The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Either that, or it's an assortment of items (probably found in his spice rack), powdered and placed in gelatin capsules so that they can be marketed as a "natural, herbal remedy".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote: (It's pot... I betcha it's pot.)

SMS Möwe
100 quatloos to Möwe:
Alexander Ream wrote:Thanks. Cannabis oil is the primary ingredient, but there are different types I can supply. Some you ingest. Some you apply topically.
So shall we add possession with intent to traffic to the list of laws that don't apply?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote: (It's pot... I betcha it's pot.)

SMS Möwe
100 quatloos to Möwe:
Alexander Ream wrote:Thanks. Cannabis oil is the primary ingredient, but there are different types I can supply. Some you ingest. Some you apply topically.
So shall we add possession with intent to traffic to the list of laws that don't apply?
I'd say that is the least of Ream's concerns. Canada, and particularly Vancouver, is very liberal in enforcing marijuana laws. I go past smokers and active dealer constantly walking around the downtown area. It's annoying going through clouds of pot smoke just walking to the library. As my son said yesterday, if a cop finds you smoking a joint he'll ask you to move on so he doesn't have to see it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Clovenhoof
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Clovenhoof »

I haven't been to the New West courthouse in a while, and I've never been to the court in Victoria, but at the Vancouver court people are screened going in, have to wait in line then go through a metal detector. The exception is if you work in the building or are a police officer, you bypass the line and they don't search you. Cops show their badges if they're in plainclothes, the rest of us just show our security pass if the sheriffs at the gate don't know us on sight. So by presenting himself as a peace officer there, Ream (and the others) would have gained some sort of benefit, though a minor one, if he'd been successful.

The other courts, it just smacks of a really minor challenge to authority -- kind of like the 4/20'ers who light up on the steps of the provincial legislatures. I gather they just walked up and presented their papers, and waited to see what would happen.

I expect the reason that Ream is out and the others remain in custody is simply that the others refused to agree to their bail conditions. I've seen true believers will stay in custody for months, on charges where they're looking at nothing more than a fine if convicted. The not-so-true believers, on the other hand, well, when the rubber hits the road, the pen hits the paper.

Back when there was still a court in Burnaby, I recall one detaxer saying, "I don't know what kind of trickery this is, I don't know who 'CLOWN comma Bozo' is, I am 'Bozo backslash semicolon of the family Clown."' (or whatever the terminology in vogue at the time was) The judge said, "Well, Mr. Sheriff, take this gentleman into custody, you can sort it out downstairs." He immediately acknowledged who he was. It got a big laugh from all the lawyers and staff.

Anyway, it's minor in that there's no significant tangible advantage that the Crown can show they were trying to achieve, but when somebody makes such an in-your-face challenge to the law or the court process, we have to prosecute them, period. But it's sad, and a waste. They, and their supporters, get so invested, so emotional, so wound up, and at the end of the day, all over nothing.
Last edited by Clovenhoof on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Perhaps we should introduce Mr. Ream to Mr. Merrill.

If they combine David's frequency-based cure for (among other things) SARS and bird flu with Alexander's panacea, they could wipe out every disease in the world.

Unfortunately, David's technique only works on Planet Merrill and Ream's --- :?:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

In my one visit to the New Westminster court (a month or so ago for Ream's hearing) there was no security at all right to the courtroom itself. I didn't go in because, as I previously related, I wasn't dressed properly. From what I could see at the courtroom door there was only a single baliff inside. So if they presented themselves as peace officers at New Wesminster they didn't do it to avoid security rules and they would have to have deliberately made an issue of it because nobody cared who you were.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

A new development is the appearance of a Freeman-on-the-Land guru, "Chief Rock Sino General" (viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9377) who seems to be of aboriginal background. Though Chief Rock does not appear to claim special knowledge because he is aboriginal, he may be using his heritage as way to 'plausibly' market his ideas into an aboriginal customer base. He's not 'one of them', but a 'brother'.
Who seems to be of aboriginal background ? Well lets clear a few things up here first. I take the AB to equal =ab- Look up ab- word-forming element meaning "away, from, from off, down;" from Latin ab-, ab "off, away from," from PIE root *apo- (see apo-). Reduced to a- before -m-, -p-, or -v-; sometimes abs- before -c- or -t-.

So, i can only assume, abnormal, absent etc etc..is with this idea, so i conclude aboriginal to fall under this sort of mind set. Now, its the simplest explanation for why they wish to or press this word up the people who are original to the lands. Now, i dont know about you but Original would be the correct terminology to use for such a description of people whom were here before white folks showed up with their biological warfare, greed and disease etc..etc..

