The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Post by Jeffrey »

The Peace officer thing was also one of Menards schemes where he planned to have a bunch of freemen act as "peace officers" and make sure cops weren't violating the "common law".
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:The Peace officer thing was also one of Menards schemes where he planned to have a bunch of freemen act as "peace officers" and make sure cops weren't violating the "common law".
If so Mowe's postings show that Menard threw the Nanaimo five under the bus as soon as they actually carried the scheme out.
Naturally, the Freeman-on-the-Land movement is right behind the Nanaimo Three – Solidarity in the face of bankrupt corporate-state thuggery! Robert-Arthur: Menard on Facebook immediately announced:
NOTICE: the people arrested and charged with impersonating a peace officer in Nanaimo, ARE NOT members of The Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers, and refused to accept advice on the proper form of their oath and contract, and decided to do things their own way.
Oh. Or not.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Is it possible that being hauled into court is the high point of his life at this time? If he can't actually win, then the perhaps the trouble the authorities seem to be going through to take him down counts in his mind as some sort of validation. In such a case his attitude might be that he's not going to make it easy for them.
I would agree. I think for most of the diehard sovruns, no matter where in the world they are, their belief is that the courtroom is where they will get the most exposure, documentation and "proof" of their nonsensical arguments. A guilty verdict only reinforces the belief of how "right" they really are.

I often wondered what would happen if we just scheduled sovrun cases for a special court, that, for lack of a better term, would be called "Clown Court." The presiding magistrate would be Bozo, there would be 25 bailiffs arriving in a clown car, the jury would be armed with an infinite supply of cream pies and seltzer spray and calliope music playing in the background. At the end of the trial, when the guilty verdict was handed out, the sovrun would be required to sing "vesti la giubba" from Pagliacci in full costume.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:And speaking of Alex, he's posted ... a thing (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 0656831698) ... which I really don't know if I understand ... Almost Yanksonesque in its peculiarity.
There seems to be 2 things in these photos:
1: Test results from an organization called Psymétrik. It seems to be a personality test of some sort ("Career Orientation Guide GROP" test).
The subject’s profile is created from the answers provided, based on seven personality types, six of which refer to John Holland’s personality types. The seventh type (Advocate) is exclusive to the GROP.
It seems Mr. Ream is either disagreeing with the results, or felt like scribbling over them for fun.

The results are photo-ed too small to read, and are in french anyway.

2: JW.org. He appears to have photoed this publication from the Jehovah Witnesses: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201401/

Perhaps he likes the title and didn't read further, or perhaps he is going to branch into religious arguments for his upcoming case.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:And speaking of Alex, he's posted ... a thing (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 0656831698) ... which I really don't know if I understand ... Almost Yanksonesque in its peculiarity.
There seems to be 2 things in these photos:
1: Test results from an organization called Psymétrik. It seems to be a personality test of some sort ("Career Orientation Guide GROP" test).
The subject’s profile is created from the answers provided, based on seven personality types, six of which refer to John Holland’s personality types. The seventh type (Advocate) is exclusive to the GROP.
It seems Mr. Ream is either disagreeing with the results, or felt like scribbling over them for fun.

The results are photo-ed too small to read, and are in french anyway.

2: JW.org. He appears to have photoed this publication from the Jehovah Witnesses: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201401/

Perhaps he likes the title and didn't read further, or perhaps he is going to branch into religious arguments for his upcoming case.
I plan to attend his January 22nd hearing so I'll report on any arguments he makes although it's likely they won't be too coherent. I also plan to attend the February 28th trial but if it runs for the entire scheduled week I doubt I'll sit through all of it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

And speaking of Menard and his droids legion of C3PO's ... oh sorry, "peace officers", I found this video:
Yeah, it's stupid. What did you expect? It's Menard.

Oh hey ... I just checked Rob's C3PO website (http://www.c3po.ca). It's missing and all that remains is a message: "This Account Has Been Suspended"

Huh.

Wonder what that is about.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

It would seem Mr. Ream is in the hospital. No details beyond that have been posted.

It would be interesting to see whether Mr. Ream takes "full commercial liability" for his hospital bill, or whether he relies on the Health Act and taxpayers for his immediate care.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The hospital wristband has the name written in ALL CAPS so he's not liable.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

I note that in a reply posted by a Facebook friend that Alex is identified as "comfortably numb". After his missives on curing cancer with his medicinal marijuana oils I am tempted to proclaim "Physician - heal thyself!" ... but arguably that would be mean. And presumably involves a different kind of anesthetic.

So I'll simply restrict myself to best wishes on his recovery.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ok, ok, ok
Just another dumb prick
You can claim you've got the Law-aw-aw-aw-aw
But the charges are gonna stick
But you shout out, shout out, shout out
You still believe it's working, dude
But we're cutting short your show
Come on it's time to go

This is no court
No true proceeding
A distant bit of misdirection
You are only parroting the lines
Your lips move but all i hear are their lies
When i was a sheep i would believe in them
I thought my life was one of peace
Now wide awake i know the facts
There's only one way to relax
Just sit and grin
And claim to win

I have become
Comfortably numb!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

Yeah, medically i hope he's ok.

