The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Post by LordEd »

Ah, Mr. Ream. I am impressed that you have in fact found these two forums. Many who follow your lines or reasoning seem to stick to the 'approved' forums and would not actually look into what others believe.

I have been fascinated by your progress. It isn't very often that somebody in your position is as open about what is happening. To be clear, I think it is much like watching a growing forest fire: you can see the utter destruction growing, but its hard not to watch.

Also to be clear, my position in the other forum is not 'ignorance and condemnation'. A long time ago, one such as you entered a forum I was in and discussed the freeman way. He used arguments similar to yours. Being equally as obsessive as this person, I followed the trail of extensive documents and materials. However, I followed the documents meticulously and came to a very different conclusion.

The ideas are interesting as a theory and a great mental exercise to actually untangle. However to actually live them is nothing short of madness.

I believe that you genuinely believe what you are saying. Perhaps it was Mr. Kirk who sold you on this idea (sold as in convinced). Perhaps Mr. Menard. Do take careful note that it is you in front of the judge and not these people. YOU are their guinea pig. YOU will live with the consequences.

Tomorrow is your arraignment hearing. I believe the judge is going to ask whether you plead guilty or not guilty (I have not have the pleasure of being in a courtroom). You are likely going to say something about consent or jurisdiction. The judge will give up as you think he should, and you will get to enjoy a cell again (which your fee schedule won't be much help with). The judge may enter your plea for you, or possibly order a psychiatric evaluation to determine if you are able to understand the proceedings.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

This is not meanness. This is cold fact. You have taken a position contrary to what I believe. We are in a particularly good country. I am happy to abide by its rules, but you would waste the courts time and insist that you can live as you wish.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote: Tomorrow is your arraignment hearing. I believe the judge is going to ask whether you plead guilty or not guilty (I have not have the pleasure of being in a courtroom). You are likely going to say something about consent or jurisdiction. The judge will give up as you think he should, and you will get to enjoy a cell again (which your fee schedule won't be much help with). The judge may enter your plea for you, or possibly order a psychiatric evaluation to determine if you are able to understand the proceedings.
Sounds about right, my expectations too. Hopefully I'll be there for the show and I'll report back. Won't take too long, Alex has a half-hour scheduled at the beginning of the Court's day.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I do wish you luck Mr. Ream. For me, this is just a mental exercise. For you, this is your life you are playing with. I hope you see the path you have taken before the road abruptly ends.

Sadly, now I know that you have been warned of what is to come, and that you will likely not change your course.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm a thinking, he might just want to take his tooth brush along with him, he is probably going to need it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

"Alexticule" can't possibly be the real Alex Ream, can he? I'm thinking "troll." But if it is, he's drunk the Kool-Aid to its bitter dregs. :lol: It amazes me, the capacity these people have for self-delusion. I see it again and again with these cases. Looking into my crystal ball, I predict that today's court appearance will not end well for him.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

alexticule wrote:Thank you. I will read them an learn. I still do not see any facts or evidence however.
The evidence you will see at trial; but the facts are right in front of you, and you say that you still claim that you do not see them. That looks like "the ostrich defense" to me.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Mr Ream:

I hope I'm not too late with this reply, given your impending, scheduled court appearance.

Nonetheless, allow me to pose a hypothetical scenario for you to evaluate (and note that ALL which follows is totally hypothetical).

I totally agree with your views that the laws, statutes, etc of Canada only apply to governmental entities and their employees.

Based on that, I, and a number of my friends (we are all citizens of the United States and equally exempt from the laws of Canada) intend to visit Canada in the very near future. The purpose of our visit is to accost and assault you and visit extreme damage (possibly including arson) on all of your belongings.

Since there are no Canadian laws regarding/hindering/penalizing our (free men on the land) actions, we will then travel to Toronto to partake in their world-class dining.

Oh, and please don't consider taking any civil actions against us to recover your losses since we haven't entered into any contract upon which such action could be based. Additionally, please don't assemble a group of your fellow believers to attempt to stop us. I will be bringing an EXTREMELY large number of my friends with me.

Do you see any problem with this scenario? After all, we are merely acting within the scope of non-applicable laws which you have so clearly defined.

Perhaps you might want to revisit your theories.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Chados wrote:"Alexticule" can't possibly be the real Alex Ream, can he? I'm thinking "troll."
No, it's him.

On his Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 7521768470) he has attempted to post a link to his B.C. Courts online criminal trial file information, derived from the methodology listed above by Burnaby49. That however leads to a dead end because of the way the Courts webpage displays results so that there are no permanent links into their dataset.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

AndyK wrote:Nonetheless, allow me to pose a hypothetical scenario for you to evaluate (and note that ALL which follows is totally hypothetical).
He follows a brand of freemanism that includes the "No Harm" belief as demonstrated by his pointing out to the prosecutor that there is "no victim". Perhaps he will return to explain further to provide particulars to exactly how he would seek justice against your crew.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:
Chados wrote:"Alexticule" can't possibly be the real Alex Ream, can he? I'm thinking "troll."
No, it's him.

On his Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 7521768470) he has attempted to post a link to his B.C. Courts online criminal trial file information, derived from the methodology listed above by Burnaby49. That however leads to a dead end because of the way the Courts webpage displays results so that there are no permanent links into their dataset.

SMS Möwe
Sorry about that. I'm heading off to court in about 10 minutes so I'll see if it is correct. Alex and I can wander the halls of justice together looking for his room!