So, back to the point of my background. I am of the Cayuga Nation, spelled in another fashion or spoken in another fashion by our own tongue. So, i am not of a aboriginal background but of my ancestors background of being here for 1000's of years. Our nations is apart of the Five nations, or the Haudenosaunee, the people who build longhouses. Our nations are the nations that have treaties (wampum belts), the main one of course is the two row wampum belt, silver covenant chain.
http://www.chiefs-of-ontario.org/sites/ ... 282%29.pdf <<---not sure if it is all 100% accurate but you will get the idea, some explanations are made of these agreements, which stand and continue to stand.

There are many more but those are the most prominent ones that establish our position in a legal fashion that cannot be superseded by any statue or legislation of any kind. It is, also that the Queen as deemed our nations as allies for fighting in the wars along side her armies. She used to offer gifts each year as a memorandum of our alliance. So, being an ally, there is no way anyone from our nations could be or is a subject and are not subject to any Canadian/english laws as per treaty. So, i am not marketing any ideas, i am reaffirming the old agreements alot of my people have either forgotten or do not know how to stand on their treaties properly.

This is why i say, I am not Canadian, the person i use in Canada maybe a Canadian but there is no way i am in anyway shape or form, its fully rejected the idea of it. The person used at this time Sino General, is merely like a ford focus if you will. First off, i was not the creator of this thing, was i ? Did i print it ? The registrar general actually claims full ownership of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDbedjFJFf0
So, if i dont own it, how can i be liable for something that is not mine ? If my dog bites someone, sure i am liable for damages no ? I might be way off here but entertain the idea for a minute.

All id made from Govt is their property period, they state it on the id. Identification defines as to make the same as. So, if i choose to agree to be the name on that id, am i not agreeing to be made the same as that plastic card ?

I say this due to the fact that i am not Canadian, the background and heritage i come from does not allow me to do so, i can only merely use the property of Ontario, not make claim to the ownership of such a thing. So, he is not one of them but a brother? What does that infer exactly ?
Thanks Mowe for all your responses.

The one thing i dont get, is if your going to post or comment, does it make you feel better to belittle anothers position ? Why post immature comments or make fun of anothers ideas? Even if they are not agreeable to you, does there need to be this high school approach of bashing those whom dont fall under the mindset of those who claim to be such rational ppl on here ? Would appear to be a bit irrational to me with alot of the smug thoughts and jabs., when your not even man enough to standout and say whom you are, stand on your words be a man, only cowards hide behind their made up names, i can only assume this is your position seeing no one ever wants to make it known whom they are on here, due to all your irrational comments. Tough guy behind the keyboard? Keyboard warrior ? LOL, im out, those were just general comments. Not a shot at anyone fyi
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

Oh and BTW I AM NOT A GOD DAMN FREEMAN, ARRRGG, so please, control your urge to label and profile what i do as such, i love contract law, that is what i do period. :naughty: thanks
Clovenhoof
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Clovenhoof »

Chief 2K13,

My 9xGreat Grandfather was an Irishman convicted of a political crime, and sentenced to transportation to Australia. That doesn't make me a criminal. It doesn't make me Australian. It doesn't make me Irishman who's still at war with England. I'm the person I was born as, nobody else.

You can and should be proud of the people from whom you are descended. The role that the Iroquois Nations played in the formation of both the United States and Canada is something that is sadly overlooked in most of the history classes taught in both countries. But I think you are misguided in making the argument that because some members of a tribe from which you may well descend fought, together with peoples of other FIrst Nations tribes, alongside the English in the War of 1812, that somehow makes you something other than Canadian.

If you are as interested in contract law as you say, then you must know that a cornerstone principle that governs contracts is certainty of the parties. I come from an anal-retentive culture, obsessed by record-keeping, that allows me to trace my ancestry back a few hundred years, though several branches of the tree remain unknown. You come from a society unburdened by that need for detail, which makes it impossible for you to trace your ancestry back that far. Maybe one or more of your ancestors was a party to one or more of those treaties, maybe not. Maybe they fought alongside the British, maybe not. But even if the law is as you say it is, I don't believe you're really in a position to assert the claim that you make.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote: Incidentally, Burnaby49, Jody Vaillant is scheduled to be doing something in Courtroom 213, New Westminster Law Courts, at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday. My guess is that is a first appearance to enter a plea - but it's just a guess.

SMS Möwe
Reporting in from the western hinterlands. I showed up at New Westminster courthouse this morning in a satorially appropriate fashion suitable to protect the dignity of the court and found it completely unnecessary. Courtroom 213 is just a small office with the sign "Case Managment & Initial Appearance Room" over the door and the sign "Court is in Session" stuck on the window. No seating, just a counter and a few clerks. I still wasn't allowed in because the only ones who could go in were the accused and their lawyers (none of the accused had lawyers). When I got there at about 8:50 there was a small bunch of small-time sad-sack miscreants lined up in the hall. It was like taking a number at a deli. The Sheriff at the door took your name and you stood in line. When it was your turn the sheriff called your name and you went in and made your plea. About 3-5 minutes each except for one guy who wanted to tell the clerk why he was innocent and it was two other guys fault. She was as interested in hearing his story as you are reading about it. I stood outside the door until everybody was finished, listening to the sheriff call the names and if Vaillant was there I missed him. I checked at the front desk before I went in and he was still scheduled to attend.