Sovereignly, i had to do that.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If you hear anything further about his health issues (frankly I'm skeptical on the timing) let us know. It might save me a trip to New Westminster next week if Alex is going to try for a deferment of his January 22nd court hearing on medical grounds. I don't mind finding that a case has been cancelled when I show up at Vancouver court but new Westminster is a waste of time.

Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Burnaby49 wrote:If you hear anything further about his health issues (frankly I'm skeptical on the timing) let us know. It might save me a trip to New Westminster next week if Alex is going to try for a deferment of his January 22nd court hearing on medical grounds. I don't mind finding that a case has been cancelled when I show up at Vancouver court but new Westminster is a waste of time.
Oh, at a minimum you will still have the triumvirate of David Lange, Andrew Simpson, and Bradley Smith. All three are scheduled (with Our Friend Alex) to appear on Jan. 22, 2014 for that pre-trial confirmation hearing. As a bonus Lange is scheduling his trial for breach of probation.

So I looked at Alex's Facebook page and he is posting again (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 1020747786):
Alexander Ream
[Jan. 16, 2014]
I've requested to have all files related to my case. I already have many evidence of criminal activity. I see no facts or evidence that the Mental Health act applies to me or that I have mental issues that would put myself or others at risk of harm. I see no facts or evidence that I was under contract with the agency at the time of the complaint. I have requested for full disclosure in writing taking complete responsibility to respond back to my letter. I am doing all this while drugged up. Security came to forcefully drugged me many times because I didn't comply. I believe that I am already healthy and don't need drugs.
And provided this nice self-portrait in gown (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=692846520747236).

Oh dear.

Mental state? Manic! And clutching "The Paperwork"!

SMS Möwe
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That picture doesn't fill me with confidence that he will be mentally fit less than a week from now. However I'd question if any of the four of them are are mentally capable within my understanding of the term. Particularly "Foreclose on my house if you dare!" Lange.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Mr. Ream has some friends lending support:
https://www.facebook.com/crystalle1/pos ... eam_ref=10

Apparently Mr. Ream is is being labeled insane for being sane, which in his opinion is insane.

Mr. Lange chimes in on that thread as well:
I would love to help but Alex's and my person are co-accused, with bail conditions not allowing contact between the two and since the armed thugs don't acknowledge the difference between living and person, I have not had "personal" contact. We go to court on the 22 on the recommended charge(s) of personation of a peace officer and some of us obstruction. Support for the 22 by showing up at the courthouse for 9:30 is a big help for whoever can make it. This is there den and they have more trouble breaking there own rules with witnesses in the room. The last I "heard through the grapevine" Alex was in St Paul's hospital in the psych ward, and would probably love visits. I cannot speculate on his mental capacity at this time but I can say that knowing him, I don't believe he has the ability to harm anyone. This case on the 22 is an arainment (sp), so if it goes past this, the court assumes we agree with all the crown's evidence. We have rebutted all their assumptions and they have not responded. In reality it should be short and sweet and over but.................. thank you to you all in advance for your support. The only thing we ever wanted was what is fair and lawful.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well they can count on me to be there on the 22nd, solidarity! Doesn't seem like my main man Alex will be there though, admission to psych ward doesn't sound promising. Not that I ever thought any of them were entirely sane by any understanding I have of the word but the rest still seem to be at least marginally functional. Not to worry, according to the expert in these things it will be "short and sweet and over".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It would appear that this schlub does not understand what an arraignment is if I am reading his statement correctly. If Alex is undergoing a psych eval, which is what I am sure us a sure bet, and I am betting it was for his pretending to be dumb, and the judge bought it. The problem for this collection of legal scholars, is that I am beginning to wonder if they really are competent enough to be making decisions any more complicated than what color of white sock they are going to put on in the morning. The apparent mental capacity of this bunch is not inspiring to confidence, and it is looking more and more to me like they are going to have to be placed under care.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit

Post by grixit »

Luckily, only their `persons' are charged, not their real/flesh-and-blood/standing-on-the-land/non-corporate selves.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:Luckily, only their `persons' are charged, not their real/flesh-and-blood/standing-on-the-land/non-corporate selves.
I don't know if you read my tax stuff, I recently posted a tax case on exactly this issue. The taxpayer plead guilty to a criminal tax charge because he assumed the plea was on behalf of his strawman and that he personally, as the flesh and blood human, would be off the hook because his strawman would take the rap. He was stunned to find that the Crown and court, for some perverse reason, insisted that the conviction applied to him too. He got a reversal and an order for a new trial on appeal on the basis that he was simply too stupid to understand what his guilty plea meant.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9775

Kind of reminds me of this recent British news article where a woman sued her lawyers because they didn't tell her that if she divorced her husband they would no longer be married.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 51550.html

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I saw that one, and am still shaking my head about it. Just goes back to the old question of just how stupid can you get????? The answer is terrifying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.