The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Post by notorial dissent »

Does this mean Alex is in deeper than he claimed?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

I have doubts that he fully understands what's going on. CSO didn't list those for him, but its accuracy seems to be only partial.

I guess we'll have to wait until May for a Burnaby report.
notorial dissent

LordEd wrote:I have doubts that he fully understands what's going on. CSO didn't list those for him, but its accuracy seems to be only partial.

I guess we'll have to wait until May for a Burnaby report.
I have no doubts at all. I am sure he is quite thoroughly and willfully clueless, and it will turn out quite badly in the end.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I'm partly convinced that its less 'willful clueless' and more 'incapable to distinguish reality'. His partners, in the end, saw the route the case was going and plead guilty. I don't think Mr. Ream has the ability to understand and will take the court fully down the rabbit hole, and be extremely confused at the end in a jail cell or hospital.

But it will end badly for sure unless someone intervenes on Mr. Ream's behalf. His 'friends' sure aren't helpful:
Deborah Tennesen
Alexander Ream good job!! Don't let up! Are you in Lawful Rebellion?!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:There's an awful, awful secret that was accidentally discovered by Burnaby49 during his (mis)adventures with the Nanaimo Three Five Four One: consent = pants.

If you go attempt to court and do not wear pants (only for males - the female secret garment remains undiscovered) then court security is instructed that you must NEVER be admitted into court because at that point the judge must acceded to your pantless authority, disclose his/her oath, bond, and is your fiduciary.

So there you go. No pants? Everyone must respect you're authooritieee!!!!

What Menard and Clifford and Belanger could not provide - it's Burnaby49 who has unlocked the key to Freemanishness - an absence of pants. There's a reason why one feels free when unencumbered by constraining clothing, especially that which affects one's genitals.

Freedom is physical freedom. And from that? Legal authority.

(Or Cheetos.)

SMS Möwe
Mowe is clearly unaware that this obvious tactic has been tried, and has failed. The Canadian courts' have blatantly trampled on the Freeman's basic human right to have standing in court as their "flesh and blood" men by putting that flesh fully on display as proof. After a few unfortunate "events" in the early 2000s when Freemen types attempted Mowe's suggested "Assertion of Rights" defense the courts came up with a response that satisfied the requirements of the law.

A one way video feed from remand. Technically the defendant has not entered the court yet they are present and can wear (or not wear) what they chose. Decorum is satisfied since the court, and more to point spectators like me, can't see them (even the thought, ugh). Simple but effective. The court does however encourage them to dress appropriately by keeping the remand cell at a bracing 35dF. After a few cases of hypothermia and frozen extremities this defense tactic has pretty much withered away.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:There's an awful, awful secret that was accidentally discovered by Burnaby49 during his (mis)adventures with the Nanaimo Three Five Four One: consent = pants.

If you go attempt to court and do not wear pants (only for males - the female secret garment remains undiscovered) then court security is instructed that you must NEVER be admitted into court because at that point the judge must acceded to your pantless authority, disclose his/her oath, bond, and is your fiduciary.

So there you go. No pants? Everyone must respect you're authooritieee!!!!

What Menard and Clifford and Belanger could not provide - it's Burnaby49 who has unlocked the key to Freemanishness - an absence of pants. There's a reason why one feels free when unencumbered by constraining clothing, especially that which affects one's genitals.

Freedom is physical freedom. And from that? Legal authority.

(Or Cheetos.)

SMS Möwe
[Freeman guru]
Since the court requires you to wear pants upon entry, by complying with that demand you are entering into an implied contract with the court to abide by the terms and conditions of the courtroom. By removing your pants you are maintaining all of your inherent unalienable common law rights!

I've tried this tactic myself and I know for a fact that it works. The court was so terrified of my pants-less jurisdiction that not only were the court officers afraid to touch me but the court and prosecutor wouldn't even look in my direction! In fact the court refused to proceed until I put my pants on, no doubt because they were trying to trick me into contracting with them. The judge left the courtroom and refused to return until I put my pants back on. Seeing as how he abandoned ship, I assumed control of the courtroom, convened my common law court, and dismissed all the charges! Victory!

So be sure to attend my seminar next weekend where I will teach you the secrets of maintaining your pants-less jurisdiction. Only $200 for the entire weekend!
[/Freeman guru]
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Apropos that, I just re-watched the movie "Commando" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Learned a lot.
notorial dissent

LordEd wrote:I'm partly convinced that its less 'willful clueless' and more 'incapable to distinguish reality'. His partners, in the end, saw the route the case was going and plead guilty. I don't think Mr. Ream has the ability to understand and will take the court fully down the rabbit hole, and be extremely confused at the end in a jail cell or hospital.

But it will end badly for sure unless someone intervenes on Mr. Ream's behalf. His 'friends' sure aren't helpful:
Deborah Tennesen
Alexander Ream good job!! Don't let up! Are you in Lawful Rebellion?!
LordEd, I have to admit, that I tend to agree with your assessment of the mighty Alex. As we say in my neck of the woods, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and even that is being generous. I think clueless in the sense that he hasn't one is probably the more accurate when it comes right down to it. I don't think he is playing with even part of a deck, and that he very badly needs to be represented by real counsel to keep from spending the rest of his life in and out of jail.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

OMG-- Donald Duck is the ultimate sovereign!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

grixit wrote:OMG-- Donald Duck is the ultimate sovereign!
Nope, the sailor suit puts him in Admiralty Jurisdiction. Uncle Scrooge on the other hand...
:haha:
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

After a very long silence Alex has posted something ... well, not new, but at least clearly related to his criminal litigation: a photo of his court summons (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 9499232271).