The only "excitement" was one guy getting arrested while he stood in line. An old geezer, probably about my age, who barely seemed to comprehend what was going on around him. Arrested? For what? Oh, that outstanding warrant. Hey, it's a Vancouver warrant and this is New Westminster. You can? His wife, who was marginally sharper than him, knew the drill. Give me your wallet, cellphone and keys before you go. Ok dear.

Not in any way a waste of time. I left the courthouse at 9:30 on a beautiful very late summer morning and had a very pleasant eight mile walk home. In an hour I'm putting on my gaudiest Hawaiian shirt and going for a pub patio beer crawl. Retirement is great!

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

As I was saying about our current great weather, from the Vancouver Province Website:

Don’t pack away those swim trunks and bikinis just yet — summer is stretching its lazy legs for just a bit longer. The region was hit with scorching temperatures on Wednesday, with some weather records being broken in various parts of the province. Pitt Meadows reached a high of 32 Celsius on Wednesday, surpassing the Sept. 11 record of 29.9 set in 2011. Kelowna is also set to break its 2007 record temperature of 29.6. Thursday is expected to bring a high of 32 to the Okanagan, before gradually cooling over the weekend, in time for rain clouds to return on Monday. Victoria beat its previous record when Wednesday’s temperatures reached 30 C, compared to its 1975 record of 27.2.

Meanwhile, Vancouver was still a few degrees shy of its 1944 highest temperature record of 28.9 degrees Celsius — weather in the city reached 26 on Wednesday, but with a humidex of 30 degrees.

According to Environment Canada meteorologist Chung Au, the heat may not be around for much longer. “It’s just a really massive upper ridge of high pressure in place over the province bringing really sunny skies and really warm temperatures,” Au told The Province. “So today should be the peak of the heat wave but as the upper ridge shifts to the east (Thursday) ... we’re expecting the highest temperatures will be over the Interior.” Au said " I think Sunday, that’s pretty much the end of summer,” Au said.

Crap. We didn't even beat 1944.

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Burnaby49, your courthouse adventures seem unusually afflicted by entropic forces. If nothing else an interesting chance to 'mingle with the people'.

The helpful wife tale gave me a good chuckle. I hope the pub crawl matched the pleasant environmental conditions.

I've had a look on the B.C. Courts Online website to see whether there are any developments from yesterday, and indeed that seems the case. Mr. Vaillant is no longer listed as an accused person in Action 76920. In fact, there is no indication he was ever associated with that file, and his only visible criminal file dates to 2000.

The September 11, 2013 New Westminster criminal court results list indicates the result of the hearing was "SOP", "Used when a Stay of proceedings is directed by Crown." It therefore appears Mr. Vaillant is in the clear.

He was not one of the accused who were facing the restricting arrest charges.

Not sure what to suggest from that, aside from it appears we are down to a Nanaimo Four.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Clovenhoof
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Clovenhoof »

I'm a little surprised they'd stay the charges against Vaillant. After reading the particulars that Mr. Ream posted, I thought that they had a solid case against the bozos who tried to get badges made, and on the obstruct charges, an arguable case against the guys (like Vaillant) who did the talking at each courthouse, a weak though fun case against the ones in Vancouver, and no case at all against the ones like Ream who said nothing but merely presented a document that, in law, identified themselves as not being peace officers.

I wonder what will happen to the Victoria charges...?
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

A minor update courtesy of the British Columbia Courts Online database. It now indicates that all of the Nanaimo Four are out on bail.

However, David Lange did not wait long to breach those conditions because he is now also facing a further charge: Criminal Code, s. 145(3), breach of recognizance, dated September 12, 2013.

I have come to the tentative conclusion that the 'in custody' status item on that database may not be updated all that often, since it appears Lange was posting on Facebook back weeks before his status was updated to 'not in custody', for example (https://www.facebook.com/groups/6133032 ... 278694365/).

Dave has made good use of his freedom, and has discovered and is now flogging the OPPT in Freeman circles, including the recent Lt. General Zeleny interview (http://www.facebook.com/groups/13786930 ... 498122087/). I'm sure that will help his cause...

I no news on Smith or Simpson. Vaillant's not apparently claiming that he 'beat the man' using his magical Freeman powers, or if he's doing so, he's doing that in a forum I've not seen.

