The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:As Mr. Ream's freeman tendencies may be held due to a real mental illness rather than the self-induced willful ignorance of reality that normally accompanies these people, I suggest a bit of restraint on his ridicule.

My bad. Couldn't resist the joke.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

"Robert Menard
… Brian, I have been recognized as a proper lawful peace officer many times, by the police in Vancouver, RCMP out east and in Burnaby, Sheriff Deputies, and others. So have other members of C3PO.

… Incidentally success is not measured by how many I have arrested, but how many changed their course of action knowing they were being observed by an impartial peace officer."
[Feb. 8, 2014

------

I can not count the number of times I have challenged Menard to document these stories of C3PO success. He has never responded with one shred of paper, video or reliable eye witness reports.

It seems to me he can't even keep his stories straight anymore since the above tall tales suggest different incidents and details then he has bragged about in the past.

I won't bother to detail the times he, or one of his minions, got on the Randi forum to sock puppet similar undocumented tales of C3PO success.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Brian Alexander on the west Coast, possibly Vancouver, and Menard in Burnaby? I'm overwhelmed with riches! Unfortunately neither seems to be here for a trial. I'd love to see Menard defend himself in court, he used to have a rather natty appearance but now he seems a shambling mess. That, and his semi-incoherent babbling, would make for real entertainment.

I have to admit however that Menard is too deep for me in his understanding of what makes a "peace officer".
Robert Menard
The peace officer status is not a disaster waiting to happen. That is a defeatist and dare I say it, ignorant attitude. It can be done, but it must be done properly. Their identification docs included the BC Coat of Arms. You cannot do that. I warned them against using it, told them it is at best a miss-representation, at worst will be viewed as attempted impersonation or fraud. They decided to do it their way. The first thing they tried to use it for was to avoid a search in the courthouse, thus seeking a benefit of sorts with it. THAT is where they failed. It had NOTHING to do with the peace officer status, but with trying to pass off that they were hired by the Province of BC, and not the people thereof.

… Brian, I have been recognized as a proper lawful peace officer many times, by the police in Vancouver, RCMP out east and in Burnaby, Sheriff Deputies, and others. So have other members of C3PO.

… Incidentally success is not measured by how many I have arrested, but how many changed their course of action knowing they were being observed by an impartial peace officer.
[Feb. 8, 2014]
He seems to be saying, at least to me, that he has been "recognized" as a proper lawful peace officer by being careful not to bring it to anyone's attention that he is playing at being a peace officer. His apparent point is that if he stands around watching police at work while not doing anything to draw attention to himself that this is proof that they accept him as a fellow peace officer. Hey, on that basis I'm a peace officer too! And the rightful monarch of Great Britain! I'm proclaiming right here and now that I'm King Burnaby49. As long as I don't use the title in any meaningful way that might bring my title to public notice Menardian logic says that I'm the king. Wonder if I can get my wife to accept my new high status.

This opens up whole new vistas. I'm considering accepting, by self-proclamation, the position of Prime Minister of Canada. Sadly I can't be the President of the United States because of that pesky article in their constitution about being born there. Then again Orly has proven through irrefutable evidence that Obama was born in Kenya, or Indonesia, or somewhere, so maybe I can grab that job too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard claims to have been recognized as a peace officer when he says he went down to the Vancouver court house to check out his status after his dine and dash at a local restaurant.

He says the cops at the security desk started to roust him when they saw his C3PO badge, but one of the officers, awed by his majesty, checked the files and came back to tell the security officers that he, Menard, was indeed a police officer.

This tall tale, interestingly, came just after Ream was arrested and mimics the situation the Nanaimo boys put themselves in. . .only with a brilliant Menardian outcome.

Go figure, eh?

Menard has never provided one bit of solid documentation for his story.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Alex had a visitor yesterday who posted a report on his condition (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 0656831698). He is described as coherent but exhausted. What I thought might be of interest to readers here is we now finally have some explanation of what led to his detention:
Whyte Crow
... I introduced myself, shook hands and presented him with a treat I bought from Save On Foods: date and coconut rolls. Little did I know that Save on Foods is what originally got him into this whole mess, as he was caught handing out flyers about nutrition in the meat isle. We sat down at the kitchen table and proceeded to chat up a storm while munching on the date rolls (he really liked them). ...
[Feb. 9, 2014]

So there you go - it was probably an anti-GMO protest that started the ball rolling.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Amazing, Brian might almost have the ghost of a clue. He sees cause and effect, and almost understands it, and actually lays the blame back at the appropriate doorstep, which then howls in righteous indignation. Bobby really does follow the rule that if it blows up in their faces it's not the plan's fault, it's the people doing it not following his instructions to the letter. Sure Bobby, it didn't have anything to do with the fact that they weren't real anything, except brainless stooges following your advice, and he certainly doesn't like being called out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:Bobby. . .certainly doesn't like being called out.

Menard doesn't like accountability. Society's rules, however minor, and laws, no matter how sensible, are just too much trouble for Bobby.

When he wasn't allowed on a plane because he won't produce I.D. he pitched a royal hissy fit. . .to no effect.

When he was barred from acting as a lawyer, or giving legal advice, by the BC law society he produced a series of tiresome YouTubes pretending to make the powers that be quake. Nothing really happened.

He's tried, with laughable effect, to bring suit against his debunkers (myself included) at the Randi forum.

And you are right, every failure of his theories and methods is passed off as somebody else's fault. Menard's narcissistic personality is intolerant of the slightest criticism or accountability. It's this trait that compels him to throw failed minions under the bus when they run afoul of the law. Bobby's been telling stories as long as he's been on the web. I suspect he's been avoiding responsibility since childhood.

