that would have allowed him to give her the appropriate magic "documents", (d) reveal that he found out that Ms. Miller consulted with other debt-elimination gurus and thus contaminated his magic documents that he gave her to file, or (e) that the courts are corrupt and under the thumb of evil Europeans and are ignoring the "truth" of his spell-casting. He will use this last excuse if he feels that he can still get Ms. Miller to throw more money his way by promising her even more better spells if she appeals the rulings against her.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
LordEd wrote:re you saying that you'll report when ms. Miller fails to discharge her student loan and provide us details of the extra interest and late penalties incurred as a result of your teachings?
No, I think the Chief, like most scam artists, is starting his move to put as much as room between him and his "client" as possible. That fact that he is pointing out indirectly that this was a problem of her own making is an indicator of his posturing. It also suggests that the Chief knows that what he has been selling to everyone isn't going to work.

After Ms. Miller goes belly up on her attempt to eliminate her debt, we will see the Chief either (a) blame Ms. Miller for doing it "wrong" and not following his "instructions", (b) make the claim that Ms. Miller let the situation sit for far too long before getting him involved, thus it was really difficult for his magic "spells" to discharge the debt, (c) accuse Ms. Miller of not telling him everything up front and leaving out key information that would have allowed him to give her the appropriate magic "documents", (d) reveal that he found out that Ms. Miller consulted with other debt-elimination gurus and thus contaminated his magic documents that he gave her to file, or (e) that the courts are corrupt and under the thumb of evil Europeans and are ignoring the "truth" of his spell-casting. He will use this last excuse if he feels that he can still get Ms. Miller to throw more money his way by promising her even more better spells if she appeals the rulings against her.
Entirely wrong. He's going to tell her;

A) If she didn't get the magic personal embossing seal (available from Vancouver Stamp Works, supplier to the Chief) which, in his interview, he said was integral to making it all work, then that is the reason she failed.

or;

B) If she got the seal she got the wrong one. Magic tricks don't work without the proper tools.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In other words, Big Chief Fullofit is just going to tell another lie, and keep on lying just like he has been all along.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Injun speak with corkscrew tongue.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Listening to the GLOBAL FACT Propaganda Show, the Chief's tactics for getting this person out of their student loans aren't even original - its the same old sov'run method that we've seen so many times before (with a 100% failure rate). Its the tried-and-true failed method of sending a check for a debt for some nominal amount with some notice that cashing the check clears the debt, and then when the company cashes it claiming victory and that you now owe $0.

As we all know thats not how real contract law works, and all that really happens is the check gets cashed and the gibberish is ignored. The "send a low dollar amount check and write it constitutes payment in full on it" method has been around and debunked for so long I am kind of disappointed in the Chief, I was hoping for some original flavor of gibberish.

It doesn't even make any rational sense, not that sov'run logic ever does. If you could just write "settlement in full" in the memo line of a check and settle all your debts then you could also write "cashing this means you owe me $1 million" or anything else. The memo line in a check is for your personal records, you can write anything it and it has NO LEGAL IMPACT - the same thing for any unilateral contract gibberish you send with it.
notorial dissent

What, Chief Crock come up with something even mildly novel or original, puhlease, the earth still spins on its axis, the sun still rises in the east, the Chief is still a crock, nothing has changed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LightinDarkness wrote:Listening to the GLOBAL FACT Propaganda Show, the Chief's tactics for getting this person out of their student loans aren't even original - its the same old sov'run method that we've seen so many times before (with a 100% failure rate). Its the tried-and-true failed method of sending a check for a debt for some nominal amount with some notice that cashing the check clears the debt, and then when the company cashes it claiming victory and that you now owe $0.

As we all know thats not how real contract law works, and all that really happens is the check gets cashed and the gibberish is ignored. The "send a low dollar amount check and write it constitutes payment in full on it" method has been around and debunked for so long I am kind of disappointed in the Chief, I was hoping for some original flavor of gibberish.

It doesn't even make any rational sense, not that sov'run logic ever does. If you could just write "settlement in full" in the memo line of a check and settle all your debts then you could also write "cashing this means you owe me $1 million" or anything else. The memo line in a check is for your personal records, you can write anything it and it has NO LEGAL IMPACT - the same thing for any unilateral contract gibberish you send with it.
I spent a three hour session in one of the Chief's seminars where this "part payment equals the whole" was the Chief's overriding theme (when he could fit it in, session very easily sidetracked). The Chief's main advice was send a cheque for a trivial amount and wait for it to be cashed. Then you're debt free. He had some big story how it worked for him once with a phone or cable bill or something where I think the creditor actually just gave up trying to collect. The other participants weren't exactly the most financially astute bunch so it probably seemed sensible to them. Unfortunately my ability to absorb the Chief's teachings was impaired by the fact that I've actually taken a real contract law course taught by a lawyer.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Finally got around to watching the GFR interview and I'm only 11 minutes in and this is a whole new level of stupid.

Sino's argument is that he was once given an offer by a collection agency to cancel a debt by paying off part of the balance. THEREFORE, he argues, if you pay part of the balance of a debt it is cancelled.

Meanwhile Jane Miller isn't even her real name so we have no way of verifying any of this shit.

p.s. Tony really hasn't been discouraged by two years of OPCA failures. He's either an idiot or he's managed to monetize GFR.
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:Unfortunately my ability to absorb the Chief's teachings was impaired by the fact that I've actually taken a real contract law course taught by a lawyer.
That and you seem to be grounded in reality and have actually looked at what is going on around you.