As for Our Man Alex? He's still talking. One snippet where he contemplates how a unilateral claim of authority cannot be enforced (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 3573467198):
These corporate stooges have "Peace Officer" as a legal title, but they are actually Policy Enforcement Officers (The Police). Their duty to enforce corporate policies and contracts to meet their quota. They work in the benefit of limited liability corporations operating for profit. I could make my own limited liability corporation and entitle myself as "Supreme Emperor Of All Living Beings" and entitle my Policy Enforcement Officers employees as "Peace Officers" because I am the boss of that corporation, but it doesn't make it true. It is only a title and I would only have Jurisdiction (area of control/power/authority) over my own corporation. The same applies to them. That is why they operate in the assumption and presumption that you are one of their low ranking employee on duty so they have Jurisdiction over you. That is why you carry low ranking employee ID. In order for them to lawfully be Peace Officers/Public Servants they have to operate under their oath to protect our inherent rights and keep the peace. That is why they get nervous when you ask them if they operate under that oath because they don't. They are pretending to be Public Servants and they hope that you are uncertain and afraid. Simply be real when encountering them.
Am I the only one who finds this wildly ironic given Alex's claims about his unilateral authority to enforce the peace? Naaah...

Keep 'being real', Alex.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think we are all pretty well agreed that it has been made quite self evident that Alex is a complete and utter self destructive idiot, bent on to his own complete destruction, and that at least two of the others aren't far behind, maybe the third has acquired some wisdom after this last little escapade, but somehow it seems doubtful.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Mr. Ream posted his view in reply to a Menard facebook thread:
With time I learned that they merely are paid trolls. I thought they were demented at first. Perhaps they are both.
I should put forward my resume for one of those paid positions.

In any case, Mr. Ream has revealed his discontent with police and law has nothing to do with freedom, but has to do with wanting to sell cannabis oil. He can now be re-classified into the self-serving/wishful thinking freeman category rather than the believer/victim category. To me, that's much less interesting than the believer.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

LordEd wrote:... I should put forward my resume for one of those paid positions.

In any case, Mr. Ream has revealed his discontent with police and law has nothing to do with freedom, but has to do with wanting to sell cannabis oil. ... To me, that's much less interesting than the believer.
Personally I thought he was doing it to attract the hot Freedom and Occupista Chicks.

Reading one of his latest Facebook posts (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 7209756501) I was struck by Alex's tidy mechanism by which he responds to adversity:
...I was later kicked out of the dispensary even though I had a ticket. I didn't mind being kicked out because I was already so high on cannabis cookies, cannabis pie, cannabis brownies, cannabis drinks, cannabis smokes and all the trivial things didn't matter to me.
I bet this would also prove to be a very efficient in-court litigation strategy!

SMS Möwe
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Make for a good ground for appeal though:
"You are claiming ineffective counsel but your client was pro se?"
"Yes judge that's because he was completely out of it at the time on cannabis."
Click, click....
"Stop that at once, no smoking in the court! Bailiff!"
Whooommffff!
"Your client appears to have self-immolated."
"No it's OK judge, it's just his strawman."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LordEd wrote:In any case, Mr. Ream has revealed his discontent with police and law has nothing to do with freedom, but has to do with wanting to sell cannabis oil.
I had kind of thought that was fairly obvious from the start from his rambling, you'll pardon the expression pothead, scribblings. As you point out, all he wants to do is sell his pot and indulge, and the mean old gov't is thwarting his basic needs and desires, so he goes looking for an excuse that justifies what he wants to do, aka Freeman/Sovrun babble. His/their upcoming trial should be entertaining the more he opens his mouth and the further he inserts his foot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Thought I’d pop in our Nanaimo Five Four Freeman Friends.

First, I am rather embarrassed to say that it appears I missed that David Lange had a court appearance this week on Oct. 2. This appears to relate to his September 12 breach of bail release charge. My interpretation of the case codes is that a bench warrant has been issued for Dave and that the proceeding will resume on Oct. 16 to set a trial date. I cannot tell reliably if Dave is or is not back in custody.

Everyone is keeping quiet except for you know who. And he’s decided to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with a friend and defeat the Policy Enforcement Officers as they attempt a piratical foreclosure (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 8886027000):
Alexander Ream
[Oct. 4, 2013] at 12:18am
We are going to make a stand against the bailiffs unlawful attempt to evict my friend's home sometime in October 2013. It will be in Surrey BC, anyone who wishes to come is welcomed. We would also like to get some media on this. Usually they don't pursue their attempt when they are exposed to the public. Simply witnessing would be a lot of support and we don't expect you to say or do anything. It would be nice to have many people videotaping the event. It is time we unite and say no because we had it with these pirates.
Let’s see, I know Alex posted the terms of his bail somewhere, now where is it… oh – there we go (http://imgur.com/9Toxe23). And the first condition reads:
Condition 1: KEEP the peace and be of good behaviour.
Oh dear.

SMS Möwe