His adult break with reality occurred when, in the early 2000's, Canadian child protective services removed his girlfriend's baby from his care.

He's a sad case.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

arayder wrote: His adult break with reality occurred when, in the early 2000's, Canadian child protective services removed his girlfriend's baby from his care.
Am I right in thinking that when the girlfriend ditched Menard she got her baby back?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
arayder wrote: His adult break with reality occurred when, in the early 2000's, Canadian child protective services removed his girlfriend's baby from his care.
Am I right in thinking that when the girlfriend ditched Menard she got her baby back?
I am not sure of all the details, but Megan keeping the child, Elizabeth Ann, was contingent on Menard being out of the picture. This a curious thing since child protective services generally encourages two parent families. Menard must have been a real piece of work for the authorities to not want him around.

Menard was never clear on whether he was the father of the child, or just acting as such. Either way it isn't a pretty picture. The girl was a teenager and Bobby was 40.

So he either impregnated a drug addled teenager, just barely over the age of consent. Or he was a middle age man trying to play the father role to a teenager and her baby.

It creeps me out.

Anyway, Bobby then went off under a bridge and read Canadian law for a long while. Like Mohammed coming out of the cave he claimed to have emerged enlightened and started the Elizabeth Ann Society which advocated for father's rights. Of course, it's likely Menard had no parental rights to little Lizzy, since he likely wasn't the father and he wasn't married to Megan.

Even back in 2000 Menard seems to have had a problem understanding what was is his and what wasn't.

It turns out the Elizabeth Ann Society gets a little traction on the internet, Bobby's narcissistic look-at-me fix gets filled and he's off and running.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:Alex had a visitor yesterday who posted a report on his condition
That post seems to have disappeared. Guess it breaks a good political prisoner story when people actually look into what happened.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

LordEd wrote:
Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:Alex had a visitor yesterday who posted a report on his condition
That post seems to have disappeared. Guess it breaks a good political prisoner story when people actually look into what happened.
Huh. You're right - it's gone. I have not been logging what goes up on Alex's Facebook page but it seems to me like a fair bit of editing is underway.

Deleting the post from Whyte Crow is really rather odd. I thought it was objective, described Ream in a very sympathetic manner, and seemed an honest and caring observation by an interested person. Rather evocative, all in all. But you're correct, LordEd, it did not portray Alex as a resistance hero, so much as a person in a troubling spot.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent

Didn't fit the mythology they were trying to build, so had to go.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Looks like Mr. Ream is no longer under hospital care. Perhaps he will be at the next court date.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Menard has taken interest in Ream's case. We can only hope its a superficial interest and that he won't put the bus he threw Ream under in reverse to take a second pass.
Robert Menard
What is happening with your trial?
The freemen want to take some credit for his 'release'. I wonder if they will ever consider the idea that its their ideas that caused him to be there in the first place.
Mika Rasila
Alexander Ream has been released from the psych ward , I hope it was due to the pressure form our phone calls , I would think if they didn;t know that he had a support network they could have just made him disappear into a zombie like lobotomized state . It is good to see my friend out and today he goes to see the crown for some reason ?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So Ream was at the hospital for about ten days then released and they're claiming that as a victory?

As Clove pointed out, the hospital just has to stabilize him then release him, and even if he was uncooperative there are limits to how long they can keep him there.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Looks like he hasn't been complying with his bail terms:
Alexander Ream
It's concerning an arrest warrant for not seeing a bail supervisor every week. I'm afraid that they will arrest me once I get to the New Westminster Provincial Court to talk to an agent of the Crown. Technically I don't have to see any bail supervisor because that day on Nanaimo when they arrested us they forced us into entering a contract. I never voluntarily agreed to fall under their terms and conditions. They forced us to contract, which makes the contract null and void. Period.
He still doesn't get it.
notorial dissent

As I understand it, he was placed under mental health hold for observation by the court, and there is usually a finite period of time that they can be held, and 10 days sounds about right, so unless he really was completely over the edge, they would have released him in about that time period. It will be interesting to see what is reported back to the court.

Sounds like he is just setting himself up for a repeat, if he thinks he doesn't have to comply with the bail conditions.

You just can't fix stupid.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LordEd wrote:Looks like he hasn't been complying with his bail terms:
Alexander Ream
It's concerning an arrest warrant for not seeing a bail supervisor every week. I'm afraid that they will arrest me once I get to the New Westminster Provincial Court to talk to an agent of the Crown. Technically I don't have to see any bail supervisor because that day on Nanaimo when they arrested us they forced us into entering a contract. I never voluntarily agreed to fall under their terms and conditions. They forced us to contract, which makes the contract null and void. Period.
He still doesn't get it.
He CAN'T "get it". By doing so, he would have to acknowledge what a [south-facing and of a north-facing horse] he has made of himself. It doesn't sound like he is capable of that;and if he does become capable, he will likely need massive further interventions to help him pick up the pieces of a shattered psyche.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

I rather suspect that his expectations of life will prove true in this case.

Not complying with bail conditions is a really good and sure way of getting them revoked and ending up back in front of a judge and in jail.

Whether numbnutz thinks he was under duress at the time or not, he still agreed to them, he could have stood on principal and stayed in jail.

Guess he'll find out soon enough.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Ream wrote:I want to make it clear that I am not a member of the Freeman-On-The-Land, but I am a Free man however. I still live like a slave in some ways, but my way of thinking is free. I believe that there is more to life than this artificial reality that we are presented. There is unnecessary scarcity and suffering in this world and it can change. It starts with learning to develop our senses. Start being compassionate and loving. It is our true nature. That is how you will experience real bliss. Don't let what is not real distract you from being yourself. Being yourself is the only way to truly be happy.
Being yourself... by personating a peace officer, with fake documentation.