And Alex says:
Alexander Ream
[April 26, 2014]
I need witness for the next court date. Anyone?
I promise that it will be really interesting.
Burnaby49? I believe your presence has been invoked! May 21, 2014, New Westminster Courthouse, Courtroom 204, estimated duration 5 hours.

I checked to see if there are any new court records for Alex - nada.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Alex can rely on me! I've had the date reserved on the kitchen calendar for months.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Don't forget your liberty cap and knitting basket.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

And don't forget to wear pants!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LaVidaRoja wrote:And don't forget to wear pants!
Thanks for the warning but I've learned that lesson, particularly since my satorial blunder was at a prior Ream hearing.
grixit wrote:Don't forget your liberty cap and knitting basket.
I wish, that would be real entertainment! However, given the wrist-slaps the other defendants got, I'm not expecting the law to come down too heavily on Alex.

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Sometimes I feel a little sorry for Alex.

Not a lot, mind you. But a little. I have some ideas and impressions as to what drives him. I ... well, he's not exactly an intellectual giant.

But I do believe him when he says he wants a better world. Wish it wasn't so ... haphazard.

And it doesn't help that one of his few apparent advisors is Brian "Freakin' Idiot" Alexander (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 9499232271):
Brian Alexander
send them a contract that you will perform or act in exchange for 1 million is CAD...three letters, get em in default, then place a,.lien on em...
[April 26, 2014]

is it still in arrangement, or did the judge plead for you?

before it starts, they will ask if he is ready, at this point accept their offer of contract....its also good to have everything that happened to you Alex, written out in an affidavit as proof. ....they are going to do what they are going to do...nothing we can do to stop them...BUT we can give them something to think about so they don't do it again.

I would attend, but the bastards are attacking me on all fronts....I don't think they like me....lol

just had an epiphany: this is not legal advice mind you, only what I am going to do as they just brought fresh charges against me! I am going to send Prosecution {make sure i get a name] a contract telling them I AM more than willing to accept liability for the name and perform like a trained fucking seal in H.M. court room so long as I am paid one million for my services. make sure to get them in default...then comes court day, enter that into evidence and say yes sir no sir...I will let them rack me if they want...then after the fact send them a bill.... through a notary, get them in default of the debt and then send the sheriff to go collect the debt...or better yet, the IRS! no one can force you to act for free,...the fuckers may be able to force the contract....BUT NOT THE TERMS.....FUCKERS! CHECK MATE!

and by the way alex; don't let the fuckers rush you; if you are not ready, and you need more time, tell the judge you are not prepared, you are still seeking council, or perhaps you need more disclosure from prosecution, ask for all audio, notes, video, cell block, doctors notes and records, all records, full disclosure. put it in writing...
Alex? Don't know if you're popping by or not, now and again, but a subtle hint?

Whatever Brian Alexander says? Doesn't matter. Do the opposite. Trust us. Really. You're better off getting advice from Robert-Arthur: Menard.

(or a magic 8-ball.)

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

You sure? Lance got advise from Mr. Menard and that didn't turn out so well.

The 8-ball would at least be correct part of the time (when it says outlook not so good).

Get advise from real legal people, not the Internet or facebook. Not even from the vampiric order of quatloos. This site reports on freeman activity (whether you accept that title or not). It should be used for prediction only. It predicts your failure on this road.

Find a new road.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

just had an epiphany: this is not legal advice mind you, only what I am going to do as they just brought fresh charges against me! I am going to send Prosecution {make sure i get a name] a contract telling them I AM more than willing to accept liability for the name and perform like a trained fucking seal in H.M. court room so long as I am paid one million for my services. make sure to get them in default...then comes court day, enter that into evidence and say yes sir no sir...I will let them rack me if they want...then after the fact send them a bill.... through a notary, get them in default of the debt and then send the sheriff to go collect the debt...or better yet, the IRS! no one can force you to act for free,...the fuckers may be able to force the contract....BUT NOT THE TERMS.....FUCKERS! CHECK MATE!
I doubt Alexander has had much luck personally getting documents notarized through the purported real notaries (you know the ones, the monopolistic rent seeking members of the Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia) so perhaps Brian is hinting that Ream needs to get the big guns involved again, the International Notaries. Time for the return of the Relentless Warrior, our own Chief Rock Sino General!

So, maybe, just maybe, I'll see the Notorious Notary Hajistahenhway himself in court next month.

Hilfskreuzer Möwe

LordEd wrote:You sure? Lance got advise from Mr. Menard and that didn't turn out so well.
Yes, that's a fair criticism, LordEd. No endorsement of Robert-Arthur: Menard was actually intended - except perhaps his excellent technique of not actually doing anything illegal...

SMS Möwe
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Alexander Ream
[April 26, 2014]
I need witness for the next court date. Anyone?
I promise that it will be really interesting.

I may have found another witness for Alex! Some readers may recall that I had, in a prior post, said that my wife wanted to accompany me to the Nanaimo Three trial back in February. She has no interest in Freemen at all but wanted to see how the court works. However she'd planned to attend the Wednesday session and the court wrapped it up on Tuesday due to guilty pleas. So she may try to be at Ream's hearing. Not exactly what Alex really wants but a witness none the less.