The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Post by LordEd »

I believe those applications were made against Ream and Smith. The file marking on those applications are different than the main case (76920-2 and -3). Those two charges are identified as "CCC - 524(1) Application for Warrant to issue".

The next item immediately after each application granted was result code "WI" which is "Bench Warrant Issued". To me, I would guess they had broken one or more of their release conditions.

Where do you see the update on Ream and Lange? I only see what is on the online CSO and "completed court list", which only says "no result listed".
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

LordEd wrote:I believe those applications were made against Ream and Smith. The file marking on those applications are different than the main case (76920-2 and -3). Those two charges are identified as "CCC - 524(1) Application for Warrant to issue".

The next item immediately after each application granted was result code "WI" which is "Bench Warrant Issued". To me, I would guess they had broken one or more of their release conditions.

Where do you see the update on Ream and Lange? I only see what is on the online CSO and "completed court list", which only says "no result listed".
Thanks LordEd, I believe you are correct on the sub two and sub three actions. Apologies to all.

I spotted the Ream and Lange result by using a file-number based search at this URL (https://eservice.ag.gov.bc.ca/cso/esear ... eSearch.do), with file "76920". That leads to a table with seven result items. I noted the code "IBJ" in the "Last Rslt" column for both Ream and Lange. I suspect you have been using the same Excel spreadsheet for codes as myself, and that's where I obtained the interpretation of that item, reported above.

This wonderful B.C. court public database is turning into a real time waster for me - I keep popping in OPCA litigant names to see the true scope of their antics. Lots of fun!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SMS Möwe has an odd interpretation of "fun".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

If you hover over the result codes, it sometimes gives you what the result means.

Ream's appearance yesterday does not have a result attached to it yet. The summary page is just showing the previous result of "IBJ".
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

The online court file information has been updated. It now indicates that of the Nanaimo Five, only Ream remains on pre-trial release. The other four are in remand.

Vaillant is scheduled to appear on September 11, 2013. I am not certain what the purpose of that hearing would be, but my guess is it might be to enter a formal plea.

A pre-trial hearing for all five defendants is scheduled for January 22, 2014. The trial dates that I had previously indicated for Smith (Feb. 28 to March 3-4, 6-7, 2014) are now scheduled as a joint trial of all five defendants.

I believe that implies Mr. Ream's application and PAPERWORK did not have the intended effect. Instead, I am wondering if his silence indicates he instead triggered a contempt hearing. But that's purely a guess.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Some of his following are asking "what happened'.

Really... what do you THINK happened?

The judge obviously realized he/she was wrong and released him with apologies. Mr. Ream has collected his $1B in fees and is currently relaxing abroad.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Some of his following are asking "what happened'.

The judge obviously realized he/she was wrong and released him with apologies. Mr. Ream has collected his $1B in fees and is currently relaxing abroad.
To think, I missed being there to observe that triumphant moment in history because of my fondness for casual attire. Bitter regrets.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Burnaby49 wrote:
LordEd wrote:Some of his following are asking "what happened'.

To think, I missed being there to observe that triumphant moment in history because of my fondness for casual attire. Bitter regrets.
Ah, a little patience, Burnaby49. I do not think Mr. Ream is so easily deterred. I suspect he will make at least one more attempt to wrestle Leviathan into submission. I believe you will have more opportunities.

Something that I thought of subsequent to my comments above guessing that Mr. Ream may be incommunicado as he is detained following / prior to a contempt proceeding, there is also the possibility that Mr. Ream's PAPERWORK was a basis for his arrest (probably as he left court) for a Criminal Code, s. 423.1 intimidation of a justice system participant charge. I'd be a little surprised if the Crown prosecutor had not also read the passage I quoted in Meads v. Meads, and was, at a minimum, a little struck by Mr. Ream's bold Fee Schedule. If so, I suspect we would not see any evidence in the B.C. Courts database of that until a formal indictment was filed in the B.C. Supreme Court.

Another thought that occurred to me is it seems a little strange that David Lange would have 'lawyered up', but then still ended up in pre-trial detention last week. I'm really not certain just what could have transpired that would trigger a stay at the remand centre.