Wife's flight finally made it at 12:30. I suppose I can't blame American, very heavy thunderstorms in Dallas.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LordEd wrote:
AndyK wrote:Nonetheless, allow me to pose a hypothetical scenario for you to evaluate (and note that ALL which follows is totally hypothetical).
He follows a brand of freemanism that includes the "No Harm" belief as demonstrated by his pointing out to the prosecutor that there is "no victim". Perhaps he will return to explain further to provide particulars to exactly how he would seek justice against your crew.
Feud and Bloodprice. Eventually you develop arbitration. Next thing you know there's a Council of Gangs and a Capo de Capi. Truth is, humans have as much of a drive to set up such structures as they do to rebel against them. And guess what, the first thing these sturctures do is take measures against "outlwas".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Didn't make it to court, sorry. Actually, to be accurate, I made it to the court but didn't make it into the court. I was standing outside the door of courtroom 206 but I couldn't go in because I was in violation of the dress code of the Provincial Court of British Columbia by wearing a demure pair of just above the knee denim shorts. Who knew? It was exactly the same outfit I wear to the Tax Court of Canada and the Federal Court all the time and they don't care, but rules are rules.

I stopped driving over a decade ago. My little jaunt to the airport last night to pick up my wife was the first time I'd driven in over a year and that prior trip was also to pick HRH up at the airport. So I get around by public transit and walking, which is what I did today. Skytrain to the court and then I walked home after they kicked me out. I had shorts on because I wasn't walking 8 miles home on a hot day in my slacks.

However not a total loss. I confirmed that I gave Alexander the right date and location. Since I have no idea what he looks like I can't confirm if he was amongst the crew waiting around outside the courtroom. If he was there, and he didn't act up and get tossed into remand, perhaps he can post here how it went. I know, hardly an objective source, but we might get the broad strokes.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

First, he probably has to come up with a plausible excuse for why he didn't get his charges dismissed, and spin the straw of defeat into the gold of victory.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Some data has been posted on the B.C. Courts website.

Smith is now scheduled for trial, with a pre-trial hearing on January 22, 2014, and then a five day trial proper running from Feb. 28 to March 3-4, 6-7, 2014.

I believe Smith is still in pre-trial detention. As I have previously noted, pre-trial detention is not a common phenomenon in Canada, bail is usually quite accessible. My only guess is that Smith has a significant criminal record. The RCMP pre-trial disclosure document does link to a criminal record for Smith but it is not attached. I have not found any reported cases that appear to involve Smith.

In fact, reviewing the disclosure, I see that Ream is the only member of the Nanaimo Five who does not have a criminal record. All five have expired drivers licences too.

Ah, something interesting - it appears that our previous acquaintance Chief Rock Sino General is directly involved with the Nanaimo Five.

Part of the disclosure describes visits by the Simpson and Lange to a metal working facility where they attempted to order peace officer badges. Page 29 of the disclosure includes this passage that relates to that subject:
BOND examined the oath and noted that it included a photograph image of LANGE, a signature in blue ink and what appeared to be a notarized seal of Notary-Public “"Hajistahenhway.”
The Crown is planning to call a manager from the Department of Justice to confirm there is no Notary Public with the name "Hajistahenhway" (p. 11).

This appears to be another name by which Chief Rock Sino General has identified himself in the past:
Notaries Act, RSBC 1996, c 334, s. 48:
48(1) A person must not
  • (a) act as a notary public without being authorized to do so under this Act,

(b) hold himself or herself out as authorized to act as a notary public without being authorized to do so under this Act, or

(c) if the person is a notary public, practise outside the geographic area to which the person's practice is limited or practise in any way contrary to a limitation or condition to which the person's enrollment or commission is subject.
(2) A person who contravenes subsection (1) commits an offence, and is liable on conviction to a fine of not more than $2 000.
SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

What is the freeman definition of a notary? Surely a freeman wouldn't base it on a notary act.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

By the way, this is a truly great linking of information.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:
BOND examined the oath and noted that it included a photograph image of LANGE, a signature in blue ink and what appeared to be a notarized seal of Notary-Public “"Hajistahenhway.”
The Crown is planning to call a manager from the Department of Justice to confirm there is no Notary Public with the name "Hajistahenhway" (p. 11).

This appears to be another name by which Chief Rock Sino General has identified himself in the past:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LordEd wrote:What is the freeman definition of a notary? Surely a freeman wouldn't base it on a notary act.
No need, they have "self authenticating documents".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:
LordEd wrote:What is the freeman definition of a notary? Surely a freeman wouldn't base it on a notary act.
No need, they have "self authenticating documents".
Most of them also appear to be "self authenticatingly stupid".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Yesterday's court list information for the hearing of the Nanaimo Five is now out, but I am a little uncertain of what some of these codes indicate.

As noted, Smith's trial is scheduled. The list does not provide any additional hearing results data.

Reviewing the court electronic file it appears Ream and Smith made applications on July 9 and July 25, respectively, that have been concluded without a change in the charges. Simpson is going to trial but the date is not yet set.

Vaillant made his first appearance, and had been released by police after his initial arrest.

The Ream and Lange proceedings are adjourned to an unspecified future date which will be set by the judge, "for example: adjourned to give judgment/sentence/disposition/continuation."

I did not see any public comment from Ream, the other Nanaimo Five, or their supporters.

SMS Möwe