Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Post by Burnaby49 »

As far as I know Belanger is not a drinker. Pot is, however, another story. His last video, eight months ago, was a rant against the federal government for not legalizing marijuana;

Throw out the medpharm prostitute Rona Ambrose now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6iXWuwZx3M

I'll miss him if he's gone off to crazytown. He was the most entertaining of all the gurus. They tend to be a dour, glum lot but he had some verve and passion.

I left Chief Rock Sino General out of my guru list. As far as I can tell he's given up entirely on his Freeman activities and is now focusing on trying to make a go of his music career. That contempt of court conviction apparently brought him around.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean is moving from Ontario to British Columbia. In this shitbox;

It looks like it was hammered together from scraps from an abandoned building site. As you'd guess he's bummed a ride with somebody else. I assume that his Ontario welfare finally ran out so he's hoping for greener pastures here. It's inconceivable that he's moved for a job. At least he plans to stay on Vancouver Island rather than here in the Vancouver area. Below is the record of his epic journey. He's getting cold!

https://www.facebook.com/dean.kory/post ... 0065765459

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 978&type=3
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

Yeah..... I think I'll stick with my motorhome.
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He should move in with Menard. They can ride around town on the ninja goat.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor BC, just what they needed, another useless and humorless waste of space and protoplasm.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Aren't you guys supposed to get some weather this week? Maybe his home will turn into the first little pigs house.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote:Aren't you guys supposed to get some weather this week? Maybe his home will turn into the first little pigs house.
We were forecast to have a massive downpour starting tonight but that seems to be in the process of being downgraded. Still, I wouldn't like to be in that ramshackle hut on wheels even in a moderate rainstorm.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:He should move in with Menard. They can ride around town on the ninja goat.
Forget the goat. Menard can ride around town on a float at the head of a parade of all of his new peace officers now that he's conclusively proven that he has the power to commission real, legitimate, peace officers!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11239

He just needs to clear up that little problem in Toronto.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

What would take to get Robby lifted for the Toronto warrant?

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote:What would take to get Robby lifted for the Toronto warrant?
Don't know what you mean by that.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:What would take to get Robby lifted for the Toronto warrant?
Don't know what you mean by that.
Picked up. Arrested. Extradited.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's so far down in the Toronto police list of wanted miscreants that he is completely safe as long as he keeps out of Toronto itself. The arrest warrant authorizes the police to pick him up and bring him back if he's apprehended up to (I believe) 60 miles from downtown Toronto. Anything further would cost more in travel expenses than Toronto is willing to pay to nab small-fry (really really small-fry) like Menard.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think you are overlooking a possible silver lining in the dark clouds of Kory bringing his particle board RV to BC. You have been complaining about the dramatic rise of real estate in Vancouver. I wager that if you got Dean to park his vehicle in some of those hyper-inflated neighborhoods and start living out of it, values would drop faster than a paralyzed falcon.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:I think you are overlooking a possible silver lining in the dark clouds of Kory bringing his particle board RV to BC. You have been complaining about the dramatic rise of real estate in Vancouver. I wager that if you got Dean to park his vehicle in some of those hyper-inflated neighborhoods and start living out of it, values would drop faster than a paralyzed falcon.
Thanks for the silver lining. As long as he doesn't park that shambolic wreck in my neighbourhood.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I guess I'm spoiled being a motorhome dweller. Everything in mine works. Impeccable maintenance.

Most folks that try and live in an rv full time fail. This is even more when your rig is a half baked heap.

I shall wait to read his fail story.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:I guess I'm spoiled being a motorhome dweller. Everything in mine works. Impeccable maintenance.

Most folks that try and live in an rv full time fail. This is even more when your rig is a half baked heap.

Ninj
It will be a long wait since he's apparently not planning to live in it. As I understand it he's moving from Ontario (Welfare ran out? Arrest warrant? Too cold living through another Ontario winter in an unheated shack?) to Vancouver Island and he's just bummed a ride on the heap. Once he gets to the island he and the mobile junkyard part ways.

Vancouver Island is beautiful. I was born there and, if I hadn't been turned into a Vancouver boy, I'd be happy to go back. Wife would move there in a moment if I showed interest. Way too good for Kory.

grixit

Post by grixit »

bmxninja357 wrote:I guess I'm spoiled being a motorhome dweller. Everything in mine works. Impeccable maintenance.

Ninj
I know someone who lived out of a small van for a year. Stayed in three different states, did some short term jobs, some craft sales, and a lot of barter. Then went home to regroup because they were burned out. This is someone with a very strong work ethic.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean Kory, Ontario's gift to British Columbia, is now living in the parking lot of the Walmart in Port Alberni, British Columbia. A very pretty spot but ground zero for unemployment in British Columbia. That probably won't bother Dean. He immediately made himself right at home by sponging off of strangers;
Dean Kory
Still living in the truck at the Walmart parking lot trying to get settled in! lol!...Met a wonderful coupe that have be kind to let us use there shower and we have been having dinners with them...they are a huge help!...people here are soooo friendly!
https://www.facebook.com/dean.kory?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

How did Dean make it so fast? He rode on gossamer fairy wings!
Dean Kory
Made it to the Island!...once off the fairy we traveled to Port Alberni...this place is beautiful!
Like · Reply · 2 · October 13 at 6:29pm
He's now expounding on Kate of Gaia's Lose the Name theory. But only because he's such a law abiding citizen as, indeed, all the sovereign types claim to be. Keith Lawson broke down in tears in a court hearing I attended while declaiming that he'd committed income tax evasion because he's an honourable man trying to follow the law. Somehow that meant he had to defraud the government. Dean Kory is also trying to follow the honourable course because if you give your name in court you are committing perjury!
Dean Kory
18 hrs ·

PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME FOR THE RECORD

A judge will avoid stating his own name on record, and is usually announced by the bailiff. You, however, are asked to testify against yourself, and commit perjury, where no accuser names you.

Explanation : How do you know you have a name? Hearsay, like someone told me, is inadmissible as evidence of anything and it is perjury to claim first hand knowledge of a fact based on hearsay. If your parents told you that you have a name, that is hearsay, and if you claim to have one based on hearsay as though based on first hand knowledge, that is perjury.

Do you even remember when you were first informed that you have a name and which parent first told you that you had one?

This is why Christians and those well versed in law will only claim a "given name."

grixit

Post by grixit »

A lot of Christians have a naming ceremony with lots of witnesses.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

In my prior post I said, in respect to Port Alberni,
A very pretty spot but ground zero for unemployment in British Columbia. That probably won't bother Dean.
Turns out I was spot on;
ryce Leigh
What are ya doin for work
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Dean Kory
Lee is a 5 star carpenter...Mel is putting resume's in at all the retail stores and I'm working on getting a doctor and going to attempt disability...I'm a tattoo artist & law/legal guy.I supplement my income with helping people file civil claims too.
That's his job. Working hard to get a doctor to agree he's disabled so he can get on the welfare gravy train right off the top as soon as he arrives here.

So, some questions. If he's so good at filing civil claims why did he live in a decrepit shack in Ontario without power and water while pathetically begging for money on GoFundMe?

https://www.gofundme.com/n4nahw

Why is he immediately trying to become a parasitic deadbeat here in B.C.?