Again, all we can do is watch and wait.

SMS Möwe
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will admit I had wondered at the resounding silence following the hearing. I figured that if he got out without a vacation of his own, he would have been crowing long and loudly about it.

As you point out, the Crown may well have decided that they had bigger and better things with which to hold him, and did so, and all will be revealed later. My feeling is that as strong as the stupid flows in that one, that he managed to, as we used to say locally, turn a $20 parking ticket into a six month jail sentence, and I do believe he is well capable of it. I hope he followed my advice and took his toothbrush with him.

I am surprised that among his myriad followers that at least one of them hadn't been there to chronicle his triumph, and then report back the travesty of justice that was served upon him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Its possible that he is perfectly able to report on his results, but that something happened that he doesn't understand and is unable to explain it to his audience.
notorial dissent

And this would stop him why, when he has shown no evidence of having ever been remotely influenced by reality before???? He has diarrhea of the mouth, and loves to hear the sound of his own profundity, I doubt seriously even a setback in court would slow his spinning of what actually happened if he could get to a keyboard.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

A very long silence. If he was held in contempt, is there a standard length of time they might decide to hold him for?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LordEd wrote:A very long silence. If he was held in contempt, is there a standard length of time they might decide to hold him for?
Any chance he had bail conditions which he didn't agree to? So he's been remanded. Or his bail conditions include not publishing anything on the internet?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

He did post his bail conditions.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
1. Keep the peace/good behaviour

2. Report to bail supervisor

3. Notify supervisor of any address changes

4. Not contact directly/indirectly the other 4 listed in the case

5. Stay out of courts except your own case

6. No weapons

7. No badges/cards/letters/ID that suggest you are a peace officer, and identify yourself when requested by a peace officer.
The CSO says "in custody" as "N", but there have been times where it seems inaccurate for some details.

Of course, he didn't consent to these and only signed under protest & duress.
notorial dissent

My feeling is that unless they sign with an unqualified signature, unreservedly, then the only appropriate response is "OK, have it your way, lock him up."

If they aren't signing the documents unreservedly, then they aren't signing them with the intention of abiding by them to begin with.

I am beginning to wonder if that is not what happened.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

LordEd wrote:A very long silence. If he was held in contempt, is there a standard length of time they might decide to hold him for?
I should clarify that there are actually two interrelated steps. When a potential contempt scenario arises a judge will very often provide the person who has refused/denied court authority a chance to 'cure the contempt', and only afterwards proceed with the punitive stage. The net result is a two hearing process - one to identify the contempt, then the second hearing to order the sanction.

These two decisions provide an excellent example of an OPCA litigant experiencing this process:
  • Step 1 - is the litigant in contempt: Mercedes-Benz Financial (DCFS Canada Corp.) v. Kovacevic, 2009 CanLII 9368 (ON SC) (http://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/20 ... i9368.html)

Step 2 - contempt sanction: Mercedes-Benz Financial (DCFS Canada Corp.) v. Kovacevic, 2009 CanLII 9423 (ON SC) (http://canlii.ca/t/22p5k)

[Both just excellent judgments by Justice Brown - very well worth review.]
If a contempt proceeding is broken into two days - and it often is - my experience (though much east of B.C.) is that the judge will try to hear those two parts as close together as possible. It's not unusual that an overnight visit to remand will follow step one, the idea being that a taste of detention will motivate the contemptuous litigant to get with the program and 'fix' the contempt, if possible, prior to step two.

I've had a look at what I think are the appropriate court lists and I do not see that a second 'part 2' contempt hearing has occurred. That suggests two possibilities: 1) Ream never entered into a contempt scenario, or 2) the judge just simply immediately ordered a contempt penalty. My guess is the first. I have absolutely no idea how the British Columbia courts would track a contempt hearing on their webpage.
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Any chance he had bail conditions which he didn't agree to? So he's been remanded. Or his bail conditions include not publishing anything on the internet?
I agree with LordEd. I do not think Ream has been detained for breach of bail condition. Based on the online court records he is out on bail. If he was detained I would expect he would currently be identified as being in pre-trial remand detention. He still appears to be the only one of the Nanaimo Five who has escaped that fate.

It occurred to me that there is another possibility as to why Ream is quiet, in addition to him being shy (seems unlikely to me), or to being under arrest for intimidation of a justice system participant. It may be that his antics have led the judge to suspect that Ream is mentally ill, and so Ream has been sent for a compulsory mental health evaluation. That could take awhile (weeks), and during that time he will not likely have Internet access.

That was a pretty common step years ago when Freeman, Detaxer, and Sovereign litigants were a rarity in Canada. I have not heard of it happening quite so often of late, I think because the judiciary has a better understanding of just from where this apparent 'wackiness' originates.

But perhaps Mr. Ream exceeded the "this guy has got to be nuts!" threshold...

Again, these are all guesses.

SMS Möwe
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Dear friends, I bring wonderful news. Alexander Ream, that vanguard of a brighter age, has spoken once more in public.

Though he has not yet revealed just how he has weaved through the nefarious iron-clad digits of the Zionist Freemasons (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... comments=3), let alone the dire aspects better known as the Policy Enforcement Officers, with their rabid dogs and cruel guns (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 0495601506), Alex has shared with us all a more important truth (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 5551364667):
Alexander Ream
I believe that ladies are more attractive when they are themselves.
Take note, Lotharios. Here is a lure no woman can resist.
Deborah Dorsey
which one of my selves would you prefer me to be Alex?

Alexander Ream
Simply be. Whatever resonate with your heart. You are already beautiful and there is no need to try to be. See and do not seek approval.

There is beauty when you see and appreciate.

Deborah Dorsey
I am just me always Alex... no need to impress anyone
But enough of this eye-to-eye, lip-to-lip, [redacted]-to-[redacted], it's time to learn what happens when irresistible spirit mean tissue-thin authority (http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ream/ ... 5941763628):
ChiefRock Sino General
sure its your court case ?
August 14 at 1:07am

Alexander Ream
Well they involved my trust in it without my permission.
August 14 at 7:52am

ChiefRock Sino General
how can you be so sure its your, did you create it ? or are you just a mere user of the trust ?
August 14 at 7:55am

Alexander Ream
The trust is a tool. We can be the collateral or the beneficiary of the trust. I did not create the trust, but I can benefit from the trust that was created for me even though the "Government" created the trust via deception and fraud. What happened is that the prosecutor produced the evidence that supposedly proves that Statutes did applied to me at the time of the complaints. He confirmed that the evidence does prove that it applied to me when I asked him during the phony court session and I also reminded him that he is liable for his words and actions. I will attend another meeting on January 22 2014 at New Westminster Law Courts room 206 and it starts at 9:30 am.
[August 23]

Alexander Ream
My intention was not to dismiss the case right away. I am honorable and I wanted the prosecutor to present his evidence. The so called evidence is exactly what I expected it was going to be. There is no one taking liability for the claims and there are still no facts or evidence. It is riddle with lies and they twisted my words to mean something else. It is only helping me build my case. What I am concern about is that they might play even more corrupt than they already are and try to shut me down mafia style.
[August 23]

Deborah Dorsey
well done... you're doing great Alexander!
[August 23]

Alexander Ream
Thank you. I think this is as much as I can say.
[August 23]

Deborah Dorsey
you have plenty of time to prepare for the next date so that's good
[August 23]
Quite.

Enjoy the sun while you can, Mr. Ream.

SMS Möwe
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Looks like I have a date with Alexander and, since it is in winter, I'll be sure to wear pants.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Alexander Ream
I believe that ladies are more attractive when they are themselves.
Off topic but contemporary, was he quoting Chelsea Manning?
Alexander Ream
The trust is a tool.
And it is not the only "tool" involved in this case judging by the rubbish being spouted.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote:Looks like I have a date with Alexander and, since it is in winter, I'll be sure to wear pants.
Whatever you wear, just remember to be yourself, you'll be more attractive that way.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4